Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Tarsus has arrived!

By the way, Roman, how is Dayeth freezing the walls inside of the arena if everyone's powers are nullified as long as they remain inside?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

By the way, Roman, how is Dayeth freezing the walls inside of the arena if everyone's powers are nullified as long as they remain inside?

Yeah, I just realised that. Oh well, retcon. It's not like she was actually using them for anything other than to seem intimidating. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Upon further thought, I can't really make Nrvnqsr's concept work here. So I'll respectively can him and bring out a different character for approval.

Name: Tenjou

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Light

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Kadin - Great Mask of Flight

Power/Weapon 3: EMIYA - A sentient great bow that fires large, lance-shaped arrows. In her universe, Toa are formed by contract with a weapon containing the soul and power of a past Toa, his sentience does not grant him any extra powers. It only gives him the ability to telepathically communicate. His personality is on the snarky side

Appearance: Once petite and girly, she has grown to be tall and well muscled, she wears pink armor with pale silver highlights, it is stylized to feature a non-functioning pair of white fluffy wings on the the back, a plate skirt and thigh high boots. Her eyes and heart light are all pale blue

Bio: The magical warrior of love and justice is here! In her home world, only females were allowed to become Toa, passing on their memories, powers and experience through weapons instead of Toa Stones. Due to a mix up, her older brother became one of these magical Toa warriors. As a form of punishment, the leaders of her world forced him to prematurely transfer his power and soul into his weapon, giving him to the care of his young sister. She fought for the concepts of peace, love and harmony throughout her universe, maturing from young naive girl into a mature and well rounded ally of justice

Personality: Her kindness knows no boundaries and takes no quarter, it is distributed in equal amounts to all who she comes into contact with. Even the violent thrashings she gives to evildoers contain kindness, albeit interspersed with painful punches and arrows that could pierce two or three people lined up. Her great bow is the opposite of her in many regards, snarky, condescending and none too kind. He is also a womanizer of sorts, making advances as shamelessly as his sister offers love and understanding

does this mean virnar has another chance at a bow buddy

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I need more detail regarding these "scopes and scanners", and what exactly they do. I also don't quite understand what the "monster" does, either.

When activated, the scanners allow for him to detect imminent threats, extremely nearby eminent threats, sadly, they require a lot of his very inexpendable energy to operate, so they are rarely activated, his scope, I'm debating whether it lets him see farther with his right side or simply lets him see at all on it,

The Monstor basically takes control of his body, drops any non-essential devices all weapons included, and kills everything in sight, and then some,

Gonna say no to the monster and no to the scanners. Scope is allowed, however.

Ehks makes a character 2: Electric Bogaloo
Name: Vanox
Species: Matoran of Iron
Power/Weapon 1: A powered exoskeleton – while not as good as some other things built by the ghosts in their later years, this powered exoskeleton certainly gets the job done in the strength/speed department. It’s really the sole reason Vanox can even go toe-to-toe with (And occasionally beat!) a Toa in a purely physical fight. Or race.
Unless the Toa had a Pakari. Or a Kakama.
Power/Weapon 2: A sword eloquently named “Bodycleaver”. It is a very simplistic looking Protosteel blade, about the size of a normal Matoran’s two-handed sword.
Vanox can carry it with one hand, though not swing it as effectively.
Power/Weapon 3: A prototype Nyrah Ghost Blaster – unlike the final version, this version can only fire energy in a single, large blob. It requires a good second or two to charge up and fire, and another three to cool down, but if a shot lands...ouch.
Vanox has described being shot as “Like getting hit by a rampaging Kikanalo strapped to a rocket.” Though he is known to exaggerate...
Appearance: Vanox is a simple burnt-orange and gunmetal Matoran of Iron. His mask is but a powerless Hau, gunmetal like the majority of him. Of course, this is what he looks like outside of battle. In battle, a spindly, yet surprisingly strong, network of blackened metal surrounds his frame, mostly around his arms and legs, with numerous whirring servos, hissing pistons, and the works. His blade is silver and sharp, with the words “BODYCLEAVER” etched into the hilt. The blaster is mounted on his shoulder, gunmetal and orange, just like him.
Bio: Vanox, oddly enough, was a simple Matoran of Iron.
Nah, just kidding, you could have probably told from his equipment he certainly isn’t “ordinary.”
Vanox was, in fact, a Nyrah ghost. One of the few that actually wanted to get in contact with the outside world, and defend himself if need be. The other Ghosts did not take too kindly to that idea. So, he worked away, quietly building himself some private weaponry, just in case. He trained, and trained, eventually equipping an exoskeleton of his own design, eventually training himself how to use a heavy protosteel broadsword designed for a Toa to use. Slowly but surely, he continued building his private arsenal, until he began creating the first prototypes of the Nyrah Ghost Blaster. Soon after completing the designs, he set out to build one. It didn’t take long at all, and he soon had a functioning Blaster in his possession. Simply days after testing the blaster out, and learning how to use it properly, Vanox was gone.
He was taken to the tournament, a simple Matoran amongst far stronger beings.
At least he could build well.
Personality/Other: Vanox is...odd. One would have expected a distanced engineer, preferring to stay far on the edges of combat when they hear about Nyrah Ghosts. Not a rowdy, fight-ready, energetic guy ready and rearing to do...well, almost anything he deems “fun”. Which is a very, very broad definition.
He’s no different on the battlefield, using his increased strength/speed to get in and out of areas, then quickly delivering a heavy blow before retreating once again.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Mustang are you gonna be doing that all the time

Depending upon what 'that' refers to, perhaps. If it refers to my finger-snapping, that is my sign-off, and as such, I will be doing it in all posts outside of the main RP thread. I used to do my signoff in the main RP thread, as well, but when RPGss would get faster, I would find myself unable to keep up when I had to type it every time.

If it doesn't refer to my finger-snapping, you have at least learned an interesting bit of trivia about myself, and should consider yourself lucky. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Don't diss the finger snapping.

It was passed down the Mustang line for generations.

aaaaaaaaaaanyway

There's a non insignificant chance that I'll be posting a profile soon. I'll edit this otherwise kinda useless post with a profile if it's done in a timely fashion, or make another one if it's not. :P

• Upvote 7

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Power/Weapon 1: A powered exoskeleton – while not as good as some other things built by the ghosts in their later years, this powered exoskeleton certainly gets the job done in the strength/speed department. It’s really the sole reason Vanox can even go toe-to-toe with (And occasionally beat!) a Toa in a purely physical fight. Or race.

Power/Weapon 2: A sword eloquently named “Bodycleaver”. It is a very simplistic looking Protosteel blade, about the size of a normal Matoran’s two-handed sword.

Power/Weapon 3: A prototype Nyrah Ghost Blaster – unlike the final version, this version can only fire energy in a single, large blob. It requires a good second or two to charge up and fire, and another three to cool down, but if a shot lands...ouch.

Vanox has described being shot as “Like getting hit by a rampaging Kikanalo strapped to a rocket.” Though he is known to exaggerate...

Appearance: Vanox is a simple burnt-orange and gunmetal Matoran of Iron. His mask is but a powerless Hau, gunmetal like the majority of him. Of course, this is what he looks like outside of battle. In battle, a spindly, yet surprisingly strong, network of blackened metal surrounds his frame, mostly around his arms and legs, with numerous whirring servos, hissing pistons, and the works. His blade is silver and sharp, with the words “BODYCLEAVER” etched into the hilt. The blaster is mounted on his shoulder, gunmetal and orange, just like him.

Nah, just kidding, you could have probably told from his equipment he certainly isn’t “ordinary.”

Vanox was, in fact, a Nyrah ghost. One of the few that actually wanted to get in contact with the outside world, and defend himself if need be. The other Ghosts did not take too kindly to that idea. So, he worked away, quietly building himself some private weaponry, just in case. He trained, and trained, eventually equipping an exoskeleton of his own design, eventually training himself how to use a heavy protosteel broadsword designed for a Toa to use. Slowly but surely, he continued building his private arsenal, until he began creating the first prototypes of the Nyrah Ghost Blaster. Soon after completing the designs, he set out to build one. It didn’t take long at all, and he soon had a functioning Blaster in his possession. Simply days after testing the blaster out, and learning how to use it properly, Vanox was gone.

Personality/Other: Vanox is...odd. One would have expected a distanced engineer, preferring to stay far on the edges of combat when they hear about Nyrah Ghosts. Not a rowdy, fight-ready, energetic guy ready and rearing to do...well, almost anything he deems “fun”. Which is a very, very broad definition.

He’s no different on the battlefield, using his increased strength/speed to get in and out of areas, then quickly delivering a heavy blow before retreating once again.

Exoskeleton is awfully similar to "mech". JiMing also requested an exoskeleton and was denied. So... sorry Ehks :P

Exoskeleton is awfully similar to "mech". JiMing also requested an exoskeleton and was denied. So... sorry Ehks :P

[murderous screaming]

TAKE THREE THEN

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Power/Weapon 1: A whipsword. This sword is composed of several sections linked together. When a button is pressed on the weapon’s hilt, the sections can separate. A flexible, metal cord holds the pieces together, allowing the weapon to be used as a notched whip. A press of the button tightens the cord and snaps the sections back together.

wait a sec o_o

Are you...?

I'm Burnmad, are you the guy from Kal's RPG?

*Snaps fingers*

I would say yes and see how long I could carry on the deception, but seeing as I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I wouldn't be able to maintain said deception very long.

In other words: no, unless there is an alternate me.

Which Bioshock Infinite would suggest is entirely possible. Wait... prefix "Bio," subtitle "Infinite..." :o

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Power/Weapon 1: A whipsword. This sword is composed of several sections linked together. When a button is pressed on the weapon’s hilt, the sections can separate. A flexible, metal cord holds the pieces together, allowing the weapon to be used as a notched whip. A press of the button tightens the cord and snaps the sections back together.

wait a sec o_o

Are you...?

I'm Burnmad, are you the guy from Kal's RPG?

*Snaps fingers*

I would say yes and see how long I could carry on the deception, but seeing as I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I wouldn't be able to maintain said deception very long.

In other words: no, unless there is an alternate me.

Which Bioshock Infinite would suggest is entirely possible. Wait... prefix "Bio," subtitle "Infinite..." :o

Ah. Someone's character in that RPG created a weapon they referred to as a "swhip", which was incredibly similar to your character's whipsord. I thought it may have been you, for obvious reasons. =P

I suppose it was just a frighteningly unlikely coincidence, though. =P

*Snaps fingers*

I'm a bit iffy on the logistics of why the Host would choose so many Rahkshi from the same world no less, but you know what, I'm sure Voltex, Chro, and Blade could come up with an acceptable explanation.

Hey Voltex, I know you're the host and all, but..... Wanna have Elittra and Virnar be Bow buddies? =P And I'm sure Anna and Xaeraz are cool characters to, and that's whom Virnar's seeing if she can befriend right now.

I'd be responding to your approach, but sadly, I'm waiting on Anna's response to Junkbot's question :B

(blade hurry up and entertain us instead of doing literally anything else)

I'm sorry; days are busy for me. ;_;

Is fighting in the hallways/recreation areas gonna get us in trouble.

Depends on the extent. All-out mass-scale brawling? Probably going to go over poorly with the staff characters. A small fight here and there won't be an issue, as long as you listen if warned to clean things up.

blade fix yer darn sig

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Speaking of that Swhip, I once had a toa named Daedalus with a similar weapon.

Three swhips = illuminati?

Daedalus and the Illuminati? Either someone has been playing Deus Ex, or there are far more coincidences in this topic than I am comfortable with.

Back (slightly) on topic... I feel like every time I come on BZPower, someone has posted here or the IC thread. SO MUCH ACTIVITY.

• Upvote 2

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

We really need to use a different font or something to differentiate Rahkshi speak from the Matoran language. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So..... do all the Staff wear Raus? 

Cause unless stated otherwise, almost all of the Rahkshi talk amongst them selves in a tongue that they came up with themselves.

We really need to use a different font or something to differentiate Rahkshi speak from the Matoran language.

The facility is covered in a translation field.

• Upvote 1

Really kinda lame.

All other races speak matoran, why would there be a translation field.

We've decided to use < and > to indicate when our Rahkshi Characters are speaking the unique language.

Should help identify.

Because not all races speak Matoran. Case in point: The Glatorian, the universes that don't use Matoran as a primary language... Rememebr, the Toa and Glatorian could only understand each other because Mata Nui had that translation field set up.

• Upvote 1

Third try’s the charm...maybe
Name: Donrioda
Species: Toa of Electricity
Power/Weapon 1: Elemental power over electricity – duh. That’s just a given, considering she’s a Toa of Electricity. What she lacks in physical prowess she more than makes up for in elemental strength.
Power/Weapon 2: The Kanohi MECHTA, KAHNOHI OF MECH. IT MAKES A MECH Kakama, Mask of speed, which enables Donriod to go at incredibly fast speeds.
Power/Weapon 3: A singular robotic assistant, which floats along with Donriod at all times. It is controlled by a device embedded in his hand, and she can tell it to attack people. The assistant is capable of only one form of attack: Slicing people with the spinning blade attached to the bottom. It’s almost like a flying blender.
Except actually dangerous.
Appearance: Donrioda is a normal-looking Toa of Electricity. At least, from where she comes. The normal colors in her universe consist of “Primarily black with glowing yellow accents”. And, thus, she follows that pattern. Her eyes glow yellow, just like the lines on her armor, and her Kakama is...actually mostly glowing.
Kinda makes it hard to see her eyes.
She is tall and agile looking, though it’s clear she isn’t the strongest of Toa around. Though, according to her, the brighter the glow of a Toa, the better they are, and she certainly is nice and bright.
Bio: According to Donrioda herself, she hails from a special universe, where Mata Nui was in constant, consistent contact with the inhabitants within. He taught them, educated them, and enhanced them in all sorts of ways, changing the inhabitants into forms more efficient, better, and stronger than before. As time passed on, Mata-Nui slowly began to become silent, speaking less and less frequently, until one day, he fell into utter silence.
That day, the suns never rose above any island. That day, everything went dark. The inhabitants didn’t know what to do. Their god, their universe, was unresponsive, everything was dark. What could they do?
Time passed. And, as time passed, things changed, Matoran, Toa, Skadki, Vortixx, and every other race began adorning themselves with lights. Rahi became bioluminescent, allowing them to see in the ever-present darkness. Time continued onwards, and everything returned to (almost) normal – artificial suns were built in each dome, providing some form of light, at least enough to see. The glowing bands and patterns began to fade, except as a sign of status. And, of course, Donrioda was a very important Toa. Why?
She refuses to say. Maybe she saved a Matoran, maybe she was just powerful, maybe everything she said was a lie. No one knows.
Her drone, though, she’ll willingly talk about. Drones like that were commonplace, an easy way for one to autonomously defend themselves against the threats of the dark. In fact, from where she is from, it’s uncommon one does not have one of those drones.
Personality/Other: A Toa not afraid to do a bit of dirty work, Donrioda is slick, sly, yet still somewhat honorable. She’s willing to talk to almost anyone, so long as it benefits her in some way, either boosting her reputation, or letting her know about other fighters.
It doesn’t do good to be totally unable to learn about the enemy, after all.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Guys, IMHO, instantly recognizing imitation powers seems kind of meta-gamey.

I'm fairly certain that people with powers of imitation are rather rare, even in Bionifight, so realistically, one would just assume that the Host has lightning powers-- at least, until they've seen him use a lot of different abilities.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 2

Name: Anung Un Rama

Species: Demon

Power/Weapon 1: The Right hand of Doom

Power/Weapon 2: super strength

Power/Weapon 3: giant revolver

Appearance: Red skin, filed horns, devil tail, right hand made of rock

Bio: demon summoned by nazis to destroy the world. instead he eats pancakes and fights monsters.

Personality/Other: Male. He's a demon. [/joke]

bBhcfWO.png

I suppose I'll throw this here and see what the staff think of it. No idea how active I'll be, but I'll do my best.

Name: Albrecht von Armbrüster

Species: Toa of Psionics

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Psionics

Power/Weapon 2: Mask of Intangibility

Power/Weapon 3: A steel war-hammer named Brünnhilde. Though this weapon is entirely inanimate. Albrecht speaks to her as though she were alive.

Appearance: Tall and strong, Albrecht's armour is marked with the scars and slashes of a thousand battles, each more violent than the last. His armour is dark red, and his mask is gold, with a long, thin scar tracing over the left eye. When not in battle, he wears a ragged black cloak, stained with the dust and blood of a hundred adventures, each more legendary than the last. Albrecht is strong but lean, so his muscles, though not as big as some, are displayed quite attractively. He carries Brünnhilde at his belt: her hilt is wrapped in worn brown leather, and she has a large head with a spike on one side.

Biography: Albrecht's name is feared in his homeland: he is the doom of a dozen nations, each more fearful than the last. His mighty hammer, as strong as she is beautiful, has carved a path of destruction and death through armies big enough to blanket mountains. His skill in battle is legendary, but the man himself is distant and mysterious. No one knows his mind or who he was before he killed his first opponent. He spends his time seeking out worthy opponents, those whom he may duel honourably. Naturally, he always grants them an honourable death: he would ask no different for himself.

Personality/Other: Albrecht is without fear. He has walked the Path of a Thousand Knives, knocked the Dragon of Qarlo from his terrible peak, and he will readily do even more dangerous things without a second thought. He is intelligent, to be sure, but honour comes before all, and he will never refuse an opportunity at glory. Few truly know him, save his trusty war-hammer, Brünnhilde, whom he speaks to as though she understands his every word.