BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen came to a sudden stop as the scenery suddenly changed. "What... the Karz. Let's go back."

She turned to leave, already uneasy of what the flowers could mean. Was she losing her mind down here?

IC: Virse - Training Sector

Her fists clenched at the harsh laughter, but she still could not bring her gaze to meet the Fa-Toa's. Were she still a hot-blooded warrior, she would have silenced the blasphemer then and there. But her training had overcome that part of her. "It would be a fool who could not... recognize their nobility... and holiness. Light is the result of... pure creation, all those that follow are merely dust."

She looked up at a familiar voice. Beneath her cloth, a small grin flashed onto her face before disappearing into a quiet solemnity once more. "This is the Training Sector... Surely though, her words come from mere... misunderstanding."

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

Every breath was painful, coming in ragged gasps that burst from her mouth no matter how hard she tried to stop them. The air was too pure for her raw lungs. Why wouldn't that peacekeeper shut off his field already?

If it did one thing though, it prevented any rash action upon her arrival, for she had seen the Skakdi was not alone. She was joined by a disgustingly corpulent Matoran and that snarling mutt. 

The Lady Dajik put on her most winning smile as she sweetly said, "You let that mongrel drool on you? I expected better from one hailing from the courts of Zakaz."

Edited by Click

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"They did," she jabbed an accusatory finger towards the two colossi who were hopefully moments away from being dismembered by the Enforcer. "They opened fire on me and an ally of mine, and managed to hit every one and thing except us." 

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector. 

He cast a sideways glance towards the imperious-sounding being glowering down at him. He wondered whether the being would be so rude if she realised that the huge, hulking canine covered in spikes and claws could understand exactly what she was saying....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Lierdon (Cafeteria):

"Oh, deary me..." Muttered the tan Skakdi. "With such dangerous machines in such close proximity, I'm sure you can't blame me for wanting to leave... Thank you for your help, miss, ah...?" He held his hand out between him and Dayeth.

IC: "Ha!" Fia said, turning to face the newcomer, her boots shifting over to blades as soon as she was stationary. Her frown deepened, the glare in her eyes returning to an angry burn from the smoldering ashes it had been before. "It would be vain to think yourself royal, but your kind have no problem taking the only kanohi that still work, leaving the rest of us with scraps! Just because you're blessed with light!" She spread her arms wide, a sneer tearingits way across her face.

"Well? What are you waiting for, your highness? Strike me!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Dayeth," she shook the offered hand, knowing that her own hand must have felt unnaturally cold to him, "Toa Dayeth." She was no hero, but she used the title anyway, mostly out of spite. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Ardian (Training Sector):

The Av-Toa scoffed, lowering his blade. "I thought you were at least worth fighting, but I stand corrected. You're just a fool who rages blindly against an entire group of beings, all because a few have wronged her. I've not taken anything from anyone." He turned his back to the Fa-Toa and began to walk away. But he hoped to the Sun that she tried to attack him while his back was turned.

IC - Lierdon (Cafeteria):

To his credit, Lierdon did not react to the Toa's cold hand. Perhaps she was a Toa of Ice? He seemed to remember something about Toa having elemental powers, similar to those of Skakdi, and yet, different. He made a mental note of her likely element. "I'm Lierdon," he said in reply. "Trusty Lierdon." The smile on his face deepened.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: "Yeah, run, you coward," Fia spat, her arms folding once more. "Run just like your ilk did when the Brotherhood swarmed Nynrah, claiming you needed to regroup and prepare, leaving us all to die! Go hide in your smug kinloka dens of self-aggrandizing, Karz-born, Muaka dung sons of HOTO!" she roared, magnetic power flickering about her, drawing in any metal remotely nearby. "YOU RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK, DO YOU HEAR ME?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"See you around, I guess," she started to turn away, and was disappointed to see that the colossi hadn't been destroyed yet. 

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Ravyn momentarily looked over his shoulder at the sound of the continuing conversation behind him before returning his attention to his target.

"Pfft, like you're one to talk, lady," he muttered, stuffing his face with more of the apparently free pizza that he had previously "stolen." "I'd rather take some of that drool over being caught dead hanging around people who get their kicks insulting beings that can't verbally defend themselves any day of the week."

IC: Amorigiahna - Commercial Sector

"You didn't just hear a... Nevermind, it's not important. Maybe helping some of the injured towards the Medical Bay would be a good start."

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Unable to find anyone looking even remotely interested in sparring, Tarsus settled for a currently unoccupied bench press station instead. After fitting the bar with enough weights to easily make some of the other competitors a little envious and leaning Executioner up against a nearby wall, he began silently lifting, focusing on maintainig his physique instead of the fact that he could expire gruesomely at any given moment.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Commercial Sector. 

"I.... yeah.... okay...." he was shaken. Even during his battles agaisnt the Vortixx, he'd never seen carnage quite like this. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Terry Terrix - Commercial Sector.

"You blokes must've had one wild party," he commented, popping open a beer and taking a swig. 

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

"You done making a fool of yourself yet?" 

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

You had been ready to stand down, to run and lick your wounds, but not after she called you a fool. Only one other person had called you that to your face... With an angry hand you reached back to your scabbard, drawing your sword. Holding it reverse so as to strike with the blunted edge, you weren't going to kill them after all.

Just hopefully make them hurt.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + Ezezko

As Albrecht and Ezezko finished crossing the gap, a golden-armored, Toa-like being flickered into view. 

I would say that was impressive, but then... I don't believe that you have even truly figured it out yet, have you?

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

Was this a labyrinth or a carnival funhouse? What in karzahni gave people the right to pop up out of nowhere and start yammering on about how you hadn't figured out their oh-so complicated and elaborate plan?! You almost opened your mouth to say exactly that before the cautious part of your brain kicked in. You needed to play this cool, for now.

「Who the karz are you?」

...but close to it

IC: Minami - Commercial Sector

"I guess so. Parties in my homeland were much more refined though."

IC: Tomo - Comfort Sector

Tomo had been wandering around the Comfort sector after that fight over the black box she had bore witness to. It was here that she encountered a Po-Matoran Toa (get it right Tomo!) curled up in a ball.

"Daijobu Are you all right?"

OOC: Minami talking with Terry, Tomo approaching Naona

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

"Very bad idea," I warned, but made no move to retrieve my own swords from outside the ring. "You sure you want to do this?" 

A moment of hesitation, the complete abasement leaves you stalled. "Y-you..." Your words trail off and fade to mush, the speedway racing of your mind unmatched by your mouth, which chugs along like an old and failing moped. All at once, you drop to your knees in a position of comically sad supplication. "Please, reteach me how to fight!"

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

"What?" I didn't know the first thing about teaching. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: "Well on the plus side...for you, anyway, things seem kind of simple here. No civil wars, just one big free for all."

Jorth looked around at where they'd ended up, "Where were we going again?"

IC: "Where you killed when the bubble burst?" Olari asked Elittra, "I believe a lot of people were eliminated after the flood swamped the arena."

IC: "I am Venga. Just for the record." The Rahkshi had never got round to introducing himself to Dayeth before the robots had gone and disrupted everything. "No epithet for me, perhaps I need to get myself one."

IC: With Selaphiel wandering off, Skrall turned to his own matters once again. Stepping over the busted punching bag he found himself approaching Tarsus' workout session. Another being with strength but did they have the talent and knowledge to use it properly?

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"You said there was a room full of computers and books or something?"

"What's your opinion on all this?" she gestured towards the carnage left in the wake of the colossus' attack. 

IC-Harami

With another being aiding her, They got the fallen wyvern to the Medical bay in no time. "Thank you." She said to her aid.

OOC

Harami's actually a Lesterin, but it's pretty easy to make that sort of mistake.

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

Agreed, the Queen said, turning around as well.

The corridor behind them was filled with the flowers as well. The Queen frowned.

GM IC: NOMEC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

"You have met my King, have you?" Nomec asked, his smile widening ever so slightly. "He of the golden armor, who flickers in and out of view? Yes, I am sure you have met him. He must, after all, do anything he can to defend this place."

Nomec remained quiet for the next several moments - a comfortable sort of silence. Xaeraz could no longer lift his arms, and his head was starting to feel like it was weighing him down.

"My King was testing you," he said to Lytrel, "and you have failed. You should have remained steadfast and loyal to your Queen - it would have made you predictable to him, easier to plot against. And if you are easily plotted against, easily predicted, then you are more easily defeated without resorting to more... drastic... measures. Your disloyalty makes you unpredictable. If you meet him again, he shall surely be ruthless."

OOC: Guess I should move this along.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of ???, Electric Maze Mk. II

After twists, turns, and the occasional backtracking, Prose had finally made it out. He sat down for a while to recover and take some deep breaths to calm down. Once he was done he threw the sword through the maze and bounced harmlessly off the floor into Kuro's hand.

Now it was Kuro who would make it through.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

...and the way back was blocked as well. Kopen glared at weeds as if she could wither them with sheer hatred. She was not playing its games any longer. With a scream of rage, she threw herself at the wall, slicing with her spear. If this thing could cut through Toa armor, it should be able to get through a few plants.

The moment Nine turned his back, the area around them turned a few degrees warmer as Virse created a new sword. If the Fa-Toa was going to attack, she would be at Ten's side in an instant. But she only screamed insults that might be startling if they made any sense. Perhaps she was just delusional.

And back home, they knew how to deal with crazies. They were too unpredictable and could not be relied on to maintain the already unstable peace. It was better to finish them off before they did the same to countless others.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

She fixed the Toa in a poisonous glare... and then let out a soft laugh that rapidly turned into a harsh cough. As she picked herself up and tried to maintain her dignity, she was grinning. "And who might you be, Noble Defender of Mutts?"

Edited by Click

IC - Lierdon (Cafeteria -> Knowledge Sector):

Deciding to get a look at the lower floor, Lierdon followed behind the rapidly departing Vorzin, eventually winding up in the medbay. He took a quick look around, noting where the place was, in case he should ever need it. With that out of the way, he continued back up the stairs, and began to wander around the upper floor, before eventually coming to the Knowledge Sector. He'd always liked reading, whenever he'd had the opportunity to pilfer a book, so he grabbed as many as he could carry, and made his way to an armchair.

IC - Ardian (Training Sector):

Ardian stopped, looking over his shoulder in disgust. As a (Provisional!) Grand Inquisitor, he could not let this stand. Turning back around, he raised his blade once more, and began to examine his opponent. He could recognize neither mask nor color, but every piece of metal in the place was bending towards her, so it was obvious enough that she was a Toa of Magnetism or Iron, with the former being more likely. Luckily, the Toa of Light wore robes rather than armor, and his sword was made of hard light; he wouldn't have much to worry from the direct effects of her ability. With several long strides, he quickly closed the distance between him and his opponent.

He immediately ruled out the use of his contract ability, unless he was certain to hit her in the torso or limbs. A shockwave to the neck or head might have been lethal, and he didn't want to kill the Fa-Toa. He'd also have to be careful with his hard light sword. Kickboxing techniques, however, were fair game.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Noble? Ha! That almost made him laugh. If anything, he was more of a mutt than the hound was.

When your mother is a known thief, stealing almost anything she could get her hands on just to survive a life out on the streets, and your father is a wisecracking mercenary who's been trained to kill ever since he was a Matoran and who is probably upstairs right this moment giving good-old Mata Nui a five-knuckled noogie supreme (because let's face it; if anyone could do it, he can), you learn pretty darn quickly that the last thing the world needs is people walking around thinking they're better than everyone else and that their Karz doesn't stink.

Shoving the last bits of pizza into his mouth and finishing them off, he turned his attention back towards his target, allowing himself to smile just a little bit.

"Oh, nobody too particularly important," he finally got around to saying. "Just another Revenant intent on taking out his mark."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: "I'm waiting, coward" Fia snarled, bouncing on her running blades, allowing her magnetic field to dissipate so that she would be able to use her powers in other, more useful ways if he did attack her. "Or do you not think a crippled Fa-Toa is worth bloodying your beautiful armor for?"

IC: Xaeraz regretted sitting down, if he had to be honest. He could barely move at this point, and was starting to be concerned about the structural integrity of his body by now. He was dense, physically, but even dens materials could be made more so. He coughed and asked Nomec, "Could, uh, could you maybe let up on the field a bit? I'd rather not be crushed to death, if it's all the same to you..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Guess I should move this along.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of ???, Electric Maze Mk. II

After twists, turns, and the occasional backtracking, Prose had finally made it out. He sat down for a while to recover and take some deep breaths to calm down. Once he was done he threw the sword through the maze and bounced harmlessly off the floor into Kuro's hand.

Now it was Kuro who would make it through.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As Kuro and Prose stepped to the other side of the electricity, finally having traversed the tunnel, they would round a corner to see a relatively small, round room ahead of them. A few steady arcs of electricity went from the walls directly to the center of the room, where they appeared to be holding up a metal sphere, about a quarter of a Kolhii ball in size.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Prose and Kuro/Gem of ???, Small Room

They looked at each other with confusion. After a game of blade, kohlii, paper, Kuro had to go up there and retrieve the metal thing. Kuro approached the ball slowly, blade in front to intercept any lightning.

"Enough," Virse rasped. "Or we will be forced to take more drastic measures."

Her blade was at the ready. The glass prevented any influence from the Fa-Toa's power, though as she had found last round, the glove did not.

"Oh, do tell," The Lady Dajik crooned. "I'm unfamiliar with your guild. Do all of them put such stock in rolling in the mud to keep your conscience clear?"

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector) 

The golden-armored Skakdi barely had time to register that she was being talked to before another being spoke up, giving her a few seconds to re-calibrate with the world after experiencing that amazing food they call pizza. Two beings besides Snarl. One she couldn't see all that well from her current position, and was the one talking about reverence or something, while the first one was a Toa. No any Toa, oh no. A Toa of Smoke, a Lady of Metru Nui, the City of Oil (and Gas, and Smoke, and Pollution, and sheer disgustingness..). 

Bajets already hated her. Nonetheless the Toa could prove to be an ally, though a tentative one and not one to trust with the flanks or back. 

"Reverent? Are you perhaps one of those religious persons, or is that in reference to other things? I would hate to unintentionally offend you," Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII said, rising to her feet and brushing off her clothes, placing the remainder of the pizza on a napkin for later. Heh, unintentionally. That wasn't a lie: If Bajets was going to offend, she wanted to be fully aware that she was doing so. 

"Though I must inform you that contrary to his looks, Snarl here is a perfectly well-bred, pureblooded Energy Hound capable of the finest tracking this side of the Northern Continent. While not my first choice of things to fight with, it appears that this tournament has decided that he is to be my weaponry in a sense. It's only too bad they didn't teleport his steam-boosters along with him."

If there's one thing Bajets was good at, it was lying through her teeth. It would be an immense advantage for both Snarl and herself if others were under the misconception that they were a team, her lacking in fighting skills and he lacking in intelligence, forced together by this tournament. 

"Isn't that right, Snarly? Of course it is, you don't talk. Only bad thing is his, let me say, thick-headedness? Poor thing would be lost without me to command him."

She leaned down and carefully ran a hand down Snarl's back, trying to meet his eyes to convey an unspoken message of apology. Everything would be fine, as long as Snarl could forgive her later for this entire act. 

Straightening up, Lady Bajets von Zakaz curtsied and introduced myself. 

"Forgive me for my rudeness. I am the Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII. Cigarette?"

And to round off the entire facade, Bajets pulled a small carton of cigarettes from a pocket and flipped it open, offering it to Dajik and Ravyn. 

IC: Nisaduf (Spooky Tunnel)

"I don't like this," Nisaduf whispered from where she cowered nearby Ten, looking all around. 

"I feel like I can't trust my senses anymore."

IC: Zakaro (Training Sector)

The Onu-Toa just raised a hand in greeting to Elittra and noticed his bandages, quickly zoning out as he stared at them blankly. They were nice, even though they were napkins, very secured too... 

He blinked and spoke, groaning and leaning against a wall.

"I feel like I'm still half-asleep and dreaming. Mata Nui, I apologize for anything I say, considering my comp.. compreee... thinking skills are low right now. But, but, these napkin-bandages are nice. Thank you, whomever did that. Napkin-bandages. Napandages. Bandkins. No, that doesn't quite fit..."

So this was Zakaro before he had his coffee. Half delirious. Isn't that fantastic?

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Her head tilted like a predator smelling a meal. She had been to enough high class parties to know when someone was lying. The fun came in digging through the fluff to find the weakness, only to twist a dagger into it. But not yet. She would need allies, and familiarity would be a boon in introductions.

"In that case, you may have my sincerest apologies," she replied, not missing a beat. "The Lady Dajik, of the isle of Metru Nui." The "Revenant" would get no such apology. He was a commoner, and worse, a commoner with morals. She'd shot others for less, but currently she was a little low on weaponry.

She thanklessly took the offering and lit it. It was like a breath of air from home, full of scalding toxins that burned all the way down. She almost hummed with pleasure.

A moment of hesitation, the complete abasement leaves you stalled. "Y-you..." Your words trail off and fade to mush, the speedway racing of your mind unmatched by your mouth, which chugs along like an old and failing moped. All at once, you drop to your knees in a position of comically sad supplication. "Please, reteach me how to fight!"

"What?" I didn't know the first thing about teaching. 

IC KAt:

I about died laughing. This guy was funny, reminded me of a couple Rahks back at the school.

"You must know how to teach! Had you no mentor or master? Even if I could just spar regularly with you," you gave a quick pleading glance to her partner rahk, "or her. That would help!"

He mentioned me, and I gave an apologetic grin.

"Dunno if I can teach, but I'd be more than happy to spar from time to time."

GM IC - GEM OF GROUNDING

Kuro's blade redirected the electricity, and the orb - no longer suspended - dropped to the floor. The moment it touched the ground, the electricity in the room and in the tunnels behind them crackled one final time, then dispersed.

A seam appeared in the metal sphere, and it cracked in half, revealing a small, bluish gemstone inside.

OOC: Kuro has gained the Gem of Grounding. This gem can weaken electrical attacks against the bearer, and makes them immune to shock when touching the ground.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: "Ah, makuta," Halken sighed, although it was more of a stiff breeze than a sigh from a skakdi as large as him. "Dishonorable curs, the lot of them! I would hope you made their ends quick, at the least, for even dishonorable men deserve some dignity in death."

IC: Fia reacted to the thrust as simply as possible. She bent backwards, letting the blade thrust over her as she came to rest her hands on the floor. As soon as she had purchase, her legs swung up, razor sharp running blades flashing through the air with the aim of removing Nine's arm both above and below the elbow.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

"Oh dear."

Why I spoke those words shall, I think, remain a mystery, but I suppose they do, in a sense, capture the sudden realization on my part that things would quickly turn bad for me and Nocton. It was not all bad, however, because it snapped us out of our strange reverie, and Nocton immediately covered the first laser.

With his part done, I realized it was my turn to act. I was nervous--terribly so--and I fear I did not hide it well. I remembered that it seemed easier in the past to telekinetically move objects with my hands outstretched toward them, so I was forced (though not literally forced, of course) to set my book upon the floor. I stretched my arms out toward Nocton and reached out with my mind. I took a deep breath...

And lifted.

He was heavy, though not necessarily heavier than I had expected. I instantly felt insecure about my ability to hold him and move him for any length of time, but my worrying took up previous brain power, and I immediately pushed such thoughts aside. I concentrated and began to move Nocton forward. I moved him slowly, for both our sakes. I did not want to overextend my powers, nor did I want to rush him. After all, he would need to keep switching which laser he needed to shield.

I got him past the first laser, so that was good. I just hoped that whatever was behind us would not catch us before I got him past the rest.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn