BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena

The attempt at blinding Naona fell short of expectations with a quick blast from the Toa's eyes, the streaks of light dissipating the shadows that had sought to obscure his vision. The Toa of Stone followed it up with a storm of stone pellets, the large mass of rough and sharp objects flying up towards the Makuta.

A perfect distraction for his lasers to carve out a part of the ceiling, the metallic protodermis dropping from above towards Miras.

Edited by Umi Tryon

IC: Tahnok

Needless to say, in his staring contest with the matoran, he almost didn't notice the round had started. A shake of his head and a brief glance around told him all he needed to know. Seeing the molten pit, the catwalks and machinery, along with the fighting and screaming all around him, he inwardly grimaced. Every person for the self, eh? He looked over the catwalk, spying a rahkshi and a Toa sized being (Maccha Yellow and Kat). Perfect target. He planned to drop down and surprise them, but then his Krana began to buzz for his attention.

TOO... MASS-... BREAK... He shook his head to silence it. Using his newly acquired gem, he disguised himself as a pile of loose parts, and hopped over the railing and onto the catwalk below.

It groaned under his massive weight as he landed, and just as he prepared to attack them-

SNAP!

Uh-oh.

The catwalk rocked and lurched, it's size capacity well over its limit, and broke, falling onto the catwalks below. As it fell Tahnok crouched down and held on for dear life, hoping that at least his targets fell overboard.

(OOC: Tahnok attempts to crush Kat and Maccha Yellow, only to destroy part of the catwalk)

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

Well, that was bittersweet. HAGAH teleported just as he had finished speaking. Sighing, he turned and headed to the upper levels, hoping that this arena at least had a viewing platform.

Spindle the skull spider landed roughly on its abdomen. It shook its head, then left the room to find its master.

(OOC Edit: As I said before, the sheer amount of posts overwhelmed me)

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Buzzz heard someone shout Virse's name he bounded over to see what was up.  When he recodnised the Toa of light he bounced right over.  "There you are!  I haven't seen Virse yet."

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena

Venom Huntress ran along the catwalks, looking for a good spot to hide.  

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: The shadows were solid, like hardlight, but I'll roll with it; I didn't describe them very well. And also, Drakua, Dayeth already got KOd. :P

IC: Miras

A quick adjustment of the gravity in my area pulled me off to the right, handily dodging both the stones and the slab of metal from the roof. I land on a walkway on the opposite side of a magma pit to my opponent, and increase the weight of the walkway underneath him to the point where gravity is pulling it down so hard that the metal begins to buckle under its own weight.

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Alright, I'm almost certainly missing some environmental change or other factor in these posts, so I'm more than ready to edit. Also, please, please namedrop if you're interacting with one of these characters, otherwise I'll miss your post.

-IC: Hound-

Hound was sensing a recurring theme in these arenas; make life as difficult as possible for beings lacking resistance to elemental extremes. He was already sweating, and this throat felt like sandpaper; the annoyance was so great he momentarily considered just jumping into one of the vats of incandescent metal and ending this madness before it could begin.

Thankfully, it was a fleeting temptation. Movements powerful and senses active to the point of pain, Hound sneaked across the rims of Protodermis Vats and across catwalks as well as a being over two bios in height was able. Nothing short of a illusions expert or psionics user would be getting the drop on him, or so he hoped.

-IC: Selaphiel-

Selaphie took to the air the moment she was able, literally disappearing into the haze as she searched for stragglers and easy prey.

-IC: Dynomi-

Well, isn't this just peachy keen. First, I get dumped into a giant furnace full of people who can probably control metal, fire, and steam, and then I nearly get boiled down to Dynomi puree (sensing the recurring theme?) by some Toa of Overkill's splashing of molten protodermis all over the place. Of course, it couldn't even be a direct attack; I was nearly hit just by some accidental spraying (which just does wonders for my ego).

I swear, one of these days, probability demands that I'm going to get a chance to just sit behind some convenient cover and put round after round into some crippled Matoran. Until then, however, I'll improvise.

Movements quick and (what's the word? troit? Moit? oh that's it-) adroit, I leap from the quickly-melting catwalk, landing on the rim of one of the vats that thankfully isn't currently being turned into this Toa's playtime bucket. My handy-dandy Elda telling me exactly where the Deadly Splasher's hiding in the smoke, I take aim with both hands, charge the bullet with enough of an inertia boost for it to become a potential antimateriel projectile (can you say stopping power?), and fire.

-IC: Typhoeus-

Typhoeus screamed like a child as the catwalk he was spawned on began to melt. With the speed of a terrified bison (and a similar locomotion), he took off down the quivering walkway, each step nearly as loud as a clap of thunder.

OOC: Hound, Selaphiel, and Typhoeus open for interaction. Dynomi attacking Olari.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Thaera - Arena

Io hummed back a negatory, and Thaera cast his eyes around him. A Rahi couldn't form strategies, and would have taken the best hiding place to lash out from. But he didn't make the mistake of believing his foe to be a Rahi. Could the being be waiting just behind him? Or below? Or had he really fled into this obvious location to hide? Invisibility made things difficult sometimes.

He retracted his claw and innocently turned to leave... before whipping it around in a circle to catch a potential ambush. But the claw met nothing but air. His foe could still be lingering on the edges of the walkway, waiting to get a better shot. Perhaps it was time to set a trap of his own.

Io hummed to him as the pair took in their surroundings. Walkways. The Control Room. A rickety stairway. Instead of taking any of these more obvious courses, Thaera leapt right up onto the railing and quickly scrambled up to the roof of the control room with the aid of his claw. If his assailant believed him to be gone, so be it. If he followed him, then Io could easily dispatch someone from the high ground.

Thaera settled low on the roof, out of sight of all but the keenest and highest observers. Waiting was his game.

IC Tirkah:

Looked like they'd moved on. Silently, he slipped out of the room, and dropped down over the side of the walkway, landing with only a slight clank that was lost in the cachophony of sounds echoing through the arena.

He moved, aiming to put as much distance between his pursuer and himself as possible.

OOC: Tirkah open for interaction if you want to run into an invisible running man

IC Maccha Yellow! - Interacting w/ Kat

Thatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappenthatdidn'thappen

You breath deeply. "I was saying, Kat, that we should act as a team for the time being. Only fools fight alone!" You spoke with faux bravos.

IC: Tahnok

Needless to say, in his staring contest with the matoran, he almost didn't notice the round had started. A shake of his head and a brief glance around told him all he needed to know. Seeing the molten pit, the catwalks and machinery, along with the fighting and screaming all around him, he inwardly grimaced. Every person for the self, eh? He looked over the catwalk, spying a rahkshi and a Toa sized being (Maccha Yellow and Kat). Perfect target. He planned to drop down and surprise them, but then his Krana began to buzz for his attention.

TOO... MASS-... BREAK... He shook his head to silence it. Using his newly acquired gem, he disguised himself as a pile of loose parts, and hopped over the railing and onto the catwalk below.

It groaned under his massive weight as he landed, and just as he prepared to attack them-

SNAP!

Uh-oh.

The catwalk rocked and lurched, it's size capacity well over its limit, and broke, falling onto the catwalks below. As it fell Tahnok crouched down and held on for dear life, hoping that at least his targets fell overboard.

(OOC: Tahnok attempts to crush Kat and Maccha Yellow, only to destroy part of the catwalk)

IC Kat:

"That seems reasonab-"

My agreement was cut short as a massive something fell through and broke our platform. I found my self falling, and wishing I could still fly. Nevertheless, I landed neatly beside the.... Giant Porter?

"Man, seems like everyone we come across has it out for us, huh?"

My staff spun around back into its defensive position.

(IC as Agion)

What the heck... he can fly?  Definately not Tahu.

The cover will protect me for only a few moments more.  Time to run.  He should have a hard enough time hitting me... he's moving, firing projectiles at a moving target and aiming around a pillar.

--Forget the cane.  Just run and hope you don't trip.  And, oh come on... who's this?--  Another figure blocked the middle of the steel catwalk.  I couldn't stop.  Stopping would mean the end of me.

But maybe I could get him to fight my fight for me.

The shots were lining up closer now.  I could feel sparks fall around my feet.  This would need absolutely perfect timing.

I grabbed the figure by the shoulder and heaved behind me.  If a couple of shots landed on him, he might forget his own battle and attack my tormentor.

(OOC: Agion grabs Tirkah and tries to throw him into the path of the rifle shots.)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC Tirkah:

However, given that Tirkah was INVISIBLE, there was no way Agion could have known he was there, much less grab and throw him.

He'd come across a battle between more freaks. Some flying Toa and a....scorpion of some kind?

He shook his head, crouching and taking aim at the creature's ugly face at it bore down upon him.

And fired, the Protosteel shattering round punching forward at super sonic speeds toward Agion.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Unfortunately, because his own weight continued to fail him, and he tumbled off the platform as well. (The platform collapsed after he landed, he did NOT fall through it). Landing nearby the rahkshi, he lay there still in disguise in a pile of scrap metal. He dared not try and move, for if that rahk saw him, all it would take is one false step for him to drop into the molten liquid below. Instead, he decide to up the temperature around his opponent, while at the same time beginning to melt the floor below her (Kat).

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC Oinez - Talking w/ Arkrax

"I don't think attacking you in such close quarters would turn out well for me. You can stay here and observe if you'd like, or we can team up." In the name of building trust, he decided to divulge some information. "I can create explosions."

IC Izarargi - Fighting w/ CinS

True to Terry's assumption, the gargantuan Skakdi wasn't about to continue her fight with the smaller Tread-Toa when a much larger threat was in clear view. Hefting her section of lever as a lance, she took a brief running start and threw it with all her might at mechanical monster's torso. Said torso was a massive target, it'd be almost impossible to miss. Thanks to her powers, the unaerodynamic shaft of protosteel flew straight and true like a lance, jagged ends sharpened to godly levels.

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

"Mirror!" I almost shouted out 'short, stupid matoran' but luckily remembered his name. "Ilyin!"

IC Hryfon - KO'd by Olari

Having been on the oh-so unfortunate catwalk targeted by the scheming Fa-Toa, the Se-Toa received a faceful of molten protodermis, temporarily headless corpse tumbling along the catwalks before *poof*, back to the medbay.

IC Tenjou - Open for Interaction

There had been no sign of friendlies yet, so she had taken to the air. Her Kadin on a low of a level as was possible to allow her to hover under the layers of smoke, invisible and searching.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Interacting w/ Kat and Tahnok

If the lithe Turahk had landed gracefully, you landed magnificently. Doing all your own stunts had paid off in thrice! In front of you now was a... A...

A Buster Machine?!

"Kat! That looks like one my team's mechs!"

...but close to it

IC: Thaera - Arena (chasing Tirkah)

Atop the Control Room, Thaera waited quietly for his prey. His every sense was strained for any sign of his invisible foe.

As much as he hated to admit it, Io picked up on the clang first. It was near indistinguishable from the constant racket that echoed through the Arena, but they were used to hunting in loud conditions. Just a single noise, between the rhythmic beats of the molten heart, was all they needed.

Thaera picked himself up and darted off the roof, using his claw to swing across the guard rails to a lower catwalk. Now... where did that being go? His question was answered by a familiar crack of a gun. Thaera grinned as he ran off towards it... and two other beings locked in combat. Io leapt from its cage once more, striking directly for the source of the noise.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (with Oinez)

Data saved.

Arkrax gave no indication he had even heard the Matoran and continued pouring over the controls. At least, until he spoke. "An alliance could be ~ mutually beneficial. My abilities ~ revolved around ~ data manipulation. If you could ~ ensure my safety, ~ I could dispatch opponents ~ remotely ~ using these controls."

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Mirror didn't stop moving away, bringing the light further and further back down the tunnel. It sounded like Halken was gone. Was he next?

"L-Langmuir?" he called shakily. "T-tell Ilyin we don't h-have the gem!"

IC - Ardian (Great Furnace):

The Av-Toa watched as Virse slowly closed the distance between the two of them. He was startled by Buzzz's rapid advancement towards him, but was relieved to recognize the instectoid Toa.

"Virse is on her way," he replied. Determined not to be similarly sneaked up on by a foe, he began to look around him, rather than watch the approaching mass of sand.

IC Tirkah:

However, given that Tirkah was INVISIBLE, there was no way Agion could have known he was there, much less grab and throw him.

He'd come across a battle between more freaks. Some flying Toa and a....scorpion of some kind?

He shook his head, crouching and taking aim at the creature's ugly face at it bore down upon him.

And fired, the Protosteel shattering round punching forward at super sonic speeds toward Agion.

Oops, my bad.  Well, I guess he deserves getting shot, then...

(IC as Agion)

This fight was nothing more than one disaster out of another.  First the flying Toa.  Now me tripping over someone else... I think.  All I saw was a shadow as I hit the floor.  He seemed to materialize for a moment, and I saw another gun.  Looking me straight in the eye.

A spasm of survival shot through me as I rabidly kicked, punched, all my limbs flailing at once.  It avoided my head... narrowly.  It felt like someone had stuffed a stick of dynamite in my shoulder.  There was no avoiding the pain, I let out a savage scream and kept fighting the floor, the air.  In one desperate moment of clarity, I swung the piece of pipe I still held where I had tripped, hoping to connect with something.

(OOC: Agion is on the ground, trying to hit Tirkah, who may or may not be invisible, and is a hazard to anyone else in the vicinity.)

IC: The Puppetmaster - Arena. 

This creature was being awfully slow and meticulous with its tentacle attacks. He saw a second mass of appendages come flying at him from the side, and heard the first ones moving around somewhere behind him.

He leaned into a forward roll, crossing the small distance between the two of them and coming up right in front of Kalatin. He fired, nearly point-blank at what seemed to be the creature's face. It couldn't keep ignoring his shots forever. 

-snip-

IC: Right. Time to do things properly this time. No getting taken out by some punk just because he knew his own weapons better than she did. 

Olari flew upwards, carried on currents of magnetism, taking a position high in the arena where plumes of smoke wreathed around her, though avoiding the fumes directly so she could still breathe. She was shrouded from view, and while this did hinder her own sight in turn she had her Akaku to compensate. Peering through the cloying black pillars that veiled her, she took in as much of the arena as she could see.

Aerial superiority would clearly be a plus here, the terrain on land was hazardous to the extreme. Even at the highest point in the area she could feel the heat wafting up, she didn't want to know what would happen if she got plunged into one of those incandescent pools. 

So, if she needed to keep her high ground, and there was no-one currently in the air itself to challenge her, the catwalks were the most logical target. Olari reached out to the hanging vats of boiling metal that ornamented the place, gripping them with magnetic power and twisting them around, angling them towards whatever walkway was closest before overturning them. Several deluges of molten protosteel poured down on the catwalks around Olari, a nasty surprise for anyone who sought sanctuary on them

OOC: Olari attacking Random Catwalks. Feel free to be an unwitting victim of her efforts

IC: Kelatin, being an eye-watering assemblage of flesh larger than some chunks of the environment was a rather hard target to miss. And too tempting a target for Venga to pass up. He'd been flying through the haze and smog of the furnace looking for someone to tangle with, and darnit if Kelatin wasn't the tangliest looking son of a kavinika he'd seen since he'd got here.

He hovered over the meaty monster, pointed the blade of Diretooth right at it, then stopped flying. His weight and increasing momentum would be focused on the razor edge of the blade, turning it into a chisel with the force of a sledgehammer already behind it. Should punch right through the wannabe kraken quite nicely

OOC: Venga attacking Kelatin

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin's tentacles contracted over the Puppetmaster's body, trying to throw him off the catwalk. Meanwhile, the gelatin was shot in the face and stabbed in the back. He howled in agony. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne had to run quickly away from a shower of lava. Gritting her teeth, she saw another flying foe tipping over molten protodermis vats. She blasted water at what appeared to be Olari's back. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon looked around for Xara. Was she dead or alive? Probably alive, at this rate.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Ravyn pushed himself back up onto his feet, steadying himself against a railing for a moment before finally regaining his sense of balance. He was just about to go scout out the surrounding area and perform some recon on some of the other competitors when a familiar voice shouted itself through the air.

Arkie...?

Of course the real Arkie was probably either back at home base or out doing something or other, but he wasn't going to complain if his brain thought it necessary to inject some familiar faces into his dream...

Quickly scanning the immediate area to make sure it was safe to do so, he waved his arm slightly as he began to make his way towards her.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Izarargi - Attacking CinP

After the lance had left her hands, she turned to face her next opponent, another of the machines. Before it opened fire (incredibly inaccurate fire, mind you, as it was firing on several people apparently) she had ripped a piece of the lever-bearing machine off, hefting it as a makeshift shield and approaching the colossus.

IC Oinez - Interacting w/ Arkrax

Neither did the matoran respond, he poked his head out the door to check if anyone was watching. Negative. After which he clambered out of the room and summoned his ethereal guardian. He used Another One Bites the Dust to rig several incoming walkways to explode, anyone looking to infiltrate their little base would be in for a rude awakening... In total, the booth had four incoming walkways. The eastern, northern and southern were all rigged.

Returning to the control booth, he spoke. "Perimeter set. Your turn to work."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

The colossus' sword was met by the preternaturally strengthed flat of her shield. The machine had the height advantage, so the downward swing was deflected to the side. Her block of the sword strike was concurrent with another couple of steps forward, the pistol fused to it's arm would make a fine prize...

...but close to it

IC: Sudrec

3:25, 3:24, 3:23, 3:22...

Runningrunningrunningrunning -

A figure above. Running along the highest catwalks and atop the Protodermis vats.

... Speaking of which, what was with this place? No OSHA compliance.

Anyways.

Losing train of thought. Have to refocus.

Arms bring gun to bear. Eyes stare down sights. Finger brushes trigger -

Wait. Figure looks familiar.

No shot fired. Gun lowered. Feet begin heading to a higher level. Eyes stare with single-minded focus at the sneaking figure...

"Hound?"

IC: Hagah

Hagah trotted along with great trepidation, choosing to walk along the lower catwalks.

IC: Arkie

"You got zapped here too, huh?" I say, approaching my fellow Outsider.

IC: CinS

The makeshift lance buries itself in the robot's chest armour, the lump of metal severing a few wires and a coolant duct. 

[secondary cooling system compromised. Unit's mobility may be obstructed due to the cutting of wires supplying energy to waist servos.]

Forced to adopt a more awkward firing stance, CinS, temporarily deeming Skrall as a lesser threat, opens fire on Izarargi, the bullets laucnhing themselves straight towards the shield.

VBWj75sh.png

(IC as Agion)

The pipe... the pipe... my gosh it felt so heavy, now.  I felt heavy.  All of me, suddenly anchored to the ground.

Who was this in front of me?  Another Toa?  When would it end?  Out of here... I needed out of here.  Three people on me at once.  Too... much...

--No!  Not yet!  Don't give up!--

I felt so heavy... the catwalk groaned under my weight.  What?  Groaned?  The noise cut through the exhaustion and pain like a knife.  I still had the pipe and my claws.  I gripped it and smashed the floor.  Again.  Again.  All three arms putting their strength into the blows.

Finally, it let out a mighty creak and gave way, and I slid to the layers of walks below.

If you drew a diagram, Izarargi, the purple machine and the silver machine would be in a scalene triangle, with the silver beast at the odd end, Izarargi at the "upper" point and the purple colossus at the point closest to her, this meant that she was able to angle her shield so as to block the rounds while still-

Rounds that happened to explode. She was forced back, moving her away from the purple unit's second slash and into safety, but putting her out of range of the colossi. Her shield was beginning to show signs of wear, so she began to strafe backwards, looking for another source of weaponry and defense.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Buzzz)

Perhaps her caution was for nothing. She did not see any foes encroaching on her allies. Her pace quickened, and soon she reformed right between the two odd Toa.

"Greetings," she rasped.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (with Oinez)

Arkrax gave a quick nod, and then in a flash, he was gone. The small black box that remained quickly tucked itself into a corner of the console and fell motionless. It was so inconsequential a thing, it could almost be mistaken as a patch of shadow or part of the controls. But, as in many things, it was what was on the inside that counted.

His digital form slipped easily into the network of data and signals. With a simple motion as easy as flexing a finger, he could manipulate the machines strewn throughout the arena. His digital eye searched for a potential target.

There. A disgustingly fleshy mass of tentacles surrounded by all manner of beings. It was difficult to determine who was persecuting whom, but noble servants would not join a battle with such uneven odds. Truly, a mutilated gelatin would be no great loss.

Arkrax flexed his powers, and a beam supporting multiple vats of protodermis suddenly tilted above them, spilling their deadly contents above the four.

OOC: Arkrax attacking Kalatin, Venga, Puppetmaster, and Vorzin.

IC: Cin

CinP backed off, firing at the skakdi in front of her as she did.

OOC: T, that's you.

IC: Gamma

Gamma had jumped away after the enemy had punched the floor the first time. He wanted him to die.

IC: Ekial

Ekial smelled Toa.....THERE! Ekial ran at the toa, his claws extended.

OOC: Ekial attacking Arkie.

Edited by Sharkydane

Turning quickly at the sound of something clanging across the walkway, I see some type of Toa-Hybrid-Thing rushing towards me. Great. I form a metal shield between me and the creature. Covering the width of the platform, the only way to get around would be to go for a swim in the molten metal down below.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Bajets (Great Furnace, Attacking Zephyr)

This was utter chaos. 

It was glorious. 

Deadly, to be true, but also glorious. Vats of molten protodermis were spilling, people were shouting and the hissing of things burning in the lake of molten proto comprised almost a tune of musical battle. Bajets hadn't gotten close enough to someone yet to make it of any use, but that was about to change. 

There, standing on a catwalk. Some Bo-Toa, looking very lost in this land of heat and metal. Ohh, too bad, so sad. Plant boy doesn't have anything to work with. 

The golden-spined Skakdi made a quick leap from one walk to another and flung herself around so that she was on the same level as Zephyr, just a mere intersection and lengths of the catwalk separating them. Making no effort to conceal herself, she sprinted forward almost catlike, low and quick, sliding from side to side in an almost hypnotic manner. 

Without warning, twin red beams shot out from her eyes, intentionally aimed to blaze through the air just to the left of the Toa's shoulder. They were less dangerous than they looked, but it was merely a distraction anyway. 

Bajets smirked. She hadn't beaten up a Bo-Toa since Halken got lost on Mata Nui.

OOC: Nisaduf is open for fighting, she's on a catwalk nearish the wall, and Bajets is attacking Zephyr

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ten

He's been creeping around.

Watching.

Waiting.

Thankfully avoiding the lava spills. Those were never fun, no matter what. Not even an interesting way to die. But, it didn't matter. So far, he had made it perfectly fine, even avoiding the exploding catwalks. His footsteps were surprisingly quiet, muffled mostly by the sounds of machinery, as he slowly walked forwards. And, in front of him, not too far away, he saw them.

A Ko-Toa. In the Great furnace. Ouch. Ten stepped towards the Toa, who was slowly advancing, and drew back his blade, ready to thrust it into her lower back. Sneak attacks were always great. Aiming for center mass was always the best idea, especially making sure to take the legs out of the equation. That way, they couldn't run, only crawl.

OOC: That's Nisa.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Seven:

Seven cursed in frustration as Feltzer threw himself off the catwalk and into the molten metal below. One more meal cut far too short, although this time he didn't get it at all. As he started to stand up again, he heard another being calling out to him, and saw Lierdon, farther down the catwalk and standing by a control panel. A large Skakdi...that would make a good meal. Seven grinned, ready to run down after the Skakdi, before he saw something else. Metal, dripping down. He looked up in curiosity, seeing a large vat, slowly swinging, slowly returning to normal. Seven walked back to his knork, retrieving it, turning back again, wanting to run after Lierdon...

But he couldn't shake some worry away about the vat that was tipping around. Sure, they might all do that, Seven wouldn't know, but...Lierdon was by a control panel. The vat was tipping. Too much risk, especially for a predator like Seven. He'd seen traps before. This could easily be a trap. He didn't even deign to respond to Lierdon.

He turned, jumped to a lower catwalk, and started running in the other direction. If Lierdon wanted a fight, Lierdon would have to hunt down Seven.

IC - Ilyin:

"I can see that," I replied testily, loud enough for Mirror off in front of me and Langmuir off behind me to both hear it. Obviously, the misgivings I'd been having earlier must've been correct. There's something here messing with my mind, and obviously Halken's too. Probably all of us, but Halken and I more than the other two...Probably the two of us being the more warlike members of our group contributed to that.

I didn't like it at all.

"To Karzahni with this tunnel," I growled, slamming the butt of my axe against the wall of the cave to my right. "Whatever this gem is - or whatever is protecting it - is really getting annoying." I wondered if the other two would know what I meant.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Moving backwards, I absorb the metal directly in front of and behind the wall, leaving the chunk of metal hanging, held up only by a few handrails. 

"Bye!"

Using my elemental power, I tear the handlebars away from the metal wall, leaving it to plunge down into the pit.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png