Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

By the way, Nato's Miril post reminded me - someone (I think it might've been Ismekne?) commented on the giant holes in the Commercial Sector. Those have been fixed, FYI. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I really hope Gamma isn't involved with that.

Name: KaipatuSpecies: Unknown (similar to a Toa but with no elemental powers and much taller and beefier)Power/Weapon 1: A rifle that shoots bullets, similar to a human AWP, but slightly more Bionicle looking. It fires armor piercing rounds. It has a scope.Power/Weapon 2: A Kualsi in the shape of a Great KomauPower/Weapon 3: A large katanaAppearance: Kaipatu is about the size of Brutaka, and as muscular. His hands end with claws, proper claws. He is predominantly green, with accents of copper. His mask is copper. The bottom of his katana is made of a rahkshi staff. His eyes are deep purple.Bio: Kaipatu is a Rahkshi hunter. After his village he was the protector of was destroyed by Rahkshi, he swore vengeance against them, and the Makuta. The rest of his past is a mystery, with clues of dead friends and scarred early life.Personality/Other: He is male. He is cold, but caring to those who need it.

Added armor piercing rounds, submitting for reapproval

Mech Name: Smasher

Pilot Name: Omega

Power/Weapon 1: A large greatsword that folds into a box when not in use. It is often stored on it's back.

Power/Weapon 2: A large, sawn off shotgun built into Smasher's arm. It fires elemental blasts of electricity.

Power/Weapon 3: Hedgehog mode: It can curl up into a ball, and spikes extend from it's body, making it look like a hedgehog. It can roll around in this form.

Appearance: It has large, stocky, block like legs, It's feet are clawed, and it's left hand is clawed too. His other hand has the sawn off shotgun built in. It also has two large horns on either side of the cokpit, with the omega symbol sprayed on the back of the vehicle, in purple. It is quite small, and looks a little armadillo like. It is black in color. (moc coming soon) in the cockpit is a bottle of nui-cola, and a stuffed sonics kraata toy on the seat next to him.

Other: It's horn sounds like godzilla's roar.

repost

Bionicle RPG Bionifight Infinite Profile:

Name: Fota

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Mask of Invisibility

Power/Weapon 2: Sword 1

Power/Weapon 3: Sword 2

Appearance: Black and Sand Blue w/ Black Kakama

Bio: Hunter Gatherer

Personality/Other: Male. "Lone-wolf" spirit.

Do dual swords count as one or two weapons? If just one, then Power/Weapon 3 is his elemental power of magnetism.

Edited by Fota

I will look at all profiles when I return tonight. This is just a reminder that the following characters must visit the entrance to Engineering to request their Mechs IC. Remember that you cannot access Engineering; however, you will find Dreisen seated at a desk outside of it waiting for you.

-Riss (Xaeraz)

-Xara (Nato)

-Puppetmaster (Nato)

-Terry (Nato)

-Sudrec (Construct)

-Tomo (Construct)

-Yoko (Construct)

-Eryard (Construct)

-Velix (Manhunter)

-Feli Gemshimmer (Finlander)

-Kuro (Arctic)

-Langmuir (Tiragath)

-Virse (Click)

-Kale (Silvan)

Edited by Lucina

Oh yeah, and...

Mech Name: Seraphiel Armour

Pilot Name: Harami/Galaxia Eternis

Power/Weapon 1: Light Blades (Two blades made of hard light can be activated from the Mech’s wrists, allowing for quick and deadly melee attacks)

Power/Weapon 2: Emulated powers of light (Very Similar to a Toa of Light’s powers, but is unable to use nova blasts or absorb light, and extent of powers is not as varied as the Staff of heaven)

Power/Weapon 3: Photon thrusters (Four boosters, two on legs, two on back, which provide flight for the mech, allowing it to soar into battle quickly, and make a quick escape before things get too hairy)

Appearance: The mech is humanoid in appearance, and constructed from Gold and White Orichalcum. Two Wing-like struts extend out the back, and the pilot is positioned in the main torso, with a small viewport for the Pilot.

Other: The Mech requires no complicated controls, and can be piloted by the user’s own thoughts.

Repost of Mech... Again.

...Again.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Do dual swords count as one or two weapons? If just one, then Power/Weapon 3 is his elemental power of magnetism.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that very simple dual weapons, such as your swords, do not take up two slots.

...but close to it

Gonna make some changes to Feltzer, nothing major.

Name: Feltzer

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Double edged Cleaver, with 2 blades that face one way. Both can rotate independent of one another. Also have socket in handle for Grapple. Can enter into a motorized mode to spin faster for 5 Posts max. Recharges at the same time the mode lasted. Also blue like Feltzer, except for the blades, which are sliver.

Power/Weapon 2: Grapple launcher, detachable from Wrist dock. Instead of a hook, there's a ball on the end of the metal wire, this allows it to hit others like a wrecking ball but also attachs to Cleaver. Also blue like Feltzer, but the ball and wire is silver.

Power/Weapon 3: Platform generation. They only last as long as I stand on it, and changes in shape when I move towards the edge, so I don't fall. Gets thinner the longer it gets, and vice versa. Platforms appear under his feet, making them useless on ground. If destroyed, it takes a little bit to regenerate a new platform to use. Not blue like Felzer.

Appearance: Now dark blue, with some lighter shades mixed in around the forearm and shoulders, as well as mid torso and legs. Ditched motorcycle helmet for a different helmet. Heres a model.

Bio: Awakening in a chamber, he was ordered by a piece of paper to stay put, before leaving after a while to explore the world. Once out he helped with most of the problems in where ever he ended up in and acquired his equipment as he went along, Changing with him.

Personality/Other: Male, exists in a state of "super sanity" where he reinvents his personality to suit the situation. There are, however a few common traits. Somewhat Sarcastic, and quick thinking. Don't believe everything he says that is not listed here.

Changes are in bold.

Falcon not approved. Chro brought up the wyvern creature as his primary reason; the wyvern would need to take up at least two power slots, much like Arctic's special Kraata.

I'm sorry; this confuses me a little.

Let me get this straight: A small flying dragon creature has to take up two slots while Skull Carrier had three telepathically connected web-slinging giant spiders in one slot, and Donrioda's insanely lethal flying blender only takes up one slot as well?

I fail to see how that's even remotely fair. 

I'd appreciate a response of some kind to this. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Profiles Wave 1

That was a response Nocton made; He was simply ignoring the being's remark.

I've been wanting a Halkenverse charecter for a while...

Name: Ferez

Species: Toa. Nobody is sure what kind.

Power/Weapon 1 & 2: The FIDAT, or Feraz-Invented Data Alteration Tool. A box on his right forearm, it projects holographic screen interfaces, which function like a computer, able to hack nearly anything that is not sentient, nor a contestant, and is electronic. It can also project scanning beams, which can be used to provide basic information about a target, or reveal Volitak/Huna/cloaking device users if pointed at them.

Power/Weapon 3: The Ferez Emergency Defence Device, or FEDD. It can project hardlight constructs. It looks like a box on his left forearm.

Appearance: A tall, lithe Toa with dark-red-and-blue armor. He has two boxes, one on each forearm.

Bio: Coming from Xia in the Halkenverse, Feraz used to operate a little hardware store. It got a decent amount of business, but nothing special. He aspired to build his own hardware, and eventually scraped together enough cash to build the FIDAT and FEDD.  In order to gain publicity, he learned to hack and joined the tournements, but gave up his dream of building hardware when he realized how much fun the hacking tournaments were. He suspected that the Bionifight tournaments, which were telecast there, were more fun(I think Xia in the Halkenverse has Bionifight broadcast? Vinra's profile said that, I think.) , but never quite got a chance to find out, busy as he was with improving every aspect of his devices. Now he has his chance.

Personality/Other: Feraz has a few distinct traits. FIrst of all, he is extremely curious, trying to analyze and study most everything in sight. He is extremely competetive, whether it is about building the best whatever it is, or winning a game. He is also a fairly social being, who will start up conversations and challenge people to contests randomly if he thinks it would be fun.

Ferez approved. Just keep in mind that hacking into the facility systems will almost certainly end poorly... for you.

Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but I didn't have the time to repost before.

I need to stop...

Name: Sesdec

Species: Toa of Paper (or Parchment, as he continues to insist)

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental mastery of Paper, encompassing the creation, manipulation, and absorption of paper of all forms. Example usages include deadly blades, giftwrap traps, and spitball weaponry.

Power/Weapon 2/3: “Spark of Creativity” - By constructing shapes in his paper, whether by ripping, folding, or adhering, Sesdec can imbue those flimsy paper creations with a mimicry of their physical counterparts. Blades become firm and acuminous, spitballs travel at near the speed of sound and bore into armor, cardboard armor takes on the strength of protosteel, and origami cranes flutter about, disrupting his foes. Creating such constructs requires perfect calm, a rare state for Sesdec, as well as time and energy to maintain. The burden of five constructs is as much as he is able to bear before they crumble into inanimate scraps once more.

Appearance: Upon seeing Sesdec, one is reminded more of a child’s drawing than a heroic Toa. His limbs hang, thin and wiry, from a gaunt and frail body with an immense head resting upon narrow shoulders. ‘Tis true he was built more for quiet contemplation than warfare, but do not allow his appearance to mislead you. His angular, centripetal armor is colored in daubs of ivory and aged parchment, as an ancient wall of post-it notes on the verge of collapse, and his constant shifting seems to only enforce the comparison. His mask and armor are adorned in smooth covers of maroon leather, providing a hint of stability.

Bio: Sesdec does not speak much about his home. Perhaps that is because there is something remaining there that he yearns for dearly… or more feasibly, your knowledge encompasses all of his own. He was always a gentle spirit, more content with the company of novels than that of his fellow beings. Those that know him often ponder if he is still living, until their doubts are assuaged on the exceedingly rare occasions he is seen outside. Their boisterous greetings generally startle him into remaining indoors for months after. It is doubtful any miss him while he is so misfortunately placed in the Bionifight Tournament. 

Personality: A tournament of worthy opponents and, Mata Nui forbid, social interaction is hardly befitting one of Sesdec’s demeanor. He could very much be described as the antithesis to sociable. He is skittish, perhaps too liberal in application of his element, and speaks in a quiet stutter when words can be dragged forth from his lips. Despite his nervous appearance, there is something of a hero in Sesdec, absorbed from his readings of the Toa of Olde. He strives to be honorable in his dealings and combat, though he will not flinch from using the tools given him.

Sesdec tentatively approved.

Mech Name: Seraphiel Armour

Pilot Name: Harami/Galaxia Eternis

Power/Weapon 1: Light Blades (Two blades made of hard light can be activated from the Mech’s wrists, allowing for quick and deadly melee attacks)

Power/Weapon 2: Emulated powers of light (Very Similar to a Toa of Light’s powers, but is unable to use nova blasts or absorb light, and extent of powers is not as varied as the Staff of heaven)

Power/Weapon 3: Photon thrusters (Four boosters, two on legs, two on back, which provide flight for the mech, allowing it to soar into battle quickly, and make a quick escape before things get too hairy)

Appearance: The mech is humanoid in appearance, and constructed from Gold and White Orichalcum. Two Wing-like struts extend out the back, and the pilot is positioned in the main torso, with a small viewport for the Pilot.

Other: The Mech requires no complicated controls, and can be piloted by the user’s own thoughts.

Repost of Mech... Again.

Harami's Mech approved.

---

I am looking at the other profiles; these were just the ones on Page 95. The rest of you shall not be waiting too long.

I really hope Gamma isn't involved with that.

Name: Kaipatu

Species: Unknown (similar to a Toa but with no elemental powers and much taller and beefier)

Power/Weapon 1: A rifle that shoots bullets, similar to a human AWP, but slightly more Bionicle looking. It fires armor piercing rounds. It has a scope.

Power/Weapon 2: A Kualsi in the shape of a Great Komau

Power/Weapon 3: A large katana

Appearance: Kaipatu is about the size of Brutaka, and as muscular. His hands end with claws, proper claws. He is predominantly green, with accents of copper. His mask is copper. The bottom of his katana is made of a rahkshi staff. His eyes are deep purple.

Bio: Kaipatu is a Rahkshi hunter. After his village he was the protector of was destroyed by Rahkshi, he swore vengeance against them, and the Makuta. The rest of his past is a mystery, with clues of dead friends and scarred early life.

Personality/Other: He is male. He is cold, but caring to those who need it.

Added armor piercing rounds, submitting for reapproval

Mech Name: Smasher
Pilot Name: Omega
Power/Weapon 1: A large greatsword that folds into a box when not in use. It is often stored on it's back.
Power/Weapon 2: A large, sawn off shotgun built into Smasher's arm. It fires elemental blasts of electricity.
Power/Weapon 3: Hedgehog mode: It can curl up into a ball, and spikes extend from it's body, making it look like a hedgehog. It can roll around in this form.
Appearance: It has large, stocky, block like legs, It's feet are clawed, and it's left hand is clawed too. His other hand has the sawn off shotgun built in. It also has two large horns on either side of the cokpit, with the omega symbol sprayed on the back of the vehicle, in purple. It is quite small, and looks a little armadillo like. It is black in color. (moc coming soon) in the cockpit is a bottle of nui-cola, and a stuffed sonics kraata toy on the seat next to him.
Other: It's horn sounds like godzilla's roar.

repost

Kaipatu changes approved.

Omega's Mech approved.

If they are just ordinary swords, they can take up a single power slot. I shall wait until you have modified the profile to approve.

Gonna make some changes to Feltzer, nothing major.
Name: Feltzer
Species: Toa
Power/Weapon 1: Double edged Cleaver, with 2 blades that face one way. Both can rotate independent of one another. Also have socket in handle for Grapple. Can enter into a motorized mode to spin faster for 5 Posts max. Recharges at the same time the mode lasted. Also blue like Feltzer, except for the blades, which are sliver.
Power/Weapon 2: Grapple launcher, detachable from Wrist dock. Instead of a hook, there's a ball on the end of the metal wire, this allows it to hit others like a wrecking ball but also attachs to Cleaver. Also blue like Feltzer, but the ball and wire is silver.
Power/Weapon 3: Platform generation. They only last as long as I stand on it, and changes in shape when I move towards the edge, so I don't fall. Gets thinner the longer it gets, and vice versa. Platforms appear under his feet, making them useless on ground. If destroyed, it takes a little bit to regenerate a new platform to use. Not blue like Felzer.
Appearance: Now dark blue, with some lighter shades mixed in around the forearm and shoulders, as well as mid torso and legs. Ditched motorcycle helmet for a different helmet. Heres a model.
Bio: Awakening in a chamber, he was ordered by a piece of paper to stay put, before leaving after a while to explore the world. Once out he helped with most of the problems in where ever he ended up in and acquired his equipment as he went along, Changing with him.
Personality/Other: Male, exists in a state of "super sanity" where he reinvents his personality to suit the situation. There are, however a few common traits. Somewhat Sarcastic, and quick thinking. Don't believe everything he says that is not listed here.
Changes are in bold.

Feltzer changes approved.

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin chose not to follow A.D. Instead, he flattened himself on the top of a bookcase. What happened next was utterly creepy. The gelatin extended a single one of his eyes on a tentacle, peering at Xara's screen. 

Um, I'm not sure what Kalatin is doing here, since Xara already turned off her screen and went looking for the Enforcer. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin chose not to follow A.D. Instead, he flattened himself on the top of a bookcase. What happened next was utterly creepy. The gelatin extended a single one of his eyes on a tentacle, peering at Xara's screen. 

Um, I'm not sure what Kalatin is doing here, since Xara already turned off her screen and went looking for the Enforcer. 

I'll edit that one. 

Power/Weapon 2: Dual Swords

Power/Weapon 3Magnetism

Power/Weapon 2: Dual Swords

Power/Weapon 3Magnetism

Fota approved. Welcome to the game!

• Upvote 1

Name: Astaer, 'The Living Ghost"

Species: Korumine (Lariska's Species)

Power/Weapon 1: A constantly active Great Mask of Intangibility. This has earned Astaer her title, and allows her to be relatively impossible to hit with any attack. However, she can switch it off, but it requires intense concentration and a period of 2-3 seconds of transformation time.  While intangible, Astaer is unable to attack anyone in any fashion other than perhaps scaring them, and she appears as a transparent ghost-like figure. Some exceptions to her natural state of intangibility include: Being shocked or scared by an attack passing through her (Will cause her to revert once it's past through), and living flesh passing through her despite anticipation or lack of (Has a 'flesh memory' effect, causes her to revert). Some situations or elements can also endanger her intangible state, forcing her to return to a solid state or risk being blown apart much like Krika. 

Power/Weapon 2: A protosteel trident, designed by the Nynrah Ghosts to be the absolute best fishing trident ever to exist anywhere (Adjectives may or may not come from the psychotic fangirl Nynrah Ghost of this universe). Once stabbed into something, it will not let go unless ripped out, extremely painfully, barbs and all. The barbs are retractable via a small button near the leather-wrapped guard. 

Power/Weapon 3: Astaer is extremely nimble and quick, able to easily and casually do hand-stands and backflips without a second thought. Swimming comes naturally to her from her fishing background, and climbing does as well from scaling the sides of Odina most every day of her life. Her strength and speed are comparable to that of a Skakdi and Vortixx, respectively, making her more than a match physically for most Toa.

Appearance: Astaer stands a bit taller than a Toa, just a bit smaller than a Vortixx. Her ocean-colored armor coats her deep green body, streamlining it and seeming to absorb light rather than reflect it, which is only amplified when she's intangible. Her mask is shaped like a Tryna, with larger, more expressive eyeholes than normal, exposing bright, ice blue eyes. High cheekbones and a thin chin add to her ghostly, thin face, rounding out the deep blue mask. Long fingers, and an overall long, toned body emphasize her athletic abilities. 

Bio: In the time before time, there was an unassuming isle of rock and cliff with but a single beach, and on that isle lived the Korumine. 

They were perhaps a prototype Toa, for they could use masks but had no elemental abilities, but for whatever reason they lived and died happily on their isle of rock, content to live simple lives without conflict or strife. The strongest and most skilled of their number were the fisherwomen, who swam in the deep seas that surrounded the isle and caught fish with simple tridents. 

And there were two sisters that were both fisherwomen, and they were perhaps the best among the fishers. But one happened to be better than the other sister, and more humble, while the lesser skilled of the two in fishing was ambitious and wanted to find a greater world outsider her home, climb the greatest mountains of the world and become better. And so that sister was shunned by all except her sibling, who was one of the few to talk to her. 

Eventually, the elders decided to send out a single Korumine to experience the world and find better ways of doing things, and the first sister was chosen. Taking a name in the common tongue, Astaer left her sister to venture the world, coming across both her mask and her trident in her travels. 

But when she returned, not all was well. The villages were empty. Her people, gone, homes destroyed with great lines of burnt destruction crisscrossing the land. Astaer's footsteps eventually drew the attention of the only being to remain in the village. Her sister.

Astaer listening with growing horror as her sister told a tale of two strangers coming ashore one day, looking for a place to put a base that would never be found, never be won by any other, and her sister, tired of her isolation and her state as an outcast, told them she would help secure the island. 

Astaer listened as her sister told her that her name was now Lariska, Dark Huntress, and her first mission was to kill her sister. 

She barely escaped with her life, but her boat was destroyed. 

Astaer has now lived for hundreds of years, never again speaking to her sister, though sometimes Lariska speaks to Astaer. She wanders the island as ghost-like as one alive can be, and with a vow that she will never help anyone attack the Dark Hunters nor that she will assist them, the Shadowed One allows her to remain on Odina, a Living Ghost of who she once was. 

Personality/Other: Astaer is a shy, untrusting female Korumine, who speaks less than she acts and does what she says rather than says what she does. She only speaks to those who she truly trusts, and once that trust is broken it is gone forever. The Korumine is extremely experienced in escape and dodging, due to more than a few incidents of Dark Hunters deciding that they were going to try to murder the sister of Lariska and win a victory over the battle-hardened Dark Hunter. None have ever succeeded. 

Attempt #2. Edits/additions underlined.

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Name: Astaer, 'The Living Ghost"

Species: Korumine (Lariska's Species)

Power/Weapon 1: A constantly active Great Mask of Intangibility. This has earned Astaer her title, and allows her to be relatively impossible to hit with any attack. However, she can switch it off, but it requires intense concentration and a period of 2-3 seconds of transformation time.  While intangible, Astaer is unable to attack anyone in any fashion other than perhaps scaring them, and she appears as a transparent ghost-like figure. Some exceptions to her natural state of intangibility include: Being shocked or scared by an attack passing through her (Will cause her to revert once it's past through), and living flesh passing through her despite anticipation or lack of (Has a 'flesh memory' effect, causes her to revert). Some situations or elements can also endanger her intangible state, forcing her to return to a solid state or risk being blown apart much like Krika. 

Power/Weapon 2: A protosteel trident, designed by the Nynrah Ghosts to be the absolute best fishing trident ever to exist anywhere (Adjectives may or may not come from the psychotic fangirl Nynrah Ghost of this universe). Once stabbed into something, it will not let go unless ripped out, extremely painfully, barbs and all. The barbs are retractable via a small button near the leather-wrapped guard. 

Power/Weapon 3: Astaer is extremely nimble and quick, able to easily and casually do hand-stands and backflips without a second thought. Swimming comes naturally to her from her fishing background, and climbing does as well from scaling the sides of Odina most every day of her life. Her strength and speed are comparable to that of a Skakdi and Vortixx, respectively, making her more than a match physically for most Toa.

Appearance: Astaer stands a bit taller than a Toa, just a bit smaller than a Vortixx. Her ocean-colored armor coats her deep green body, streamlining it and seeming to absorb light rather than reflect it, which is only amplified when she's intangible. Her mask is shaped like a Tryna, with larger, more expressive eyeholes than normal, exposing bright, ice blue eyes. High cheekbones and a thin chin add to her ghostly, thin face, rounding out the deep blue mask. Long fingers, and an overall long, toned body emphasize her athletic abilities. 

Bio: In the time before time, there was an unassuming isle of rock and cliff with but a single beach, and on that isle lived the Korumine. 

They were perhaps a prototype Toa, for they could use masks but had no elemental abilities, but for whatever reason they lived and died happily on their isle of rock, content to live simple lives without conflict or strife. The strongest and most skilled of their number were the fisherwomen, who swam in the deep seas that surrounded the isle and caught fish with simple tridents. 

And there were two sisters that were both fisherwomen, and they were perhaps the best among the fishers. But one happened to be better than the other sister, and more humble, while the lesser skilled of the two in fishing was ambitious and wanted to find a greater world outsider her home, climb the greatest mountains of the world and become better. And so that sister was shunned by all except her sibling, who was one of the few to talk to her. 

Eventually, the elders decided to send out a single Korumine to experience the world and find better ways of doing things, and the first sister was chosen. Taking a name in the common tongue, Astaer left her sister to venture the world, coming across both her mask and her trident in her travels. 

But when she returned, not all was well. The villages were empty. Her people, gone, homes destroyed with great lines of burnt destruction crisscrossing the land. Astaer's footsteps eventually drew the attention of the only being to remain in the village. Her sister.

Astaer listening with growing horror as her sister told a tale of two strangers coming ashore one day, looking for a place to put a base that would never be found, never be won by any other, and her sister, tired of her isolation and her state as an outcast, told them she would help secure the island. 

Astaer listened as her sister told her that her name was now Lariska, Dark Huntress, and her first mission was to kill her sister. 

She barely escaped with her life, but her boat was destroyed. 

Astaer has now lived for hundreds of years, never again speaking to her sister, though sometimes Lariska speaks to Astaer. She wanders the island as ghost-like as one alive can be, and with a vow that she will never help anyone attack the Dark Hunters nor that she will assist them, the Shadowed One allows her to remain on Odina, a Living Ghost of who she once was. 

Personality/Other: Astaer is a shy, untrusting female Korumine, who speaks less than she acts and does what she says rather than says what she does. She only speaks to those who she truly trusts, and once that trust is broken it is gone forever. The Korumine is extremely experienced in escape and dodging, due to more than a few incidents of Dark Hunters deciding that they were going to try to murder the sister of Lariska and win a victory over the battle-hardened Dark Hunter. None have ever succeeded. 

Attempt #2. Edits/additions underlined.

Astaer approved.

Is Ignis' Gem quest actually a thing, or is it something that Ignis made up as a failed diversion?

Because I imagine that fishers and Kalatin will want mechs eventually. Kalatin is still following Xara, however, so he's not going to be claiming mech IC. fishers is still trying to decide what to do. 

I'm hesitant to post mech profiles for fighters that aren't going to claim mech, as that will result in a lost life. 

Is Ignis' Gem quest actually a thing, or is it something that Ignis made up as a failed diversion?

I assume the latter. 

I myself will not be running any Gem Quests until after Round 5 (The War Games) has begun.

I think I remember Chro saying something similar, but I could be wrong.

And Blade hasn't started any Gem Quests in a while now either. 

Is there any chance that a fighter could end up helping Dreisen in the Engineering Sector, if they impressed him enough?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Is there any chance that a fighter could end up helping Dreisen in the Engineering Sector, if they impressed him enough?

Yes, but have fun trying to impress somebody who doesn't even want to be there in the first place.

That will probably be hard..... :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Welp, I'll see if this gets approved in time: 

Mech Name: Dr. Bundy
Pilot Name: fishers
Power/Weapon 1: Bomb Cannon. A huge blaster on the shoulders that propels a large incendiary projectile that makes a large explosion. Is somewhat inaccurate and takes a long time to reload. 
Power/Weapon 2: Twin grenade launchers. 
Power/Weapon 3: Jets on its legs that allow for flight. 

Appearance: It is clear that whoever designed this mech cared little about pilot safety, instead going for as many explosions as possible. The cockpit of this vehicle is wide open, and most of its structure is dedicated to the huge cannon thing on the right shoulder, and the two grenade launchers that comprise the arms. The controls for flying include a foot pedal and two sets of joysticks...in fact, the whole setup is composed of levers and joysticks, which, for security reasons, have gone unlabeled. 

Other: Despite this quirky setup, the mech is highly maneuverable and surprisingly aerodynamic. A good thing, too, considering its smaller size. 

my god EHKS IS SUBMITTING A MECH AT LAST

Mech Name: rm -rf /* (Also known as “Ctrl-Alt-Destroy”)

Pilot Name: Vinra

Power/Weapon 1: The RRADAR. A RADAR powered by a noble Kanohi Rode. The Rode allows for greater RADAR accuracy, preventing it from being fooled by standard RADAR-dispersing means. This works up until the RADAR would normally have difficulty discerning targets – and due to size and power consumption on this mech, this is approximately in a fifteen-foot radius around the mech. The RADAR does extend out that way, to around a thirty-foot radius, but it gets increasingly inaccurate as distance increases. Perfect for preventing any and all close-range sneak attacks, and can at least give a rough idea of where others may be at longer distances. The information is presented in a topographical minimap for Vinra to view, allowing her to see the vertical and horizontal distance to what is detected.

NOTE: The RRADAR cannot scan for people through floors or ceilings, or behind cover.

Power/Weapon 2: DDoS Gauntlets – A pair of protosteel gauntlets, tipped with spikes, on each arm. Normally, spike gauntlets would indeed be bad enough on their own...stick a mech-sized shotgun inside each one, and it’s even worse. The shotguns are fired at will by Vinra, and lack a very wide range. However, it’s still shotguns. On each arm. Directly above the spikes. If one were to be punched, and the shotguns fired...

Power/Weapon 3: Extreme maneuverability – The rm -rf /* is an incredibly agile machine for its size and build. While one would expect a slow-moving, lumbering titan, the rm -rf /* is instead incredibly fast (Faster than Vinra normally, even), flexible, and capable of some astounding feats. One wouldn’t expect a mech to be able to jump higher than a normal Vortixx, but the rm -rf /* can. This is accomplished through gratuitous use of thrusters, offering boosted running speed, jump height, and reflexes.

Appearance: Tall, glowing, and oddly bulky, the rm -rf /* is a strange machine. Each limb moreso resembles masses of mechanical muscles and fibers than true machinations, despite being comprised solely of protosteel and other similarly strong metals. It’s difficult to tell, even where the jet thrusters are until they activate. The body itself is strangely organic, despite its bulk. It’s difficult to discern where, exactly, the pilot is located. Glowing red lines stretch across the entirety of the mech, either for power, or purely cosmetic effect. It’s difficult to tell which it is. The mech is primarily a brushed black color, with hints of silver here and there, mostly on the incredibly menacing, spiked gauntlets.

Other: The mech is controlled via neural interface, allowing for a very small cockpit. No control sticks, monitors, or anything needed – it’s all fed directly to Vinra’s mind.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It's actually a thing, but because Ignis (And I) know so little about the infinite gems and questing in general, I'll probably go less than expected.

Hold on, remind me. Can you start gem quests without a GM's permission, or can you just do whenever you feel like it?

(Oh, and Ignis is recruiting for his totally legit gem quest guys)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

It's actually a thing, but because Ignis (And I) know so little about the infinite gems and questing in general, I'll probably go less than expected.

Hold on, remind me. Can you start gem quests without a GM's permission, or can you just do whenever you feel like it?

(Oh, and Ignis is recruiting for his totally legit gem quest guys)

You need a GM involved, because we are the ones who determine both which gem you will acquire and the traps/challenges you run into along the way.

IC: Lytrel

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking..."

Wait.

Every time this mirror talks, the words it says are words I've said before. It's not parroting me, but it's...

Hm.

Testing testing, 1, 2, 3 -

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves!

Everybody's nerves!

Everybody's nerves!

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves!

And this is how it goes:

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves..."

This song! I remember this song so well!  Thanks for that laugh.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Name: Red Zeppelin
Species: Toa of Earth, diehard fan of blues-infused hard rock and prototypical heavy metal
Power/Weapon 1: Red carries no weapons save his marbled elbows, capable of cracking open a skull with heedless force. His fists and legs are also to be feared; he's fond of planting them hard into the ground, and once he's buried himself up to mid-calves in solid earth there is little that can budge him. 
Power/Weapon 2: Pakari-tier strength
Power/Weapon 3: A bottle of Salamander's Revenge from his home universe, the glass somehow tempered and thickened to the point where it can be used dependably as a weapon without shattering and spilling the alcoholic goodness within. He doesn't tend to use it in fights, though, unless he has to - he prefers not to use it for violent means.
Appearance: About a hand-and-a-half taller than the Toa average, and thick with muscle; Red's jaw is lantern-shaped and spare, his face stark and teeth massive, but his grin always betrays a certain cheerfulness, and scarlet eyes brim with energy, giving him a youthful cast. Bears midnight black armor, with some concession to bright red streaks on the vambraces, calves, and heartlight. Also wears a time-honored, faded Red Zeppelin t-shirt. 
Bio: Red hails from a universe bearing marked resemblance to that of the canon Matoran Universe, with one exception - he was born into a tribe of Toa in the Southern Islands who did not worship the Great Spirit, but instead worshipped a warrior-goddess whose very name was said to cause liquor cabinets to quake and fights to spark. Born under the light of this savage priestess, Red became a skilled brawler and drinker up and down the island chains, joining a small posse of fellow devotees before he stumbled into a congregation one day and saw a band performing worship music in the name of their goddess. When he quizzed concert attendees, he found out the band's name was Red Zeppelin, which was conveniently his own name and as such gave him a sense of kinsmanship with this new and intriguing and very much comprised of Toa band. 

Red was hooked.

He became attending shows regularly until an accident in The Circle Pit left him hopelessly and frequently quoting Red Zeppelin. One day, while rambling on at home, he found himself sucked away from all he ever knew to join the tournament, and now he fights on, with pride and vigor, in the name of his goddess and her gospel. 
Personality/Other: Soft-spoken and friendly, Red tends to serve best as a lowkey bastion of wisdom and advice, though he is more than willing to function as a party tank if need be, raising the question of whether there might be a little bit of a berserker's streak to him after all. Thanks to enhanced fanboyism and a concert accident, Red is almost entirely incapable of speaking in anything beyond the prose of his favorite band.

-Tyler

hey staff i think you missed an approval from a while back. thanks

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 9

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Chro actually disapproved Red Zeppelin a while back, Tyler.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 3

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Chro actually disapproved Red Zeppelin a while back, Tyler.

Sorry to rain in the parade.

i was asked to change around anything relating to human culture explicitly in the profile, and i did.

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Agreed. Humans are repulsive. 

• Upvote 1