Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

BTW Alijar, Miras and Tanzah could probably go and take down Silvanni once she tries doing some bubble-popping, if you like.

Yeah, but hwy would they do that? They would be more looking at the fight rather than somebody trying to pop a bubble that nobody knows what will happen IC when it is popped yet?

I'd assume that they would all, generally, expect to be crushed or drowned. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Though I already feel like I've got a good handful of characters, this one was too interesting to pass up on. Toa of Data, anyone?

Name: Arkrax

Species: Data Elemental (Toa)

Power/Weapon 1: Flight capabilities. Can speed along as fast as a Kadin user, but also maintains fine enough control for hovering and slow glides.

Power/Weapon 2: Limited Light Control. An inherent ability of the device he inhabits is the projection of a hologram as an interface that functions as Arkrax’s form. He has the ability to turn this hologram solid for combat, but any damage it suffers is mimicked in his data and does not recover faster than a normal being can heal. This hologram is also necessary for his extended vision. His light abilities also include projection of other hard light objects connected to his form (i.e. blades), wide beams, or lasers, but not the manipulation or absorption of existing light.

Power/Weapon 3: Limited Data manipulation. When in physical contact with a purely mechanical construct, his data can enter their processors and take control. Can be used as a type of mind control, or simple data manipulation, including erasing or adding to the system memory. He has grown extremely adept at using this skill, but a being with enough willpower can force him out or even damage his own mind.

Appearance: In his default form, Arkrax appears as only a small, black, smoothed triangular box. It is nearly featureless beyond a small aperture on one corner. When he projects himself as a hologram (hard light or projection), he takes the form of a Toa of average build. The original colors of his armor have been washed out into a ghostly blue glow. His armor is smooth beyond the intricate circuitry etched across his body. His eyes glow a blinding white behind his Komau’s visor. While projecting, the device remains positioned inside where his heartlight would be, and significantly jostling (aka stabbing) it can disable his image for a time.

Bio: Arkrax used to be a noble Toa, defending Matoran and fighting villains. As time went on, he faded into history. With his destiny apparently fulfilled, he sacrificed his Toa power and took up his life as a Turaga. The Matoran never sought his guidance, but he didn’t complain. He never served for the glory.

Those days were days of peace, but they did not last. A new threat arose, and new Toa were sent to fight, but never returned. The village was left defenseless until they came offering protection. A tall being known only as “The Shadowed One” and his associates. In return for turning away the menace, they wanted Arkrax. The Turaga happily accepted to protect his home, unknowing of the trials he would face.

The Hunters had discovered a powerful digital storage, and they wanted to know just how much it would take. Arkrax was the perfect opportunity as a forgotten and desperate Turaga. As he stretched out a hand to touch its smooth surface, he vanished in a flash of light, only to reappear in a sea of binary. He spent countless years grasping at his new form, but when he finally managed to trigger his projection, he found himself cast aside in a storeroom in the Odina compound. It was far too easy to escape and find his way back to his home, only to find it broken and devoid of life. He did not cry. He did not swear revenge. He simply turned away, trusting Destiny to guide him to where he was needed next.

Personality: Despite his every reason to turn against the world, Arkrax is perpetually optimistic. He is a perfect standard of uprightness and service, though he no longer considers himself a Toa. He strives to prevent suffering by any means possible. Speaking takes far too much energy for him, so he prefers to remain silent and in the background except when he is needed.

Appearance: In his default form, Arkrax appears as only a small, black, smoothed triangular box. It is nearly featureless beyond a small aperture on one corner. When he projects himself as a hologram (hard light or projection), he takes the form of a Toa of average build. The original colors of his armor have been washed out into a ghostly blue glow. His armor is smooth beyond the intricate circuitry etched across his body. His eyes glow a blinding white behind his Komau’s visor. While projecting, the device remains positioned inside where his heartlight would be, and significantly jostling (aka stabbing) it can disable his image for a time.

the_illusive_man_on_thessia_by_hallucino

(just saying)

(I remember him being bluer though)

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Except, afaik, significant portions of Muaka are outside and unprotected, whereas most of Tarakava is either inside a building or near something they could use to brace themselves when the tidal wave hits. If Muaka breaks the bubble, they're probably gonna suffer more casualties than Tarakava.

Bah. 

As if Silvanni cares, remember he is on team Nui Rama. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Ignis

Ignis made his way to the front lines, nearby Some of Team Muaka. "I need a fine individual who will assist me in defeating the other team! We're losing our grip here!"

I... don't think you are aware of the full nature of this battle, Daronus.

IC: Skorm - Arena (Alley with Ignis, Langmuir, and Dayeth)

Sko choked back a curse as he saw two more swords being created and aimed at him. He was already halfway onto his feet, and the laser was mostly charged. He abandoned the focus, letting out the energy in a quick flash of ultrabright light. Sko lunged to his feet, narrowly missing the first sword as it impacted into the ground behind him.

"Orm?" the Av-entity shouted.

The Kra-entity was covering his eyes in pain. Being a shadow guy did that to you. "What, you idiot?"

"Blackout!"

Orm grumbled. "Bit backwards, are we?" Neverless, he saw the logic his Light half had. Orm dropped to one knee, channeling Shadow energy into the air, darkening it to a great degree. His eyes struggled to adjust to the dim light. He heard steps behind him, and felt a hand on his shoulder. Sko's.

After the pair quickly reincorporated, Skorm's eyes immediately began to hurt as he retained Orm's blindness, but his Light half immediately began to kick in, his eyes adjusting to the darkness around them.

Nevermind that with Tomo showing up, the skirmish is now two versus three-four... My point being that just getting out of the alley might be a problem.

The times, they are a-changing...

I mean sure, but basically a flashbang went off, minus the bang. And the light level is now really low, so its kind of impossible to see if you don't have some special ability (such as Sonar/Radar, or Plasma since they have protection from bright light, or Light itself). What I'm saying is, Ignis certainly can't just wander off.

The times, they are a-changing...

Uh

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa moved forward, warhammer out, swinging toward Buzz. Something hit her back, and she felt something tear. Buzz flew away. Wasn't fast enough. 

CRACK. Something hit her warhammer from the right, and her wrist exploded in pain, being dislocated at an unnatural angle. Her eyes saw the dragon through tunnel vision. The hammer clattered to the floor. Her left hand found her wrist. Push. POP. 

Her wrist popped back into place, and she fell to the ground unconscious. 

OOC: The glass shards hit Ismekne's back, Okvaung's strike hit that warhammer the wrong way which dislocated her wrist. Very painful. Is isn't "dead" yet, but if she doesn't get up, she soon will be, I expect.

Does this not count as a KO? She's explicitly stated to be unconscious

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

being unconscious isn't what KOs you; it's the fact that when knocked out, you are unable to defend against the lethal attack that follows.

... alright then

why did we call it KO in the first place

but their spirits

And said KO attack hasn't come yet, right?

I have no idea. I'm at work, was just checking the discussion topic. :P

It hasn't happened yet. Ismekne's team attacked just before Virse and Buzzz could execute her.

@ArcticFreeze - This? I'd always interpreted the main section of the city - i.e. where this battle is taking place - to be the "fortress"...

but their spirits

By the way, How exactly do grabs/throws/suplex moves work? Is it like this;

1:-I grabbed and threw the opponent

Or like this?

1: I attempted to grab the opponent

2: The opponent grabbed me

1: I threw the opponent

Due to the "No autohit" rule, I think the Latter is right, but that would make things a bit tedious.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

You can attempt to grab and throw the opponent all at once, but then the opponent could say "he missed the grab then spun around trying to throw me anyway"... so I'd advise the second method

Though I already feel like I've got a good handful of characters, this one was too interesting to pass up on. Toa of Data, anyone?

Name: Arkrax

Species: Data Elemental (Toa)

Power/Weapon 1: Flight capabilities. Can speed along as fast as a Kadin user, but also maintains fine enough control for hovering and slow glides.

Power/Weapon 2: Limited Light Control. An inherent ability of the device he inhabits is the projection of a hologram as an interface that functions as Arkrax’s form. He has the ability to turn this hologram solid for combat, but any damage it suffers is mimicked in his data and does not recover faster than a normal being can heal. This hologram is also necessary for his extended vision. His light abilities also include projection of other hard light objects connected to his form (i.e. blades), wide beams, or lasers, but not the manipulation or absorption of existing light.

Power/Weapon 3: Limited Data manipulation. When in physical contact with a purely mechanical construct, his data can enter their processors and take control. Can be used as a type of mind control, or simple data manipulation, including erasing or adding to the system memory. He has grown extremely adept at using this skill, but a being with enough willpower can force him out or even damage his own mind.

Bio: Arkrax used to be a noble Toa, defending Matoran and fighting villains. As time went on, he faded into history. With his destiny apparently fulfilled, he sacrificed his Toa power and took up his life as a Turaga. The Matoran never sought his guidance, but he didn’t complain. He never served for the glory.

Those days were days of peace, but they did not last. A new threat arose, and new Toa were sent to fight, but never returned. The village was left defenseless until they came offering protection. A tall being known only as “The Shadowed One” and his associates. In return for turning away the menace, they wanted Arkrax. The Turaga happily accepted to protect his home, unknowing of the trials he would face.

The Hunters had discovered a powerful digital storage, and they wanted to know just how much it would take. Arkrax was the perfect opportunity as a forgotten and desperate Turaga. As he stretched out a hand to touch its smooth surface, he vanished in a flash of light, only to reappear in a sea of binary. He spent countless years grasping at his new form, but when he finally managed to trigger his projection, he found himself cast aside in a storeroom in the Odina compound. It was far too easy to escape and find his way back to his home, only to find it broken and devoid of life. He did not cry. He did not swear revenge. He simply turned away, trusting Destiny to guide him to where he was needed next.

Personality: Despite his every reason to turn against the world, Arkrax is perpetually optimistic. He is a perfect standard of uprightness and service, though he no longer considers himself a Toa. He strives to prevent suffering by any means possible. Speaking takes far too much energy for him, so he prefers to remain silent and in the background except when he is needed.

Arkrax approved.

but their spirits

So, Now what Do I do for 2 weeks?

Your character is teleported out of the arena. Since he was kicked out of the fight via death Ignis should wake up in the medbay. After that he can interact with all the other characters already there who either got knocked out of the round or were approved after it started.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Medbay.... or comfort sector.... or a half-dozen other places in between. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-Skorm (or to be more specific, Orm) Stabbed Ignis in the chest, but not brutally enough to one-shot him, and Ignis still had some energy left to counter.

-Dayeth Hit Ignis on the head, Critical hit, Fatality.

Simple enough. You live like a screaming warrior, you die like one.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

The way I understand it is that a contestant who has been killed in the arena is teleported to the medbay and than brought back via magic-sciencey stuff. They then wake up an unknown amount of time later when the player starts posting as the character.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-Skorm (or to be more specific, Orm) Stabbed Ignis in the chest, but not brutally enough to one-shot him, and Ignis still had some energy left to counter.

-Dayeth Hit Ignis on the head, Critical hit, Fatality.

I think they'd both get the kill.

The way I understand it is that a contestant who has been killed in the arena is teleported to the medbay and than brought back via magic-sciencey stuff. They then wake up an unknown amount of time later when the player starts posting as the character.

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to respawn them pretty much anywhere we want.... within reason. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Uh

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa moved forward, warhammer out, swinging toward Buzz. Something hit her back, and she felt something tear. Buzz flew away. Wasn't fast enough. 

CRACK. Something hit her warhammer from the right, and her wrist exploded in pain, being dislocated at an unnatural angle. Her eyes saw the dragon through tunnel vision. The hammer clattered to the floor. Her left hand found her wrist. Push. POP. 

Her wrist popped back into place, and she fell to the ground unconscious. 

OOC: The glass shards hit Ismekne's back, Okvaung's strike hit that warhammer the wrong way which dislocated her wrist. Very painful. Is isn't "dead" yet, but if she doesn't get up, she soon will be, I expect.

Does this not count as a KO? She's explicitly stated to be unconscious

What Tex said. If I pass out from pain IRL, I'm not dead. Same principle applies. 

I don't believe that's how KO's work here, Keeper. Last time I checked, it counts as one KO per person that was significantly involved in the opponent's elimination.

In other words, both Skorm and Dayeth should have one KO apiece.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Virse should have killed her faster... :P

But then again, she wouldn't have this great opportunity to ride right into the enemy base and get a good look at things on the way over. In a rather awkward way...

Smart choice by Virse, even though it came about by mistake. :P

KO distribution is dependent on how much the GMs feel each attacker contributed to the kill. For example, last round, Limos sapped all of Xaeraz's strength til he was an inch from death, then when he was finished off by Elittra, both Elittra and Limos got credit for the KO.

They are revived in the med-bay via the Infinite System, but some fighters remain unconscious and are moved to other areas so as to not clog up the med-bay, which is why they wake up in a variety of locations. Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

Team Tarakava for the win!

And said KO attack hasn't come yet, right?

I have no idea. I'm at work, was just checking the discussion topic. :P
It hasn't happened yet. Ismekne's team attacked just before Virse and Buzzz could execute her.

@ArcticFreeze - This? I'd always interpreted the main section of the city - i.e. where this battle is taking place - to be the "fortress"...

Really? I thought we were in the general city not the fortress.

Virse should have killed her faster... :P

But then again, she wouldn't have this great opportunity to ride right into the enemy base and get a good look at things on the way over. In a rather awkward way...

Good luck getting back out when everybody is shooting at you.

Really? I thought we were in the general city not the fortress.

The fortress is the same thing as the general city.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1