BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

I've faced down Makuta. Rahkshi. Rahi. Just when I was a Matoran. Since becoming a Toa, I've faced down creatures the likes of which I couldn't have envisioned in my wildest imagination. Bizarre amalgamations of man and machine, beings tortured into an existence so unnatural that not even the Great Beings could have conceived of it. I have faced these down, and each time they scare me less.

I feel no shame in admitting that at this very moment, I felt panic at a kid.

I danced back a step or two- Alright. Alright. Dance might imply a little more grace than what I did. Point is, I moved back, and I could practically feel the gust of wind as her foot passed mere centimeters from agonizing pain.

Mata Nui, alright. So this isn't going to be easy.

"Kid, for Mata Nui's sake... I am not going to hurt you. You know what..." With a few movements, I unbuckle my sword and toss it on the catwalk between me and the kid. Is this a bad idea? You bet your . I'm wagering on two things; my Warrior's Resolve, and Vagust watching my back. Can I count on that? Maybe. Only known him... A day, now, but I'm reasonably certain I can count on him to keep people off my back.

Unless he decides to slip a sword in it himself, but he doesn't seem the type.

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Naona (Kid) ~ Arena/Catwalks

Someone tried to help her here.

They ... turned out to be ...

Makuta.

Her panic grew.

The rest of the memories settled into place.

She was sharing the world with Makuta.

She had to fight.

HADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTOHADTO

"yOU WiLL!" she screamed, tears flowing from her eyes as she blinked across the gap with rapid speed, her body in a lowered position to swing her escrima sticks towards Zangah's stomach.

i can't die i can't i can't i can't

IC:

Someone really messed this kid up. And in five minutes, she's going to mess me up. My first instinct was to swing, step back, put a little distance between us, but I can't do that. My second instinct was much more reasonably, interposing my protosteel armored forearm between those sticks and the squishy bits held in my abdomen. 

I might not get through to her. But I'm not giving up. And I'm not going to hurt a kid. 

This is really going to hurt.

"I won't."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

The noise of steel against steel rang through the battlefield. She screamed, throwing the weight of her body around the obstacle that was Zangah's arm, her powerful kick swinging towards her opponent's side as she disengaged her sticks.

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

He was fast. From such a distance, Naona's lasers were proving to be slightly ineffective.

So he wouldn't attack Linear.

Instead, his staff activated once again, setting off several explosions at the supports of both Linear's former catwalk and the one the shadow Toa had escaped to.

IC:

I tried to move aside, but I wasn't quite fast enough. Kid or no, she can move. And as it turns out she can kick real well. Pain shot through my side as I took an involuntary step back and to the side, instinctively putting a little distance between us.

"Think about it." I manage to say through gritted teeth. "I'm not fighting back. If I wanted to hurt you, I'd have done it in the first place."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"YOU'RE LYING!" is the sobbing reply.

She can't believe him.

She can't.

She can't.

She wants to.

She can't.

She follows up on the momentum of the kick, pushing forwards slamming her front foot against the catwalk with a clash of metal upon metal. Her arms swing into position. The escrima sticks follow. They strike at Zangah's left shoulder. She needs to survive. Survive.

Survive.

She needs to.

"I ... I ... I don't know ..."

Everything's a haze. Everything. She can hear. Maybe. Somewhat.

It hurts. Her heart aches. Her mind aches. She can see her opponent.

Enemy?

Opponent?

She's ... fighting.

Her breaths are short and ragged. Her hands grip tightly around the escrima sticks.

She's struggling to look up at Zangah.

"I ..." croaks out the Toa of Stone, and it is easy to see that she is just a little girl trying to find a way out of this horrible world, "I ...-"

She screams. She doesn't want to. She hates it hates it hates it hates it she doesn't want to want to want to want to want to

no No no No she has to live live live live live

want to

survive live kill no she doesn't want 

to

she doesn't

"-don't know what to do!"

And she rockets forwards, sticks swinging hard towards Zangah's chest.

IC:

They hit. Not the way she intended them to, I had taken a single step back to ensure that only the very ends collided. But it hurts. Oh, Karzahni, it hurts. I can feel my ribs creak, threatening to snap, and I knew the bruises they left would be dark and deep.

I can't help the hiss of pain.

"I want to help you." The words are quiet, forced out through my pain. "If you don't know, then let me help.I don't have any titles to swear on."

"But you have my word. And if you can't trust that, then just keep doing what you're doing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

"Actually, I'd prefer blowing my enemies away, so I can't necessarily cut them down. But I could try focusing on some cyclone winds to make them sharp enough to compensate."

But...I looked on the nearby set of buttons on what seemed to be operating the table.

"Want me to try the buttons over there first?"

(IC as Agion)

"Yeah, that would probably be safer," I said.  "I don't know how precise one can control Air."

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC: "I'm no psychologist, Kopen. I'm an inventor, mechanic, and impromptu medic, but the brain is beyond my realm of expertise." He sighed and pondered for a second, before continuing, "But, if there was a shield that you got through and she couldn't without her apologizing, doesn't that means she had to have truly meant her apology? From what I can tell, the one who lives here wouldn't be fooled by her simply saying 'I'm sorry.' "

IC: A low rumble seemed to fill the tunnel as Halken found the words he had been hunting for deep in his mind, and came to life in a short, soft lullaby.

" 'If only, if only,' the great kahu cries,

The bark on the trees was as soft as the skies.

While the hound waits below, hungry and lonely,
Crying to the moo-oo-oon,
'If only, If only.' "
  • Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Shallow. Quick.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

She doesn't want to.

Doesn't want to

Doesn't want to at all.

But.

She's already in motion.

Screaming.

Just a little child lashing out at the world.

The world that hates her.

Her escrima sticks thrust forward, the weight of her body seeking to send all the force into Zangah's chest again.

IC:

Another step back, but they hit harder this time. This time I hear the crack. Fractured rib, feels like right hand side. Lowest one, I think, but I'm no doctor. Pain. Sharp,shooting pain.

Worse, I'm running out of room to retreat. Too far from my sword to get to it, even if I wanted to. One way or another, this is done soon.

"Fractured rib." I croak, tapping the spot on my chest. "Hit there. Might take a few hits. But I'll pass out eventually."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Linear/Great Furnace, Making a run for it

Whoa!

I almost fell as the shadow of the ground gave way, I jumped and used my own shadows to create a platform on the wall. I had to escape. I immediately to rose to higher ground. I had enough fun on the shadows of the walls, but I needed to change back. So much for allies.

IC: Aeolin/Medbay

After a bit of fiddling around, I finally found the buttons needed to release the bands.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC:

One more step back, one out of only a couple more, and that's if I'm lucky. Once again I'm spared the brunt of it, but with where she's hitting, that doesn't mean much. Not fractured, now. Definitely broken.

"No." The single word hurts, given how much it pains me to breathe. "They can bring me here. Make me fight in their games. But they can't make me do what I think is wrong."

"I'm not going to fight back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

She knows it's wrong.

She knows.

She's done everything wrong.

Everything.

Then why does she keep doing it?

She's scared. She's confused. She wants to live.

She isn't brave.

"Why?"

Her voice cracks. It's sorrowful. So sorrowful. Angry. Intense.

So many emotions.

"Why?!" she screams.

She's crying again.

Her arms loosely hang by her side.

She's struggling. What if she dies? What if?

She can't trust.

Makuta Makuta Makuta Makuta Makuta.

Cannot cannot can cannot

It keeps repeating

over

and over

and over

Fight?

It's wrong it's wrong it's wrong it's wrong it's wrong

I don't want to die.

sHE HAS to FIGHT?

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

His eyes continued to follow. Obsessive could be used to describe the Midnight City police officer, but really, it was mostly due to his dislike of leaving things half-complete.

Lasers left his eyes, streaking after the shadows hiding Linear on the wall in a constant, following beam.

Edited by Umi Tryon

GM IC: THE QUEEN 

"I don't know how you learned that," the Queen said to Lytrel, stepping back to put distance between herself and Cyarc, "but yes... if it becomes possible, then that is what I intend, yes. To bring my species back from extinction."

IC:

Noroi wasted no time in putting her foot back on the ground once Elly staggered, but she found she did not have the time to press the offensive. No sooner was she braced once more against the solid ground, she had to interpose her right forearm, and by extension tonfa, in between herself and her opponent's blade. Even so the shock of the impact reverberated through her forearm, reminding her that it was going to bruise later. Unable to press the advantage as she had hoped, she instead settled for a quick jab with the short, spike like end of her left tonfa at Elly's chest, endeavoring to keep her on the back foot.

She's not nearly as slow as I'd hoped. The woman thought, the thought passing only briefly through the back of her mind. Too evenly matched.

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly kicked off to the left instead, her right side getting clipped by the sharp spike even as her eyes flashed for a moment. The Calix seemed to not be as active for the moment, or even inactive. Elly smiled subtly, and then pushed forward with her feet, aiming a stab toward Noroi's torso in return.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

Karz... She glared daggers at the screen, wishing someone would kill that stupid rahk already....

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Knowledge Sector)

She glanced at the strange Toa sitting nearby, who was also spectating the fight. Her eyebrow raised and she asked "You seem angry, stranger. If I may ask, why? Is the person who defeated you thriving in the arena?" The Toa's dark armour and her jagged axe appeared to be polar opposites of Feli's white cloak and her symmetrical masterfully crafted sword, so it wouldn't be foolish to assume that their personalities were vastly different as well, but Feli had abandoned prejudice in the last tournament, where others' personalities often differed from her assumptions based on their looks, so she wasn't shying away from conversation with this stranger.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"Zangah." I repeat, one more time. My chest hurts like Karzahni. Thank Mata Nui I'll be healed when the round ends.

"The round is going to end soon. We just have to last til then."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Noroi sidestepped, finding that she wasn't nearly as fast as she had been. Probably the effect of an opponent's power. Elly's sword nevertheless traced a red line cross her torso, its edge just close enough to leave the cut. She pushed off with her feet, propelling herself back a ways to give herself a moment to gather wits.

Well. Things just got harder.

IC:

"It'll be alright, Naona." I breathed, trying to ignore the pain from my ribs, and moved forward a step or two experimentally. "Just watch out for anyone you knocked out during this round. They hold grudges sometimes."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Lytrel

BeiNg CrUSHeD again. Lytrel I lOoK to tHE MONSTER AnD aTtEmpt to disrupt his focus by sending him to the ceiling.

g=(G*m)r^2

Assume r is within the realm of 6.371*10^8 meters.

Assume m is 5.972*10^24 kilograms.

G under normal conditions is 6.67*10^-11.

Multiply G by -1.

Cyarc would find himself "falling" upwaRDs, eVeN as Lytrel, RAGE rising within him oncE mORe, sTruGGlEd to retorT.

"ThE gUardIan of this plACe, the InFInite toLd me. He sends his regards." Lytrel stared daggers at the Queen but was helpless to dO ANytHinG To HER as he was focusing on getting riD of tHE MONSTER'S inFLUenCE.

"AnD yOU woULd mAKe all oThER unIverSes, alL oThEr tiMEs suFFeR, faNcying yourself as a Multiversal Slaver and Pirate, all for this foolish pipe dream?! That is the epitOmE of SelFISHnesS! YoU..."

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I wanted to interfere, but I had come to the realization that this was beyond my influence. Whatever conflict was occurring here, it was among Lytrel, the Queen, and the strange Toa. If things got much worse, I decided I would step in, but for now, it would probably be best for me to stay back.

Lytrel's words interested me, however. Was what he said true? This guardian he spoke of must be the golden being, and if anyone could know something like that, I had no doubt it was he. But the Queen's species... gone? I knew what that was like...

My jaw began to tingle, and I shuddered.

Not now, not ever again. Please.

I sank to my knees and sat back on my heels, closing my eyes. This was why it was so much easier to live among the trees in the forest. To take comfort with my adorable companion.

A tear splashed against my leg.

I missed him.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

The Queen remained silent as she fought against the urge to reach into Lytrel's mind and tear it to shreds. 

You can't be that monster anymore. No more...

GM IC: CYARC

Cyarc screamed at Lytrel with pure rage, pounding the floor one final time before he shot upwards towards the ceiling. Fortunately for Lytrel, his attack succeeded, as Cyarc fell upwards.

Unfortunately for Lytrel, that final hit was the breaking point for the stone that he was standing on. The ground around the fighter collapsed, plunging Lytrel into the chasm below; Cyarc, still enraged, increased the pull of gravity upon Lytrel one more time, causing the fighter to fall faster than normal until he fell out of range. As Lytrel disappeared, the Queen found herself standing strong once again as Cyarc fell to the floor, his weight causing the entire room to shake ominously again as more fractures appeared in the stone.

GM IC: THE HOST

The Host frowned as he sat back in his armchair, shifting around as he tried and failed to get comfortable. Something was bothering him, plucking relentlessly at the back of his mind. He had forgotten something, some key piece of information. It was related to the tournament, of course; had he forgotten an announcement for the round? Perhaps he was late for tea with the Queen? But the Queen had refused his last several offers anyway… no, that was not it. The facility itself, perhaps? Something….

“Ah, yes,” he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. “The Engineering Sector is going to need someone in charge. Ugh, what an absolute chore. No, this simply will not do at all. We must find someone immediately! But who to call…?”

He glanced around his office, grinning as his gaze landed upon a small framed picture of a silver armored Toa wearing a Kanohi Tryna.

Yes, he would do very nicely.

GM IC: DREISEN/THE ENGINEER

He swung his wrench down upon the glowing hot metal rod with all of his might, bending it at a perfect ninety degree angle. Without missing a beat, he flipped it through the air, concentrating as he used his powers to attach several flat metal pins along the sides. As the rod clattered back onto the stone, he swung his wrench again, this time twisting as he did so; the move warped the superheated rod as the various pins melted onto it. He dropped his wrench to the ground (it landed with a clang) and shut one eye as he held the rod up to his face, inspecting it closely for any mistakes.

“HELLO!”

The Toa swore loudly as he jumped in surprise, the metal rod slipping in his hands. He cursed again as the superheated parts of the metal burned his fingers, and he dropped it to the floor, where it clattered upon impact, bending out of shape in the process. He froze, gaping in horror at his ruined project for several seconds, before he remembered what had surprised him in the first place. Turning towards the disturbance with a glare, he could not help but flinch as the imposing figure, armored in red and gold, stepped out of the dimensional portal. He slowly reached down, picking up his wrench and frowning even as the newcomer chuckled, holding their arms open.

“Hello again! Long time no see!” they exclaimed, glancing around the workshop. “Quite the cute little workspace you have here! It’s been quite awhile, hasn’t it?”

“What are you doing here, Host?” the Toa asked. “I already told you, I’m done with Bionifight. Leave me alone.”

The Host sighed. “I haven’t even gotten to my proposal yet! I was going to ask you if you wanted to be in charge of our brand new Engineering Sector and everything! You’d be in charge of building all of the mechs for the fighters! It would have been so cool.”

The Toa hesitated, mentally cursing their curiosity as they glanced to the Host. “A new sector? After all this time?”

“I thought it might be fun to… shake things up a bit,” the Host replied with a grin. “It’s going to be big, you know. About the size of all four of the other sectors combined. And it would all be under your command, Dreisen.”

Dreisen shrugged, and shook his head. “I’ll admit, you piqued my curiosity… but I refuse to get involved with Bionifight again. I said I was done. I want to settle down, live my own life. I thank you for at least extending the courtesy of coming to ask me this time, but… I will not join you.”

It was silent for a long moment as Dreisen turned away, intending to return to his work. That was when the Host spoke up again.

“And what if I gave you these?”

Dreisen turned as the Host withdrew two gems - one a shimmering silver, and the other a shifting kaleidoscope of dark blue and gray. He could sense the energies pulsing from them, calling out to him. He forced down the urge to grab them out of the Host’s hands, fighting to stay still.

“What are they?”

“They are called Infinite Gems,” the Host said softly. “Each one grants the user total control over a certain power. Some are as simple as Dodge; others are as weak as making the target yawn; and others still grant the user control over an entire element. These two gems are of that third category; we found them whilst researching the gems before our current tournament began. If you agree to work for us, they shall be yours.”

“Gems that grant control over iron and magnetism?” Dreisen asked. “I have that already.”

“Indeed you do,” the Host mused. “While we have not seen it before, our current theory is that granting an elemental gem such as these to someone who already controls those elements will make the user… stronger.”

The Toa reached out. “Well, let’s find out, then.”

“Ah, ah, ah, wait just a moment,” the Host said with a chuckle, pulling his hands back. “Will you come back with me?”

Dreisen scowled.

He should just stay here. He did not need the gems.

But the power….

“Yes,” he conceded, “but on one condition.”

“Do tell,” the Host replied, smirking.

“I want Vertak and his AI to come with me,” Dreisen demanded. “And I want the gems.”

“Of course,” said the Host, as he bowed low before tossing both of the gems to the Toa. “I bequeath to you the Gem of Iron and the Gem of Magnetism. I do hope that you shall treat them well. And now… off we go!”

And that was how Bionifight received The Engineer.

• Upvote 3

IC Langmuir - Tunnel

I let out a long sigh of relief as the preternatural darkness drained away. Catching a glimpse of the sickly black gem that Halken had pocketed. It's very existence posed an issue in my mind, I had no desire to win this game and the usage of such weapons was too traumatizing, even if it's effects had been temporary. Luckily, Mirror seemed to be recovering, albeit slowly. I allowed a small smile to form watching him and Halken. Of course, it was in no small part due to nostalgia, a bittersweet smile born from memories of others long gone. Unfortunate, but I had learned to deal with such things.

The gem could be dealt with later, we had to present it to the game masters before anything else, I wasn't about to sacrifice my life to destroy such a thing, if it was even possible. Hopefully, they'd let us keep it and it could be tossed in the deepest, darkest cavern or thrown into the heart of the brightest fire.

"Are all of you good to move?" I had walked over to join the other three, Ilyin hadn't taken any damage, Mirror would cheer up soon enough and Halken, well... "Sorry about earlier, Halken."

IC Oinez - Control Booth w/ Arkrax and Jorth

Hhhmmm.

No booms yet, that was unfortunate.

...but close to it

IC(Ismekne): The Toa finally finished getting Dartakh into the medical bay, putting him off to the side in a bed. She sat down on the floor, tired, for a few minutes. 

I have to leave here soon. Her body complained against the thought. She just wanted to rest for just a little bit longer. Water drizzled over her, washing off her grime and sweat. What she wouldn't give for a swim in the sea right about now...

Edited by fishers64

IC: The smoggy air behind Zangah was filled with slow and steady clap of Tuyetkhamun's sarcastic applause.

"A sterling display, bright knight. I feel I should mention at this point that I have some degree of mental puissance and that your little duel would have been entirely unnecessary if you'd just let me step in when I had wished to. How are the ribs?"  

IC: Olari rolled her eyes. She had suspected waking Zakaro up right after they'd carried him to his room to sleep had been a poor move on Lekona's part.

"Well, nice to know me losing my temper makes such an impact on you. Though perhaps I might have given you a different impression if my ire had been aimed at you."

IC: "Everyone, off the floor, now!"

Jorth had had some experience fighting Toa with the ability to control metal. It had turned into a mess of a battle that nearly killed him, Xast and Youth and left the village they'd been fighting in a ruined heap of shrapnel and splinters. This one (was it Arkie or Gamma? Arkrax had mentioned the names but Jorth had no idea which was which) sowed similar proficiency and he didn't want her exploded the floor beneath them to wipe them all out.

He manifested a couple of muscle fibre hammocks that dangled from the ceiling, for him and Oinez to stand in just in case the Fe-Toa could sense them through the metal floor. After that he gestured at that same floor, and unnamable but noticeably fatty meat started spreading out like a fungus from where he was pointing. It was growing out over the floor, and would work to dull and absorb any kind of blades that emerged from it

IC: Even with the clinking and clanking around from the moving machinery, Skrall could still hear the rockets CinS used to stay airborne. He was, after all, a big heavy robot so the jets needed to keep him aloft were loud and powerful. So Skrall could hear when they went from roaring below him to roaring above him, and guessed the robot was compensating for the height adjustment. 

So he tilted sideways off the side of the rail, not jumping but gracefully falling so he could grab the metal track with a gauntleted hand. He started sliding backwards, the same tilt that had dumped the buckets on CinS carrying Skrall backwards until he was underneath the robot. He swung his legs back onto the track, then leapt right up at the machine, point of his lengthy sword aiming for those rocket boosters. Disable even one of them and there was no way it could keep its self compensated for the recoil of its own gun. It would have to chose between flight or firing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kraskk

Kraskk ripped the mask from the toa's face and hurled it to the ground, grinding it to dust beneath his heel.  The toa tried to limp away, but a blast of impact vision hurled him back to the ground.  Kraskk swung his weapon into sword form and raised it high above his head.  He stabbed it downward, straight for the toa's head.

CLANG!

Kraskk almost dropped the sword as it slammed into something much harder than a toa's face, vibrating violently enough to cause him pain.  He looked at what he had hit, and realized it was a floor, covered with carpet, but obviously with something much harder beneath.  He looked around him.  He was no longer on the southern islands.  He was in a room.  It seemed to be basic living quarters, bed, bathroom, etc.  He opened the door and looked out.  He was in a hallway with several other doors that looked like his.  "Who teleported me into a karzing hotel?" he thinks to himself as he creeps down the hall.  He steps into what appears to be a common room.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin could not tear his eyes off of the screen. Now that was someone he wanted on his side. Someone who cared about others. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. was kinda bored. Although it wasn't too bad - he was watching a guy with an X-Ray visor and lasers kick some serious tail. He was beginning to see why the organizers did this, but he still didn't approve that much. 

IC(fishers): The Ko-Matoran got a bottle of soda and propped her feet up on a table that was kinda halfway exploded. Today was not the day for adult beverages, in the finer interests of self-preservation. Today was the day for watchfulness, and a gray lady with a hat. And a disapproving glare. Such a mom-Agori. fishers kicked back a drought of the soda. Ah.

OOC: Open for interaction.  

The Queen remained frozen in place alongside everyone else in the chamber, staring at the gaping hole where Lytrel had been standing only seconds before. The only sounds to be heard were the ragged pants of the hulking, unknown Toa of Gravity, who wore a satisfied smile. From what the Queen could tell, this newcomer was clearly deranged - although he appeared to be calming down in the aftermath of his victory. She glanced around the room, taking in the rest of the crew; Kopen and Xaeraz were both huddled closely together on the ground. Nocton stood tall beside her. Von Worten was on her knees several feet away, the closest of them all to the hole in the floor. Albrecht and Ezezko still stood side by side where they had entered the room.

The Queen started to speak, but broke off as she coughed. Rubbing her throat, she tried again.

"Can anyone explain to me what just happened? Please do so calmly. I do not wish to lose any other members of our crew."

IC: Xaeraz stood and walked over next to the Queen, before gesturing to the new addition to the crew.

"This is Cyarc. Lytrel and I met him during our voyage here. He's a Ba-Toa with a Pakari, obviously. Less obvious is that there's another side of him, Nomec, who we first encountered. If you met a golden being on your trip, Nomec is loyal to him. Cyarc, however, is not, so I managed to convince him to come with us when Nomec released control of the body." He paused for breath before continuing.

"The golden being had approached Lytrel and I and attempted to convince us to assassinate you. I declined, but Lytrel agreed. This obviously led to some antagonism, and I may have pushed him too far when we arrived here. He punched me, knocking me out, and I assume that's when Cyarc stepped in to defend me. Thanks for that, by the way," he said, waving to the ba toa.

There was a pause, and Xaeraz said, "I don't think I missed much important in there."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Vagust:

"Now, I might be in the minority here, but I don't think that messing with somebody's mind in order to avoid this sort of little battle - especially the mind of somebody who is already frightened and possibly unstable - would really do much good in the end," Vagust said, stepping over to Zangah and Naona. He looked down towards Naona, and nodded at her.

"While I doubt you really want to hear this, you put up a good fight right there. A little more work on things and you won't have to worry about anybody here as it is. Nice job." He then turned to Zangah, dropping his sword to the side and offering a supporting shoulder to lean against for the other Toa. "Now, Zangah, I'm a bit worried about you right now. Anybody shows up and decides to start fighting you stay back, alright? Stick with Naona. Be a body shield for her if it pleases you, but please don't take an offensive role with how you are right now."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

GM IC: CYARC - MEETING THE QUEEN

The Ba-Toa perked up at the sound of his name, grinning in the direction of Xaeraz and the Queen. He jumped to his feet and skipped over to join them, grabbing the Queen's hand and shaking it rapidly.

"Yes! I am... Cyarc! Ahahaha! Ha! Yes! Nice Toa... hurt! By bad Toa! Bad Toa was... BAD! I sent him into a hole! Ahahaha! Ha... ha! It was... GREAT! GREAT! YES!"

GM IC: THE QUEEN - MEETING CYARC

The Queen fought back a grimace as she slowly extricated her hand from Cyarc's grip. The Toa was clearly deranged, but... they had more important problems.

"Thank you for your... help," she said, turning to Xaeraz. "Kopen and I did not see any golden beings - was it someone new, or the same presence that had communicated with us before?"