Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I'm just surprised that no one responded to the "Spider Queen who chucks its babies at foes" idea.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Would you have questioned it if I had submitted this character?

Yes, I would. I don't discriminate. If something turns into a bike, there sort of needs to be an explanation of how it can see.

Otherwise I would interact with it under the assumption that it can't. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That seems a poor attitude to be taking when people are offering genuine constructive criticism to help you out.

Sorry. The way how it was typed gave me the wrong impression. Sorta. And I was already riled up when An/A literally missed Chroma.

And the feeling from the way it was typed was vague to me. So take that for what you will.

I never said I missed the character; I just haven't had time to go back, and this one had the whole reflexes thing, and the way the power removal field worked(Which is something that's only been approved before with big ways around it, like the AoE attack stuff for Zangah).

I'm just surprised that no one responded to the "Spider Queen who chucks its babies at foes" idea.

I was going to, but then a Wild Transformer appeared. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yes, I would. I don't discriminate. If something turns into a bike, there sort of needs to be an explanation of how it can see.

Virse transforms into sand. Sand has no eyes, yet I have mentioned her seeing perfectly well in my posts. No one has ever raised an issue with it. Comparatively, a Transforming motorcycle seeing is far more logical.

Don't tear apart Arctic's characters just because you have problems with his writing in the past. He's putting an honest effort into creating interesting characters, and I look forward to how they are played.

Don't tear apart Arctic's characters just because you have problems with his writing in the past. He's putting an honest effort into creating interesting characters, and I look forward to how they are played.

At what point along the road did I give you the impression this had anything to do with Arctic or his writing? I asked a genuine question about how the bike could see, and he chose to go off topic with talk of transformers, which wasn't really relevant. 

If he'd just simply answered my question with "it has headlight eyes" or "it has sensors" or whatever in the first place, we wouldn't be having this huge, pointless argument about it now. 

If he'd just simply answered my question with "it has headlight eyes" or "it has sensors" or whatever in the first place, we wouldn't be having this huge, pointless argument about it now. 

If I can just pop in

You protested when he said sensors

*Snaps fingers*

Virse transforms into sand. Sand has no eyes, yet I have mentioned her seeing perfectly well in my posts. No one has ever raised an issue with it. Comparatively, a Transforming motorcycle seeing is far more logical.

I seemed to have noticed this. He has something against all my characters. And my writing. Don't forget I'm still new to participating in a writing RPG.

Toxin for unrealistic ninja flips and infinite kunai.

Stronghold for similiar circumstances.

Bullseye for...something I can't remember.

Punch/Counterpunch for how his eyes work.

Discord for apparently surviving for a while when he should've died.

Alpha for simply because she was created.

He already doesn't like Shard.

He doesn't like Kuro (or rather the Wyrm).

He considers Kuro and Prose fightbots.

The only one he hasn't had a problem with is Maglev. And Bullseye if I'm going to stretch that out.

Watch as he tears that apart too. Kjkljfal;ksdjfla;jdfas;grumble.

I feel a lot of animosity. And flak. Lots of flak. Grudges too.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I seemed to have noticed this. He has something against all my characters. And my writing. Don't forget I'm still new to participating in a writing RPG.

I don't have anything agaisnt you or your writing. If someone does something that strikes me as unfair, unrealistic or confusing I inquire/complain about it. As your yourself just said, you're a new player. New players make mistakes. I screwed up a-plenty when I first joined. 

If you feel I'm specifically treating you in any unfair way, please feel free to take the issue up with me via PM, as we're going off-topic by having this discussion in this particular topic. 

Let's stop with all the accusations, please

Arctic, if you could refresh for me exactly how your character sees in bike form since I was away, that would be great. Then I believe we can put this whole thing to rest and hug it out.

Unless somebody is allergic to hugs. In which case we shall avoid hugs at all costs.

• Upvote 2

Arctic, if you could refresh for me exactly how your character sees in bike form since I was away, that would be great. Then I believe we can put this whole thing to rest and hug it out.

Unless somebody is allergic to hugs. In which case we shall avoid hugs at all costs.

I only popped in

I don't have to hug anyone, do I

*Snaps fingers*

If I can just pop in

You protested when he said sensors

No, I merely drew attention to the fact that there was no mention of it in the profile. 

Then I believe we can put this whole thing to rest and hug it out.

Rahkshi hugs are best hugs. 

Hugs sap me of my ability to be evil.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sensor on his front, sides, and back and already added it. But I don't feel like playing as him anymore honestly. So let's ignore him and focus on the more important characters. My Toa of Color and Toa of Dance.

And I gotta go to bed. Staying awake isn't good for my health, and it doesn't help make me calmer. I'll answer anything tmrw.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: To the best of my knowledge, sodium is magnetic of sorts, reacting to externally applied magnetic fields by becomign attracted to them. Olari's power is pretty external so I was assuming it would work

Correct. But I'd imagine you'd need an extremely strong field to have such an extreme effect on them. His mask turns them into missiles (or in this case, torpedoes) of a sort. And I imagine them to be traveling fairly fast. Maybe stopping them would be feasible, but turning them around? That's a lot of energy to redirect or counteract.

...but close to it

Plus, I really want to see what Languir's punishment is for teamkilling The Wyrm. :P

Yeah, that's most likely going to take out Tarsus as well; I'm the guy who plays him, and even I don't see a way out of that.

Whatever. That just gives me more time to work on getting Revenant in an approvable state.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, that blast's gonna kill everyone: Halken, The Wyrm, Langmuir, Tarsus, Hound, and probably Olari as well.

Overkill.

Unless the GMs pull out some miacle and make it so people are immune to attacks from their teammates.

Which I doubt.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

And now after long preparation, I present this. This is based on a couple of things, but first of all, I wasn't kidding about his color. I had to figure out ways I could balance him, but I still think he's still a bit too strong. It's all up to the GMs though.

Name: Chroma the Painter (or just Chroma)
Species: Toa from another Universe
Power/Weapon 1: The Ability of the Paint (ONLY CONTROLS THE PAINT, not elemental control): (BurnHardeningElectrocutionInvisibility, Portal Creation, WindStoneHealingNausea),

Power/Weapon 2: Weapons/Fighting Style/Attribute (Spiked FistsGrenadesBladed RollerskatesWhipTelekinesisStaffHammerSpearSword),
Power/Weapon 3: A Secondary for some (StaffMind ReadingArmy)
Appearance: A normally translucent white Toa. He's made of the same material as other Toa, but has a special property of being translucent white. He is at the height of an average Toa and wields a decorative Avohkii that has no use either way because of his artistic abilities.

Bio: As a Matoran of supposedly no element, he was shunned. However, as an artistic Matoran, he quickly learned how to use paints and colors to make masterpieces that he kept to himself. Somewhere along the lines of his life, he found a Toa Stone and became a Toa. He’s just starting off learning the basics and trying to figure his powers (HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW), before he was whisked away to BIONIFIGHT.
Personality/Other: Male. Quick-witted, intuitive, creative, and intelligent are words to describe him. He loves art with a passion and fighting doesn’t give him an excuse to stop. He’s always testing and experimenting with new things and is always willing to share his ideas.

This is a list specifically detailed to his basic forms and describes how his paint powers work.

Paint Armor Shift Gaunlet

This power is so powerful it uses all slots. He is able to transmute himself into paints of the color of his choice by tapping and holding one or more of 9 buttons on his gauntlet. This allows him access to a special fighting style, ability, and even a different personality. However in those forms, he is limited to using paint and color of the choice he makes, and can only choose one form per round. He can also mix colors to create special forms but they must be discovered. He's also a new Toa so he has no fighting experience and must learn how to fight.

THE NINE BASIC FORMS

• Red: In this form, he has the "Fist Fighter" ability granting red sharp spikes on his fists. His paint has the power of fire, as in his paint is able to create the burning sensation, but doesn't actually burn/set alight. In this form he is battle hungry, brash, and strong, determined, passionate, and romantic.
  • Orange: In this form, he has the "Explosions Expert" ability granting the ability to make rocket-propelled grenades with a 2 meter radius. His paint has the power of metal, as in a layer of his paint on any object has the hardness of metal. He's enthusiastic, easily fascinated, excitable, determined, charismatic, and encouraging.
  • Yellow: In this form, he has the "Fast Feet" ability granting yellow bladed roller skates. His paint has the power of electricity, as in his paint is able to give the sensation of being electrocuted. He's joyful, happy, sociable, and energetic.
  • Green: In this form, he has the "Stealth Soldier" ability, which happens to be the most versatile color of his choices. He has a whip and a staff. His paint has the power of invisibility, his green color becoming transparent like looking at a greenscreen. However, as most greenscreen isn't removed well he has a weird shimmering and green outline. He's enlightened, intelligent, faithful, and defensive.
  • Blue: In this form, he has the "Mind Manipulator" ability, which allows for only telekinesis and mind reading. His paint has the power of portal creation, as in able to create doorways that he and others can access by painting on surfaces. However, the paint must match the size of the object, and there must be at least two openings in order to use. Think of the ability as a like a portal gun. He's trustworthy, loyal, wise, confident, intelligent, faithful, honest. Yet sometimes he can be manipulative.
  • Purple: In this form, he has the "Royal Ruler" ability, which gives him a staff and allows him to create an army of 3 one-foot miniature versions of himself to command. His paint has the power of wind, able to animate paint to blow foes away. He's noble, luxurious, and ambitious, and commanding.
  • Brown: In this form, he has the "Mallet Master" ability, which gives him a hammer. His paint has the power of Stone, as his paint can be made more dense and solid like rock and stone that can be thrown. He's honest, down-to-earth, and firm.
  • White: In this form he is given the "Spear of Healing" ability, which gives him a spear. His paint has the power of Health, as his paint has healing properties that affect cuts and minor wounds. He's good, perfectionist, and bright.
  • Black: In this form he is given the "Sword of Pestilence" ability, which gives him a sword. His paint has the power of Sickness, as his paint has poisonous properties that makes others nauseous and strong concentrations can induce vomiting. In this form he's formal, mysterious, and sometimes dark.
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwFi4CoBqmAe1Y_w_UCWhBV0UmCZfBaPejh0dHotgtA/edit?usp=sharing

I literally have a Google Sheets made just for listing the colors and certain combinations made. He's even got metallic paints, but doesn't have access to them.

Chroma really need to get approved though. But here's a fifth character. Oh for the love of Mata Nui why do I keep doing this to myself?
Points to anyone who gets the references I make here.

Now here's my take on a Toa of Dance.

Name: Dreidel
Species: Toa
Power/Weapon 1: Weather Control and via Dance - By dancing in certain ways he can bring about storm, snow, lightning, and tornado. i.e. Doing a rain dance brings rain, quick and fast paced dance moves bring lightning, etc.
Power/Weapon 2: Lightning Tops - With his Toa Powers of Lightning, he creates tops of lightning that he will fire at his opponents. These tops will move in a circular motion, on their own accord after being fired, to get to his target, making it harder to dodge. And that's the only thing he'll do with his element.
Power/Weapon 3: Retractable Wheels and Blades on his plated shoes - Turns his shoes into bladed rollerskates to spin, dance, and move faster. The blades were originally guardrails for his wheels but found blades more effective when he kicked a foe in the face.
Appearance: A tan and brown Toa with black plated shoes.
Biography: After a war between the Tribe of Dance and the Tribe of Song (those singers are crazy fighters, btw), he was praised as one of the heroes of his tribe when in one of the big battles, he shot tops at his opponents while spinning around to create tornados. He was practicing the techniques for a Hurricane when he was signed up for Death Battle BIONIFIGHT by his tribe leader.
Personality: Upbeat and always spinning around. He's highly sociable and independent in his own right, preferring to also implement real martial arts into his dancing.

Here are the profiles reposted again. Made change to Chroma's to fit the standard profile and moves all my own stuff after. Also made sure to state that his paint has abilities and not Chroma himself. He is the master of paint.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I like the Incredibly Complex Idea for Chroma. That must've taken at least an hour to make!

In other news, I've finished Character no. 2!

Name: Harami/Galaxia Eternis

Species: Lesterin

Power/Weapon 1: Staff of Heaven (A wondrous staff that is the source of all her powers, and can conjure Light energy and various forms of Magical attacks (Due to the scope of the powers, this takes up 2 slots))

Power/Weapon 2: Heightened Respiration and Increased agility

Power/Weapon 3: N/A

Appearance: In her standard form, Harami is a gangly Lesterin with lime green armour, usually seen with a mysterious amulet around her neck. When she becomes Galaxia Eternis, Her body is covered in Gold and white armour, providing enhanced mobility and strength, whilst making her look more intimidating for her enemies, and more attractive for her allies.

Bio: Harami was originally an ordinary Lesterin from a distant land, until one day she found a mystical staff, transforming her into a powerful warrior. From then on, she lived two lives: Her basic commuting life, and the Life of Galaxia Eternis, Defender of Spherus magna and Paragon of light. After many years of battling evil, she was accepted into Bionifight to show the world her power.

Personality/Other: Harami is pretty laid back and cheerful, and Likes hanging out with friends. Her innocent demeanour out of battle may leave some people confused as how she even got in the tournament. In battle, however, She is much less forgiving, and is bold, headstrong, Hot-blooded, and has a strong sense of justice. When fighting the forces of darkness, she will never let up, and use all her strength to combat any opponent. She also has a habit of announcing her attacks before or whilst using them.

Yes, you've read that right. I've created a Bionicle Magical girl warrior. Don't ask why. I was originally going to make a Toa of Thermite, but I couldn't explain how thermite would work in a setting like this, and he was scrapped when he was nearly complete. Anyway, I'm sure to create some interesting scenarios with this one...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

New profile:

Name: Colossus in Silver (Or just CinS)
Species: Colossus-class law enforcement drone
Weapon 1 and 2: A minigun wired directly into its left arm which fires explosive bolts indefinitely.
Power 3: Flight, via boosters underneath the feet. Think Iron Man style.
Appearance:
Here.
Bio: CinS was a law enforcement drone in an alternate Toa Empire where Tuyet succeeded in killing the prime dimension's Takanuva. It was one of only six Colossus-class law enforcement drones (The other five were, as you can probably guess, CinR, CinB, CinG, CinP and CinG) to be granted sapience in order to perform its job better- which it did, slaughtering thousands of rebels with an army of non-sapient Colossus-class drones and Vahki-class armed police behind it.
Personality: CinS believes in order above everything else. Although it's sapient, CinS still has to obey its base programming- which is to bring order. To everything.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

I'm back, was unable to access internet for a while. Sorry for not saying anything, Tiragath and Zakaro. I'll probably continue posting later today.

That's perfectly fine! We had fun dealing with, working with, and trying to wake up Feli. :P

Just as an FYI, Feli is currently laying in the center of a earthen dome which may or may not be naught but muck at this point, and that whole thing is in an alleyway. Not much more than that is defined, so roll with it however you wish. ^_^

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

this is what happens when you let me have fun and run away with a ridiculous idea like "90's styled hacker vortixx"
Name: Votrixx Cyberpunk Vortechs Vinra

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1, 2, 3: One may find this tool absolutely ridiculous, and...it is. It’s a glove that heavily resembles the Nintendo Powerglove, except made to fit on a Vortixx’s hand. Vinra describes it as a “hacker’s multitool”, and it is capable of the following:
-Wireless hacking. She can hack computers, terminals, even robotic competitors, provided they use a computer. Hacking takes time, though - she is unable to do anything while hacking, or would have to stop her progress. She cannot hack noncomputerized mechanisms, however, such as gears and clockwork. If it's computerized, she can hack it (given enough time). Note, however, if it is a sentient program or AI, she can't take control. Only damage its programming.
-The ability to produce a small energy blade from the wrist. The blade is approximately a meter in length, and “impossibly durable”, and Vinra says. In reality, it is not – the blade is capable of slicing through people, objects, and other things, but not that great at blocking attacks. A good strike can disrupt the blade, and leave Vinra defenseless for a few good seconds.
-The ability to fire off small bursts of energy. These energy bursts are a lot like lasers. In fact, that’s what they are – lasers. Vinra prefers to call them “Hyperactive Codeblasts” than lasers, though. These lasers act much like what you would see in Star Wars, in the sense they are not instant. One strike would be very dangerous if it hit a vital organ, however...but it’s hard to aim without any ironsight, scope, or barrel.
None of these can be done at the same time.

Appearance: Vinra is...your standard Vortixx. Black and silver armor, clawed fingers, tall, lithe, etc. She looks incredibly normal...except for the ridiculous 3-D glasses eternally perched on the top of her head, the glowing red, TRON-esque lines that run along her body (there only because of a harness she wears), and what appears to be a Vortixx version of the Powerglove on her right hand.
Despite this, she seems to hold (somewhat of) an air of businesslike professionalism, as if the outfit she wears is only what top-end professionals wear. Which is...actually accurate where she comes from.

Bio: Born and raised in the cyberpunk land of Xia, Vinra was a professional hacker and combatant in virtual fights. Renowned for her ability to “hack the mainframe, and hack the people”, she became famous on Xia for her incredible skills. No firewall was safe from her. No mainframe could remain unhacked. Of course, hacking was a sport in Xia, rather than a crime. Why else would she dress like a professional?
Eventually, her hacking competitions became broadcasted on the multiversal network – the first thing in her universe to actually be put there, and her island was the first to get the network. Of course, this made sense! A pathetic, steampunk island like Zakaz would never be as advanced as her own island! Especially since no one there was bright enough to make anything like that (She heard some brilliant mind wanted to fight the Island on Xia...) Her combat was never put up there, simply because of Bionifight’s overpowering control on the physical combat scene.
Her skills did not go unnoticed, however. She was soon plucked in the middle of a fight, and plopped right down into Bionifight. Looks like she’d be able to show her combative skills across the dimensions at last.

Personality/Other: Vinra acts like a professional...for the most part. If you mention anything about Multiversal TV, she’ll start going on and on about her “Elite hacking skills”, and how “No firewall can go unbroken by her amazing code.” Not only that, but she, more than likely, will look down at other ‘stars’ on the Multiversal network, mostly because “They couldn’t hack even a level one firewall, even with tools more advanced than mine!”
Did I mention she has a bit of an ego in regards to her hacking skills? I don’t think I mentioned that.

Edited by Ehksidian
  • Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Name: Colossus in Silver (Or just CinS)

Now we just need a CinE-MA to go with Him

Moving along, the rest of this post shall have nothing to do with the character listed above.

*Ahem*

The Skull Mask Queen sounds like an interesting idea, albeit one that at its core would be two characters, given that the mask would be manipulating and/or controlling a host.

On another topic, I'd like to ask about why exactly the walls of the tunnels Tahnok is in are somehow invulnerable to being melted while the floor isn't.  Are the tunnels being manipulated by some force that controls whether or not something is changed (and by that I don't mean the GMs) or is there some detail about the nature of these tunnels that hasn't been shared?

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

Well.... Halken, The Wyrm, Hound and Langmuir all just got killed in an explosion of overkill.  

Olari and Tarsus may have survived and could still be in the area.