BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Buzzz-Food court

"Some people who go by The Host and The Queen.  I haven't really met them but from what I have seen you shouldn't mess with them."  Buzzz shoved a handful of fruit into his mouth before continuing.  "The Arena is the big room downstairs.  When a round starts all fighters are automatically transported there, than you fight it out.  When you die you are telleported to the Medical Bay and fully healed, so don't worry to much about loosing."  Buzzz ate another handful of fruit. "Me and Virse just got KO'd and came down here for a bite to eat."

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena-Tarakarva

Huntress reloaded her gun than peaked out from her hiding spot.  She saw no sign of her target.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He continued to move slowly forwards, taking a quick run-up then jumping across to the next rooftop. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Buzzz-Food Court

Buzzz ate some more fruit.  "That's what she said she was.  She was mostly humanoid but she was really hunched and had spines coming out of her back."

IC: Venom Huntress-Arena-Tarakarva

Huntress saw something quickly move between the rooftops.  She approached with caution.  Whatever this was it was good at hiding.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He crept low and dropped off the edge of the building, landing softly in a darkened alleyway. With his chameleon powers active, he'd be nigh impossible to see, shrouded in the shadows. 

He pulled out his Rhotuka and aimed it down towards the end of the alleyway, waiting for his pursuers to pass by....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

A voice? In her head? 

"Hello?" she thought in return to Aclaraung's probings, "Who is this?"

IC: (Jorth, Team Muaka)

The noises Tarsus could hear stopped. Or at least paused temporarily. There was a sudden scraping and banging, and one very distinctive sproioioing as things inside were moved aside. Only then did the door open.

"Oh hey Tarsus," Jorth said, emerging from the interior, "You want to come inside? Mi casa es tu casa, as the Skakdi say."

OOC: Hey Roman, if Wyrm wanted some reinforcements against Kuro and Huntress, he's welcome to happen upon Fort Jorth

IC: Aha! He knew following those two from the infirmary would pay off! Venga stepped out of the background of the food court and tapped Kaipatu on the shoulder.

"So, I heard you don't like Rahkshi?" said the Rahkshi

IC: Well this was a nice change of pace. Someone who followed her orders without question. She would have to keep this intriguing little device in her service, as her majordomo or chief slave perhaps.

"What is your name, little machine?" Tuyetkhamun asked of Arkrax

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

"This building seems defensible enough," Tarsus said as he walked inside. "Might as well wait for the enemy to waste their energy fighting their way towards us rather than the other way around."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Open for interaction, whether it be with a member of team Muaka or team Tarakava.

IC (As Fulmen): Fulmen's world was enveloped in a blue swirl as he was pushed by a gushing wave. The toa of lightning flailed helplessly as the tsunami thrashed him around. "No..." The Vo-Toa choked on the water as he gasped for air and struggled to reach the surface, just like he did when he was a matoran. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Dayeth - Comfort Sector. 

She sat up on the couch, bristling with anger. This was the second time she'd died in this stupid tournament, but at least the first time she'd been legitimately outmatched. Her murderer this round had attacked her from behind with flying swords. 

When she got her hands on that Fe-Toa she was going to tear him to pieces. 

OOC: Dayeth open for interaction.

IC Daltrahk

Meh, this battle was going on too long. Daltrahk grappled to a building top, and after reaching there, fired a grappling beam at the bubble. He dove his feet in as best he could, and pulled as the grapple began to warp the bubble.

IC Halmos

OOC: I dunno where Kotak and Vagust are, so I dunno where Halmos is.

Edited by Ghidora131

OOC: Ghidora, afaik, the bubble hasn't popped yet.

IC: Vorzin (Team Tarakava)

I begin pulling away from my pursuer slightly, and I feel the slightest brush of a mental attack as it misses my mind. As we grow nearer to Tarakava territory, I uncloak to reveal my team band and to hopefully obtain some help from my teammates.

IC: Miras (Team Muaka)

"I'll meet you on the other side of the city, then," I say, disappearing into a shadow at my feet and reappearing on the far side, in a street mostly empty of buildings, pressed up against the side of the bubble.

VBWj75sh.png

IC - Aclaraung, Tarakava:

"Turn right thirty degrees and your head up thirty-five and you'll be looking into one of my eyes," Aclaraung thought to Olari, before shifting his mental focus to Hound for a moment. "No, Hound, I don't know of anybody here with healing abilities. And, in the interests of preserving cohesiveness and trust among teammates, I'd rather not begin rifling through people's minds to find one who does have healing abilities."

Aclaraung shifted more of his focus back to the physical world, using his higher vantage point (as he had since placed himself atop one of the smaller buildings in the area, so as not to obstruct others on his team) to watch the surrounding city. As he did, he saw two dragon-like beings, although one of them was far smaller than A.D. The other one, glistening white like the snowy mountain that most of the fighters had last been on, was one that Aclaraung knew quite well. His eyes narrowed, flame building up within his chest.

"We seem to have an unwanted visitor trailing a teammate of ours," he growled to the larger group. He shifted his weight slightly, preparing to fly off to meet the pair as soon as they came a bit closer. As he did so, he reached out mentally towards the gleaming white dragon.

"Okavaung," he growled within the slightly smaller dragon's mind, his mental defenses as strong as an iron wall against any probing the frost dragon might attempt. "How interesting it is to see you here."

IC - Ilyin, Tarakava:

Yep, it was the same Toa. Curiosity sated, I walked back over by Kale.

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

"I don't have much choice otherwise, do I?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: The bubble hasn't popped yet? Kay. Now I can retcon Ghidora's post.

IC: Prose and Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, With Okavaung fighting Vorzin and maybe Aclaraung

(OOC: Prose POV)

Once I got to a roof of a building near Okavaung, I continued to send him power.

(OOC: Maglev POV)

I saw that the enemy, a wyvern, uncloaked itself. Immediately I formed two Ice spears and fired them at the wyvern's chest.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

-IC:-

When multiple dragons appeared over Tarakava territory, Selaphiel couldn't help but decide to postpone her intervention in the alleyway; the flying furnaces that dwarfed their fellow combatants seemed, for some reason she couldn't explain, slightly more important. Circling around the group of flyers, Sel materialised on a nearby rooftop before focusing her Kinetic powers on the movements of all flyers not of her team, absorbing the kinetic energy they generated and negating the movement.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Btw, if you are talking about Maglev...he's flying.

IC: Prose/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Fighting Vorzin and Selaphiel with A.D. Okavaung, and Maglev

I dodged the plasma as soon as I saw it.

IC: Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Fighting Vorzin and Selaphiel with A.D. Okavaung, and Prose

I smiled as I saw the blood. Looking around I saw another figure on a rooftop. I formed 2 more ice spears and fired them at him/her (Selaphiel).

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Virse - Hallways

As her companions began talking about something called a "Rock She," she wandered off to get food.

IC: Arkrax - Hallways

"Arkrax," he replied simply without looked up from the map.

Selaphiel transferred her concentration into Maglev's attack, absorbing all of the kinetic energy of the two spears and sending them falling to the street below. Satisfied with the amount of energy she had absorbed, Sel vanished, and began circling again, carefully examining the position of the Muaka teammates. Doing so, she discovered Prose, and flew to directly behind him. The moment he attacked Vorzin again or visibly concentrated, she would appear and attempt to strike the back of his head with a blow that, due to hyperkinetic enhancement, would have been capable of breaching a stone wall.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: adding this in because I missed it

IC: Tomo

Two objects slammed into Tomo's back. She staggered, trying to turn around to see what had hit her.

Swords?!

Somehow, the swords had managed to land point in, dealing two pretty serious thrusts. To an organic being, it would have been a serious wound. Being a Makuta, nothing vital had been injured, but antidermis was now leaking out. Electing to leave the swords in to keep the antidermis leakage under control, Tomo made a sharp right and ran towards what appeared to be a residential area.

OOC: Arctic, firing ice spears like that doesn't make any sense at all. First off, drawing up trace metals from the ground to make armour around the spears doesn't make sense, because as soon as you either try to fire them or stop focusing, all those little metal bits are going to fall to the ground, and I've never seen any precedent in canon with either Rahkshi or Toa for that to make sense. Second, giving them a charge like that...well, giving the metal a charge will make it a littel more awkward to control it with magnetism, and if it's pure ice it probably won't hold a charage. Thirdly, firing it like a railgun. Well, neglecting the fact that you don't have a railgun and that using your arms as the rails is a good way to get your arms ripped apart or burnt to crisps, what's likely to happen is either a powder of useless metal flying off into the distance, or two ice spears getting ripped to shreds by said powder of metal, and you not having a viable attack at all. I'd recommend just using elemental kinesis with the ice spears and doing something that has a precedent in canon and is somewhat more realistic.

IC - Aclaraung, Tarakava:

Aclaraung's eyes caught out the other attackers focusing on Vorzin, as well as another member of his team showing up and joining the skirmish. 

"Hound, Olari, Kale, decide on who you want to keep here to defend our space and who you want to send out into this skirmish. I'll focus on the other dragon, but somebody else needs to work on taking out our flying, ice-spear throwing friend and the one other Toa further back standing around on a roof."

That said, Aclaraung launched himself into the air, his great wings flapping as he lifted himself above the buildings of the city, flying like a bullet towards Okavaung. As he did so, however, he didn't neglect to blast a jet of flame at Maglev as he passed the flying, contraption-wearing Toa who seemed to love throwing ice spears around. Not deciding to see whether or not the attack actually caused any damage, though, he passed right along, before attempting to execute an aerial tackle - his teeth and claws all out and ready for use - upon Okavaung.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Langmuir - Team Muaka

My lungs were burning as I sprinted to catch up with the titan, an old rib wound in particular ached. I had to fight to keep down a fit of coughing and maintain my pace, I had no doubts Dartakh would keep pace with me.

"Karzing Rehkyt..."

Taking the same right as the titan, I spot them ahead, swords still jutting from it's back. Perfect.

With a flick of the wrists I will the two swords to begin spinning, they'll meet resistance in the form of my opponent's body. Hopefully dealing enough damage to allow me and Dartakh to catch up to it's larger strides.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Prose and Maglev/Muaka/Mahri Nui, Fighting Vorzin and Selaphiel and Aclaraung

Prose continued to power the Dragons and Maglev unaware of the foe behind him.

Maglev looks around for the wyvern. The blast of flame caused him to barrel roll and he switched targets. While that dragon (Aclaraung) was focuses on his allies, he fired ice spears at him and proceeded to try and ram at him from the side.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC - Okavaung (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

"Aclaraung!" The frost dragon thought back, joy apparent in his tone. "I was just regretting my missing you in that cavernous room from before." The larger dragon was flying directly towards him, now. Okavaung shifted his flight path slightly, breaking away from the wyvern and flying towards his master instead. "This will certainly be far more enjoyable than fighting two-legs and our lesser relatives, truhan." As the two Sohllikan neared each other, Okavaung furled his wings just before they would have impacted each other. Sailing below Aclaraung, much like Vorzin had done to the laiiokan earlier, Okavaung raised his spike-laden tail towards his opponent's underbelly.

Selaphiel waited a moment, analysing Prose and his situation; it seemed very clear that he was mentally invested in his task. Silently, arm already drawn back in preparation for a strike at the Rahkshi's torso armor, Sel materialised and then unleashed her recently collected kinetic energy in an attempt at landing one hyperkinetic, exoskeleton-rupturing strike at very close range on an unsuspecting opponent.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dartakh (Arena, Team Muaka)

I keep running after the creature/woman. The Swordthrower's blades pierced her armour, and now strange liquid is coming out of her. I doubt she can keep running for much longer, but I just hope that none of her teammates are nearby. I'm not used to chasing routing enemies, for that's usually light cavalry's job. My job in battle is just to hold the line and slaughter enemy fighters in combat, but all that time spent maintaining my fitness has paid off, for my ally is starting to become exhausted, while I'm still doing fine, and the enemy isn't making any headway. Hah, Bagu arrat, or "the strong prevail". That saying has a lot of wisdom to it.

OoC: Chasing Tomo with Langmuir

IC

An unfamiliar builder and another being were nearby; in just a few strides Hound moved from the main group over to the small gathering (Zakaro, Zelnos), introducing himself with an understandably brusque question. "Do either of you possess healing powers?"

OoC: Feli is there as well

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena, Team Tarakava)

"I have a mask of healing", she responded before gesturing towards Zelnos. "And this creature can do healing, apparently."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: As Kale began to work on Ismekne's wounds, he began talking. The words were somewhat on the quiet side due to the concentration needed to heal but Hound and Olari would still be able to hear him.

"Hound is a purely close range combatant. Olari and I can engage at range, although I probably have the edge there. Olari can fly though, which would certainly come in useful since several of the opponents are flying. So how about Hound stays back to take care of the base while Olari goes out to fight and I support her."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Ferronox/Team Muaka

A waterspout appears beneath me and causes me to lose my balance. I get back up, and hurl a buzzsaw at Ismekne in retaliation.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne nervously moved to the left out of the buzzsaw's path. Her eyes tracked the projectile, preparing to blast it with water should it decide to follow her. She knew this being controlled metal.  

IC(A.D.): Upon being ignored by Prose, A.D. decided to follow Maglev and Okavaung. He had a minor debate when the enemy wyvren uncloaked himself, but it didn't last long. He blasted the enemy with fire. 

OOC: Attacking Vorzin with fire. 

Selaphiel absorbed the small amount of kinetic energy generated by Prose's attempt to crawl, slowing him considerably. Using a fairly large portion of her kinetic energy reserves and the small amount of energy gained by slowing him, Sel strode around to his side to plant a hyperkinetic kick at the base of his neck, similar in power to her last strike.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Haarnak (Team Tarakava)

Haarnak leapt backwards from the shield blow, partially ducking under it. As he saw Viitka approaching, he sent a blast of fire towards her crystalline form, hoping to melt the shards and therefore knock her out. As he did so, he directed an identical blast at Noroi.

IC: Vorzin (Team Tarakava)

I roll and drop as the first few licks of flame scour my tail, re-opening my wings to fly underneath the larger dragon. As I do so, I quickly ascend in order to rake my claws along his belly, a thick stream of plasma exiting my mouth as I coast along to bolster my attack.

OOC: Haarnak fighting Noroi and Viitka, Vorzin fighting A.D.

VBWj75sh.png