BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Arena (Kopen/Kale vs. Prose/Iskane)

Suddenly, she became aware of rattling chains above her as they coiled around the Rahkshi. It had to be her ally's abilities at work, but she had never heard a material like that before. She prepared to leap up as the spinner rushed by overhead, but there was a sudden whoosh as it impacted the Rahkshi and the area was full of stinging again.

The shadows did not affect her echolocation. She didn't even seem to notice them as she ran through, trying to escape before the pain overwhelmed her. The cloud was large, but she soon escaped it and looked back to find her ally. She couldn't do much, not with this Rhotuka effect in play, but if he needed her, she would do all she could.

Ic: Tankah (fighting Von Worten)

Yes, that definitely was a Toa. One who looked rather scared, and whom was a also wearing a Crast. A strange choice for a Toa. He realised that, if this Toa was scared of him, he would either flee o-

Yup.

Use his Crast.

Tankah was pushed backwards, and stumbled over on the "grass", and fell over. It felt like snow. Because it was snow.

He got up onto his knees, and then lifted himself up to his full height, looming over the small Toa.

Edited by Alijar

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane and Prose

IC: The rhotuka would have worked wonderfully had these been actual living beings. However they were nothing more than clumps of light, held together by Elemental Energy and Kale's will.

The shadows did make it rather hard for him to control them though.

As Prose channeled his power into the chains binding him Ironshaper siphoned the power away and distributed it to the other elemental construct. Not willing to leave a large amount of energy sitting there for the Vortixx to use his rebound trick again, the Toa of Light sent one final push of will into the slightly glowing version of himself. The result was a veritable explosion of solid light. The construct changing shape and expanding rapidly in every direction.

The chains around the rahkshi suffered a similar detonation, although not as large due to the lack of energy.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"I think you'll find those elements to be more common. People expect those sorts of powers." She gestured around. "They don't expect to be getting attacked by.... blobs of raw flesh...." 

OOC: Still talkin' with Jorth.

IC: "Well technically that right there is more of a slab."

Jorth grinned. As the warmth returned so too did his sense of humour. "But good to know I've also got the element of surprise and apparently disgust on my side. Every little helps. You must have more than just your dark fire to rely on?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Arena.

With the haze of battle gone, the full realisation of what I'd done finally hit me. I'd killed Kat. If what the organisers of this sick game said were true, then she might still be alive.... somewhere.... but that didn't change the fact that I'd killed her. 

As I limped forwards through the snow, my armour scorched, dented, scratched and battered, another Rahkshi approached me, another I knew and recognised. Zelnos; the Quick Healing Rahkshi. "I don't want congratulations...." I spat bitterly, "...I just want.... a break." I loved a good fight, but this was just... cruel. I needed to take some time off, rest and recuperate before throwing myself back into battle.

Back at Corpus, I could walk out of the gym anytime, go to Palma to be healed, then take a nap in my dorm before throwing myself into another spar. I didn't have those liberties here. But what I did have was.....

"Zelnos. You trained with Palma, right?" I asked hopefully. "Perhaps we could negotiate a truce. You heal me, I don't fry you? We could watch each other's backs." I preferred working alone, but right now, I was in no condition to go on alone. 

"Well, I hardly want to spoil all of my surprises," Dayeth said carefully, "but I suppose if we're working together I might as well be honest." She tapped her mask. "This is a Nuva level Mask of Emulation. It allows me to copy the powers of another.... and share that power with those around me."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'd forgotten how good it felt to get healed. The pain in my damaged limbs seeped away as the battered plates realigned themselves, the scorch marks fade,d the scratches vanishing as if they'd never been. 

But there was one thing Zelnos couldn't heal: outright exhaustion. I'd fought three vicious battles in the past hour alone. I needed rest. "I think we need to lie low for a while," I suggested to Zelnos. "I'm tired; I didn't get all of those injuries be tripping over." 

That, and I wanted to get to know the other Rahkshi a little better, if only to take my mind off what had happened to Kat. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"That's.... a tricky question..." Dayeth admitted, "...technically, no, I'm not a Toa Nuva." She tried to think how best to explain it. "Makuta has a way of.... distorting... the usual rules. I'm a Ta-Toa with cold fire, and I can use a Nuva-level mask without actually being a Toa Nuva." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Drifts

"Fine."

You produce a small dart of power, holding it out to show Dartakh. "Imaginary Numbers. The element of imposing your internal world over the external world. For me, this means bringing someone down to my level in body, talent, intellect, spirit and luck."

The small dart changes to a dagger and a rapier seamlessly.

"For your information, I'm a born loser that has failed everything in my life. So if I stab somebody with this, they'll more likely to curl up and wish the world away than to fight."

The energy dissipates. The storm cloud grey weapon fading. "Don't tell anyone, okay?"

OOC

Mobile post, hence my not replying to the Tenjou battles. It's hard to refer back to numerous posts on my phone

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

Excellent. Apparently this guy trusted me enough to show his powers and tell me a little about his personality. Let's build up the trust some more, then. "Very well, I won't. Your power is rather.. unusual, but I think it can be very useful. You know what, I'm starting to believe that we would make a good team: I have the skill and strength, you have your powers that can weaken an opponent greatly. So, instead of killing you I'll approve your offer and team up with you.. For now."

I decide not to shake hands, because he could then use his power on me, and instead turn around and say "Come on then, let's go find some people to beat up. We're in a competition, after all."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"Works for me." I nodded. "You lead." I turned away from him, surveying our surroundings warily. I'd already been ambushed three times by opponents who'd come out of nowhere. I wasn't going to be taken by surprise again.

IC Kat:

Eventually, I got up, and although the hole in my armor had been repaired somehow, the pit in my stomach hadn't gone away.

But.....

There was no point moping in the infirmary all day.

So, I left, Looking to at the very least find a bed of my own to fall into.

OOC: Kat open for interaction to anyone defeated in the arena.

• Upvote 1

"So.... how long do we wait here for?" Dayeth finally asked. She'd originally been planning to wait until she couldn't hear the sounds of battle any longer, but with the flesh wall in place and the screaming wind surrounding them, she couldn't hear much of anything anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't suppose you saw any caves or anything?" I asked. The wind was stronger and colder the higher we climbed. A frosty coating of thin ice was starting to form in places over my armour, making movement difficult. "We're going to need shelter sooner or later." 

"Perfect." I said gratefully, wondering why the actual karz all Rahkshi could fly, but only a handful got the power of cold resistance. 

• Upvote 1

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk heard some idiot call him a newbie. He rotated around to see a large amount of rock, sifting through the snow, coming right at him. Daltrahk let out a roar and fired two quick energy blasts at it, blowing it apart.

"Oh, I'm no newbie." He quickly prepped his Magma Gear. "And I'm not squashed so quick."

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Daltrahk)

"Oh, really now?" The Onu-Toa answered, smirking at the Skakdi. With two hands, he first threw another chunk of earth at the Skakdi form above before suddenly creating an earth pillar beneath the Skakdi's feet, hopefully sending him flying as it expanded upwards. All the while, Zakaro continued forward through the snow and slush as, higher up towards the peak, he could hear the sounds of crackling lightning and roars of pain.

"If you're no newbie, then how is it I've never seen you around? I'd bet a life this is your first time in the tournament, your face betrays you."

Zakaro 

• Upvote 2

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: so b9...did prose get hit by the Rhotuka?

And also, how would Kale know that I was giving his light being more energy, since he doesn't come from the Melding Universe at most should've guess that Prose was a Hunger Rahkshi and was trying to take away your energy.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Hitching a ride on Iskane's Rhotuka while fighting Kopen and Kale.

I had a great idea to distance myself from the Matoran. Because I was restrained, i gripped the Rhotuka with my mouth, and I begun to feel its effects. Unnerving no? When the chains exploded, the explosion hurt, and a few of my arm plates flew off. The explosion also got me on the ground. It also broke my focus so Iskane lost the power boost. I looked up and found myself just a few bios in front of...Kuro?

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Waving to Prose

I waved hi.

"I see you and your ally are fighting light creatures. Interesting,"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Callin' me b9? Guess I get banned for impersonation jkjk

Limos watching xaeraz fly away

Iskane and Prose vs Kopen Kale

IC Limos:

That's what you got for being a nice guy, Limos supposed. Still, he had taken a lot out of the Toa of Rust. Without energy or power, it would fall soon. Already his kill, whether it happened now or 5 minutes later.

...Unless someone else stole it. That was also a possibility! But a moot one. Nothing else to do, but to find another foe. Satisfied, the Toa of Hunger stepped out of the cave, seeking more foes.

IC Iskane:

Well, it wasn't as if Iskane was going to stand near that construct, not after that little trick with hardlight. The construct, unguided without Kale's eyes, merely stood there, bulging, expanding as excess energy ran rampant within its form. The Vortixx raised his shield and braced himself against the oncoming storm. Shards of solid light bounced satisfyingly against the shield, brief flashes before the engulfing darkness. As soon as the barrage ended, the Vortixx was already on the move, swapping to a different spot within the haze.

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Kopen - Arena (Kopen/Kale vs. Iskane/Prose/Kuro)

Kopen heard the whir of another spinner and ducked to the ground as it passed by her. But the thing was much too large for just a spinner. She crept after it to find the Rahkshi... and a friend.

She stood silently, waiting for them to make the first move. She couldn't just rush into battle against two Rahkshi she didn't know the powers of.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Taking on Kopen while Iskane fights Kale

"Hello, Kuro. Perhaps you could help defeat those light being and this blind Matoran here," said Prose as he began to use his shovel like a shield.

"Hmm..,three light beings and a Matoran vs a Rahkshi and a Vortixx. I will join just to even the odds."

I took out Pacifier and looked at the Matoran.

"I may not seem threatening. But from the reactions of my brethren from another dimension, I found my words to be just as intimidating. Prepare to be pacified."

I immediately shot concentrated beams of enhanced stage 7 Peace at the Matoran which hopefully take away her will to fight long enough for Prose to knock her out.

OOC: he doesn't know that the light beings are fake, k?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Kopen was already dodging out of the way at the word "pacified," whatever that meant. If it was like the Rahkshi powers in her own universe, it would involve a lot of pain, most likely followed by getting knocked out, and she didn't want to chance that.

So, one Rahkshi who seemed incapable of doing more than throwing snow, and the other with this so-called "pacification." It was better than, say, Plasma, but it was still two against one. She would have to be smart about this.

She continued her dodge with a run to place herself directly between the two. Close range was her specialty, and it had the potential for collateral damage. She started her attack with a jab to the Pacifier's neck.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Taking on Kopen while Iskane fights Kale

Prose shouted, "Nope!" He began to...chuck snow at her? I facepalmed but it was the only thing he could do. But then he also began to fill me with power. I began to show my peace beams at rapid pace with Pacifier, pulling out my sword, Willpower, to deflect her jab. As she was coming closer, my aura of peace would also stun her a little.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: This post's more than a bit belated, but I've been super busy. Sorry about the wait.

-IC:-

Hound's blows were either deflected or avoided by his several targets, leading him to prepare another offensive. However, in the few seconds he paused to reassess the situation, his initial opponent released a massive amount of electrical energy (some of which was redirected by another opponent) directly at the Denuian. If he had been in motion and his opponent had misjudged his poisitioning, there might have been a chance of survival; unfortunately for him, that was not the case.

Vagust's lightning blast connected with Hound, felling the gigantic being.

OOC: Hound KO'd by Vagust.

pNNgXax.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane, Prose and Kuro

IC: Kale, having stood still as the fight moved away, had a clear view of the battlefield. He saw the two rahkshi meet, talk, and was already moving when the new rahkshi fired his beam. As Kopen readied herself to combat the new foe, she found Kale suddenly behind her as he apeared after a burst of Kakama speed.

"There is nothing to be gained in this fight any longer. Time to go."

A hexagon of white light blocked Kuro's beams while the Toa of the same color picked up Kopen and activated his mask, rushing down the slope of the mountain and around a crag.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Her staff was redirected off to the side and she swung it around for another strike. The Rahkshi was firing... something at her. She tried to get within arms reach to avoid the blasts, already cringing in preparation for whatever was to come, but they never met her.

She looked up to find the Toa snatching her up and away from the battle. "No! Put me down!" she shouted back. "I can take them!"

Edited by Click

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane, Prose and Kuro

IC: Putting the irate Matoran down, Kale kept walking. Despite not looking back he did respond.

"I am not doubting your cambat abilities. However I have no wish to continue fighting against a trio of enemies who's power and abilites I have only the vaguest idea of."

After a second's thought he spoke again.

"I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Kale Ironshaper. What is yours?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

He heard Zel'Sai's call. She was close and somewhere to his left. He twisted in that direction. He could barely maker her out a short distance down-mountain from him. At least, he hoped that was her.

He started walking down toward her. As he got closer, he realized that it was her.

He flashed a genuine smile. "Hello there, beautiful." He held his arms out wide, indicating the area around him. "How do you like the tournament so far? Sucks, doesn't it?"

IC: Von Worten

My mask had the desired effect--the Makuta was knocked down, a sight that would have, under other circumstances, been humorous--but he was quick to get back on his feet. I ran through a mental list of possible attacks, but whether it was fear or unfamiliarity due to a long time without being in battle, I was hard-pressed to think of something effective. I could have easily retreated to my illusion again, but I couldn't see how it would do any good.

Even more pressing, however, was my sudden affliction of facial brittleness. It did not take long for me to discover the cause. The cold weather here on the mountain had frozen my tears, something that, for a normal person, would not be much of a problem. Unfortunately, I had the distinct displeasure of being unable to contain my tears, and if this continued I was rather afraid of my tear ducts freezing. I imagined then and I imagine now that that would be an altogether unpleasant experience.

Needless to say, I was not at all focused on the potential battle at hand.

OOC: Daedalus talking to Zel'Sai, Von Worten "battling" Tankah.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Kopen - Arena (with Kale)

"Kopen," she grumbled back. He had a point. She didn't know what could have happened if those blasts hit her, and the Vortixx's spinners were just unpleasant.

"Thanks for... stepping in, I suppose. I couldn't have fought all three at once." As much as she hated to admit it, it was true. Rules were different in the arena than back home. She knew her city streets better than anyone and knew of innumerable places to loop around or hide. Here, all was open and unfamiliar... and cold.

IC Iskane:

No more attacks. That was - ah. No wonder. Iskane stepped out of the shadow field. His foe was conspicuous only in his absence. A pair of Rahkshi strode up to him. One was Prose, the other was... someone new.

"I'm Kuro, Rahkshi of Peace. Should we pursue them?"

"...Probably not," Iskane admitted. He was entirely out of his element on this map. Too open. Too wide. Very few places to hide.

IC Daltrahk

Karz, the midair rock was a distraction. The pillar doubled his height, sending him flying backwards. You imbecile, that's just what I wanted. Daltrahk spent quite a bit of air time circling around as the midair rock fell past him, then he twisted around and fired an energy beam at the pillar. Yanking him in suddenly, he flew towards the top at breakneck speed before flipping over it, landing several feet behind his opponent.

"Never been here before," he turned around to face him "but no newbie to combat."

OOC: Halmos post edited.

Edited by ghidora131

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Drifts

「Yes, let's go.」

OOC

Ezezko allied with Dartakh. Dan, if you want to bunny him along to find a fight that's cool with me.

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Airspace

Three versus one? That was no good... Her Kadin glowed bright white as she accelerated, choosing to move directly up. Her destination was going to be that mountaint-

WHAM

Something hits the quiver of arrows on her back with the force of a small cannon. (Metal rod from Olari) The arrows scattering through the air, twisted and bent. The sudden impact might have twisted her shoulder as well.

;We need to get out of the air, a direct hit from that and you'd be eliminated; Her weapon speaks to her, he's right. The Nui-Rama will be easier to deal with as well. She quickly scanned the landscape below, selecting a small and narrow mouthed crevice to head towards. If her flying enemies pursued, they'd be forced to come in one by one.

Loosing a quickly made large hardlight roundshield, holding it in front of her as she flew through the Nui-Rama.

OOC

Tenjou retreating from Green's Nui-Rama and Olari

...but close to it

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Daltrahk)

The veteran grinned and turned, snow flying as his makeshift snowshoes carved long trails in the fluffy ice. 

"Good. It's been far too long since I've fought!"

Charging forwards once more, Zakaro pulled his broadsword from his back and let it trail behind him as he sprinted towards his Skakdi opponent. 

"Your move!" He shouted, getting steadily closer while tense and ready to dodge when the inevitable attack came.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Halmos

Halmos sidestepped the two attacks, then threw throwing knives at Kotak's head and lower leg.

IC Kotak/Fighting Halmos:

He stepped into the attack, the knife whizzing  by his leg, scoring a small cut.

He grimaced as the other spanged off his shield again, spinning off into the wind.

He lunged forward with his shield raised, aiming to shove Halmos back, summoning two spikes of ice from the wall behind Halmos to try and trap him in, or impale him if he tried to dodge.

OOC: How many knives does he have? he's thrown like five of them, and pretty much all of them are lost in the snow.

IC Daltrahk

With a grin, Daltrahk let out a flurry of pathetic, no-damage blasts into the surrounding snow and air. Basically a light show. but they looked like the normal blasts. He started walking backwards as he kept up the show, knowing if he got hit by one it would seem like a gust of wind.

OOC: Gawsh, I can't hurt yah with that little protector face!

IC Halmos

Halmos met the snow, ducking down to avoid the shield. He pulled two more knives and slammed them into the back of Kotak's legs.

OOC: He has twenty, and I'm keeping count.

IC: Xaeraz tumbled through the sky, alone. Afraid. Slowly bleeding out the last of his energy. 'At this rate,' he thought to himself, 'you're going to get yourself killed. Maybe you should let it end now. You won't hurt ever again.' Not for the first time in his life, he almost agreed.

IC: Zephyr finished planting a small collection of seeds below one pillar, a devious collection that would never meet in nature. He glanced up at Donrioda, then walked over to her and placed one hand on his shoulder. He pointed up the mountain with his other hand, in the direction the 'path' should have been in.

"This path tends to suffer from snow drifts now and then. It should have the next marker should be up that way, but maybe we could have your friend check for us."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun