BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, Fighting/running away from Naona (MC)

He wouldn't give up that easily. Intense light grabbed Linear's attention and the shadow of his leg was grazed by one of the lasers. He did manage to jump in order to get away from the other. Running was half his life, and he wasn't going to fall now. He stopped to send a volley of shadow balls from the ceiling, all directed at the Toa.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Tenjou - Spire, Attacking CinS/Skrall

;Looks like a bull's eye, sister;

Ignoring her brother's terrible pun, she notched another hard light arrow, scanning the field for another opponent. She found two, a Skrall fighting a large machine of some sort. Drawing back the arrow, she let it fly towards the machine's exposed back.

...but close to it

IC-Severain

As his opponent went limp from the Lightning attack, Severain pushed him off his back, Before extending his wings to glide over to a catwalk, clinging onto the side of it, and slowly climbing himself up. His helmet was red hot and badly damaged from His foe's flame attack, and that Intense power of Chain Lightning Had recoiled on him, weakening him a fair bit. However, as one of the Makuta, he would gladly go out fighting. Clicking his fingers, he summoned the Blade of oblivion, before gripping it with both hands and hissing through his bared teeth;

"Who's Next?"

IC-Ignis

Ignis woke up in his room, His body still a little sore despite being reconstructed from being blown up. Picking up his Halberd (Which was once again propped neatly against the chamber wall), he departed for the Training area to not only hone his skills, but examine the strategies of the other fighters, giving him an advantage when the next round arrived.

OOC again

A pretty beaten up Severain open for battle in the arena, and a freshly Revived Ignis open for Interaction in the Hallways, en route to the commercial sector.

Also, First kill in the entire game! Yay! (Let's hope the next ones are easier...)

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

[...]

"I hope you realize you can't eat here forever," she addressed the murderer. "Our hosts do not take kindly to aggression outside of the Arena." At least, she assumed so, based on her earlier encounter in this very room.

OOC: Dajik speaking to Ismekne

IC(Ismekne): "He's just out, and if he isn't, he's just a worthless drunk," Ismekne shrugged. "It took a little more force to knock him out than I expected. A miscalculation, considering that he threatened to kill me."

"If the hosts wish to punish me, they will do so. I refuse to run like a worthless coward, especially when I have nowhere to go."

IC-Severain

As his opponent went limp from the Lightning attack, Severain pushed him off his back, Before extending his wings to glide over to a catwalk, clinging onto the side of it, and slowly climbing himself up. His helmet was red hot and badly damaged from His foe's flame attack, and that Intense power of Chain Lightning Had recoiled on him, weakening him a fair bit. However, as one of the Makuta, he would gladly go out fighting. Clicking his fingers, he summoned the Blade of oblivion, before gripping it with both hands and hissing through his bared teeth;

"Who's Next?"

IC: Xara - Arena. 

"Target ahead," I called out to the others, pointing out the door towards some kind of winged being - possibly a Makuta - that had landed on the catwalk. "I don't think it's seen us. Should we attack, or leave it be?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Her hopes of alliance suddenly disappeared. Surely... she must be joking. Blows like that from a warhammer do not merely knock the recipient unconscious. Of course, she had justification for killing the Vortixx, but it lacked... the flair the Lady Dajik surely would have shown. Self defense was such a dull reason for killing such a useless being.

But the only outward sign of her criticism was a slight raise of one eyebrow. "A little more force... and then some," she muttered, sending a nervous glance at the Vortixx. She fell silent, calculating a more appropriate response. Leave, or push on hoping to find some redeeming qualities?

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, attacking Arkie, Gamma, and Ravyn)

Arkrax watched impassively as the searing metal burned into his target, and the Toa of Iron fled to beneath their Control Room. Contestant Gamma soon flew off in the same direction, and the two vanished from his view. They were safe down there. There were no vats low enough to drop on them.

Instead, Arkrax turned back to his search for Ravyn. The arrow had provided a possible clue as to his location, or it could have been a red herring, or an indication of something which had as of yet escaped the data elemental's notice.

At last Arkrax's voice returned to his comrades. "Contestants ~ Arkie and ~ Gamma are below. They are ~ out of my reach. Contestant ~ Ravyn is ~ undetected. He could be ~ above."

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Hound)

Virse suddenly stopped in her march back to the others and turned back. A shout had drawn her attention, and she soon spotted the source. A strange yellow Toa had burst from the room, charging towards a larger being with a war cry. "There they are," she told her companions.

IC: Thaera - Arena (observing Hound's group, Maccha, and Severain)

The shout also drew the attentions of Thaera, and he realized he was perhaps a little too close for comfort to a very large and very angry Makuta. Only a single walkway separated them now. He quietly crept back to a safe hiding place, releasing the lock on Io's cage for if things got messy.

Edited by Click

Her hopes of alliance suddenly disappeared. Surely... she must be joking. Blows like that from a warhammer do not merely knock the recipient unconscious. Of course, she had justification for killing the Vortixx, but it lacked... the flair the Lady Dajik surely would have shown. Self defense was such a dull reason for killing such a useless being.

But the only outward sign of her criticism was a slight raise of one eyebrow. "A little more force... and then some," she muttered, sending a nervous glance at the Vortixx. She fell silent, calculating a more appropriate response. Leave, or push on hoping to find some redeeming qualities?

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne glared at the Lady Dajik. "That being called me karzahni spawn, which I will inform you is a capital insult. As such, it is possible that I overreacted." She absorbed a bit of cake using her hands, using the sweet taste to distract her from the Lady's disapproving glare. 

She gave a light laugh that was tinged with a hint of sincerity. "Oh, is that all?" she scoffed. "A Vortixx calls you a name, and you smash his head in? Karzahni spawn isn't even scraping the bottom of the barrel."

She was beginning to question why she even bothered to treat this Toa to her company. This was no calculated and cold assassination in defiance of the rules. This was revenge, plain and simple. And allies like that were dangerous.

IC: Amorigiahna - Arena

Amorigiahna facepalmed at her teammate's obvious approach.

"We might as well attack now," she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Our ally just exposed us."

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

As the explosive impacted the Artakha Bull's side, Tarsus was thrown to the floor, the concussive force of the blast tearing him away from both his weapon and his foe while simultaneously blinding him. He stumbled around on his hands and knees for a few moments, surprised that he hadn't been taken out yet as he continued to feel around for Executioner. As his fingers eventually found themselves wrapping around it and his eyesight began to return a little, a sudden cough escaped his throat, causing him to spew out a fair amount of blood.

Perfect...

Catching sight of the falling silhouette of his former opponent and not particularly wanting to wait and see if his streak of good luck would continue, he rolled himself inside of a relatively closed off walkway, hoping to buy himself some time to regain his senses and figure out the extent of his injuries.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I paused, uncertain. "I'll leave that for the rest of you to decide." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

Naona shifted his stance, staff loosely moving into a kolhii hold in his hands. While he was more of a akilini fan, he was quite familiar with the other sport. His grip tightened. The balls came closer. He swung. The staff impacted with the balls of shadow, sending them flying back towards Linear.

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, Fighting Naona (MC)

I had to give him credit. Trying to attack me with my own shadows. But what kind of Toa would I be if I couldn't control my own element. I had to thank him for helping fix up the portions of my missing shadow by absorbing the balls. I made shadow bolts rain from the ceiling. Try whacking those intangible blasts, laser boy.

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: Only to have those shadow blasts simply impact the pieces of metal that Kale drew up from varying spots in the room. From the outside it would simply look like they had impacted the side of the tower with predicable results.

Kale had no desire to win in this round, however that did not mean that he was unable to help others do so. The white Toa was focusing on defense, his plates of metal reinforcing the illusion that this was nothing more than another section of wall and leaving his allies free to fire and attackers highly confused.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "I'm staying in here," Venix said, keeping eyes on the other exits. "Shotguns work best in close quarters, and it's too exposed out there. An av-toa could just pick us off, one by one, if we go charging out, and I'd rather not die like that."

IC: "Do what?" Xaeraz said, confused. "Did I, uh, say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did..."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Recalling how easily I'd been taken down by a duo of Av-Toa in the first round, I saw the merit in Venix's words. "She has a point," I admitted. Once upon a time, I'd been all about rushing headlong into battle. Not any more...

Edited by Locus

She gave a light laugh that was tinged with a hint of sincerity. "Oh, is that all?" she scoffed. "A Vortixx calls you a name, and you smash his head in? Karzahni spawn isn't even scraping the bottom of the barrel."

She was beginning to question why she even bothered to treat this Toa to her company. This was no calculated and cold assassination in defiance of the rules. This was revenge, plain and simple. And allies like that were dangerous.

IC(Ismekne):  "Called me a name, and tried to kill me," Ismekne scowled. "A mix of cold logic and slight emotional impulse." She paused, allowing that to sink in, before continuing.

"I was sent to Karzahni. You know what they do to people there? They cut you up so you're weak, and look ugly, and give you weapons so that no one will trust you again. You're Karzanhi spawn. You're a nobody." She spat on the table. "When I went home, most of them were too nice to say anything. But there were a few who chose to make fun of my condition."

"And I killed every single one of them." The Toa paused, standing up. "Sure, I was a lot more angry at the time, but it made sense. Having a bunch of idiots insulting your honor makes no sense for a Toa. A strategic maneuver I haven't regretted." 

OOC: Evil Jaga Genius, can you please remind me how Agion is stuck again? And btw, technically Aeolin is a Toa with a Kraata on his lower leg.

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

I almost shouted in surprise when I saw a Nui-Jaga when I awoke.

"Uh...sure," I replied. "Let me see what's exactly getting you stuck."

(IC as Agion)

"It's just I'm held down by my hands and feet by these bands," I said.  I twitched, trying to point, before giving up the attempt.  "Normally I could just pull them out but they're on so tight, there's no way for me to move.  Can you cut through them, or is there a button that'll open them up?"

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

GM IC: CYARC - THE QUEEN'S QUEST

Cyarc activated his Pakari once more, shaking with rage as he pounded the floor again. The floor underneath Lytrel began to shift as the cracks grew wider, and the fighter would feel his legs rapidly growing heavier with each passing second....

-IC: Hound-

Hound analysed the situation with a horrible silence, information and sensory data surging through brain and nerves. Grip tightening, muscles growing taunt; the power hidden inside yearning to be released. He was unsure of what these beings could do, but the moment they revealed themselves, he would strike with all of the force and skill at his disposal.

"I want concentrated fire on visible targets. Heads, torsos. I'll cover you in physical, but when elements start being used, I'm going to be moving." Face as uncaring and serene as a corpse, the Denuian moved to the front of the trio, more than prepared to handle any attempted assaults. The heaving agony of his rage was almost audible, burning through his veins and surging into his mind.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

"Actually, I'd prefer blowing my enemies away, so I can't necessarily cut them down. But I could try focusing on some cyclone winds to make them sharp enough to compensate."

But...I looked on the nearby set of buttons on what seemed to be operating the table.

"Want me to try the buttons over there first?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

GM IC - THE HOST - HOST'S OFFICE

The Host cleared his throat, blinked, and spun around in his chair to face another monitor.
"Well, alright, I've got things to take care of... but I'll be sure to call you up if your services are required," he said, dismissing Sandalphon with a wave, and teleporting him to the Comfort Sector with the same gesture.

GM IC - GEM OF DISUNITY

As the dazed Halken stumbled to his feet, his foot touched a slightly sharp object amidst the pebbles and dust of the tunnel floor. It was the Gem of Disunity, glowing a sickly black.
Halken could dimly hear Mirror screaming, Langmuir and Ilyin moving through the tunnel...
Without even really thinking about it, the Skakdi slowly reached down, his large hand enveloping the sinister stone.
Time seemed to pause for a moment in the tunnel. The chaos of seconds before froze.
Then, with a faint rushing noise, the darkness of the tunnel became slightly less suffocatingly black, as if the gem had absorbed the physical darkness along with the moral shadow. The cloud of paranoia, fear, and anger over the questers dissipated in an instant. A sense of relative calm flooded the previously panicked Mirror, as Halken looked up to realize that he had unwittingly deactivated the source of their troubles.

OOC: Halken has obtained the well-earned Gem of Disunity. This gem allows the user to create a field of effect in which fear, anger, paranoia, and all that good stuff will run rampant, with the effects worsening over prolonged exposure.
I conceptualized this gem as a countermeasure to all the alliances in free-for-all rounds, and decided that a quest group consisting of four relatively upstanding, trustworthy, morally-normal hero-type folks would be the perfect ones to find it.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly staggered back, but attempted to whip her sword toward the opposing fighter, mainly targeting around where her knee was. However, she smiled, and attempted to push off from the ground at the first sign of any blocking.

• Upvote 1

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Hound, engaging Severain, Kat, and Maccha)

A... "Rahkshi," this one red and black, soon joined the Toa. Virse waved her allies back to join in the fight from a distance. "Nine, can you hit them from here?" she called back to the Av-Toa.

Hound stepped in front of them, and she only shook her head. "Hound, stay back! We have more experience with elements than you do."

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"Don't... die on me," she choked out. She looked down, trying in vain to keep her emotions in check. What she really needed was a change in subject. Fortunately, there were a few powerful beings battling in the room to command her attention. She pulled up her staff and turned her attention back to Lytrel. "Should we... do something about this?"

This was no common vengeance seeker. She was a full blown psychopath. Of course, psychopaths and murderers had their uses, but when it came to preserving oneself, it was best to stay far away from them. The challenge now would be to worm out of the conversation without triggering her wrath. A game the Lady Dajik had played many times.

"And one that needs no regret," she offered carefully. "There are those that do not deserve a continued existence."

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

His hand grasped the familiar handle of his Shard Lance, and Mirror turned back over to hack at the threatening hand at his...

The darkness and fear suddenly vanished. Mirror's sword hand trembled and the blade fell. It was just Langmuir. They were allies... friends even. They weren't going to kill each other.

But he had been ready to. The fear and paranoia had been overwhelming, and he would have done anything to get rid of it. At the thought, Mirror curled up once again, not out of fear, but shame. "I-I... am s-sorry... s-so sorry..." he sobbed.

IC: Halken stared at the gem in a mixture of disgust and curiosity, then laughed and tucked it into his pocket, still a bit groggy. His gaze wandered and fell on the whimpering Mirror. Reminded of his pet Muaka when he found it, Halken walked over to Mirror and knelt down next to him. Brawny arms wrapped around the frightened Mirror as Halken wracked his brain for the lullaby he had used to lull Mittens to complacency for treatment.

IC: "I..." Xaeraz began, then stopped as Kopen obviously changed the subject away from the matter at hand. He glanced over at Lytrel and made a face, not that Kopen could see it.

"I think I should stay out of it. I might have been too antagonistic towards Lytrel."

IC: Venix peeked out around a door frame and caught sight of a massive, furry thing on one of the catwalks. She shuddered deep in her armor and silently flicked the selectors on her shotguns around to fire all barrels at once. If that thing got close enough, she would hit it with everything she had and then book it. After all, discretion, valor, etc.

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

Seeing his Target fall, Uri swept the arena for new targets. Seeing Tenjou engage his earliest target, who it seemed had passed almost unharmed through his attack, he switched his aim. This time her permitted the arrow to gather in strength before he let it loose at CinS, a more powerful strike than those he had used against Ten.

IC:

Noroi wasted no time in putting her foot back on the ground once Elly staggered, but she found she did not have the time to press the offensive. No sooner was she braced once more against the solid ground, she had to interpose her right forearm, and by extension tonfa, in between herself and her opponent's blade. Even so the shock of the impact reverberated through her forearm, reminding her that it was going to bruise later. Unable to press the advantage as she had hoped, she instead settled for a quick jab with the short, spike like end of her left tonfa at Elly's chest, endeavoring to keep her on the back foot.

She's not nearly as slow as I'd hoped. The woman thought, the thought passing only briefly through the back of her mind. Too evenly matched.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-IC: Hound-

"I've dealt with flashy lights and electric bursts before," Hound's voice was deeper, darker; he had lost all of the geniality of the quiet elder from before. He was an embodiment of death, down to the death-throe strength growing in his clenching hands.  "Make each of their mistakes matter." This irrational refusal would be equal parts frightening and bizarre to Hound's companions; the intelligent, calm being was gone, replaced with an enraged beast.

Hound was watching his enemies with the dead-eyed glare of those familiar to the combat of exposing intestines and crushing hearts in spade-sized hands. A great numbness was spreading through him, growing as his strategy flashed through his mind, accentuated with noticed possibilities for tactics.

Hound, with all of the calmness possible for a being prepared to face agony and torment (both of others and his own), gripped the catwalk's rail and tore it from the supports, forming it into two makeshift bludgeons with a vicious snap, warping the tips into rudimentary points between forefinger and thumb. Power surged through his veins like a dark, hungry flame. Whatever came next, he was prepared to hurt someone before the now-familiar darkness claimed him.

EDIT: every single time there's a substantial typo. it never fails

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

This was no common vengeance seeker. She was a full blown psychopath. Of course, psychopaths and murderers had their uses, but when it came to preserving oneself, it was best to stay far away from them. The challenge now would be to worm out of the conversation without triggering her wrath. A game the Lady Dajik had played many times.

"And one that needs no regret," she offered carefully. "There are those that do not deserve a continued existence."

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne looked at her, confused. First she disapproved of her actions and treated her with contempt, like she was a fool for giving trying to merely knock the Vortixx out, and claiming that she needed a better motivation than self defense - which was, in fact, a perfectly legitimate motivation - while seeming to also disapprove of the Vortixx's death, and insinuating that she was more evil than she truly was.

Then, when Ismekne confirmed it, she seemed to approve. Which would make sense in some respects, but it didn't add up with the Toa's earlier disdain. She was looking for something in Ismekne, and not finding it. And her emotions didn't add up right at all.

"Perhaps" she said, backing away from the Lady Dajik, and absorbing the rest of her meal. "But if they exist, they usually meet their end without me having to do anything." She twirled her warhammer once, then put it on her back. Then she walked over and picked up the Vortixx, grunting with the effort. "I'm taking him down to the medical bay," she said. "They might be able to do something for him." 

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen watched the grand battle going on before them for a moment as if considering what to say, then suddenly turned back to the Toa. Her voice was back to normal now, with no trace of the emotions she had just displayed. "Xaeraz, I think I... I think something is wrong with the Queen. We ran into this... shield that I was able to walk through, but she wasn't. She thought it had to be some... state of mind I had that she didn't. I thought it was a joke. But then... she was silent for a long time. And she... apologized. And the shield disappeared. I... I don't know what happened. Do you think..."

She trailed off, unsure of how to voice her fears.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

Mirror fell silent and peeked his head up as he felt arms wrap around him. Was that... Halken? No, there must be some mistake...

But to be honest, he needed a hug. A gentle reminder that he didn't have to kill them. Mirror didn't dare to move or speak for fear the comfort would end too soon.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian and Hound)

She knew that tone, that fearful stance. It was the same Hound that had torn apart Buzzz, that had...

Virse decided it would be dangerous to continue arguing. Especially as he began tearing up and bending metal bars with his bare hands.

But if the whole team was going to be effective, they would need to get closer. And that meant equal footing with the enemy, or turning the advantage over. But as Burn wasn't playing anymore their best options were limited here, that might be their best bet. "Let's move in," Virse whispered to Hound. She gave a quick wave, hoping to signal Buzzz's group nearby.

Now, it was Lady Dajik's turn to be confused. Why would one who had shown herself to be so heartless and uncaring suddenly decide to drag her victim's body to the medical wing?

At least it provided a sufficient distraction. As the Ga-Toa turned towards the fallen Vortixx, the Lady Dajik slipped back into the stalls, leaving only a thin veil of smoke behind.

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa watched the Lady Dajik walk away with an expression of confusion on her face. It seemed that the Lady was not truly evil. Slowly, she dragged (carry was not a good word, Ismekne wasn't that strong - or tall) the Vortixx down the stairs. Panting from the exertion, she sat down and let the weight off of her shoulders for a second, careful not to jostle his skull any worse. 

And Ismekne allowed herself to recognize the fact that she had lied. She hadn't killed any of her tormentors back home, much as she would have liked to. Toa do not kill. And Ismekne knew that as soon as she got what she really wanted - Karzanhi destroyed, her mockers killed - she would be killed as well. She was not strong enough to fight an entire universe of Toa who would condemn her. 

She got up, and resumed her work, dragging him to the med bay doors. 

IC: (Zangah)

"I'm bad at doing what I'm told." I reply with a small smile, holding up my open hands so she could see I wasn't holding anything. I'm putting on a calm expression for the kid, but I can feel my blood boiling. She's just a kid. She's scared, she looks half traumatized, and she's stuck fighting in a tournament where you're guaranteed to die, and the only consolation comes from the fact that you get to come back. And the other competitors? Some of them are downright terrifying. 

And a lot of them don't have the same qualms I do.

"Besides, I can't hurt a kid. Name's Zangah. I'm here to help."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Naona (Kid) ~ Arena/Catwalks

She's too frightened to trust.

Everyone she has met has been dangerous. Everyone she has met may kill her.

Everyone she has met may be killed by her.

That nearly makes her laugh in shame.

Her. A killer.

She couldn't have imagined it a day before.

She can barely hear the words of the man approaching her.

She doesn't leave her position.

She's scared.

So scared.

She's lost. She's frightened. She's hopeless.

She had killed.

Every fibre in her body screamed at the injustice.

She had killed.

It ... it wouldn't change.

Was there a hope of home?

No hope.

None.

... They wouldn't have accepted her back anyway.

She was a killer.

She wanted to cry.

Cry at the world.

Cry at the Mata Nui.

She didn't deserve to be a Toa.

Maybe she shouldn't deserve to live.

But she needed to survive.

She didn't want to die.

Adrenaline rushes through her.

The beating of her heart fills her ears.

What is she doing?

She's paralyzed. Frozen in fear. Frozen in uncertainty.

Frozen in fear.

She's scared.

She's frightened.

Scared.

• Upvote 4

IC:

She's paralyzed. Isn't hard to see that I'm not going to be able to get through by talking to her. Normally I'd let her be for a while, but I can't ;eave her like this. Not here. If it isn't the God Queen over there it'll be someone else. So I slowly cross the rest of the distance between us, and place a hand lightly on her shoulder. She's defensive, doesn't trust me, so I use my right hand; if she takes a swing at me I can catch it on my gauntlet.

I hope she doesn't. It'd make saving her a lot harder. If she doesn't react I'll carry her on my shoulder, and worry about her mental state once she wasn't in physical danger.

fK5oqYf.jpg