BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

Vo-Toran? How on earth would Iskane be expected to find that? He couldn't be bothered to remember all the different kinds of Matoran - they were all enemies. Lackeys to Toa, however few that remained. After the Great Spirit Helryx took power, she gladly granted that gift to whatever Matoran that would take it, creating an army of loyal thugs overnight. But speaking of Toa...

The Vortixx suppressed a shudder. There were so many of them! All in one space! This Bionifight was too dangerous. But to give their hosts credit, they had managed to corral the savage creatures, stayed their hand. He looked around, hoping to find someone that wasn't one of these oppressors.

IC: Xira

Upon approaching a staff member and recieving the desired information, Xira headed out to explore the facility, as none of his friends from his home were captured with him. "Quite a setup for something so pointless and rude. Not a single person thought of asking." After a while, he had relatively gotten an idea of the facility's layout. As he traveled around, some of the other fighters commented on how he seemed more unused to the place than they were.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: (Raith)

Raith listened.

A tournament...a series of arena battles, if you will.

Interesting.

Raith moved silently around, assessing the other participants...there was a red and black Kutama, interestingly. And over there was a group Sihrahk, servants of the Kutama...however, these ones appeared to be able to speak...

That one...one that appeared to be a Sihrahk of Flame, judging by their red armour, looked vaguely familiar, although Raith couldn't quite place where she had seen them.

Without a sound, Raith made her way over to the group, mist-like, staying in the shadows... 

OOC: Thats Kat etc :)

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: "X-Xaeraz, toa of...Rust," he murmured, trying to withdraw his right arm from view and hide it within the shadows of his ragged cape. He didn't want this... 'Glatorian' as she called herself, to freak out about that already.

"It, ah, would be iron, but... I don't seem to possess those powers anymore," he said with a small, sad smile. "So, Rust. Fitting for me, really..."

-==IC: Anna==-

"Oooh, I see." Anna said with a nod, intrigued. "So you're a... Toa?" Anna asked, as she seemed aware of the term, but not absolutely sure of it.

IC Kat:

We had company. Lots of it.

For the first time, I spoke. Not in the traditional Rahk language, but Matoran, my voice commanding and somewhat harsh.

"Why should we help you?" I asked the first.

There was also... Karz, how many Makuta were in this thing?!

Wearing a smug look on his face one I didn't take kindly to.

My hands were already on my blades when I spotted...

Karz was that Wraith?

No. No, that was a Toa. Eerily similar though.

I spoke to omega, and the others as well in our native tongue.

"Watch yourselves."

IC: Tanzah (Arena)

Tanzah continued to move his way towards the Rahks when he heard one speak Matoran.

Interesting

He continued to walk towards them before his colossal figure was towering over them. He then said in a loud, projected voice:

"Now then, Rahkshi, care to explain where we are?"
He presumed that they might know, seeing as how they were slaves.

OOC: Any one of you guys feel free to answer.

IC: "I know, I don't look like one, but I am, yes. It's, ah, it's a long story." He paused, glancing at her inquisitively. Something about the way she had said Toa didn't seem to sit quite right.

"Y-you do know what Toa are, right? Seein' as you look like one and all. 'Sides the, ah, odd mask you're wearin, I mean. If you don't mind me callin' it weird."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: (Raith)

Stranger and stranger...

The one that had just spoken reminded her a lot of...what was his name...Ωon, was it? That being that had been killed by Xan a while back...

But they were Sirahk, or something resembling them...

In the shadows, the semi-translucent figure obseved.

Kathok

IC: "Well I don't think it helps that a Rahkshi looming over him is the first thing he sees," Jorth noted, "And thats coming from a guy with a skull for a face. So you know I'm legit."

He took his spear away from Green, not cosidered an immediate threat anymore, and leant down to see Lytrel face to face. Hopefully that wasn't too off-putting. 

"Hey there. Look, I understand this is a bit new and scary. Kind of close to just curling up in a ball myself if I tell the truth. But if you promise to start screaming the big bad Rahkshi will lay off you. Nod if we've got a deal."

IC: The Rahkshi...spoke? The Rahkshi spoke! Olari's memories of Rahkshi were vague and distant, but she never remembered any speaking. By the stars they must be really high up in rank to be able to speak. That was something to remember for the future.

"You should help me because getting me answers gets you the same answers. And unless you've been to one of these things before, I'm guessing information on how they work would be just as useful to you as it would to me."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lytrel.

"... What's a Rahkshi? Is it that thing? ... And why does everybody look like a robot?"

IC: Green

A small piece if Green died inside. Nevertheless, she backed off, letting this person handle the whimpering Ba-Toa. She surveyed the assembled fighters, all of them seemingly in the same predicament as she was.

Wait... Are those...

IC: Virnar

After asking her question, Virnar took into account the observations she made beforehand. While many of the individuals stood scattered... There were two groups formed. One was made up of... Whatever kind of creature that the 'insolent' one who prompted The Queen to cause a splitting headache. The hunter Glatorian didn't want to do anything with them.

Then there were two others who seemed to have hit off a friendship.... One of them at least looked like a Glatorian, the other was an unidentifiable, shambling mess of parts. Still, they didn't look to be nearly as aggressive as the strange, hunched creature...

Therefore, after asking the Queen her question, she began to quickly move closer to the Glatorian and walking scrapyard. While Virnar was certainly able to take on massive and mighty monsters by herself, being a part of a group saved her on many occasions.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Olari felt the irritation boiling up inside her. A fire being stoked by fury. What was wrong with the stupid slug, did it want to spend the rest of its life trapped in some mad arena until it got killed for no good reason? She was about to react, to rip the creature's armour asunder, but her training kicked in. Calm soothed anger. It was no good striking against the Rahkshi, not when all its friends would pitch in. She had no doubt they'd finish her faster than she could finish them. And there was no telling what this "Queen" would do if her trophies started killing each other at a time not of her choosing. She had almost quelled the nagging urge to smash it, to crush it, when some sort of tin can Vortixx started harassing her.

"Do you see me arguing with it?" she snarled, rounding on Iskane, "I was quite content to let it be. What exactly is your problem here?"

IC: "Yes. Thats a Rahkshi. You generally don't want to mess with them, they can be nasty. And they cheat at cards too." Jorth threw a look at the retreating Green, "I don't know what you mean, "everybody looks like a robot"? Everybody looks like they normally do." he spotted a few actual robots amongst the crowd, "Well, except those guys."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OoC: On mobile, hence the lack of colour

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

All kinds of beings around me, mostly Toa and Rahkshi, engage in conversation with each other. It's good to know your enemy, of course, so I should do the same. Some, mostly Rahkshi, seem to be familiar with each other already, meaning that I'll need to keep an eye on them. If we have to brawl without assigned teams, they will have an advantage. I will strive to either win or break this Queen's game, so I will also need allies..

Then I'm approached by a big fellow. Apparently he's the emperor of.. What? He must be either joking or insane. Perhaps he's doing both. Anyways, he seems like a tough guy, so I could either make him my ally and/or find out his weaknesses. I can certainly do the latter.

"Should I kneel or laugh, o mighty emperor?" I respond in a cynical tone and ignore his extended arm. "I have never heard of 'Pehrus Maga' or 'Maktooti', so I don't know if you're being serious, big guy"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xara - Arena.

I couldn't believe it.... so many of us.... in one place. And these other people, trying to talk to us. Some of them looked ready to start fighting each other. I cleared my throat; my Matoran was a little rusty; hopefully these newcomers spoke it as well. "As much fun as it would be to start killing each other, the fights haven't started yet. Can we at least try to get along?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lytrel

"... Normally? ... No, that can't be right, where's everybody's hair? Why do their eyes glow? Why is there so much metal on my hands? On my arms? It looks like very fine chain mail... It's stuck on my body - " Peter began tugging at his armor, trying in vain to rip it off. "And, why is there this mask on my face? I... Didn't look like this... Do I look like you? And... What species are you?"

IC: "Calm down," Jorth advised the panicking Toa, "Deep breaths. I'm guessing you're from somewhere very different than this arena place. So lets start at the beginning. Does the name Mata Nui mean anything to you?"

IC: "Normally I am not whisked away from my home and family," Olari hissed, "Normally I am not caged in some gladiator dimension and forced to fight for my life. I'd say there were extenuating circumstances here!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"These people aren't my enemies, Kat," I approached the other Rahkshi, slipping seamlessly back into our common tongue. "If we're forced to fight in the arena, I'll do it. But the only people here I want to kill are the ones who put us all here." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Miras (Arena)

I am unable to figure out if this being is serious or not. I go for the former. 

"All, it appears, are equal here. I did not come to have my pride babied. I came to offer the chance of an alliance, such as we would be capable of in this situation- you appear to be an accomplished warrior. As for Makuta, we are a species. At full strength we possess forty-five powers innate to our bodies, with the addition of a Kanohi Mask. We can also create Rahkshi, like those over there-" I gesture towards the group of unnervingly intelligent Rahkshi- "of which there are forty-two types, each with one of forty-two possible powers, although where I come from, Rahkshi are nowhere near as intelligent as those ones. Spherus Magna is a world on which my kind reign supreme over all. I, one of the few Makuta not subject to overwhelming arrogance and pride, conquered the entirety of the planet with my species at my back. So if, in fact, you must either laugh or kneel, kneeling would be most appropriate. However, I do not believe that to be necessary as, to repeat my earlier point, I believe that everyone here is, and should be, socially equal until they prove themselves otherwise."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zel'Sai, Arena

Once the Toa of Water had awoken and realized her partner was missing, she sent herself into a state of fear. She heard everything the mysterious tall one had telepathically spoken, and became very worried... She'd have to fight her way home? She wasn't very good at that, she thought... But after reasoning and contemplating every option, she realized that she would have to fight. She didn't have to win... she just had to survive. Survive long enough to get home. But all around were strange sights. Rahkshi who spoke in the Matoran tongue? Toa she'd never seen, unidentifiable species, even the feared Makuta? Things were going to be quite difficult. She gripped her Searing Harpoon as she tuned in on a few conversations, feeling very much alone in this place.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"I think there was mention of rest areas somewhere nearby. I guess we head that way, and...." I didn't even know. 

IC:

Well, those were pretty good extenuating circumstances. But given that this was a Toa, Iskane wasn't about to give her the benefit of the doubt. "Not used t' being told no either, I bet," Iskane smirked. Ah, this felt good. To be able to tell the Toa off without fear of his life. They'd sooner crush him and any others than let their pride suffer the slightest scratch.

"More Makuta," I all but snarled, "I think I might be able to enjoy this after all." 

IC: Lekona - Lower Level Hall

Lekona continues walking through the halls. They seemed pretty big. I'm sure that Queen had mentioned something about an Upper Level...How far do I have to go for stairs?

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Green

So. While that guy was checking over the hysterical man, Green decided to check her armaments...

... Or rather, her lack thereof.

It seems that she had arrived in this world empty handed, whereas many other combatants had weapons.

She didn't even have her fireflyer cloak. And she was a Rahkshi of Insect Control. What was she supposed to do?

"... Well, at least I can still fly," she muttered as she assumed the flying position and exited the arena.