BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Lekona - Mahri Nui (Team Muaka)

Lekona nodded. "Right, let's move." He approached the window and looked until he found a window on the designation building that he could look through, and then used his Kanohi to teleport to the other building. Once the others arrived, he would begin talking again. "Well, its an air bubble. I'm a Toa of Air. Think I might be able to bring it down myself?" Lekona thought for a second, before continuing, "No, its probably too much for me. I should at least be able to weaken it so that your arrows can bring it down, Elittra."

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Buzzz-Arena-Muaka

The being holding Buzzz saved him from the other blows, only to start taring him appart!  Buzzz let his legs extend to their full length but still they kept pulling. He screeched loudly in pain.  Desperately he used his mask hoping something at least biologically close to a insect was close enough for him to influence them.  

Suddenly a large group of crabs came down the street, ready to start pinching the feet of the Tarakarva team members.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

-IC:-

Hound slammed his foot down on the nearest crab, most likely pulverising it and scaring nearby crabs away, before fully horizontally extending his arms in a burst of brute force. The resulting wound, powered by a Pakari-equivalent strength boost, would be undoubtedly lethal.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka) (With Hound, Riss, Buzzz, Mirror, Daltrahk)

Time was running out for her ally. It was now or never.

Using the distraction the crabs brought, she burst from her hiding place and threw a blast of sand towards Hound and Riss, aiming to blind them. She followed up with a slash at Hound's arm.

Edited by Click

IC: Riss whirled as soon as she heard Virse leaping out, thanks to her De-Toa hearing. Noting the flying sand and swinging sword, she immediately brought her powers to bear. She rapidly tapped out a beat with her mic stand, raised it to her face, and roared out a single word in a furious wall of noise.

"SAIL!"

Edited by Horse Divorce
  • Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Prose and Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Maglev is searching while Prose powers the dragons

"Someone who fires plasma and can turn invisible!"

At this moment, I wish I had an Elda or an Arthron...but now I was prepared to fight.

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Duck and Weave

The familiar whir of a spinner was easily heard in a quiet area like this, and so I jumped out of the way. I pulled out my mace-staff, Pacifier, as I looked at the unfamiliar creature.

"Prepare to be pacified...whatever you are!"

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka) (With Hound, Riss, Buzzz, Mirror, Daltrahk)

The blast of sound caught her attacks and sent her tumbling back through the alleyway, ears ringing. Her sword caught up against a wall and broke in her hand. Curse those De-Toa...

She staggered to her feet, wielding the tiny shard remaining from her sword. She had failed her ally. There was no time to prepare another strike, and staying around would only get her killed as well.

"I'm sorry," she rasped, as she turned and ran into an alleyway.

• Upvote 1

IC Selox:

Selox jumped out the window, halfway down turning his hands into sharp climbing spikes, with which he quickly ascended the building Lekona was on.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

But The Wyrm was already gone. The moment after he'd fired he'd started moving, shifting to a new position and activating his chameleon power to make himself harder to track. The next thing Kuro saw of him was a spinner arcing towards him, fired from somewhere in amidst a nearby alleyway. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Duck and Weave

Another whir, another leap. My peace of mind kept me focused on the task at hand. One thing was for certain, he had chameleon Rahkshi powers. I immediately used the same field that I used against that guy before in the last round. The mace-staff helped since Prose wasn't around. I also shot my own peace beams into the alleyway, while taking Willpower in my other hand to defend against whatever came out next.

Clinging to a wall, the reptilian watched beams of some kind of energy shoot through the alleyway. He clambered up the wall and onto the roof, moving slowly so that his camouflage would adapt to his shifting surroundings. 

He reached the roof and took aim down at the Rahkshi, firing another Rhotuka at Kuro. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(A.D.): A.D. scratched his head. Okay, so the plasma bolt came that way at Okavaung, but he probably moved. "Great!" A.D. said. "That means I can't see him!"

Still, he had a power boost. With a roar, he blanketed the entire area in front of Okavaung with Fire, careful to avoid Maglev. 

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Duck and Weave against the Wyrm

Unable to dodge with both weapons in hand, I backhanded the Rhotuka with my mace, and intensified the field to all in a 2 bio radius, the same kind of radius I would use in small riots. And this was no small riot. It was smaller than the one used against Albercht but was more concentrated and more effective considering my state. I made sure to keep my mind in check so that I was still observant enough to hear the Rhotuka.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Virse - Arena (Team Muaka)

The crack of Buzzz's limbs echoed through the streets. Virse visibly winced at the sound. If she had just been a little faster...

But she couldn't have. Already, the scars left unfilled by leftover sand were making themselves known. Her pace slowed, and she collapsed against a nearby wall. She would have to go back. But not yet. She wasn't getting away that easy.

She pushed herself up and forced her aching legs to start running. The area radiated with heat as a fresh, red-hot blade grew from her gauntlet. It was much slower than previously, and the blade wasn't quite as long as it should have been. The gauntlet was cool to the touch. She wouldn't be getting another sword until it could recharge. She would have to make this one count.

Edited by Click

Unfortunately for Kuro, The Wyrm was a lot further than two bio away. He remained on the rooftop, relaxing his camouflage and taking aim with the Rhotuka, sending the spinner arcing down towards the Rahkshi's legs.  

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Doing What? Against the Wyrm

Unfortunately I couldn't dodge any more as the Rhotuka swept me clean off my feet, my peaceful mind interrupted with disorientation as I stood up. However, this put me at a chance to test my Ko-Matoran training of willpower and focus, the training that I used to help learn my power, and discover myself.

I simply stood there, and directed the power on the least likeliest target. Me. I stood there. My sword put away, and my mace in both hands, ball on the ground. The power developed into a counter for the confusion but I couldn't move now lest I break my concentration, I left myself a standing duck.

"Your power cannot stop your own inevitable pacification."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Riss paused, glancing around. Although she didn't see anyone creeping up on her, she was certain she heard something. That alone was enough to set her stand back to tapping out a beat on the ground, and to set her humming to herself as she summoned up another song, should the need arise. She could hear it now, the rumbling bass, the drum line that would stick in their head for eons to come, even after they died...

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

He didn't know what this creature was or why it was just standing there, but he didn't intend to waste this opportunity. He fired a Rhotuka at its head, aiming to blind and confuse it while he started climbing down the side of the building. 

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Doing What? What the Karz is he doing? Against the Wyrm

~3. 2. 1.~

NOW.

As the whir came I opened my eyes, and immediately bowed down, as if paying respects to someone. As soon as the Rhotuka flew over my head, I stood back up and resumed my training.

"Your power cannot stop your own inevitable pacification," I shouted.

I remembered the words of my Sensei.

The path of nonviolent combat leads not only to a physical victory, but a moral one as well.

In the first round, I had forgotten that, expecting to find an honourable duel. Now that I knew I wouldn't it was time to return to the basics.

The effects of his last Rhotuka will wear off soon he just need to keep focusing.

OOC: Just waiting for that headshot. :D

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

He dropped down onto the ground, raising his Rhotuka and firing another spinner, this one targeting Kuro's chest. 

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Flat-out nonviolent fighting against the Wyrm

"Your powers and Rhotuka cannot stop your own inevitable pacification."

I opened my eyes and stepped to the side, allowing the Rhotuka to whir past me.

"Come at me with your fists and swords, your Rhotuka and wits. You are no match for Peace and the Willpower it brings."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

He shouldered his Rhotuka  and drew his sword, angling the blade so that it was near-invisible in the long shadows cast by the buildings behind him. He swung out at Kuro's ribs, aiming for a killing strike. 

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Flat-out nonviolent fighting against the Wyrm

By now the effects of the Rhotuka wore off and by the looks of his arm he was holding something, a razor-thin stick? It wasn't because my eyes were already open and I saw that he drew a sword...but it disappeared.

Anyways, I defended against the strike with a parry with my mace. I then activated a burst of Peace and then the field of 2 bios, which would be hard to dodge at melee range.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Tomo

Seeing Dayeth go down, Tomo slammed the metaphorical throttle on her elasticity powers, sending a lunch at lightning speed at Langmuir.

IC Langmuir - Team Muaka

Another strange being, this one was massive. The only being I had seen rivaling their size was the quiet titan of Ko-Koro, this one definitely had the advantage in size, and likely strength as well. Letting the bloodied sword-drills vanish, I project the broad bladed greatsword again, the blade materializing on my anterior side and turned with it's flat to the titan. Even it is bent and strained by such a blow.

Noting that Dartakh's foe, the dividing Toa, had disappeared, I quickly backpedal towards him, putting distance between me and the titan.

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

If there is an Infinite Gem in this tunnel, it might prove useful to us in the future, the Queen said. Albrecht, what is your opinion on this matter? Ezezko? Or Lytrel?

Lytrel shrugged in response, although the Queen sensed that the fighter was closer to agreeing with Von Worten and Kopen than Xaeraz and Nocton.

IC Ezezko - Tunnels

「I vote to explore the tunnel.」

IC: Viitka [Rawr]

Once again, the unfamiliar voice filled her head, though head was a relative term.  It echoed around for a bit, bouncing from one shard to the next as she formulated a reply to the indirect telepathic link.  Not too far away, she was vaguely aware of a slightly larger shape on a rooftop not to far away, bearing two wings and a long body.

"Tell her we'll be better off regrouping, we can pick up who ever else is highly mobile and start scouting from there," She replied, her mental presence considerably more echo-y than normal.  Now was about as good a time as ever for introductions, especially if they were going to be communicating like this for some time.

"Mr...?"

IC Tenjou - Team Muaka

;Emiya. I am Tenjou's greatbow, an explanation would be helpful. Though, perhaps at another time;

Upon being relayed Viitka's message, the Av-Toa nodded at the assembly of crystals and turned in the air, starting off towards their team's starting area.

OOC: Both Team Tarakava

IC: "Righto." Damaka replied, snapping off a salute before making his way over to Maccha Yellow!'s group.

"I'm ready wherever you need me." he said, cordially extending a hand to the Ranger Toa.

He wasn't going to lie, despite how daunting the prospect of having his luck in a giant bubble was, he was starting to feel excited. Raring to go. With a whole team like this at his back, with dragons and knights and sentai, how could he not be ready? That simmering, lingering spirit was finally beginning to turn up the heat and come to a boil.

Who knew, maybe he would actually enjoy this.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Team Tarakava

Upon the meeting of your own SFX explosives powers and the other Toa's raw willpower, a small supernova of yellow and azure light fills your room, it's centre, the handshake of two like minded souls.

...but close to it

A strange sensation came over him, making him shift into a defensive stance and regard his opponent in confusion. He couldn't bring himself to strike with his blade; he couldn't even form any thoughts about hurting this creature.

How the karz was this happening? 

OOC: Last post today.

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Against the Wyrm

"You cannot stop your own inevitable pacification."

My powers of peace were stronger than his violent intentions. I drew my blade, but I used my mace-staff to strike at his head intending to knock him out. My field was still active.

"You have been judged."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

While Kuro's pacification field had temporarily robbed The Wyrm of his will to attack, it did nothing to stop him from defending himself, since there was no hostile intent in self-defence.

Dark Whisper was up in a flash, parrying the mace away from him, leaving Kuro wide open to a counterattack... but he couldn't follow through. He couldn't bring himself to attack the creature. They were at an impasse. 

"Is this how you fight, creature?" he hissed, the first words he had spoken since his arrival at Bionifight. "Are you so pathetic that you can only fight your opponents by rendering them unable to strike you?" 

• Upvote 1

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

"Hold still, I'm trying to get you out of here!"

Olari accelerated her flight a little. If the Ga-Toa was well enough to wriggle, she was well enough to take a little bumping. A quick wave of her hand created a pulse of magnetic energy that deflected the storm of spikes being fired at them by Ferronox, sending them raining back down amongst the members of Team Muaka, and then they were clear. 

Olari landed with the rest of her team just in time to see the grasshopper taken out after his luckless leap, and placed Ismekne down on the ground.

"One Ga-Toa rescued," she said, but then looked to give Ismekne a stony glare, "Though you should know that if Vorzin does not soon return to us, I will consider it a poor trade."

She was hoping the draconic could make his way back. He could go invisible, which was some help, but not enough to keep the other dragon off him. It might be wise to go back, see if he could use assistance...

IC: (Jorth, team Muaka)

Jorth was continuing his efforts to fortify the cluster of buildings he'd set up in, so far unaware of Tarsus being nearby. His squid-coat was grabbing pieces of furniture from the interiors, stacking them up against the doors and windows to barricade them. He then created stringy muscle tissue to bind them all together, holding them fast against their entrances but with enough spring so they wouldn't fall apart at the first ram

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dartakh (Arena, Team Muaka)

The two Toa join back together and disappear. "Karz, where did you go?" I growl, but my attention quickly turns elsewhere as the other foe approaches. Well, I can make her harmless to make this fight easier. I deactivate the energy shield, sheathe my sword and take my Equalizer. "Don't worry, Toa, this will make her powerless" I explain to my ally when I aim and push the button.

OoC: Dartakh using his Elemental Energy Disruptor on Tomo. This will make her powerless.

Fighting Tomo and Skorm alongside Langmuir

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Team Tarakava)

She stopped creating fortifications, drew her greatsword and approached Zakaro. "I suppose I can join. Defeating worthy foes, or 'beating the #### out of them' can be quite pleasing." There was a small grin on her face when she said that.

OoC: Talking to Zakaro

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

While Kuro's pacification field had temporarily robbed The Wyrm of his will to attack, it did nothing to stop him from defending himself, since there was no hostile intent in self-defence.

Dark Whisper was up in a flash, parrying the mace away from him, leaving Kuro wide open to a counterattack... but he couldn't follow through. He couldn't bring himself to attack the creature. They were at an impasse. 

"Is this how you fight, creature?" he hissed, the first words he had spoken since his arrival at Bionifight. "Are you so pathetic that you can only fight your opponents by rendering them unable to strike you?" 

IC: Kuro/Tarakava/Mahri Nui, Fighting The Wyrm

"That's hurt, I'll admit, but this isn't the first hearing it. I fainted a thrust with the mace, when I actually meant to use my sword to hack at his legs.

IC: Zel'Sai

Well, the Skakdi suddenly hookshotted himself out the window after speaking about popping the bubble as a trump card. That was a quick conversation. But it made sense... anyone who couldn't breathe water would drown. Zel'Sai didn't know who all breathed water, but she knew, at least, that if the bubble did pop, it would have no adverse effect on her... unless the water had some aspect that she didn't know about. Looking around, there were plenty of people fighting, and she really wasn't sure what to do, but she decided to follow the Skakdi's lead and jumped out the window, slowing her fall with the Harpoon and the blade she attached to her other arm by stabbing the weapons into the wall as she slid down to the street.

IC: Naberius

That done, with the barricade created, Naberius decided to run and find the Makuta. He was fairly certain they were on the same side, so he moved quickly to the front lines in order to assist his team. There were battles going on up ahead, and he would have to run into the thick of things... something he was quite used to.

OOC: Note to self, NEVER EVER EVER SKIP A DAY OF THIS DURING A MATCH. Both characters open for a fight.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Tomo

Her punch deflected, Tomo's arm snapped back; she chambered her arm for another -

Something felt wrong.

Oh dear...

She had been modelocked.

Stuck in this karz-ugly form, with no ranged options...

Tomo backed away quickly, heading for the mouth of the alleyway before dashing around it.

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec was left standing in place wondering what the was going on.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OOC: Well, I done goofed. Sorry everyone, but it looks like an impromptu editing party.

Hound discarded the corpse of Buzzz, his movements somber and face shadowed with regret. That burst of violence was something his universe saw quite often; whenever Denuians warred, combatants would attempt to land singular killing blows, preferring to stay out of grappling, resulting in horrific injuries and revolting deaths. The others, however, would most likely find him monstrous, and with good reason; his fellow combatants had sharp, precise tools to kill with. Speed and efficiency was of the essence to them, and he had just torn a being apart with his bare hands. Hound glanced at his bloodstained chest and arms, quietly disturbed by the carnage he had assumed to be acceptable for centuries.

The introspection didn't last long; Hound's newest attacker, who appeared to be a sand elemental, was attempting to escape, running down an alleyway. With another burst of speed, the Denuian crossed the distance between them; he would not let this wounded opponent escape. Each of his footsteps were thunderous, his body trembling with the visceral ecstasy of death and gore. He didn't wait for Riss or any of the others; he smelt her, he could taste her fear in the stale air of the city. His powered strides carried him through the city at frightening, unnatural speeds; for better or for worse, he would be getting to the attacker before any of his teammates.

With a gravelly, abyssal rumble of a growl (designed so that Riss could track his location), Hound turned the corner, less than a dozen meters behind Virse. He looked for all the world like the beast his name implied.

Olari was out. Selaphiel performed one last act of absorption, putting all of her attention into countering Ferronox's attempt at re-redirecting his spikes and keeping the flyers still. She kept them slow and feeble for a few seconds, enough for Olari to get out of feasible range, and then Sel too vanished, heading back to accompany Olari; unfortunately for her invisible ally, she was uncertain of his team and purpose, and unintentionally deserted him.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Editing time, it looks like!

IC: Riss knew she wouldn't be able to follow as well as Hound the instant she saw him bolt off. But then, she hear the growl, and a smirk leapt across her face. In an instant, she was barreling down the alley behind him, following the echoes and trail of his "voice" with her own supernatural hearing. But she also heard him getting away as he dove through the bends. A flash of inspiration zapped into her mind and she started flipping through the air, once, twice, thrice...

On the fourth flip, as her back was towards the direction Hound's growl was rumbling from, she smirked, raised her microphone, and belted out another triumphant cry of "SAIL!"

Pouring elemental energy into the echo, she slammed herself full force with another wall of sound, sending her rocketing into the air with a loud, painful ringing in her ears and a crazed smile on her face.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kaipatu

I stomped through the corridors, eventually coming across what appeared to be a cafeteria. From what I could see, this place seemed to be for a purpose, but what was it? I entered the cafeteria, apparently hungry. I grabbed a tray and filled it with a bowl of Husi soup and some Kane'Ra steak. I sat down in the cafeteria, digging into the soup. It gave my mind time to think what exactly this place was. As I ate, I noticed a discarded tray next to me. Deciding to take a closer look at it, I looked at the side of it. There appeared to be claw marks on the side. Shrugging, I ate more, wondering if the Makuta had finally caught me.