BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Parasite:

A sickening yellow eye opened facing the newcomer.

A chorus of voices slithered from somewhere within the grotesque form.

"Protect. Herald. Leave."

The eye vanished as strangely as it had appeared, seemingly sinking into the surface, as the amalgamation tentacled away.

IC:

These fighters had proven themselves powerful, truly powerful. Even now, two of the Heralds had been cut down and a third seemed poised to fall any moment. The various holographic screens positioned within the Trophy Hall told him the tale, the tale of the end of the cults of War and Fear. Plague, while not decimated, seemed to have defected. For that, only punishment awaited. One of the fighters went up in a torrent of flame and shrapnel, a last ditch effort to take his foe with him.

Useless.

Useless, useless, useless!

Curiously, his own Herald had been... absent. It was not like Tuoni to stay so uninvolved with matters of this severity. Perhaps he was merely biding his time, waiting and watching.

He frowned, it seemed that Yellow was still in that cave, probably dead, but he always preferred to see a body. White was MIA, another potential problem. What had him frowning was not those, but Green and her new entourage, a couple of kids raised on fiction.

Did they possess potential? Possibly.

Potential to upset and overwhelm them, the cult of Death, the final, most absolute force of nature?

"Impossible." The red figure spoke aloud, allowing himself a grin as he continued the surveillance.

IC Ezezko

All the lights in the sky were stars.

And so was the one growing on the horizon, the last stand of some pilot, alone in this cruel world.

;___;7

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

-==IC: Kairan==-

Kairan frowned. Something seemed... off to him. "No." Kairan grabbed his sword like in a flash of lightning, and proceeded to dash toward the tentacled being, a frown on his face.

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN==-

Green smirked a bit at the brief moment of dazed-ness that came over Damaka, but then nodded more sincerely, as she thought for a moment. "So... I do have to wonder, where did Li- I mean, White get to?" She sighed, as she shook her head. "It's so odd. She's supposed to be the tough one, but don't give her a map, and you won't see her for days. She gets lost so easily, but says..." Green sighed, as she shook her head. "Here I am again. Just gossiping. Blue always told me I was bad for that..." The Glatorian went quiet, as she looked over at Damaka. "You guys know the way out, then?"

-==GM: VITSAUS==-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAKKKKKKKKKKKDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. . . . . . . . . . . "

The explosion had taken the god off guard. That was a certain thing. Before it had even gotten a chance to attack the pesky Toa, he had blown himself up, in an attempt to take the god with him. As the fireball faded away, a giant crater was all that was left of the Steampunk Crocodile... and a heavily damaged, very burnt, and sparking Vitsaus was nearby. Crippled to the extreme, the god was more or less helpless; unable to repair the damage due to it not being organic, unable to jump to another body, and unable to move.

Vitsaus' time of reckoning was nearly at hand, all thanks to the heroic sacrifice of one Terry Terrix, the greatest Tarakava Hunter that ever lived.

• Upvote 9

Kairan's eyes flashed, as he reacted fast. As the tendrils acted, he vanished, and quickly swung his sword around down at the tendril aimed for Sairaus' neck. "This is your idea of protecting? You disgust me." The Toa of lightning stated, as he tried to fire a bolt of lightning at the creature afterward.

IC: Xara - Battlefield.

A crumpled, scorched beer can clattered to the ground at my feet, perhaps the only thing left for anyone to find of Terry Terrix. My camera had caught the whole thing. Just one more death among hundreds, but a story worth telling, just like all of the others.

Stepping over the can, I kept heading towards the facility in the distance. Assuming I got out of this alive, I'd make sure tell Terry's story, and mine, and all of them, to the whole karzing multiverse. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: [Olari]

The Cult of Pelko had made a mistake bringing their gods signature sensation with them. To the warriors of Bionifight fear was not the rock that slowly crushed you beneath its weight. It was not the lead that filled your veins until you could not move. It was not even the black ice that froze your spine in glacial grip.

To them, it was a whetstone. It sharped your senses, your mind, your anger. It gave you an edge, fired off sparks in your soul. An in Olari those sparks burned bright. With Kales dragons drawing most of the attention in the sky, she was relatively unnoticed, one shimmering blot like a streamer lost from its lightning bolt. Her attacks...less so. It was hard to ignore a storm of sharp and jagged metal that rained down, stabbed your friend, then rose back into the air and prepared to come for you next. The most vindictive hail ever.

Naturally the fireball that was Terry's grand goodbye caught her attention, she couldn't not see it from her skyward post. And she saw the ruin of the plague god squirming in the crater and anger flared within her all the brighter. Bionifight had been a cycle of wounds that could be washed away like a days sweat, of deaths that meant nothing but bragging rights and were forgotten within days.

Well no more.

She hadn't known Terry, probably couldn't have picked him out of a crowd. But he had wanted his death to accomplish something and by the Great Spirit she wasn't going to allow yet another hollow sacrifice.

She reached out with her will and twisted the magnetic fields around around the form of Vitsaus, turning them inwards and pumping power into them second by second. If the sudden imploding force didn't pull the mechanoid inside out then the debris and shrapnel being pulled his way would smash and batter him to a pulp. And if even that didn't work, she was already massing a barrage of iron bars just for him...

OOC: Mobile post, no colour :(

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC

Did I miss Practically EVERYTHING?! (Asides from Terry Terrix's death, that is)

IC-Ignis

Ignis stopped, and looked at the explosion in the nearby/ a fighter had gone down, but at least he had died a warrior's death. As he returned to the battle, he found a masked warrior, wielding a large, wicked-looking sword. Striking with his halberd, he parried the blade twice, before swinging across, aiming to decapitate. His halberd swung through thin air, but he would get him next time-

His opponent thrust his sword forward, stabbing the Toa of fire through the side of his chest.

Ignis screamed in agony,Kicked his opponent in the face, and grabbed both sides of his head in rage. His palms heated up, until he fried the enemy's head with intense heat, melting his mask into slag. after another foe fell, Ignis clutched his side with pain, starting to feel faint. "I... Can still... fight!" He groaned, struggling to keep his feet on the ground...

IC- Drudd

Hearing the sounds of death and destruction surround him, Drudd saw his ally under attack by another Rahkshi. Aiming his staff, Drudd fired a blast at the red one fighting his ally.

IC-Kortus

Kortus felt something was wrong. the smell of death assailed his nostrils. looking back, face-down in the blood-soaked ground was...

"HEVIAS!" Kortus cried. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Enraged and anguished by the death of his master, Kortus flew into a frenzy, lashing out with his axes at anything that moved. Nothing would get in his way until he got his revenge...

OOC Again

Drudd attacking Vitesse (who in turn is attacking Draco), Kortus still needs someone to fight (he hasn't had any player interactions for the entire RPG!) and Severain, Fission and Harami still waiting for something to happen to them.

As for Ignis... He's mortally wounded, so if you challenge him, expect an easy win.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Draco

I fire a cyclonic blast at the knives, sending them flying off to karz knows where- or I try to. The knives redirect themselves to return back to Vitesse. I look back at my sister, and she rolls out of the way of the energy bolt, taking her bow- which had been heavily modified- off her back, and firing a barbed arrow back at Drudd. "Can't believe there's now two idiot Rahkshi running around in my life... Just my luck. But I dealt with you once, Draco. This time will be no different." She snarls- an expression that takes me off guard.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

-==GM: Vitsaus==-

A metallic screeching roar rang out through the area, as the god in the machine was slowly battered, twisted, and otherwise tortured. The already fatally damaged Exo-Toa continued to snap under the magnetic power, the dying protests of the god unheeded as one of the specific shards of the exploded Steampunk Crocodile finally silenced him; piercing right through the central processor of the Exo-Toa; the place that Vitsaus was currently residing.

The god of Plague was dead.

IC Parasite:

The fleshy mass exploded into a ball of sharp bone spikes, not only bloking the other creature's swing, but potentially impaling him as well. The lightning strike burned at flesh, and Parasite hurridly continued the process of adding this tiny Toa to itself. The Plague god needed a new host. 

And so did Parasite. 

The tendril, neatly stabbing through flesh and bone, finally wormed it's way to Sairaus' nervous system, flooding it with spores.

IC Damaka / City of Fear:

"What, this dining room?" he asked, before being thoroughly chastised by the now-angrily buzzing wisp that crashed into his skull a few times.

"I mean, not really. I literally just wandered in because I felt a craploada spirit from this direction... Guess we could just walk right back out, but it seems like we got us a few people to beat up around here."

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

Kairan staggered back with grit teeth, and shook his head. The former Herald was beyond saving... But he could still avenge her. "You are despicable." The Toa's eyes glinted, as he tried to fire off a concentrated bolt of lightning to attempt to sever the spine, or head in general, from the Herald's body.

IC-Drudd

Drudd Intercepted the arrow with the head of his staff, before charging into battle, swinging his staff down at the Red Rahkshi. "Drudd Smash puny cultist!" He yelled.

IC-Fission

Fission arrived back at the area where he'd first met Turbo Vixen, only now to find it was a War Zone. "Well, so much for peaceful negotiations..." He muttered, drawing his Mace and rushing headfirst into the conflict.

OOC

Fission open for Interaction in the Battlefield. I hope Drudd's interception wasn't too cheat-y...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: Fine with me.

IC: Draco

"Honestly, is that all you can say?" She drawls, the staff phasing through her- Density control... She stepped to the side, and her arm became denser, and she aimed a heavy punch at Drudd's chest. Meanwhile, I shake myself out of it. No, I could not freeze up now I had always been second class... Not today. I run towards her.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Kairan acted quickly, as he fired off a bolt of lightning toward the plague cultist, and held his sword at his side, attempting to slash out at the opponent in response. He felt bad that Sairaus had been forced to die, but he wondered whether... No. One thing at a time. I have to focus.

Twisting my sword and tearing it free, I stumbled back as my other self sunk to her knees. Her weapons had fallen from slack hands, which now clutched weakly at her gaping gut wound.  

"You picked the wrong side, ." I spat, before swinging both of my blades through her neck.

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Laboratory M.

Silently cursing Pelko, the cult, and Bionifight itself, Dayeth stormed into the now-empty castle, her cloak flapping in the breeze. She'd been promised so much - power over fear itself, a castle to reside in and an army to command - but now it was gone. 

All that mattered to her now was making sure she lived to see another sunrise. Which was why she now made her way down the secret passageway towards the laboratory where Pelko had first taken over Maeus' body. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Facility.

She picked herself up off the ground, groaning softly as blood trickled down from a cut on the side of her head. Of the creature that had knocked her off the roof, there was no sign, but she didn't plan an sticking around and waiting for it to come back.

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

This was insane. The other sects were out there on the distant battlefield, heralds and gods both being slain at the hands of those karzing bionifighters, and Masenna still did nothing. 

IC: Hive - Battlefield. 

Vitsaus dead. Sairaus dead. For the millionth time, Hive wondered why he'd pledged himself to the service of this clearly-insane cult. But this time, there was no Herald to dissuade him from that line of thought.

The exo-suit began to wander away from the battlefield, back towards the Containment Centre. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC-Drudd

Drudd was knocked back by the Rahkshi's punch, but instead of retreating, He just got angrier. "DRUDD HATE SMART-ALEC BAD GUYS!" He Growled, Preparing to move in once the other Rahkshi had subdued her...

OOC

Last post for tonight. Try not to destroy everything until I get back.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

GM IC: PELKO

The wounds dealt to the God of Fear by Zangah and Kat closed, Pelko's rapid healing aiding him.

But nothing could replace the extensive blood loss that his body had suffered.

Death was inevitable.

Pelko unsteadily lurched to his feet, preparing to strike back, when A.D.'s fireball collided with his chest. The dragon fire seared his armor, severely burning the Skakdi and knocking him back as the final blows from both Kat and Zangah hit their marks.

By the time the dust and smoke cleared, there were few recognizable pieces of the body that had once been Maeus fo Kuru left.

Pelko was gone. 

• Upvote 6

IC:

The body drops, but in this world, I don't trust the dead to stay dead. My spirit blazes ever brighter, spurred on by a sound from far away. And I think it's only right that I share that burning passion. Standing over what remains of my foe, a gout of flame springs forth from my hand to envelope Maeus fo Kuru's mortal form. Soon, not even that will remain.

"Burn in Karzahni." I muttered, glancing up to give AD a nod, and then look over at Kat.

"Nice work."

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(A.D.): "Thanks," A.D. said, landing and tossing a fireball at a fleeing fear cultist. The forces of fear in this battle were gone, it seemed. 

IC(Kalatin): The explosion had caught the gelatin off guard. Fortunately he had already backed up to avoid the missile blasts and all he had to do was pluck a few bits of shrapnel out of his form. He looked to see Hive leaving, and sighed. Robots. 

He also saw a Toa trying to fight a huge monster, and the death of Sairus. The whole confrontation made him sick - he wondered if the creature in front of him was really as malicious as the Toa seemed to think, or if he was just trying to protect Sairus.

IC:

"You haven't messed anything up." Noroi reassured her, a half smile crossing her face. "Rather the opposite."

IC:

"..."

The ProtoToa kissed the shorter Dasaka back, carefully winding an arm around her to keep her from falling. "... Thank you, Des."

IC:

"Probably plenty of work once this is all over."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Elly==-

"Even with us being stuck on this island for now because I couldn't keep the Host in check?" Elly had a joking smile, but obviously felt more than a little responsible for this mess. "Thanks, Noroi..." She hugged her friend again, and smiled, as she stepped back. "I think we could use a bit of a rest to recover a little after this attempted invasion's done."

-==IC: ???==-

"Oh dear, oh dear. Well this just won't do."

-==IC: Masenna==-

The Herald of Misery sighed, as she heard the news about Bionifight. She smiled slightly, as she stood up. "It worked, almost; tell the other the go-" Masenna inhaled, as she looked down with a blink, at the metal tendril through her chest.

"Oh... But I don't think it did, my dear Masenna." The body the voice belonged to cruelly stepped into view, as they gazed upon the still-in-shock Herald. "Did you really think I would allow both you and Sairaus to betray us? And to lead two sects of our group against us? Tsk, tsk." Tuoni smiled cruelly, as they pulled the tendril back. Masenna speechlessly fell to her knees, as her head hung toward the floor. "But you see... I've perfected a little something." The Herald of Death put a hand to Masenna's face, forcing her to look up. "I've been researching... and I've found you can... partition, so to say, someone's mind." Tuoni's cruel smile simply grew more and more twisted, as Masenna's face grew more and more hopeless.

"Nighty night, Masenna... Enjoy the show."

When Masenna's eyes opened once more, they glowed a deep red. The wound on Masenna's chest emanated a dark fog, as the once Herald began to stand up again. "I understand it's... silly to give an order to you. So think of this as a request..." Tuoni's smile grew even wider and even more twisted, as the god of Misery looked at them, and nodded once.

Kurjuus had arrived.

• Upvote 4

IC Ezezko / City of Fear

Okay so yeah, he knew what was up! Hopping to attention, the young In-Toa marched past the other two and out the door. His destination the edge of the city, from the plateau it stood on they'd be able to get a greeeaaat view of the noxious tar-like fog their mark was hiding in.

Oh yeah, the noxious tar-like black fog...

...there must be some way around that.

...but close to it

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

Standing up on his now-healed foot, Anguish moved to stand bu his herald - no, his god's - side. "What are your orders, Lord Kurjuus?" he rasped, bowing stiffly before the being. 

Leaving the broken remains of my evil self where she'd fallen, I turned to take in my surroundings, and made my way over to Kat. "So, how's it feel to kill a god?" I asked, genuinely curious. 

IC Damaka / City of Fear:

Holding complete confidence in his Bookmaker-ish counterpart's abilities, the glasses-wearing, capecoat-clad Spi-Toa folded his arms and marched out of the building ready for whatever felt like getting in the way. Cultists, Monsters, whatever it was, he held not a doubt in his mind that this team could knock it down and add it's name to the list of things dumb enough to line up in front of home.

However that might happen.

"So, who else besides us and Zangah've you seen around these parts? I think I saw a Rahkshi I recognized in that battle, but..."

helo frens

-==GM: Kurjuus==-

The god looked over to Anguish, as he tested his new body, the wound now fully healed once more.

"We got a request from that Herald of Death. Apparently, Kuolema has been in touch. We are to defend the Fields of Death, as they are about to be breached."

The god frowned slightly, as he considered the situation.

"This is not the most... pleasant outcome. But I can see why we have been requested like that. The fools who walked straight into those 'Bionifighters' hands basically threw themselves straight into death's clutches. And it has cost us too much. So we will ambush them, as they come to us."

OOC: Oh yeah, by the way, I replied earlier, Chumpu.

Once the battle at the Facility dies down a little more, we'll initiate a short timeskip of probably a couple hours, so everyone can recover a little bit, and remember those who died.

Then things get real. Especially when I get a response about something.