BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus trailed behind Dreisen and the others, not sure why they were going to Engineering. He noticed Dreisen seemed to be trying to avoid attention. Probably had something to do with his not wanting a legion (odd word choice, now that he thought about it; most people would have said army). Daedalus thought about putting himself between Dreisen and the rest of the room, but that might have drawn more attention.

Nope. Best to just keep following.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly looked over at Noroi sadly, as her wish to not be confined in the armour seemed to just have been enhanced over the past two weeks. "I think, right now, the better question is if I can help you..." Elly said quietly, as this just didn't seem like Noroi.

-==IC: Kairan==-

"Well..." Kairan scratched his head awkwardly. "I'm not sure. I just feel the wish to do something... But despite what all my senses have told me from the past, rushing in against these freaks alone probably won't end very well for me." Kairan admitted, and scratched the back of his head. "I'm just not sure what exactly to do; whether I need to get stronger, or what..."

-==IC: Sairaus==-

Sairaus nodded in response. "That sounds good." Sairaus' distorted voice rang out through the room, as she paused for a moment. "Thank you, Maeus, for everything you do for me."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Vagust:

Vagust, being a Toa of Lightning almost as large as a skakdi, with a sword on his back, and carrying an Avohkah in his arms, was probably the most likely of Dreisen's group to draw attention. However, over the years, Vagust had learned one important thing.

The best way not to attract attention is to not act like you are trying to avoid attracting attention.

Or, in more normal words, don't act any differently than normal.

Vagust was good at that.

So he continued walking placidly along behind Dreisen.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: OWL - WILTED FOREST

There was nothing to do in the facility.

So OWL decided to got take a walk.

Right now, the Eater was stalking through the Wilted Forest, keeping an eye out for any cultists.

He had heard rumors of some other individuals from the Bionifight facility encountering members of this "Vapautti Sielu"; if this was true, then OWL wanted in. He wasn't exactly starving, but he was surrounded by tasty, tempting 肉...

Still, he WS sorta scared to go to far. Right now, he was kinda loitering around the edge of the forest, not sure if he should go deeper or not.

IC - Seven - Wilted Forest:

"I do hope you aren't planning on leaving us for good," a voice said to OWL and Kat, before the owner of that voice slowly stepped out into view, a long object similar to a Rahkshi staff in one hand. The man's face was almost perpetually stuck in a wide, Skakdi-esque grin, although it was obvious that he was a Toa...or at least that he had once been a Toa. "I would hate to have to take out a former ally." He laughed, a short, barking sound, before quickly covering the ground to stand next to OWL.

His greater height and stature afforded him the ability to look threateningly down upon the smaller, purer (sorta) Toa, although he didn't quite take that opportunity. Instead, he smiled at Kat.

"But if you're hunting, I'd be inclined to join you."

IC - Yuri:

Yuri watched as Noroi made it out of her armour, and his eyestalks drooped slightly in sadness at how vehemently she wanted to escape from her armour. "Is it possible to be of the destroying of any of your armour?"

profiles i guess

IC: "Very well," Agraney rumbled, unfurling his arms. "You have chosen to DUEL a WARRIOR with the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!" He roared, two arms reaching up and seizing the other two at their elbows. He gave off a grunt of effort, then tore his upper limbs free, throwing them in the air as the stubs of the elbows began to immediately heal. Reaching up, each of his lower arms caught a falling limb as they transformed, a short sword nsetling into one claw while the other grabbed a brightly colored plastic gun, a blue fluid clearly visible in the tank mounted on it. The colossal being settled into a fighting stance that brough his sword to the front and his super soaker further back, then gave Ignis a simple nod.

IC: Riss ganced up at Nisaduf, then began slowly climbing up the mech to the other shoulder. Eventually, she sat herself in the dish the mech's shoulder armor made and said, "Hey, Nisaaaa~ How are you today?"

IC: Xaeraz did his best to avoid being noticed as he slunk through Engineering behind Dreisen, hoping nobody would draw attention to how absurdly tall he was and how out of place it was to have an organic mechanic down with the mechs.

OOC: Tuoni up later, Arctic, don't worry.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: OWL - Wilted Forest

This one smelled different...

This one wanted to hunt too?

Was he an Eater?

On the one hand, this meant less food for OWL.

On the other hand, help would be appreciated...

OWL nodded. "You're welcome to join us...?"

OWL turned to look at Kat.

She wasn't an Eater, was she?

OWL had never heard of Rahkshi Eaters. But considering the crazy sort of beings that he had seen here...

"Should we get going?"

IC - Seven:

"And keep an eye out for cultists," Seven replied, winking. He was looking forward to getting to eat more manflesh.

IC - Ilyin:

"Indeed," I replied, picking up my axe as the two of us started walking back. After a moment, though, I stopped, looking over at the Engineering sector. "Y'know, Halken, I've been wanting to make myself a shield for a while now. Want to go in there and see if we can find some useable scrap metal?"

profiles i guess

IC:

"Just try and remain calm." The ProtoToa laid a hand on the Dasaka's shoulder, squeezing gently. "I will keep you safe. The Host will fix the machines of his, and we will return to a safer place."

IC:

"No one has managed." The answer to Yuri's question came without a look at him, Noroi's eyes still rooted on the colossal suit of armor. "We tried locking it away. We tried severing its chains. We tried breaking the gem. Toa of Iron, Fire, Magnetism, Plasma, even Sonics, have all tried to destroy it. It has been subjected to extremes that would kill me, were I inside it. No matter what is done to it, the gem remains. And the suit will, no matter how long it takes, repair itself. The abomination refuses to die."

She slammed her foot into its shin, seemingly uncaring that the gesture served no purpose. At that, she finally turned her head to look at the others.

"I appreciate the question, Elly. Truly. But I do not think there is anything you can."

IC:

"Getting stronger's tough." I admit, leaning against the same structure Dragonslayer had been. "But it might be necessary, in this place."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Praggos:

Praggos frowned, listening to Noroi speak. As mentioned earlier, he had followed along behind Elly, somewhat curious about the possibility of a large expedition, although he also felt a little trepidation regarding the possibility that he might be sent if only because he had been the first to ask.

"Do we have any knowledge of anything that could destroy the gem?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "It seems that might be what needs to be done to prevent the armour from encapsulating you any longer, but I don't know if there's anything any other fighters brought here that could do it."

profiles i guess

IC Feraz:

Feraz sighed. Dismissing FIDAT's screen with a wave of his hand and unplugging the USB, he walked off toward teh Host's office.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-==IC: Elly==-

"Allow me to try." Elly said, as she heard the explanation. She pulled off her back the odd sword she had found in the tunnels before the crash. She recalled how it had only been able to cut through metallic things... And wondered if that would help at all. Making sure to keep away from anything important in the tent, she held out the Monoto and activated the sword, as a beam of light appeared. Adjusting the grip, Elly moved to slice the chains and the armour, without moving to actually hit Noroi in the process; no matter whether it would bounce or not.

-==IC: Kairan==-

Kairan nodded, as he looked around. "I've survived many things. But this." He motioned around the island and the wreckage. "This is a whole new level of craziness, just because of the sheer implausibility." Kairan thought for a moment, and sighed, though. "Remind me to give this 'Host' a long talking to later, though."

IC-Ignis

As Ignis saw his combatant tear off both his upper arms, he was confused, and also a little disgusted. Then he saw them turn into weapons, and he knew the fight had begun. As his opponent nodded, Ignis nodded back, and thrust forward with his halberd towards the brutish creature's chest.

OOC

IT'S TIME TO DDDDDD DUEL!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Virse - The Spine

Though she had done her best to appear unfazed, the creature's words had shaken her more than she cared to admit. One brush with death was enough; she was not risking another. And so, even long after his footsteps faded into the mountain's ambiance, Virse retained her sand form. The particles slid between crevasses and shadows, pausing at even the slightest sound.

She had a long way to go, and she was not making good time. It gave her far too much time to think over his words. Though she had denied it, here she was, playing the soldier again. After all she had gone through, she couldn't keep away from the lure of battle. The faces of those she had fought... those she had killed, still burned within her mind.

IC: Taurus

"I would say no if we were still in Bionifight. But right now..." Taurus shook his head. "Right now we all need to stick together. The cult is most likely one of the most dangerous thing any of us have fought. We all need to watch each other's backs. A toa thing generally, but the Dark Hunters have used it many time in battles."

IC: Draco

Draco hit another of the virtual cultists before deciding that was enough. He turned it off and sat down, exhausted.

OOC: Draco open for interaction.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Lefia:

AS she walked, Lefia felt her mental shielding fade away. Concerned, she paused until she felt another familiar power seep into her consciousness in its place. She grinned. Activating her power of Occlusion, she became obscure, and incredibly hard to notice.

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Venga was very tempted to start flying alongside Miras, spouting some witty line about his place being just as high as the Makuta's in this world. But that would be childish.

Clearly both he and Venix needed to do it.

"Think we get higher and faster than him?" he asked the silencer

IC: Turbo came to another skittering stop, bumping into a cairn near to Kopen.

"Look, I mean no disrespect, Legs, but you've got to toughen yourself up. I remember you back in that Bioniwar thing, getting all misty-eyed every time someone raised any objections. I know your eyes don't work right but thats no excuse to go crying them out over even the little things."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Seven:

With Kat and OWL behind him, Seven quickly made his way through the forest, hunched over quite far, two legs and one hand always on the ground, the free hand always holding his knork ready to be used. He didn't know what the others might be hunting for, but he was hunting for people, not for average food, or firewood, or anything like that.

profiles i guess

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

"Are you kidding?" Kopen snapped. "I've lived for years without sight! I was booted from my home and left to figure things out on my own! And... I thought that was as hard as it could get... until the Queen threw me into this place, tore my mind to bits, and dragged me on a ridiculous quest to try to kill me! And all of that just led to some insane island where everyone and everything wants us dead! Maybe the slightest bit of freaking out would be sensible?"

Edited by Click

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Well that wasn't the reaction she had been expecting. "Umm... sure," she replied. She walked up to the Slizer and wavered uncertainly. "Where exactly do I... sit?"

Edited by Click

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering Sector)

The Fe-Matoran hadn't seen it coming. Or heard it, for that matter. 

At Riss's greeting, the Nynrah Ghost jumped, gasped, and turned all at once, almost instinctively summoning the Illusion to her control. Upon seeing that it wasn't just anyone, no, it was Riss, Nisa didn't have any words to speak. Her lime eyes were just frozen in shock and indecision, with her mouth hanging partly open. 

In that instant, Nisaduf just wanted to curl up in a dark corner and cry again. Oh, nononono. This was the absolute worst thing. Here she was, at her worst, with shaky nerves and tears staining her mask. And Riss had seen her. There was no using the Illusion to cover up her pains this time. There was nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. 

She eventually found the ability to speak once more and did so, casting her eyes downwards and rubbing an arm in a sort of uncomfortable sadness. 

"...hi, Ri-Sunburst."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH

For Dayeth, the feeling of being watched intensified; the sounds of the battle between DajikSkrall, and the unknown Matoran (Sharky) started to fade away.

The sound and sensation of a long, drawn out breath washed over her, although there did not appear to be anyone around to give it. 

"He is coming," one of the Matoran whispered, shuddering.

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"I said enough with the mind games!" she spat, activating her mask and trying to find the source of whatever power was in use. 

IC Kat:

"It's been quiet today. Wonder what the cultists are planning..."

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

"Nothing good," he called from a branch just above the passing rahkshi's head. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"Bribe you?" Snese gasped in mock horror. "My dear, you mistake my intentions! Come! If you must know what this place is, why don't we step inside? It's a bit more... hospitable in there."

IC(Ismekne): "No, you wouldn't bribe me," Ismekne said, pulling out her warhammer. "You'd just settle for killing me." 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

Several Matoran screamed as the fire burned them; it appeared as though they had been sleeping, awoken by the shattering of the mirror only to be burned alive. The fire ate at their emaciated forms, melting their flesh and scorching their armor before each of them, one by one, collapsed to the floor before A.D. could move to help them. Their bodies continued to burn, the flickering flames lighting the room.

A cluster of small cots occupied the center of the room; otherwise, it was empty, although there was a large hole in the ceiling in the farthest corner on A.D.'s right that he might be able to climb up into. 

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

Dreisen stepped into Engineering with VagustZelnos, and Xaeraz all hopefully close behind. Spotting a large gathering of fighters in the distance, the dual elemental Toa frowned, before turning in the direction of his office. He remained close to the wall, hoping that they could avoid drawing attention.

Although he doubted that was possible; it didn't matter who it was, but he was certain some idiot would recognize him and demand his attention. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon gasped in horror and immediately used his control over his flames to put the fire out. He had intended for his flames to just illuminate the room, not burn innocents alive. What the heck. 

Fortunately or not, the dead didn't talk. But that just made A.D. all the more edgy. This place was trying to turn him evil. It's this place, not me. Perhaps it sensed his desire to end its ruler. 

He sighed and lit a small flame off his lips, looking around the room to see if there was anything else in the room that could be of use. If it burned out of control again, he was going to be very annoyed.

IC(Ganesh): The Vortixx couldn't help but notice the people passing by in the corner of his vision - rather strange, but he'd seen stranger. He didn't look up.

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin watched the proceedings. "Maybe an explosive would get rid of the armor entirely."

IC: Riss' face fell as soon as she saw Nisa's expression and downcast reaction. She scrambled across the top of the B Side, over next to Nisaduf, and put an arm around her. Seeing her best friend like this hurt.

"Hey," She whispered, leaning in. "Nisa, are you okay?"

IC: "Only if you think you can catch me!" Venix replied with a cocky grin as she leaped into the air, snapped her legs together, and took off after the fleeing makuta with a whooping noise.

IC: "Aye," Halken rumbled "There may be some usable metal in there, and they may even grant us permission to use it! But we shall never know if we do not look, won't we."

IC: Agraney turned, allowing the halberd to skitter along his heavy armor, creating numerous scratches but missing his flesh. In retaliation, he fired the super soaker at Ignis, aiming to squirt the Windex all over the toa's face.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun