Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I can't help but see the great big gold guy Lucina's controlling as a Golden Sidorak with a similar voice.

The image they are projecting is of a golden armored Toa, so your visuals are way off. :P

I don't remember what Sidorak sounded like, so I can't make any comments there.

Edited by Lucina

I can't help but see the great big gold guy Lucina's controlling as a Golden Sidorak with a similar voice.

The image they are projecting is of a golden armored Toa, so your visuals are way off. :P

I don't remember what Sidorak sounded like, so I can't make any comments there.

he sounded like a wimp who died.

oh wait.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Daltrahk

Time heals most wounds, and in the case of Daltrahk, shock was one of the quickest. A state that could keep a Toa entranced for a day would be over in about ten minutes... So why the Karz was he NOT thinking about how to help the others get out of the maze? Instead, he was thinking of wall structure in the tunnel. It had to be made of metal somewhere, lightning doesn't just bounce around for the fun of it. Magnetism, perhaps? electromagnetically holding everything in place and controlled to change formation-

Controlled...

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but several players (and a Host) have had to call out numerous inaccuracies with your character's reactions to receiving severe electric shocks. I have not been keeping an extremely close eye on things, but the fact of the matter is that Daltrahk should either be dead or critically injured right now. Continuing to keep him in any other condition will be considered as godmodding from this point forth; I'm going to ask that you please edit the post I have quoted here, and keep this incident in mind in the future. 

E: Also, please refrain from insulting other players.

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 9

Honestly, we get enough sidorak chat in corpus.

Um... what? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah. Sidorak got mentioned maybe once or twice.

After that it was twenty pages of nose jokes that made no mention of him at all. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think it was mentioned in the Skype chat that Round 3 won't be starting until next week or something. 

Currently waiting on the inevitable hilarious/devastating interactions between Ravyn and the two other Outsiders members/Dayeth.

Should be interesting.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Dayeth and Venga are dismembering a Vahki in the middle of the Commercial Sector....

....and no one seems to care. 

Currently waiting on the inevitable hilarious/devastating interactions between Ravyn and the two other Outsiders members/Dayeth.

Should be interesting.

I think they're all from alternate futures, so Dayeth is the only one likely to recognize them.

And if not Ravyn's figure, she'll recognize the snark.

...but close to it

Dayeth and Venga are dismembering a Vahki in the middle of the Commercial Sector....

....and no one seems to care. 

I don't remember them ever moving from that random hallway.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

His pocket.

Don't you have money in your pocket?

that's something that would have gone in your profile, even just in your bio saying that he carries it around - except that your bio for Ezezko explicitly states that he was always beaten up because he didn't have lunch money anyway.

Saying Ehks sounds like a whiny wimp and calling him selfish (I assume that was a autocorrect issue and you meant to say jealous, but the point still stands) up there. Do you not understand how that's insulting?

The insult comment wasn't about your in character post, you realize.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum
  • Upvote 3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I edited my post.

Thank you.

Would someone even get to carry around money, if it was mentioned in their bio, anyway? I thought all possessions except for listed weapons and clothes/armor were confiscated.

*Snaps fingers*

Small items such as a necklace are fine; I haven't gone back to double check, but I'm guessing that Ultimo & Grochi included those items somewhere in their profiles. You are correct guessing that nobody would be carrying money; after all, there's no point in the fighters having any when everything comes free to them.

Besides, having a necklace and then using money when your character has a history of not ever having money are two different things. =P

OOC: Are these lasers moving?

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I was going to try to add some tension or try to evoke a greater amount of sympathy from you, dear reader, by saying that I had never before faced something as potentially dangerous as this room full of lasers. However, it would be both untrue and, I imagine, ineffective, considering my companions are, at this moment, most likely facing similar (if not greater) dangers.

Regardless, I felt a significant amount of fear, and my adorable companion was not present to comfort me. I am not particularly limber, and I feared that traversing these lasers would be dangerous. I was also curious as to what these lasers did. Were they high concentrations of energy, and thus efficient at burning dismemberment, or did they trigger something?

"This is problematic," I said, my voice quivering as I studying the lasers. "I suppose our only choice is to cross the room as carefully as we are able."

The lasers do not move, not. They're more like triggers; walking into them won't hurt, but it will activate a security system. Probably could have worded it better but I've been exhausted even more than usual this week. :P

I was going to try to add some tension or try to evoke a greater amount of sympathy from you, dear reader, by saying that I had never before faced something as potentially dangerous as this room full of lasers. However, it would be both untrue and, I imagine, ineffective, considering my companions are, at this moment, most likely facing similar (if not greater) dangers.

Regardless, I felt a significant amount of fear, and my adorable companion was not present to comfort me. I am not particularly limber, and I feared that traversing these lasers would be dangerous. I was also curious as to what these lasers did. Were they high concentrations of energy, and thus efficient at burning dismemberment, or did they trigger something?

"This is problematic," I said, my voice quivering as I studying the lasers. "I suppose our only choice is to cross the room as carefully as we are able."

The lasers do not move, not. They're more like triggers; walking into them won't hurt, but it will activate a security system. Probably could have worded it better but I've been exhausted even more than usual this week. :P

I thought that was the case, but from what little I've determined of Von Worten's past so far, if lasers existed at all in her world/dimension, she never saw them. She knows what they are from her book, but not enough to know how they work or what they do.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Drat. That puts a hole in Nocton's plan. I still have an idea, though.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I don't remember them ever moving from that random hallway.

Literally every Dayeth post I've been making since last week has clearly said "Commercial Sector." 

Ghidora.

I gave you a warning in this post reminding you that Daltrahk should be either critically injured or dead from the electrical shocks that he has received. I asked you to edit your post, and you have done so, as I have quoted below.

IC Daltrahk

Time heals most wounds, and in the case of Daltrahk, shock was one of the quickest. Too bad severe electrical burns and the sort don't work the same. Unfortunately, it wasn't electrical shock, but mental shock, a state of disorder. A state that could keep a Toa entranced for a day would be over in about ten minutes... So why the Karz was he NOT thinking about how to help the others get out of the maze? Instead, he was thinking of wall structure in the tunnel. It had to be made of metal somewhere, lightning doesn't just bounce around for the fun of it. Magnetism, perhaps? electromagnetically holding everything in place and controlled to change formation-

Controlled...

Daltrahk has received electrical shocks. You cannot deny that fact at all. You cannot twist it into something else. As for the rest of the ramblings afterwards... they are meaningless drivel to me. They do not do anything to indicate the immense amount of pain he should be in (nor does it acknowledge the fact that Daltrahk should, realistically, be unconscious at this point). Being critically wounded means that you have lost the capacity for rational thought; it means that you are about to die, and are in extreme pain.

As such, your edits do not match up to what I had asked of you in my previous post, which I linked above. Below is a quote from a wikipedia article on electrical shock; the full article can be read here.

Heating due to resistance can cause extensive and deep burns. Voltage levels of 500 to 1000 volts tend to cause internal burns due to the large energy (which is proportional to the duration multiplied by the square of the voltage divided by resistance) available from the source. Damage due to current is through tissue heating. For most cases of high-energy electrical trauma, the Joule heating in the deeper tissues along the extremity will reach damaging temperatures in a few seconds.

---

Current can cause interference with nervous control, especially over the heart and lungs. Repeated or severe electric shock which does not lead to death has been shown to cause neuropathy. Recent research has found that functional differences in neural activation during spatial working memory and implicit learning oculomotor tasks have been identified in electrical shock victims.

I suggest you read the rest of the article so as to gain at least a rudimentary understanding of what an electrical shock can do to you. These quotes merely highlight some of what Daltrahk should be experiencing, and they do not go into enough detail to be considered entirely useful - they are, as I said, meant only to give you a rudimentary understanding. They are merely enough for an idea.

That idea should be more than enough for you to recognize, however, that Daltrahk should be either dead or critically wounded, unconscious, and dying right now.

You were called on this several times by other players, chastised by Chro, and have now failed to modify your post according to my warning. I should not have had to step into this at all; you should have corrected the issue when it was first brought to your attention by several veteran RPG players. You should have definitely done so when Chro stepped in, as the GM running your quest. 

As such, I am declaring Daltrahk to be deceased. I expect that a post noting his demise shall be made, and I hope we can avoid this situation in the future.

• Upvote 8

I seem to recall AD as having had to "smuggle in" a letter, or something along those lines, but alright.

*Snaps fingers*

My understanding was that A.D. simply found a pen and paper in his quarters and wrote said letter. 

Anyway, I'm sort of waiting for the GMs to approve my latest profile and for Round 3 to start as well. After that I may try to get Ismekne to go on a Gem Quest. I think she needs the experience. :P

I seem to recall AD as having had to "smuggle in" a letter, or something along those lines, but alright.

*Snaps fingers*

My understanding was that A.D. simply found a pen and paper in his quarters and wrote said letter. 

Anyway, I'm sort of waiting for the GMs to approve my latest profile and for Round 3 to start as well. After that I may try to get Ismekne to go on a Gem Quest. I think she needs the experience. :P

Didn't he have a letter written to him? If not, I'm just a derp.

*Snaps fingers*

*Snaps fingers*

Didn't he have a letter written to him? If not, I'm just a derp.

*Snaps fingers*

No. He tried to write a letter to the outside world and it didn't work. 

*Snaps fingers*

If you wouldn't mind reposting the profile I can look over it ASAP.