Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Rahkshi hugs are best hugs. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: CinS

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

[Neck mobility compromised.]

As the shield cuts into CinS' neck joint, the robot activates the boosters in its feet. Uri's arrow sticks itself into the rear of CinS' left thigh, the robot having moved in between the arrow being launched and it making contact. Taking flight, the Colossus propels itself out over the magma pit, flying so close that Skrall would find himself being bathed in molten metal.

So I assume CinS is flying upside-down/on his back, yes? Since otherwise trying to get Skrall that close to magma would mean CinS himself was submerged in it? Just trying to get a clear picture of whats happening here

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If you want to leave, Arctic, I definitely can't keep you from it, but I would like for you and Luroka to at least consider staying on. I've done some very, very stupid things and gotten on people's nerves, both in recent times and when I first started RPing, and I understand how being called out, sometimes fairly and sometimes harshly, on your mistakes can be discouraging, but I gotta be honest; no matter how mean it seemed to me when I first heard it, my criticisms were always useful. That isn't saying that I just had an air of "Oh, well, I'll just chin up and continue on" ; I left the BZPRPG shortly after I first joined it because I did something very stupid and got appropriately ridiculed. However, a year later, I was friends with many of the people who had most likely laughed at me, because the next time I joined I just listened to advice and kept the scope of my stuff small.

Well, I'm really, really rambling now, but here's what I'm trying to say; if you really, really don't like the RPG and don't want to participate, it's probably the best for you that you leave. Otherwise you're wasting your time, one of the worst things to waste. However, and this is important; if you want to leave because you feel like you're just going to keep on losing or being ridiculed, I'd recommend thinking about why that happens. It might be random, it might be because you're operating under a certain delusion; regardless, think about if you're willing to try and fix that. You're going to have low points in any interaction with people that aren't clones of you; you can either try to fix them or find a new interaction to fulfill the purpose of the last. That's really the best advice I can give; do what you want to do, but don't expect a problem to be solved because you're not willing to work hard on solving it.

...that just made RPing on a Bionicle forum sound important. It isn't; do what will make you happy. Here's hoping you stay and can (and do) have fun! If you don't stay, here's hoping you have fun in whatever you spend your time doing. I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

*Snaps fingers*

Still going to pull out though, not that anyone seems to care.

*shrug*

E: Read the quote Burnmad posted.

If this decision has in any way been shaped by me not approving Tahnok for a mech, I suggest you re-read the several statements we (the Hosts) made regarding the fact that mechs will only be approved for characters that have proven themselves trustworthy and capable of following the rules in-game. Tahnok has not fulfilled those requirements, nor have I seen any effort on the character's part to make up for their mistakes yet. 

Edited by Lucina

Rahkshi hugs are best hugs. 

The only thing better is burning Rahkshi hugs.

Great Furnace is best Arena.

I'm totally unbiased.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Here it is.

gallery_96949_301_38033.jpg

BRAND NEW GAME TYPES

1 - Capture the Flag: A maximum of 26 fighters can participate in this mode; it is set up on a first come, first serve basis. One team’s objective is to defend their base and intelligence (which is in the form of a glowing green briefcase) for the entire round. The other team’s goal is to successfully attack and infiltrate the base, steal the intel, and return it to the drop off point - an indestructible glowing white cube that is three feet tall.

2 - Hide and Kill: In this game type, six fighters are designated as the “Seekers”, while the rest of the combatants must hide. The Seekers must find and then KO the rest of the fighters; if a Seeker is KO’d, the fighter that KO’d them takes their place as a new Seeker. If all hiding fighters are eliminated, the Seeker with the most KOs will win; if any active hiding fighters remain alive at the end of the round, the hider with the most KOs shall be named the victor.

3 - Naval Battle: All fighters are split into six teams, each with three ships to their name. The objective is to eliminate the other five teams, whether it is through destroying the enemy ships or by capturing them and knocking out the original crews. Each ship is armed with three cannons on each side, two in the bow, and two in the stern. Fighters also have their usual array of weaponry and powers to use.

4 - King of the Hill: In this game type, players are assigned to two teams. Both teams battle over a single control point within the arena with the objective of being in command of the control point when the round ends.

BRAND NEW ARENAS

1 - Coliseum: With this configuration, the Bionifight arena remains unchanged, allowing fighters to battle within its standard setup. The arena is simply a large, flat metallic floor with rows of audience seats rising up along the sides.

2 - The Storm: This arena is set high in the sky. All fighters are armed with rocket boots and gauntlets, so that they may propel themselves through the air; however, if these break, fighters might find themselves plunging straight into a KO. Within the clouds it often hails or rains, and lightning is a constant hazard.

3 - Dark Carnival: A long abandoned carnival. Within the center of the carnival, a ferris wheel stands above the rest of the rides and tents. There are a variety of games, tents, and rides for fighters to battle on or in.

4 - Treasure Hoard: A large cave that is lit by floating, flickering lights along the walls. A large pile of hoarded gold lies within the center of the chamber, although fighters must be wary of sharp jewels hidden within that could slice through their feet. There are numerous stone columns throughout the chamber, as well as three open vaults, all with treasure spilling out of them.

AND INTRODUCING

THE WAR GAMES

All participating fighters are divided into three armies. One fighter from each army is appointed as the General by one of the Bionifight Organizers, and the General can in turn appoint two Lieutenants to help them command the army. During the first week of this round, each army remains within their Stronghold, strategizing for the battle with the help of their arena map as well as exploring the Stronghold itself. During the next two weeks, the armies all battle; a few fighters must remain within the Control Room of the Stronghold at all times, where they may can use the map to determine the locations of all friendly and enemy units on the battlefield (represented by colored dots). The fighters within the Control Room can relay information directly to the General and Lieutenants.

The goal of each army is to eliminate the General and Lieutenants of both enemy armies, as well as capturing both enemy strongholds. If the General and both Lieutenants of an army are eliminated, the fighters within the Control Room must enter the battle, because communication will be impossible. If an army’s Stronghold is captured, that army is immediately absorbed into the army that captured the Stronghold.

The War Games Arena

gallery_96949_76_128845.jpg

SECTION A: A grassy field, roughly 80 feet in diameter. Serves as the central battlefield; occasionally, special weapons may spawn within its center. These weapons are specifically designed to help combat either opposing armies or to help an army advance towards a certain Stronghold.

SECTION B: A dense jungle, where the air is hot and humid. The ground is soft and springy, and the area is a maze of clustered tree branches and hanging vines. A stream roughly five feet wide and three feet deep runs through the trees. Deep within the jungle lies the Stronghold; a simple two-story tower. The top floor houses the Control Room, while the bottom floor is empty save for two staircases leading up and three exits on different sides. It is made from reinforced stone and protodermis, and is camouflaged by numerous leaves and vines.

SECTION C: An expansive desert area, where the temperature is scorching hot, the sun is blindingly bright, and the air is as dry as the sand upon the ground. The back half of this area is dominated by a large pyramid, the inside of which is a labyrinth. The halls are dark and cold, sparsely lit by torches. Spike traps and undead Toa lie within, waiting to ambush intruders. The pyramid itself is the Stronghold, with the Control Room located in the very center.

SECTION D: This is the smallest of the area, being only a small cove. There are no hazards within the water, although it is the only way to access the rocky cliff that stretches 300 feet into the air. The cliff face can be ascended by daring fighters from the outside, although there are also tunnels that lead up through it from the inside. The Stronghold is located at the very top of the cliff, and is a simple metal structure with the Control Room housed within, and a platform for fighters to stand on upon the roof. This area also has a thunderstorm raging, with powerful gusts of wind occasionally blowing through, as well as a constant risk of being struck by lightning (although there appears to be no rain at all).

The War Games will be taking place for Round 5, and if it all works out, shall be brought back for every fifth round with a new arena.

That is the Infinity Advanced update!

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 8

Figured I'd run this by you guys to see if there was anything game breaking.

Amorigiahna's Elemental Affinity (Per Arena Configuration)

Mount Ihu: Ice

Mahri Nui: Water

Great Furnace: Fire

Pirate Ship: Air

The Storm: Lightning

Dark Carnival: Iron

Treasure Hoard: Stone

War Games: Plantlife

Temple of Time: Still unsure; considering treating it as an elemental shuffle button that randomly switches her back to a previously obtained affinity.

Coliseum: Still unsure; considering treating it as having the same elemental affinity as the round previously before it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Gonna make some changes to Feltzer, nothing major.

Name: Feltzer

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Double edged Cleaver, with 2 blades that face one way. Both can rotate independent of one another. Also have socket in handle for Grapple. Can enter into a motorized mode to spin faster for 5 Posts max. Recharges at the same time the mode lasted. Also blue like Feltzer, except for the blades, which are sliver.

Power/Weapon 2: Grapple launcher, detachable from Wrist dock. Instead of a hook, there's a ball on the end of the metal wire, this allows it to hit others like a wrecking ball but also attachs to Cleaver. Also blue like Feltzer, but the ball and wire is silver.

Power/Weapon 3: Platform generation. They only last as long as I stand on it, and changes in shape when I move towards the edge, so I don't fall. Gets thinner the longer it gets, and vice versa. Platforms appear under his feet, making them useless on ground. If destroyed, it takes a little bit to regenerate a new platform to use. Not blue like Felzer.

Appearance: Now dark blue, with some lighter shades mixed in around the forearm and shoulders, as well as mid torso and legs. Ditched motorcycle helmet for a different helmet. Heres a model.

Bio: Awakening in a chamber, he was ordered by a piece of paper to stay put, before leaving after a while to explore the world. Once out he helped with most of the problems in where ever he ended up in and acquired his equipment as he went along

Personality/Other: Male, exists in a state of "super sanity" where he reinvents his personality to suit the situation. Don't believe everything he says that is not listed here.

Changes are in bold.

Edited by ineverlikedfelt

OOC:Ekial and CinP have both been knocked out btw.

I almost missed this while skimming through the topic. I'm assuming that CinP was Terry's KO, then? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

She should gain the power of crystal for the Treasure Hoard. All those sharp gems slicing up at her opponents...

Interesting idea, but her affinity is determined by which element is more abundant in any specific location, and I'm imagining that there would be more stone in that environment than gems. I also considered giving her iron for that round, but it seemed better suited for the Dark Carnival since I currently don't know if it's a "night" level and I didn't want to take my chances with Darkness.

That, and I'm trying to keep her inside of the standard elemental range while limiting the amount of powers she can obtain, as previously suggested by the GMs.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm going to let this one fly, and complete the "four characters" trope that I seem to have going on across writings. 

Name: Fishers
Species: Ko-Matoran
Power/Weapon 1: Resistance to cold. If an ice Toa attacks her, fishers will likely shrug it off, unless completely frozen.
Power/Weapon 2: A fishing pole. With hooks and line. Made of steel, it is suitable for stabbing unarmored areas, tangling up enemies with its hooks, and murdering small aquatic lifeforms. 
Power/Weapon 3: A shotgun. 

Apparance: White body, dark blue Kualsi. 

Bio: fishers64 has been a humble inhabitant of an old fishing town on the coast of Spherus Magna for some time. The place is fairly bustling with Agori and Matoran traders on a good day - which means plenty of darker elements hanging around, especially for the young female Agori of the town. Plenty of said darker elements have received their end at the hands of the old fisherwoman's shotgun, however, making the vigilante somewhat of a mama-bear legend. 

The only thing she can conclude was the Bionifight organizers figured out about her secret life. But how, she has no idea. 

Personality/Other: Like any crazy fisherwoman, fishers will always be happy to tell you a good story. Or tell you the probability of the fish biting that day. Or comment on the local weather. Or just to waste time talking. 

Repost repost.

fishers64 not approved on account of the name. I need to see an actual reason for why this Matoran's name both lacks a capital letter at the beginning and has numbers at the end.

I'm just going to scrap both. I'll probably write IC(fishers): though. 

The lowercase letter is a stylistic choice, in that case. Reposting for approval. 

Repost...

Wouldn't coliseum be metal? Seeing as there's metal everywhere their.

Possibly, but if it switches back to that state every time a round ends, that would mean that she would be stuck with Iron in between rounds when it's already been established that that's not the case; her current affinity is based on the surroundings present at the beginning of the arena matches, so to maintain that current power set, the arena would still have to maintain some sort of connection with that specific element until the next round began. Since the Coliseum is constantly changing environments for every match, I would imagine that there would also be a certain amount of "interference" in that location preventing her from accessing the metal in question.

Needless to say, I don't think that Amorigiahna will be picked out on any multi-round Gem quests anytime soon.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Let's see....

• Xara: 1 KO. Still alive. 
  • Dayeth: 0 KO's. Killed by Kat.
  • Terry: 1 KO. Still alive. 
  • Alisa: 1 KO. Still alive. 
  • Snarl: 1 KO. Killed by Dajik.
  • Wyrm: 0 KO's. Still alive.
  • Puppetmaster: 0 KO's. Killed by Young Naona. 

I guess I'm going okay overall....

Name: Kuro, "Fallen Light"

Species: Light Kurahk from a version of the Melding Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Twilight Kurahk Powers: He has the imbue either peace or anger in a foe. However, he is unable to use either to the fullest potential and can only go up to the 5th Level. And of course he will choose which power to stick to depending on his morality.

Light Level Peace

1. Causes feeling of general ease in nearby creatures.
  2. Nearby presence can calm anyone with anger or otherwise emotions of ill will.
  3. Can make those with large grudges apologize and bury the hatchet.
  4. Can make others slightly pacifistic or slightly increase the willpower or focus of other individuals.
  5. Can calm the angriest of creatures or clear and ease the minds of several. Can make others willing to listen to opinions or think in others' perspectives. Can suppress hostile intent leaving them to only defend.
  6. Can completely take the anger and fight out of anyone.

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has just unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened of weakened. Basically the powers of a Toa of Light that is limited.

Power/Weapon 3: Staff of Peace in the form of a mace named Pacifier or a Broadsword named Willpower. It has a leather grip. He holds them in his room in the Comfort Sector and can only choose one before the next round.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes instead of orange from the normal universe. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin.

Bio: Originally an elite guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, yet because of his power, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with the ability to cause anger as well as peace. He also found that he went into violent bursts. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit. However this lead to him having Dissociative Identity Disorder without him realizing it. His angry side, however, is never seen. Until now...

After his failures in the last few rounds of Bionifight (right now), his dark side has appeared. However, Kuro decides to accept his inner demons and has become whole.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now that he is complete, he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some point. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

I'll find making this guy very useful for me.

Looking to get this reapproved.

Could everyone please give me an idea of who is interacting with who, cuz I've kinda lost track. 

• Xara is with Kat and Maccha Yellow, being spied on by Venix.
  • The Wyrm is fighting Miras. 
  • Terry is talking with Izarargi.
  • Alisa is open for interaction.

In particular, I'm looking for a fight/interaction for Alisa to join in on.

Edited by Locus

Could everyone please give me an idea of who is interacting with who, cuz I've kinda lost track. 

• Xara is with Kat and Maccha Yellow, being spied on by Velix.
  • The Wyrm is fighting Miras. 
  • Terry is talking with Izarargi.
  • Alisa is open for interaction.

In particular, I'm looking for a fight/interaction for Alisa to join in on.

Venix. Velix is someone else, IIRC.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Venix. Velix is someone else, IIRC.

Sorry. Fixed. 

Power/Weapon 1: Twilight Kurahk Powers: He has the imbue either peace or anger in a foe. However, he is unable to use either to the fullest potential and can only go up to the 5th Level. And of course he will choose which power to stick to depending on his morality.

Light Level Peace

2. Nearby presence can calm anyone with anger or otherwise emotions of ill will.
  4. Can make others slightly pacifistic or slightly increase the willpower or focus of other individuals.
  5. Can calm the angriest of creatures or clear and ease the minds of several. Can make others willing to listen to opinions or think in others' perspectives. Can suppress hostile intent leaving them to only defend.

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has just unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened of weakened. Basically the powers of a Toa of Light that is limited.

Power/Weapon 3: Staff of Peace in the form of a mace named Pacifier or a Broadsword named Willpower. It has a leather grip. He holds them in his room in the Comfort Sector and can only choose one before the next round.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes instead of orange from the normal universe. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin.

Bio: Originally an elite guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, yet because of his power, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with the ability to cause anger as well as peace. He also found that he went into violent bursts. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit. However this lead to him having Dissociative Identity Disorder without him realizing it. His angry side, however, is never seen. Until now...

After his failures in the last few rounds of Bionifight (right now), his dark side has appeared. However, Kuro decides to accept his inner demons and has become whole.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now that he is complete, he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some point. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

Looking to get this reapproved.

Um. So, Peace, Anger, Light, and a weapon?

Sorry buddy, but I don't think that'll fly. xP

• Upvote 3

It is limited though. He has a morality complex and it'll stick through the round. Lemme fix that.

Power/Weapon 1: Twilight Kurahk Powers: He can imbue either peace or anger in a foe. He has to make a solid decision on which power he will intend to use before the round starts. The power of choice will be stuck with him and he cannot change powers mid-round.

Light Level Peace for reference.

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened of weakened. Basically the powers of a Toa of Light that is limited.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin. His armor glows naturally, but will darken in accordance to his morality.

Some more backstory...

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now that he is complete, he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some points. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

• Von Worten is still on the Queen's Quest, so she, obviously, is not in the round.
  • Daedalus is currently blind and desperately trying not to be killed by Sko and Orm. He is being helped in this endeavor by a Furnace Salamander (which is a thing I did not know about until yesterday).

And that's it.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

That's not exactly going to fly still. You've got effectively four slots, regardless of whether you say he has a morality complex or not; since that sounds like it might just amplify things instead, and make him more deadly with what he has.

Power/Weapon 1: Light Level Peace

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened of weakened. Basically the powers of a Toa of Light that is limited.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin. His armor glows naturally, but will darken in accordance to his morality.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with his violent bursts. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit. However this lead to him having Dissociative Identity Disorder without him realizing it. His angry side, however, is never seen. Until now...

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now that he is complete, he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some points. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

Alright then. I'll remove the anger powers.

OOC

Tenjou entered the room and had pointed out Okavaung outside, Silvan. She was asking for help taking him down, as a single attack would likely be dodged

Ehe, sorry about that. For some reason I thought she had gone back out after that.

I'll edit.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1