BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Ezezko / City Outskirts

At the city's edge, he stuck his hand out and gestured broadly over the valley below. The thick black fog that almost absorbed the light was looking sufficiently spooky.

「I forgot to mention the fog, some of the more scientific minds at the old arena facility tested it, seems to be pretty dangerous with any length of exposure... So, any plans?」

...but close to it

IC Damaka / Outskirts of the City of Fear:

Bringing a hand to his chin, Damaka affected the motions of scratching a non-existent goatee in contemplation. "So, were gonna want to get that fog away from us, right? Hm."

Rolling a loose pebble under his foot, he smashed a Spirited Stomp next to it, snatching the little stone out of the air as it shot upwards like a bullet due to Newton's third law.

What are you doing?

Testing something. Watch.

Aiming straight for the fog itself, the Spi-Toa uncorked a mighty fastball, sending the pebble, sparking with his element's signature green flames, into the clouds below, watching for any deformations in the eerie blackness's form. If it was fluid like fog should be, he had one karz of a way down in mind.

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

IC Psycho Rangers / Battlefield

Unfortunately for our heroes, sharp things weren't so good with Psycho Black, the villain possessing a preternatural defense against any and all object of stabbing, slashing, slicing, cutting, dicing or mincing. He was back to his feet in a flash, eying Teacher. "INTERRUPTING A FIGHT, HAVE YOU NO HONOR?"

Of course, the Psycho Ranger had no honor either, for Psycho Red, giving up on Ismekne had circled back around the group and was currently leaping several dozens of meters into the air, heading for Teacher like a red rocket.

IC:

The shadow flitting across the ground grabbed Teacher's attention. 

She unsheathed her sword, and spun to see the crimson warrior falling at her.

There was barely enough time to think of a counterattack; all she could do was was swing the blade blindly, hoping for the best.

IC:

Somehow or other, I was still alive.

I'm never going to understand how that one happened.

OOC: Antiro open for interaction.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==GM: Tuoni==-

A smile. "Let's just say, I've decided to give you... a chance." Tuoni's face twisted as they laughed. "Maccha Yellow, Maccha Green, and perhaps, just maybe... Maccha White. I have not been able to locate Maccha Black. What say you...?"

IC:

"A team reunion here, of all places? Color me surprised."

He found it a tad hard to keep any anger out of his voice, give me a chance? It wasn't a chance that he wanted, it was the Herald's own position.

"I say yes to this offer, consider them and any of the fighters in their way dealt with... Now, about this toy."

...but close to it

GM IC: DARK INVADER

BATTLING MACCHA YELLOW

The Dark Invader did not move, the same mysterious barrier flickering to life around their body as the attack struck, harmlessly dissipating. The defense was perfect; however, it also visibly tired the figure, who briefly slumped. Shaking their head, the Dark Invader re-ignited their glowing red blade and lunged towards Maccha Yellow, swinging the light sword in a wide arc aimed at the fighter's left shoulder.

IC Maccha Yellow / Wailing Cave

A shielding power of some sort, is it directional or like a Hau?

Nimbly back stepping from the other swordsman's slash, he considered his options. He had a single chance to use his sword's power, if it missed or was blocked... Well, he didn't want to consider that. To that end he began to circle towards the figure's left, trying to force him to fight on his assumed non-dominant side might give him the window he needed.

...but close to it

-==GM: Kurjuus==-

"This is not the most... pleasant outcome. But I can see why we have been requested like that. The fools who walked straight into those 'Bionifighters' hands basically threw themselves straight into death's clutches. And it has cost us too much. So we will ambush them, as they come to us."

IC: Anguish.

"Understood," he nodded. "If I may ask a personal question?"  

IC:

"It's been a long while since you've sent any of us out... What's the occasion?"

IC: Psycho Green.

The twisted parody of Maccha Green watched on curiously, wondering why Tuoni had picked Red, of all people...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"You haven't messed anything up. But for now, let's focus on getting through this, alright?" Noroi said, squeezing Elly tighter for a moment before letting go. "We still have a long fight to go."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Samantha and Ismekne): Samantha continued building fortifications. Meanwhile, Ismekne threw waves of water at the fog, trying to see if that would drive it back. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh walked over to Elly and Noroi. "What do we do now?" he said. "Is it over?" At the moment, though, he was sure he looked a fright, his clothes and shield all spattered in blood...

IC(A.D.): A.D. wasn't sure what to do. He had killed an impostor of Maeus..."my new herald"...Maeus is the herald of fear...Maeus is dead? That was confusing. Then there was that strange Toa he had met from earlier, that was there and tried to attack him. What was her name?

Then he saw Kalatin across the battlefield. "Hey!" he shouted. 

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin sighed, leaving the battlefield to go back to where Ismekne and Samantha were waiting. He decided to tell Ismekne about the other Toa's attack on said fog, hoping that would dissuade her from further rash actions. 

"Hey!" 

Kalatin turned to see A.D. flying toward him. "Is Maeus dead?" the gelatin said. 

"I don't know," the dragon said. "Someone was pretending to be him, and I killed him. I also encountered some Toa from the Bionifight that was working for him. Strange dark fire."

"Dayeth" Kalatin said. "Kale!" he shouted. "Kale!"

"What?" A.D. said. 

"Back during the war games Kale was trying to treat Dayeth using some of his light," Kalatin said. "I figure that he should at least get the opportunity to do it again."

"And," the gelatin added, "Dayeth will know if Maeus is alive or dead." 

IC: Dayeth - Laboratory M.

As she made her way deeper into the labyrinthine corridors of the hidden lab, she recalled the plans Maeus had mentioned in the final moments before she'd killed him. Plans to eliminate the other Heralds. 

"Should you have need of them... they are within this laboratory. The door to the north will take you to an elevator with a seventeen digit numerical pad - you press buttons '2', '3', '16', and '12', and then take the door on the right. The room you will discover holds the plans, if you speak the passcode 'Sairaus'."

Maeus had assured her that she wouldn't need them, but having nothing better to do with her time while she sheltered down here, Dayeth decided those plans might be worth taking a look at after all... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: ... Toa? Who's the Toa mentioned, out of curiosity?

-==IC: Elly==-

"Right." Elly nodded to Noroi, as Ganesh walked up to them.

"No." She said to the other being. "It's not over." She looked over the battlefield as the fighting was beginning to die down. "Now we take the fight to them, after we rest and regroup."

-==IC: Tuoni==-

"Let's just say it was... 'borrowed' from that group of fighters." The Herald smiled at that. "Be sure to thank me later." Maccha Red vanished soon after that, as Tuoni removed their hand from the teleportation gauntlet on his arm. "This adapted technology seems even greater for individual travel than what we have..."

Not long after that, Tuoni vanished as well, and reappeared in a dark cave. However, it was not long lasted, as Maccha Yellow and Dark Invader were both teleported away as well. When they could see again, they would find a very... intriguing sight.

-==GM: FIELDS OF DEATH==-

Come on, come all, to the fields of death.

As far as the eye can see, a land of deadly fog.

When the four fall, the way shall be revealed.

As Damaka fired off the rock through the fog, it appeared to work. In fact, it did work, as although it was starting to slowly regather around the 'hole' in the fog, it had in fact punctured through.

However, shortly after he tried, a rumbling could be heard in the distance. Moments later, the earth started to shake.

As the three present watched, they could see the fog dissipating en masse, as if the rock had more of an effect than could ever be anticipated.

And when the fog entirely disappeared, so did they.

-==IC: Makeshift Arena==-

"I'm so sorry." A cruel voice rang out through the area. As the Macchas, and their unwitting companions, slowly began to regain their sense of.. everything, they would notice themselves in an open air gladiator-like arena. "I simply did not have the time to finish up this place. Hard when you don't have a care. Simply put, your opponent... is Maccha Red. And perhaps that 'Dark' guy, too..." Maccha Green frowned, as she tried to look around for where the voice was coming from, but could not see anything. However, she noticed Maccha White not too far away from the others, and motioned to her. "Let the battles... begin."

OOC: Time's getting screwy around here, but the Maccha stuff shouldn't be too much further from the fighting. I would recommend waiting for everyone else to be ready, though.

The arena the Maccha stuff is happening in is not the Bionifight Arena, but just a makeshift one Tuoni had waiting. With luck, everyone should meet up again at about the same time.

GM IC: MAKESHIFT ARENA

DARK INVADER 

WITH MACCHA RED / MACCHA YELLOW / MACCHA WHITE / MACCHA GREEN / DAMAKA / EZEZKO

The figure frowned, halting a few feet away from Maccha Yellow. He kept his sword activated as he warily took in their new surroundings, watching the hero out of the corner of his eye - while Maccha Yellow had so far proven to be an honorable opponent, the figure had long ago learned that precautions should always be taken.

The arena they had been teleported into by Tuoni (the figure suppressed the disgust they felt at the mere thought of the Herald of Death) was not much to look at; a seemingly ordinary open-gladiator arena. It was somewhat similar in appearance to the Sota Coliseum in the Spine. Despite its appearance, the Dark Invader suspected that Tuoni might have a trick or two lying in wait for the fighters. 

"Our duel must be postponed," he said, turning to Maccha Yellow. "The opponent he mentioned, their name - it is similar to yours. An old friend, or an ally turned foe?"

Edited by Lucina

IC Damaka / ??? Stadium:

I did NOT mean to do this!" Damaka unnecessarily clarified, as the trio tumbled town the slope.

Or rather, on the slope. You know, perhaps they ought to have expected this, he and Ez, being twin walking disaster areas and all.

But that was then, and this was now. And now was the time to act, not talk!

Focusing his energy around his right hand, a burning green cone coalesced into being, aimed straight for the ground. Now that the drill was out, if he could modify it to land them all safely--

His train of though was abruptly cut off, as the world went black.

He felt himself thud onto the hard ground of... something definitely not the bottom of that cliff.

What in the...

If Shirke was stunned at this as he was, then...

Rubbing his head gingerly even as his fighting spirit shook the pain off for him, he called out as his vision faded in.

"Ez? Green? Guys, you there? You alright?"

...An arena? Battle?

...Maccha Red?!

Rising, the Spi-Toa breathed deeply and scanned the area behind his red-orange shades. Whatever was about to happen, he would need to be at the top of his game for it. Especially with the Infamous Maccha Red in the mix...

His eyes began to glow that same burning shade of green.

helo frens

IC: Atlas | The Spine | Muaka's Den

Atlas thought it was funny. They had chained him to the walls with his own chains, and left him. They hadn't expected the place to get wrecked though. Those chains worked perfectly at dragging down the walls and his jailers with them. Irony.

He pushed a piece of the wall out of his way. He had spent too long here looking for answers. He needed to move on, seek them elsewhere. His chains rattled behind him as he left what was the outer limits of the prison. North seemed like a good direction to go. He pulled his chains up to his position and started walking.

OOC: Fixed that. Atlas now open for interaction. Yay.

Edited by FallenAtlas

IC: Draco

I have no intention to subdue my nemesis, however- I bring my hammer down onto her Kraata case, crushing her kraata. To add insult to injury, the staff stuck her straight in the chest, and she only let out a small sound, barely audible. I let her fall down, and... I feel a pang of sadness. This couldn't have been her... While I loved battling against her, fighting for our own cause... Killing her seemed almost... Wrong.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC:

That was not what he had expected, he had imagined Tuoni giving some sort of weapon, an Infinite Gem or some tool to use. Not teleporting him into an arena with three strangers and three rangers.

Three of them.

He kept his face a careful mask of impassive shock as his mind churned, Yellow, White and Green. The later two had trusted him, hadn't they? They were far too stupid to have caught on, that left Yellow. Even now he could feel the unmasked face of the other contorting, hard blue eyes drilling into him. On the inside he grinned, Yellow was a delusional blowhard at best, a manchild. It wouldn't be anything at all deal with him.

"Sisters, brother!" He let the shock fade away, a surprised look replacing it. "Don't let that voice fool you, I too am here against my will!"

IC Maccha Yellow / Arena

He could scarcely believe his eyes, Green and White were here, in the flesh and real right before him! They seemed in far better shape than him, their uniforms in mint condition compared to his tattered yellow fatigues. He vaguely recognized the other two Toa with his Ranger sisters, and across from them stood the so called Dark Invader, still suspiciously dark in their lit arena and.

No way.

IC Ezezko / Arena

Yeah, that dark fellow was -bad- news, he could tell. Slinking away he'd prepared a little globule of his element, a veritable corkscrew poised for Dark Whatever to step on painfully in the night. It zapped towards him anddddd....

?!?

A rebound effect?!

Due to ill luck at birth, he was not immune and barely resistant to his powers so the weightless bolt of nastiness struck him like a sack of lead bricks and he crumbled, curling into a ball of negativity so that his author wouldn't have to write three characters in one fight.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Room.

"Ooh, yes!" she cheered, flopping down onto one of several thrones that had been taken as trophies from some pretentious monarch or another. She turned up the volume for the screen on the wall, and waited to see what would happen. 

IC Damaka / Arena: "Ez?! Y-- Oh karz, man..." Dam muttered as he drew up to Ezezko's prone form, stricken down by the corkscrew of negativity that just sort of stuck there in the In-Toa's clavicle, rendering him a quietly depressed heap on the floor.

"Hit by your own attack, huh. So Darky-Dark's got a rebound thing." he said, as he charged his fingers with Fighting Spirit. Attempting to yank the corkscrew free, he began to pull--

"Yeeeeesh!"

And recoiled as if burnt, his charge running out along with his insulation from the bookmade element.

Too much negativity in one spot?

"Yeah, and I don't think I've got time to grind it down with Spirit..." he groused, looking back towards the assembled five other fighters. He'd be a sitting duck if he did...

And he wasn't leaving without getting a crack at one of these bozos.

"Sit tight, buddy," he suggested as he shed his cape, tossing it aside (and funnily enough, onto Ez himself) and rising with knuckles a-cracked. "We'll get outta this mess, just leave it to me."

Edited by Best Gungnir

helo frens

IC: Atlas | The Spine | Near Sota Coliseum

It was probably a stupid move, venturing off the beaten path into the Spine's mountain side, but Atlas didn't think of that at the time. The beaten path, after all, led directly to the Coliseum in the distance. He was much closer to it than he was to the prison he escaped, but still a long way from answers.

He pulled himself over another cliff, his chains rattling their song over the rocks. He glanced up at the dark sky. Little sun. Little chance to tell direction. He swore and tackled the next outcrop of stone. Give it time, and he would be in the center of this island.

OOC: Atlas OFI

OOC: With the battle and everything going on, I've pretty much completely lost track of what's been going on with this lot, so I figured it would be best to start getting this little quest over and done with. 

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest. 

"Hey guys!" one of me called out, yanking their shovel free of the dirt, "I think I found something!" 

IC-Severain (Wilted Forest)

Severain Quickly looked at the Toa, sensing that the danger had passed. "What is it?" He asked. "This gem, perhaps?"

IC-Tavari (Near Bionifight facility)

Finally exiting the forest, Tavari had a chance to look around. Ahead of her was a large building, with the remnants of a battle slowly fading. Warily, she approached the facility...

OOC

Tavari Open for Interaction yet again.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Tavari (Near Bionifight facility)

Finally exiting the forest, Tavari had a chance to look around. Ahead of her was a large building, with the remnants of a battle slowly fading. Warily, she approached the facility...

OOC

Tavari Open for Interaction yet again.

IC:

"I'd watch where you're going there, ma'am."

So there I was, walking on up from the facility, briefcase in hand, coat fluttering around my legs. There wasn't exactly a breeze or anything going on ... but, I mean, there has to be some perk of being a Toa of Air?

"Are you a friend or a foe?" I asked her, holding back my instinct to smirk.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Tavari (Bionifight Facility)

Just as she thought she was out of danger...

Upon seeing the Giant Toa, Tavari's first instinct was to whip out her weapon and stand poised, ready to strike if she was attacked.

"Who are you?!" She snarled. "And who do you think you are, Calling me Ma'am!?"

IC-Ignis (Battlefield)

As the battle was drawing to a close, Ignis's latest foe fell to the ground beside him. 

His legs feeling like they could give way at any moment, his vision blurred beyond belief, his armour scarred and blood-soaked from his mortal wound, Ignis knew his hour was at hand. His adrenaline-filled blood was leaving his body, weakening him with every passing second. As other battles raged on in the Distance, he couldn't help but accept that his was finally over.

He thought about his exploits, his many great deeds, his battles won and enemies slain. Now, all of those would follow him to the grave, forgotten by all but those who had witnessed them on his lonely island. If he wanted his allies to remember him for anything, it would be for his unfazed bravery in the face of almost certain death, and his burning passion on the battlefield.

Ignis felt the world grow colder, his pain growing dull. It wasn't long now. He had already died twice, so he knew what to expect. Gripping his halberd with the last of his strength, he prepared to take a leap into the abyss and join his fellow warriors who once fought with him...

"At least I die..." He croaked, his voice hoarse with fatigue. "...A warrior's death."

And with one last choking breath, he fell forward and collapsed on the ground, his halberd clattering beside him, as if to signal something momentous had passed. And indeed it had, as on that day, The great warrior, Ignis, had fought his final battle, Dying defending the place he had called home for the past few months.

OOC

Ignis succumbed to his wounds. This is the first character I've ever killed off, and I think I did a good job in doing so.

Cheer up, I still have 7 characters left. For example, Tavari's finally getting some interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh nodded, and headed back toward the facility. He headed toward the medical bay, hoping to find something to wash his shield and blood spattered clothes off. 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin turned to see the words forming on the fields of death. He read them...and immediately he felt torn in half. "Maybe I should stay behind as backup again," he said.

IC(A.D.): "I get it," the dragon said. He walked toward Kale. "Hello," he said. "I think I know where Dayeth is, and I heard you had a score to settle there."

OOC: A.D. waiting for response from Kale, Kalatin and Ganesh open for interaction.  

IC: Atlas | The Spine | North of Sota Coliseum, Closer to Bionifight Facility

The Titan was exhausted. The mountains of the Spine were not an easy task, and repeated usage of his mask just to prevent being blow off a cliff didn't help his energy levels. He was alive though, and he was free. But he wasn't home.

The Bionifight Facility was near. It wouldn't tell him where he was, but he wanted answers to why he was taken. And he would get them. He snorted, wiped the sweat forming on his brow, and headed to the artificial mass.

It was the best chance he had.

IC:Iron Raven

Gun.

Check.

Missiles loaded.

Check.

Jets intact.

Check.

Everything seemed to be where they were meant to be. Rearing himself back, Iron Raven flung himself forwards before firing his Blast Jets, flying well clear of where he was before, landing with a crash and the thoooom of dust, followed by mechanical Pistons as his legs absorbed the shock. No damage. Good.

Iron Raven did not have his little home anymore, and with it went his supplies and tools for repairs, so he had to be careful. Rearing himself back, he did it again, propelling himself through the air. He didn't care all too much where he went, only that he survived and got away from...them. Iron Raven jumped again. His wrist rocket cannons sat at the ready. He had left them on Explosive, denoted by the orange glow coming from inside the total of six barrels. If he had to fight someone, then he knew from experience that most people reacted badly to explosions. Especially six of them hitting them. For now, though, he would just keep going. Away from this..Spine? Is that what it was called? Something like that.

Yes. Away.

Iron Raven jumped again.

OOC:First character Iron Raven OFI

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Atlas | Bionifight Facility | Outside Engineering

There had to be a hole somewhere. A facility this size doesn't just crash down until a planet without damage. Atlas glanced up and down along the edge of the facility; the earth was buckled and cracked. Long faults stretched from the facility in different directions. "When the gods fall, all suffer." He muttered, recalling a proverb from his home.

He pushed a pile of earth out of his path and ran his hands up the smooth surface of the facility. There had to be a hole somewhere. "I could make one." he muttered, raising his fist. Before he launched the blow, a crackle of electricity to his right drew his attention. In the frame of the facility base was loose panel, some wires sticking out.

"There's my hole."

IC-Galaxia Eternis (outside Bionifight Facility)

As the battle was clearing up, The Gilded warrior was scouting the area, deterring cultists and looking for survivors, when she noticed a hulking figure standing near the outer wall of the facility. Pointing the tip of her staff at the being, she cast a light on her surroundings. "Halt!" She called. "Identify yourself! Friend or foe?"

IC-Tavari (Outside Bionifight facility)

This guy was beginning to annoy her more every passing second. Acting agressively would obviously not work, so for a while, she had to settle for diplomacy. She lowered her weapon -only just- before calmly addressing her subordinate. "Just tell me where I am, and who you are, please." She said, and if he still didn't tell her...

OOC

Galaxia Eternis interacting with Atlas

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Atlas | Bionifight Facility | Just outside Engineering

Atlas paused, mid-lift of the broken sheet of metal. He turned about slowly, hands at his sides. His eyes moved slowly up from the ground to the goldish being standing on the higher ground. A smile tugged at his lips. "Identify yourself. Friend or foe?" he repeated.

IC:Iron Raven-Spine, northern borders

Not having put much thought into it, Iron Raven had found himself headed northwards. North was generally a decent direction to go. He had been making jumps, and walking when he felt his Jump Jets needed a rest(usually denoted by the readout on the inside of his bulky, armored helmet telling him the Jump Jets were getting a little too hot), and had reached the border of this 'Spine'.

He had found several paths leading through the rough mountainous range, and had decided the best decision wasn't to follow the path directly, but to stay near it, so it was usually in view. Iron Raven made considerably shorter jumps here, partly out of concern for his Jump Jets, partly out of concern for his legs in this uneven terrain. When not jumping, the weight Iron Raven possessed as a side-effect of being mostly heavy metals and machinery, kept him firmly in his place. No wind would budge him here. He kept moving. This range had to end somewhere. And once it did, perhaps he could find somewhere...safer. Than here, at least.

OOC:Iron Raven OFI

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC(A.D.): The dragon gave up trying to recruit Kale to his effort and flew off back toward the City of Fear, looking for Dayeth. Even if he couldn't recruit her back to the side of good, he would be able to stop her from doing anything else bad.

He hoped.

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin went to join the others waiting in the arena ruins. He noticed that Ismekne was pacing with impatience, and Samantha was now on her second layer of walls.

IC-Tavari (Outside Bionifight facility)

This guy was beginning to annoy her more every passing second. Acting agressively would obviously not work, so for a while, she had to settle for diplomacy. She lowered her weapon -only just- before calmly addressing her subordinate. "Just tell me where I am, and who you are, please." She said, and if he still didn't tell her...

IC:

"That's not how it works," I said, making sure to keep my voice measured but adding just a touch of anger to it; a trick I'd learned back when I still had aides to terrorize into getting jobs done. "You're the newcomer here, right on the tail end of the biggest battle that this place has seen in possibly ever. Please forgive me if I'm not ready to give away my personal information before I have aaaaaaany idea who the you are."

Sure, she was pointing a trident at me, and sure she looked mad as right now; but I shouldn't have been alive by now. I was a politician in a war zone, and it was ridiculous that I'd made it this far. Chances of me getting home were slim as a stiletto on a diet, so, sure. Let this crazy chick skewer me. 

If I die, I'm doing it with my boots on and my mouth honest.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Broth-!" White started to exclaim, as she smiled upon seeing her red-clad teammate.

"Shut up." Green attempted to keep calm, as she gripped her hands tight together. "How dare you? You, taken too? Against your will. Don't treat me like a moron, Red." The Glatorian took an angry step forward, as she glared him down. "Then where were you all this time? You think I didn't notice you conveniently missing the whole time? Yellow, I can excuse - he was elsewhere from what Damaka and other guy were telling me... But you?" Green's eyes lit up in fury. "You haven't been here at all! Not while White, Black, and I had to fight for so long. White kept making excuses... But now, I know they were wrong. I doubt you even cared." The Maccha warrior struck a pose, as she stared down her once teammate. "I will make sure you never lie again!" She struck a pose, and quickly drew her bolas, and kicked off from the ground, headed toward Red.

IC-Galaxia Eternis

The warrior wasn't too impressed by this guy mimicking herself, but with the state everyone had been in for the past month or so, it'd make sense nobody could trust anyone anymore. "Very well." She said, still on guard. "I am Galaxia Eternis, one of the Protectors of this facility. and you?"

IC-Tavari

Well, at least she had some Idea of what was going on. whoever this guy was, and whoever his allies were seemed to know as much as she did. She Lowered her staff, but not didn't drop her guard.

OOC

Is it me, or has there been a surprising lack of activity around here?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters