BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: This is a sphere of ice that Kotak basically spent all his elemental energy on, which he hasn't been using much this round at all (that elemental energy, I mean)...and it's strong enough and thick enough to withstand the water pressure trying to crush it.

Why do you people think knives and hammers are going to have much of an effect, especially given the fact that you are now all stuck in this water?

IC - Vagust, Muaka:

Sadly, despite Ismekne speeding up her personal current, this had little to no effect on the drag the water gave to the moving warhammer, and even in normal circumstances the warhammer wouldn't have a particularly massive effect on the sphere of ice, owing to its thickness and strength compared to the pressure of water attempting to crush it.

However, it did still produce a slightly noticeable thump.

"I'm not sure just how to attack from inside here, and it's easy to tell you're running out of energy, Kotak," Vagust said to his Toa of Ice companion. "This might prove problematic." Then, looking through the slightly cloudy ice, he took into account the positions of Ismekne and Halmos, and opting to immediately turn and start running in a direction opposite from the pair, down a side street in the village.

Slowly, as Vagust threw his weight against the wall of the sphere, large ball began to move. And, slowly, it began to accelerate, away from the two who were outside it.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

She looked at him strangely. Molemen? Gloow and Fuzzie? She decided it was better not to ask. Surely her own world would be just as strange to him.

"Not really," she confessed. "Just... one. Lonely old Turaga out in the middle of nowhere. We... spent a long time together, but... sometimes, you have to go."

She sighed deeply at the memory.

"You've never..." she repeated, completely astonished. "What do Toa become when they... finish... where you come from? If I ever... felt ready, I guess, I would... become a Turaga. Just a shriveled little being, stronger than a Matoran, but... not quite a Toa. They don't have much power... or strength, but they make up for it in... wisdom. Before you become a Turaga, you've... you've got to see a lot of the world. The good and the bad. And that... well... it gives them a new perspective, I guess. Usually, they are the leaders of the Matoran when the Toa aren't around, but... ah... there aren't many Matoran around to look after... anymore. It's... something I've always taken for granted, I guess. I never thought I'd have to explain it to someone."

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Tunnel)

I remained stationary while the Queen, Xaeraz, and Kopen exchanged mental words. Xaeraz had picked Kopen up--have I yet expressed my dislike for her?--and was moving toward the aura of sickness. I reached out with my mind and fed energy to the Queen, who I assumed was strengthening Xaeraz and Kopen. I doubted my power would make a noticeable difference, but I was not desirous to enter the aura and try my hand at discovering what lay beyond. Still, I had begun to form a strategy for traversing the aura should it become necessary. I had used this strategy several times before, particularly when The Fall initially occurred.

The Fall.

I tried not to think about that.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

That was more than just disorientated staggering. Her teammate was under attack! A sudden gush of red confirmed it, there was a stealthed enemy in the area!

Well lets see just how stealthy they were.

Her Akaku activated, her sight peeling through layers of solid matter. As if a magic trick, the Wyrm appeared. His camouflage was only skin deep, it seemed, and did nothing to mask his bones. Now she knew where he was.

She magnetised the wall beside Wyrm, hopefully keeping him at least partially pinned in place, then had a pole leap from her quiver. She was glad the moulding that held them in place had been strong enough to withstand the flood. She flattened out its tip into a spearhead, then launched it at the enemy. Propelled by magnetic power and her own iron will, the spear moved through the water with as much speed as it would in the air. The same could not be said for the enemy whose chest she was aiming at. Unless he was a fish, which the view of his skeleton revealed he was not, the water would slow him down just like everyone else...

IC: (Jorth, Team Muaka)

Well that was just weird. Jorth was watching Tomo's shifting go wild. It was...unsettling. But he'd seen weirder, so just kept creating leather bindings to try and wrap up the...whatever it was. He was assuming it had gills, same as him now the water had flooded, and was trying to block them up to suffocate it. For now, he was putting down the slowness caused by Selaphiel to simply be the water resistance

IC: Tuyetkhamun stared impassively at Fia, gaze not even flickering to the leg unceremoniously dumped on the table. It wasn't like she had much of a choice though, her Kanohi was as immobile as it was powerless.

"They were what drew my attention, I admit," she confessed, "But I think more long term than the gawking that so enthuses peasants. You have been accepted into a tournament designed solely around fighting, either with each other or with the defences for these "infinite gems". Which means your...situation is clearly not the handicap others might expect. I believe you are just as capable as any in this facility, perhaps more so given they may underestimate you. I wish to therefore employ your services as I have the Arkrax here."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Tenjou - Muaka

Permission? It was an interesting clause for her armor, though the Av-Toa was quite wary. The only sealed or cursed beings she had met before had been better left sealed. Some of her world's Makuta came to mind. Though, she had never heard of a Makuta sealed into a suit of armor, and the likelihood of Noroi being such a creature was... Unlikely.

"Permission you say, from whom?"

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

As he continued to swim, Tarsus soon stumbled upon two contestants bearing blue sashes of light; the colors of the opposite team. Realising that a small amount of blood was seeping out of something he could not see, he quickly deduced that the chances of it belonging to a member of his team, most likely The Wyrm, were quite high and thus swam towards the closest opponent, swinging Executioner's spinning drill towards the back of her head.

OOC: Tarsus attacking Olari while The Wyrm combats Mirror.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, With Riss and Feli)

He grins back at Riss, lightened by, at the least, her putting on a brave face, and backs away while carefully tightening the boots around Riss's feet, securing them for as long as the material chooses to stay solid. 

"Alright, you can either jump in and let the boots do the work or slide in and I'll grab onto you and bring all of us down together." 

With another slight application of his power, Zakaro himself was now wearing a pair of dense earthen boots, and his Pakari glowed a little, showing the effort he was now maintaining in staying just above the water's surface. The weight of two Toa, plus dense boots made to allow someone to 'walk' on the seafloor, was quite heavy.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Last time I was 'Employed' ," Fia snarled, snatching her leg back up and sliding it back on, "I was kept prisoner by a company of madmen and psychopaths who blew off my legs with a land mine. So you'll have to forgive me if the notion of being employed once more doesn't exactly fill me with slagging joy, okay?" She proceeded to devour the fruit she'd been working on when approached by Arkrax, her eyes never wavering from Tuyetkhamun's.

"Besides. I don't even know your karzing name."

IC: Riss swallowed and reached up, untying the scarf she had tied around her head. Quickly retying it around her waist to keep it from flowing away in the water, she glanced at Zakaro, took a deep breath, and jumped into the water. It took all her self control not to flail on her way to the bottom, but she managed not to. But when the mutations began to take affect, adrenaline surged through her veins and she began to panic, whimpering to herself.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"Anyone. The only condition I've found is that it has to be intentional, and it has to be given willingly." Noroi answered, now sounding thoroughly miserable. She hated explaining this, and she hated herself for having to deal with it. Most of her releases occurred in hectic events, without any time to spare for explanation. Now... Noroi had to explain just what her situation was, and all that her pride had cost her.

"I'm not a monster, or a Makuta, or anything of the sort. I wasn't sealed here to save the world for the good of society. I was foolish and prideful, and both cost me. My enemies thought it an ironic punishment to seal she who acted alone in an armor that, alone, she could never escape."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I'm open for interaction.

IC (As Fulmen) (Arena) (Team Muaka)

Fulmen turned around to see a crack growing in the bubble. "Oh no... Here comes trouble..."  the Vo-Toa's world was enveloped in a blue swirl as he was pushed by a gushing wave. The toa of lightning flailed helplessly as the tsunami thrashed him around. The Vo-Toa choked on the water as he gasped for air and struggled to reach the surface, just like he did when he was a matoran. He had no idea that the water would mutate him and allow him to breathe the liquid, but the toa of lightning had no knowledge of the pit mutagen and instead of calming down and allowing the mutagen to run its course, Fulmen kept struggling in the water, wasting his precious oxygen. The Vo-Toa could feel his strength fading as he watched his teammates battle team Tarakava. The toa of lightning shut his eyes, unable to try and swim any longer. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

There was no time to dodge. All at once, he was caught up into the disorientation again. Though he could feel the wall behind him and the floor beneath him, his mind refused to accept something as simple as up and down.

But there was one thing he was certain of. His opponent's blade was still in his chest. The excruciating pain of it slicing up and down was enough to make that clear. Stumbling forward under the effects of their disorientation only drove it deeper.

But if the sword was still there, then so was their arm. It did not take much coordination to trace the blade back again, and to repeat his swing, now with all the force his pain-wracked, half-drowned body could manage.

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

The small black triangle wavered uncertainly above the heads of the two contestants. Their aggression was clear even to one such as him, but he could not process an appropriate response that might nullify it.

And then there were the words of the undead one. He was not in anyone's service. He was simply trying to be helpful. Employment to one being would only leave countless others outside of his reach. He might miss so many opportunities to help were he to follow this one throughout the course of this tournament.

But he did fear her wrath. Perhaps a temporary reprieve would be sufficient.

"M'lady," said he in a courteous tone, "Perhaps ~ I will search ~ for information on this ~ tournament."

IC: Viitka

"That's horrible."

The sound came from Viitka, who part swam, part pushed off the silt-covered ground, over to her two companions.  She looked slightly shaken, but otherwise unharmed by the sudden change to a watery environment.  Even so, her left arm was noticeably a mass of jagged edges and faux-blades rather than a normal limb.  The fact that the water gave enemies the opportunity to attack on all sides put her on edge.

"So what, do we just let you out?  Just like that?"  She asked, floating down beside them and tilting her head questioningly at the armored woman.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tha Skull Crusher

As he walked the slowly refilling hall, his spider made its way the crowd, sticking to the shadows and following the majority flow of the creatures inhabiting the walkway to the most populous area: The comercial sector. The arachnoid parasite crawled its way in and, upon noticing the stalls. Chose to investigate the one most interesting to it: The Mask stall, run by a lone mask-maker. The critter inwardly hissed before making its way to the shop before coming to rest under the table. Checking to see if the shop-keeper was suspicious yet, it then climbed into the stock of masks and lay still.

Meanwhile, The Skull Carrier made his way to the comfort sector. Entering it, he quickly found out which room was his and went in. Steadily, he sat on the bed and allowed the remaining spiders to shed from him and nest. Now, all he had to do was wait for his spider to complete its mission. That, however, is up to the foolish shoppers that may wander upon it.

OOC: The Skull Spider's next action require GM NPC input. (I also wonder why Bzpower hasn't yet installed a Bionicle font.)

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Buzzz-Food court

"Yea,"  Buzzz replied.  "That's what happens when you are outside your comfort zone."  Buzzz sat up.  "I haven't been able to see all of this place yet, have you?"

IC: Venom Huntress-Comercial sector

Venom Huntress had woken up.  As she wandered the halls she saw a skull spider.  She watched it as it hid amidst a mask stand.  Hiding amongst the crowd she quickly fired a shot at it's abdomin.

OOC: That's you Drakua, and yes she knows what a skull spider is.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

GM IC: NPC "MASK SALESMAN" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

"Hrrnph."

The weary salesman had been asleep at his desk, when suddenly a shot rang out and a bunch of masks fell off the display rack at the front of the counter. With a start, the Salesman jerked up, unbalancing his stool and nearly falling over.

Regaining his balance - and with it his dignity - the Salesman jumped off the stool, scrambled out front of the stall, and began collecting the masks that had fallen.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

"No," she confessed. "I... arrived just before the second match began. I... saw this room, and a bit of the Comfort and Training Sectors. Do you want to take a look around while we... wait?"

She glanced up at the monitors depicting the battle. One of them showed the beast that had killed them both, now frantically swimming in the flooded city. She was almost glad to be out on dry land. So much water...

IC: Skull Carrier

The Spider was shocked and injured, but managed to stay still. Thankfully it had landed in the resulting pile of masks and was at least able to blend in by folding its legs in. It hoped this didn't happen again.

Back with the Skull Carrier, the two remaining spider perked up for a moment, garnering the Carrier's attention. That is, however, all they did before returning to their work making a nest for themselves. The Carrier took solace knowing it was a false alarm.

OOC: Good thing I looked at the Venom Huntress's bio, else Skullpider #1 would be dead. Your move, Smudge8.

waffleman2010.png

-IC:-

"Yes, you have a point..." Hound murmured as he swam slowly, putting most of his attention into searching for any signs Zangah or Mirror. "Perhaps one of us shoul-"

Hound was interrupted by the appearance of a crimson-clothed being of familiar appearance (Zangah). A smile grew on the Denuian's face, accompanied by a slight deduction of the great concern in his eyes. "Glad to see you've survived, crimson warrior. Come across anyone else?"

Selaphiel stood in silence, impassively consuming the large amounts of hydrokinetic energy that surrounded her, quickly refilling her depleted reserves. She kept a close watch on the movements below; the moment that Tomo attempted to physically attack any of her opponents, she would find her strikes contained considerably more kinetic energy than she, or her opponent, expected.

"Mysterious hosts, beings of all sorts from all places..." What next, a beaming Mata-Nui showing up to hand us the prizes? I turn my head slightly to glance at the being behind us (Ivhi), pausing momentarily before addressing her with a friendly grin. "What do you think about all this? Seem normal to you?"

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Buzzz-Comercial Sector

"That's what I was getting at."  Buzzz stood up, looking at the monitor as he did so.  "That doesn't look fun."

IC: Venom Huntress-Commercial Sector

Venom Huntress watched as the masks fell over.  She slowly approached the shop keeper.  "May I help?" she asked quietly.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Skull Carrier

If the Skull Spider had sweat glands, it'd be drowning right now. Both the shopkeeper and the Vemon Huntress were inches away from it, and it really hoped the Shopkeeper would grab it first. To help with that, he shifted the pile beneath him to edge close to said shopkeeper.

I'm just a mask, just a mask. Don'ttouchmedon'ttouchmedon'ttouchme.

OOC: Welp, this won't end well for me.

waffleman2010.png

IC Tenjou - Muaka

The Av-Toa had a look of disgust on her face, directed not at Noroi, but. "Whoever put you in there or whoever made such a cruel and cursed object will surely meet their just end." She nodded in agreeal with Viitka. "If you tell us how to do so, I, and I'm sure Viitka, would gladly give you permission to escape your suit."

...but close to it

GM IC: NPC "MASK SALESMAN" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

"May you help?" the Salesman said, turning towards the approaching being. He stood up and faced her, incensed. "No you may not help! You're the one who just shot 'em all to the floor!" Exasperated, he looked back to the masks.

"Now let me deal with this..." The grumbling Salesman crouched back down and began to shuffle the fallen wares around. One of them was very strangely wrinkled and pitted. His brow wrinkled as he examined it, and he sighed.

"Look here," he addressed Venom Huntress again - "look how you've damaged this one!"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

"It's... more water than I've ever seen in my life..." Virse gasped breathlessly. "I... I wouldn't even know what to do... At least... it doesn't look like they're drowning."

Perhaps her mask powers could have helped, but she would still be a cloud of sand left to the mercies of the currents. She would not be getting any more kills once the bubble burst. If she even survived.

"Come on, let's go," she said. She was desperately trying to drag her widened eyes away from the screens. "I... I think there was a... Knowledge Sector?"

IC Hryfon - Commercial Sector

"The knowledge center is the next area if you clockwise from the hallway outside." Hryfon had been watching the tan and orange woman and her conversational companion for several moments, trying to reason out what type of people they were. Their coloration was so... Alien.

...but close to it

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava)

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka. 

He saw a flash of silver as something fired by the other Tarakava shot through the water towards him, and struck out with his legs and tail, propelling himself up away from Olari's pole. The movement forced him to tear his blade up out his opponent's chest, but he was too slow to avoid his foe's blade as it slashed across one of his legs, leaving a nasty gash on his thigh. 

Kicking backwards in the water to give himself more room to move, he felt his chameleon powers slipping, the pain in his arm and leg preventing him from focusing properly. He cursed and fired another Rhotuka at Mirror, trying to keep him from fighting back properly. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Halmos

Disrespect, that's what. Anyway, here was a team Tarakava member, and here Halmos swung a knife at the back of her neck.\

OOC: Attacking Fishers' character.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne whirled and swung her hammer right at Halmos' arm, stopping his attack or getting out of the way of it. 

Meanwhile, the Ga-Toa saw that the sphere had rolled away. The Ga-Toa attempted to form a current in front of the sphere in order to roll it back toward her or at least slow it down, but she suspected it would do little good.

IC Kotak/ Muaka:

Though the current slowed the ball slightly, the icy teeth tore through the water, churning away the current as the sphere barrelled away from the Cy and Ga-Toa.

And deeper into the city centre.

OOC: giant ice ball open for interaction.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC:

"I have not found any particular protocol." Noroi admitted, quiet within her prison. After a moment, she seemed to decide to elaborate. "I've never really tried out outside of dire circumstances. My allies, when I was sealed, were unable to find a way to get me out. I have only escaped a handful of times since then, and the Order was able to get me out for a short while simply by giving verbal permission."

She paused a moment. "... But it isn't going to last. Once I am free, I will be operating on borrowed time. The suit always pulls me back, it's just a matter of how long I can resist it."

IC:

"Nope." I answer, shaking my head as I cease actively swimming and just tread water. "Went looking for you guys. Haven't seen hide nor hair of anyone else yet."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "R-Right." Damaka replied, taken aback by the stern rebuke from his teammate. Seriously, he just meant that one episode where Maccha Red! got messed up in the underwater fight sequence... was the blood between them that bad?

Yikes.

"Bet they won't expect me to be swinging this huge thing around down here, huh?" He idly mentioned, flushing himself full of raw willpower as he tested the already cumbersome blades performance underwater.

As it turned out, literally forcing it through with sheer stubbornness against water resistance alone almost got you somewhere.

Almost.
--------------------------------------------------------

IC: Okay.

Okay, this was new. Definitely new. I certainly didn't recognize this place in the slightest, nor did that sudden impact and the resulting pain indicate that I was dreaming. As a matter of fact, I'd just gone to bed before being waken up rudely with my arrival here. That'd rule out any literary cop-outs on the universe's part, I was well and truly awake and fully cognizant right now.

Then again, it never hurt to be sure. In what must have been a comical sight for any onlookers, I calmly raised my right hand and belted myself across the cheek, relishing in the sharp stinging sensation as much as one could.

Definitely not dreaming. Onto the next point of concern then. Gear check.

Okay, I was still in my coat that I'd been too tired to take off before collapsing, that was good. I could have sworn I left my iStone in a pocket...

A quick search revealed that I hadn't. So much for contacting the outside world. Great.

Great!

Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to calm down and not panic. That was getting me nowhere, and you never wanted to go nowhere when you have no idea what's going on. I still had my mask and control over my element, I could feel that much. That familiar weight on my back had to be my trusty Greatspade, traditional Gravesman's weapon. Excellent. I was now ready to ruin anyone with a Tryna's day.

That was pretty much everything important taken care of, now came the "figuring out what's going on and where I am" step. Rising to my feet, I took a moment to observe the small groups of people making their way around this place, moving past me as if I was always there and nothing to worry about.

This must happen often, were that the case. Only way I could rationalize a lack of surprise in regards to someone dropping in out of nowhere, and obviously not having done it intentionally.

After a few moments of wandering, I found something that appeared similar to one of those "you are here" maps you find in your typical mall. Knowledge Center seemed close by...

That looked like a good place to start.

OOC: Sandalphon open for interaction.

helo frens