BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "Kopen, I promise you, the only way you're not coming out is if neither you nor I is. I wasn't lying when I said I became a toa to protect others, and..." Xaeraz sighed, glancing away. "And I haven't been very good at that so far. So, I promise, the only way I'm letting you die is if I'm already dead, okay? As much of a mistake as it is, just trust me, please. One last time."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"I... I w-want to," she sighed. "B-but... when it comes down to it... even y-you would rather hurt me than disobey her. Y-you had n-no way of knowing that p-pool was h-healing."

IC: "If I hadn't put you in there, she would have. I just believed it would be better for you to hate me than for you to have even more cause to hate her," Xaeraz replied. "It was weak of me, and I'm sorry for it. And I'm sorry for asking you to come down this tunnel with us, too. But I promise, I'm going to keep you safe. And, i-if I'm lying, you have my full permission to take my head off with that staff of yours."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

She gave him a small, weary grin. "I couldn't hate y-you. You're the only one on this r-ridiculous quest that d-doesn't want me dead. I-it's going to b-be quite the challenge to... to k-keep them back. Either way, I... I d-don't think I'll get the chance to... take y-your head off."

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

The Queen warily stepped into the tunnel, reaching out with her mind to Albrecht and Von Worten to pool her energy with theirs. Once the other two psionics users completed the connection, she would expand the mental shield to the rest of the group.

GM IC: ?? - LOCATION UNKNOWN

It sifted through the various memories, thoughts and emotions that it had picked up from the quest group hunting for the so-called Psionics Gem. Even now they approached it, and while it knew that the group would find themselves almost hilariously under-prepared, it also knew that it would be smarter to play the encounter safely all the same. So it continued to examine everything that it had retrieved, inspecting various weaknesses and possible avenues of attack. The Queen and her two other psionics-wielding companions would pose the largest threat, although they would also be the easiest to subdue. The Toa of Iron - Xaeraz - would be easily intimidated, and defeated just as easily. It already had plans for Lytrel, which left just the other three members of the group to figure out.

Perhaps a more indirect means of attack would prove useful against Nocton; and as for Ezezko and Kopen....

It felt satisfaction as it decided what to do. 

Yes, this would be very entertaining indeed. Even if the Matoran proved herself able to salvage the quest, it had already won.

IC Ezezko - Tunnels

You ever get a feeling someone was talking about you? It was precipitated by a loud sneeze. Especially loud inside the rapidly shrinking and expanding tunnel. Even without whatever nefarious plans the editor of this story had in mind for you, you were still quite perturbed.

「-alm calm stay calm stay calm stay calm stay c-」 You mumble quietly to yourself. Despite the Queen's assurance, you still felt like the alien presence was that of your old headmaster. If perhaps not him/her in person, certainly alike to them in presence.

...but close to it

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Riss)

"The best thing is probably to head towards the center of the city. The water might've washed some people towards that area for us to fight," he responded automatically, bringing to mind his other times within Mahri Nui.

"Main thing to watch for is the threat of attack from above. Many people will take advantage of what's basically the ability of really, really slow flight for everyone to try and capitalize on the altered environment."

There was a moment of silence, as Zakaro considered a few other options, weighing them against his partner's abilities, before just what she said actually registered in his brain. 

"Wait, you know I'm a veteran?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Well, yeah, of course I know you're a Bionifight vet! You're one of the more common competitors, after all, seeing as you've been in quite a few of these!" Riss exclaimed, grinning. "My manager thinks you're insane for returning, but thinks I'm just as crazy for wanting to show up, so they're nuts. ANYWAY, yeah, I get Bionifight where I'm from!" Shr held out her hand, hips cocked at an angle as jaunty as Zakaro's trademark smile.

"~*~Sunburst~*~, interdimensional pop music sensation!"

IC: Xaeraz sighed and stood, teetering. He glanced back at his fellows and shrugged, before going to the last realm of the desparate: Bribery. Thinking for a second, he said to her, "Look. I'll keep you safe, no matter what, and when we get out of here, I'll talk to the Queen about transferring lives to you, since I know you had a couple docked. That way, you can survive longer and build up your plans, okay?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Donrioda

The impact was sudden, brutal, and violent. The disc had hit her shoulder, and was partially embedded in her neck now, directly in her jugular vein. She only had a few second before she bled out, but it was enough to take out this Toa.

She snarled, and forced Lil' Blendy farther into Velix's chest, as her world began to fade...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Mobile post. Blagh.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Tunnel)

I remained silent for a considerable amount of time. I got temporarily lost in my world, so I was unaware what exactly what was going on with Xaeraz and Kopen (though when I later discovered what had happened, I was, despite my dislike for Kopen, rather horrified at the Queen's cavalier attitude in regards to another's life). I was snapped, more or less, back to the real world when I felt the strange presence in my mind. I am familiar with illusions, but I had never experienced one so extraordinary. I will confess to feelings of fear, but I also felt some sense of confidence. I knew then not to trust my senses. Perhaps in this place, mg own illusory world would be something of s boon.

I felt the Queen's mind touch mine, and I knew what was expected of me. I pushed my mind out in tandem with hers, trusting her (for what choice did I have?) to control the distribution of my added power.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: "You yourself began this conversation by assuming I wanted to belittle or laugh at you," the self-proclaimed God-Queen noted, delicately wiping at the corner of her exposed mouth with a napkin, "I feel it fair we could find someone foolish enough to actually believe such a thing. This is a tournament, they are bound to have someone whose ego is too inflated for its own good. And then my genius plan will lure them in so we can steal any treasure they may find."

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

The spinner from Wyrm flew past, though this was due to the degree of difficulty in aiming while swimming at speed rather than any guile on the part of Olari. She was starting to regain her bearings though as Wyrm's first spinner began to wear off. That didn't mean she was stopping though, she wasn't going to do that until her head was completely clear

IC: (Jorth, Team Muaka)

As Tomo's arm stretched out, Jorth redirected his leathery bindings to try and restrain her fist, keep it from hitting his team-mate. He'd seen how crazt Tomo's forms were getting with her shapeshifting powers disrupted, and was of the opinion that he didn't want something like that touching someone he was supposed to be on the same side as. Who knew what it would do...

IC: Venga hadn't stopped moving. The whole point of knocking the gun aside was to leave the "Rahkshi hunter" open to attacks. and so he'd been moving forward to keep things close and prevent that same gun being anything more than cumbersome to its owner. So when the rifle came swinging back a quick twist was all that was needed to catch it amongst the spines on his back, metal meeting metal in a ringing clang. Defended for now, Venga swung the blunt end of Diretooth towards the side of Kaipatu's head. He seemed to have ears, which meant he had inner ears, which meant his sense of balance could be meddled with by, say, smacking him round the head withe heaavy haft of a naginata...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka.

He cursed, taking aim to fire another Rhotuka at Olari.... and then something slammed into him from below. Momentarily stunned by the sudden, unexpected impact, he tried to shake off his assailant, to no avail. 

Hissing in anger, he aimed his still-charged Rhotuka at Hound - a rather large target - and fired. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"What plans?" she scoffed, though it came out closer to a groan. "You think I care about those lives? It's all just a... scheme to keep us all under control so the Queen can push us around whenever she Karzin' feels like it. I lost those lives doing something worthwhile: putting that worthless excuse of a Toa in his place! The Queen can take a few more for all I care! It would be better than certain death by whatever horrors await us in there!"

-IC:-

Very luckily for Wyrm, his Rhotuka struck the Denuian just as the massive being was about to turn his grapple into a spine-crushing squeeze. For a moment, the world seemed to invert, sending Hound's senses into a firestorm of stimuli and turning his movements into a great stillness; in reality, his nervous system was going haywire in response to the Disorientation power. As his right hand grew limp, Hound's left became a vise, mindlessly crushing whatever it was gripping. A low rumble escaped from the Denuian's throat, before transforming into a monstrous roar.

The Rhotuka had certainly taken away Hound's ability to formulate an intelligent, nearly painless execution; however, it had also just turned the being grappling with Wyrm into an uncontrolled, uncoordinated frenzy of force.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Riss)

The Onu-Toa just blinks for a second, before bursting out in chuckles, grinning right back at the Mohtrek-wearer and taking her hand, shaking it.

"I suppose that explains the eternal mystery of where the spectators are! Pleased to meet you, Miss Sunburst, and I can't blame you for wanting in on the action." 

He chuckles again before adding, "Though I can see why some would despise this entire thing, it's certainly more interesting than anything that happens in my home. Perhaps that's why I keep coming back, or maybe I just failed hilariously enough the first time around to be brought back in hopes of greater failings!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

I see.... he did. The gaping hole in the ceiling was kind of heard to miss. What do these gems look like? 

IC(A.D.): The one I saw was round, completely smooth, and transparent. 

IC Halmos

A gust of water from behind was surprising for the Cy-Toa, but the hammer was more than expected. Luckily, Halmos didn't get his doctorate degree for nothing...

Knowing how fast the hammer was capable of moving underwater, Halmos chucked a throwing knife at the Thor imposter(lol)'s neck as the hammer struck him square in the chest. Flying backwards, he braced a bit against the building with his hands, but it still felt like a mace had hit his spine. He gave a slight cry before pushing back off of the wall.

OOC: Yeah, he got a doctorate degree in engineering.

OOC: Resuming interaction with Fishers64

IC (As Fulmen): *Let's aim for the weapon, that must be how she was able to redirect my lightning...* Hypothesized the toa of lightning as he fired another lightning bolt at Izmenke's warhammer. *If I'm right, all I need to do is disarm her or break the hammer... Of course, there's the possible chance I'm wrong... In which case, I'll need a new plan...* 

IC(Ismekne): She watched Halmos crunch into a wall, only to quickly look over at Fulmen...a lightning strike was coming right at her. Ismekne redirected the strike back at Halmos. "I don't have any resentment." she said to Fulmen. "Catch up with me after the battle, and I'll explain how it all works."

He clamped his jaw shut to stop himself from letting out a howl of agony. He could feel his wounded leg being crushed in the other being's grip, and knew if he didn't force him to let go he'd probably wind up breaking the limb. 

Holstering the Rhotuka launcher, he drew his sword across his back and swung it down at Hound. 

You mean like that one? As he "spoke" a shining gemstone just like the one A.D had described fell down through the hole in the ceiling, tumbling off a table before skittering across the floor with a soft tinkling sound. 

The Puppetmaster waited to see how everyone in the room would react to the gem. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The sword's strike was limited by the very awkward position of the two combatants, but it still did damage, drawing blood and slightly cutting into Hound's shoulder. The result was less than optimal for Wyrm; Hound's body lashed out due to the stimuli, and, due to the lack of physical coordination, did the opposite of what Wyrm wanted, instead tightening the grip (and almost certainly breaking the being's bone, due to the Pakari-level strength boost currently applied), and extending the elbow fully, bringing the gripped leg downwards and bring Wyrm and Hound closer together. His right arm shivered uselessly as the Denuian tried to use it in a wide blow at his unseen target, but his right knee responded more effectively, driving itself into Wyrm's lower abdomen, not at full strength, but possessing enough to easily do some damage.

pNNgXax.jpg

You mean like that one? As he "spoke" a shining gemstone just like the one A.D had described fell down through the hole in the ceiling, tumbling off a table before skittering across the floor with a soft tinkling sound. 

The Puppetmaster waited to see how everyone in the room would react to the gem. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. snorted. Dude, so fake. I could have seen that coming from a mile away. He got up from his chair. Nice try, but you need better skills. If you want to talk about real strategy, I'm going to be in my quarters. 

He left, heading down the hall towards the Comfort Sector, but he walked past that area and headed to the Knowledge Sector instead. He was fresh out of leads to the gemstones, and maybe somewhere in there he would find something of use. But he doubted it. 

Why? he asked himself, and realized that was not too smart with other minds listening in. But that was old hat to Ancient Darkness. He just shrugged - in the grand scheme of things, not too important. The Vo-Matoran is the key. She had found two gems in the span of two hours. Did she get lucky...or was she working for the pirates?

He grinned. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

The world began to right itself, and Olari felt she could place her right on the right again. Bluh, she had no idea what that was, but she didn't want to go through it again. She looked down at what might have been attacking her, and saw Hound of all people wrestling with something ever so slightly obscured. Judging from what she could see it looked like the thing that had been attacking Mirror, though that didn't tell her much about what powers it might have.

Annoying her flight had put her far away from any magnetic surroundings she could use to intervene in the fight, and she daren't risk flinging a spear at the duelling duo for fear of hitting Hound. She couldn't see any option but to get closer, if only so she could see what was going on properly. She didn't both to draw a pole, knowing she could control them with her element far faster than she could physically swing them in this underwater environment, and just started pushing herself downwards towards Hound and Wyrm

IC: The allure of saying something cliched and cheesy like "your worst nightmare" didn't appeal to Venga. Well, maybe a little bit. But he could only see himself saying it if the intended victim really was being woken from every stolen moment of sleep drenched in sweat because images of Venga were floating before their eyes every time they tried closing them. Didn't really apply here.

"I am Venga. And you will remember that name."

Ooh, that was good. Just the right use of imperiousness and cast-iron authority

7AOYGDJ.jpg

He couldn't stop himself from crying out this time, but it was cut short as his foe drove his knee up into The Wyrm's stomach. He doubled over, his dragon-like mouth still wide open, and took advantage of the opportunity to try to bite down hard on Hound's head. 

Well, that was disappointing. The illusory gem vanished as quickly as it had appeared. 

IC: Lytrel

This is bad...

Even the Queen seemed slightly on edge; that was a pretty sure sign that this had turned into a SNNAFU (situation NOT normal; all up). Even if things were going smoothly, Lytrel would still be apprehensive; if two comparatively weaker gems could rattle the group so much, what could a gem that controlled an entire element do?

Lytrel could almost hear a voice saying "Watcha gonna do?" in his head, and he didn't have an immediate answer. What was he going to do? Fleeing seemed to be futile, considering the words of that voice that had touched his mind. But going up against what was ahead... Definitely suicide.

A rock and a hard place? No; a phrase as simple as that don't do this situation justice.

"... I suppose there's no other option than to go ahead then?" Lytrel asked in resignation.

Hound thought he was growing slightly used to the disorientation, until Wyrm clamped his powerful jaws onto the Denuian's face, drawing more blood. What came next was pure reflex, diluted by the disorientation but nonetheless potentially lethal. Hound's body released a burst of motor control into his right arm, bring it swinging in a wide, open-handed arc onto the back of The Wyrm, even as his left hand further clenched its grip and the abdomen-striking knee reflexively repeated the action. The resulting back-slap would be a horrible experience, to say the least.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

He definitely felt something go crack in his leg this time, and his jaws loosened as he cried out. The knee slammed into his gut once more, and he gasped from the pain, at the same time the arm pounded into his back, crushing the Rhotuka launcher holstered there and slamming The Wyrm painfully against his foe's larger body. Pain filled his body, and he lost control of his chameleon powers as blood began to cloud the water around them.

He let go of his sword and raised both hands to claw at the goliath's throat, his jaws tightening once more on his head. If The Wyrm was going down, he was determined to bring Hound with him.

IC Langmuir - Muaka

My next thoughts and words with Dartakh were interrupted by a glimmer at the corner (well, more like ceiling) of my vision. In the distance, a pair of turquoise sparks and a single golden one... I point them out to the vortixx. "Looks like a two versus one situation up there, let's move!" I'm not the greatest swimmer around, but I could hold my own with about anyone that wasn't a water elemental or some sort of aquatic creature. It helps to learn these kinds of things, you know? The concept of "constant preparation and betterment" was one of Zero's favorites.

As the fighters in the distance started to come into detail, I prepared a single blade. My mask would still be effective underwater, after all, a torpedo was just as dangerous as a missile, wasn't it? Not to mention, I had a couple tricks up my sleeve...

OOC

That trio is Hound/Olari/Wyrm

...but close to it

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

Tarsus had just finished pushing the last of the rubble off of himself and had begun to stand when he saw that his ally was grappling with yet another member of Team Tarakava. Discovering that another Muaka had shown up and that they were now engaging their previous opponent, The Inquisitor swam towards The Wyrm and his attacker, raising Executioner like a spear before firing the launcher directly at the other contestant's back.

OOC: Tarsus attacking Hound in an attempt to rescue The Wyrm.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Halken rumbled something as he shook off the threads of confusion that bound his mind and kept him from acting, pushing off from the wall where he was anchored to glide near Wyrm and Hound. Noting that the great crocodillian beast in the gilded sash was clamped around his companion's head, he rumbled something to himself and steered his way closer, drifting up behind the monster wand wrapping both hands around its neck. And then, with all the mammoth force held in his mighty hands, Halken began to squeeze.

IC: "Honestly, I just wanted to be here to be here! Bionifight is the greatest spectacle we get across the dimensional networks, even bigger than my concerts! Which are preeeeee~tty big, i should tell you," Rissbubbled eagerly, winking at Zakaro. "So, in and up you said? What are we waiting for?"

IC: "Your plan requires us to find an idiot who has managed to find treasure, Boss," Fia pointed out. "That or an egotist who has. Neither of those is going to be really [bleep]ing likely to find here, you realize. After all, Egotists get offed more often than not, and idiots are just that."

IC: Xaeraz sighed and threw up his hand in exasperation. He was getting nowhere with this, obviously unable to make any arguments that would sway Kopen. Truth be told, he would rather return now, having seen how far the Queen was willing to go, but he knew there was no turning back until this threat was dealt with. He glanced back at the rest of the party, a pleading expression on his face as he hoped one of them would help him appeal to Kopen.

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The tightening of the jaw, sharp claws on his throat; Hound had been in this situation before. Another Denuian, faster and stronger than most, tearing out throats and gouging out eyeballs. Killing everything in his path, until he got to Hound...

As Wyrm began to attempt a lethal shredding of his neck's veins and arteries (while clamping down on Hound's head), the Denuian acted with equal violence. He had three places of contact; crushed leg, back, abdomen. With all of the motor control he could muster, powered by full-energy release, Hound's open hand clamped down on the spine of Wyrm, drawing him closer (to the being's likely surprise), before curling his fingers into the body to grip the vertebrae. He had seconds, at most, before the Wyrm's jaws did something he wouldn't be able to recover from. 

With another roar and a ecstastic surge of pain-(and power-)induced adrenaline, Hound slammed his knee once more into Wyrm's stomach, with the intent of rupturing organs, while forcing him into the strike via an excruciating pull on the broken leg, coupled with a brutal inwards push of the gripped spine. There would be many gruesome sounds.

OOC: Gonna respond to Tarsus' attack in the next post.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Langmuir - Muaka

Two turquoise sashes and one gold in a big old grappling match... Acceptable losses?

Absolutely.

I reabsorb the standard longsword, replacing it with three specialized weapons. Already, they began to sizzle and crackle in the underwater environment. If I estimated the distance correctly, they would last through their flight path before exploding, delivering quite the payload in the melee tangle. They were composed of a rather exotic metal in my world, Sodium. In air, it reacted with trace moisture and produced heat, flammable gases and what not. The reaction didn't do much in open air. But in water?

It was a runaway reaction, causing a sizable reaction of heat and flammable gas, ie, an explosion. Each sword was approximately three kilograms of the stuff. And they were fired at the tight bundle.

Rest in peace, unfortunate teammate.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

The Wyrm felt hands clamp around his neck, and swung his tail like a whip towards where Halken was most likely to be. As he did so, Hound renewed his attack tugging on the broken leg, driving his knee deep into his stomach, gouging at his back. 

Pain exploded through him, blood bubbled up into his mouth. He spasmed, jaws clenching, claws tightening, the talons of his free foot kicking wildly at his attacker's legs. He refused to die like this! 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I see.... he did. The gaping hole in the ceiling was kind of heard to miss. What do these gems look like? 

IC(A.D.): The one I saw was round, completely smooth, and transparent. 

IC Halmos

A gust of water from behind was surprising for the Cy-Toa, but the hammer was more than expected. Luckily, Halmos didn't get his doctorate degree for nothing...

Knowing how fast the hammer was capable of moving underwater, Halmos chucked a throwing knife at the Thor imposter(lol)'s neck as the hammer struck him square in the chest. Flying backwards, he braced a bit against the building with his hands, but it still felt like a mace had hit his spine. He gave a slight cry before pushing back off of the wall.

OOC: Yeah, he got a doctorate degree in engineering.

OOC: Resuming interaction with Fishers64

IC (As Fulmen): *Let's aim for the weapon, that must be how she was able to redirect my lightning...* Hypothesized the toa of lightning as he fired another lightning bolt at Izmenke's warhammer. *If I'm right, all I need to do is disarm her or break the hammer... Of course, there's the possible chance I'm wrong... In which case, I'll need a new plan...* 

IC(Ismekne): She watched Halmos crunch into a wall, only to quickly look over at Fulmen...a lightning strike was coming right at her. Ismekne redirected the strike back at Halmos. "I don't have any resentment." she said to Fulmen. "Catch up with me after the battle, and I'll explain how it all works."

OOC: Resuming interaction with Fishers64.

IC (As Fulmen): The toa of lightning saw Ismekne take out a random toa as he prepared to use another lightning bolt. Just as he was about to fire it, he heard the toa of water speak to him. "Catch up with me after the battle, and I'll explain how it all works..." Fulmen repeated to himself as he jammed his sword into the ground, cancelling his attack while reabsorbing his powers. "Okay. Let's meet in the commercial sector when the match is over." The toa of lightning replied. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Riss

He smirks back at the other Toa, glad to see her mood has improved since dealing with the water. Turning to proceed forward again, he replies.

"Naught but our own conversation and affirmation, milady! Onwards!"

It's only a short time later that the duo comes upon what looks to be the remains of one of Taravaka's barricades, though they're approaching from what is possibly their side, due to a large amount of silt and mud built up against the side of this particular crystal barrier. Zakaro pauses, glancing around, before speaking.

"Seems we're getting somewhat closer to the middle. Odd that the place is still so empty, though that wave probably knocked out quite a few fighters."

AGoNWLR.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Team Tarakava

IC: Before he got into proper visual range of the ball of ice Kale once again shimmered and vanished from sight. The ball landed roughly in the middle of the walled off area, which was slightly confusing. How did they plan on getting back out if that area? The earthen ramps had not exactly fared all that well, preventing any sort of easy access over the walls.

Not that it was his problem though. The two yellow sashes shining through the amazingly clear ice told him that.

Sinking down until he was in the shadow of a piece of debris, Kale once again started to concentrate. Reaching out with his powers the Toa of Light grabbed onto the largest concentration of his element that could be used in this situation.

Inside the bubble the glowing energy sashes of the two Muaka team members would suddenly start twisting and writhing. This was shortly followed by a burst of hardlight spikes from each sash in a pair of swiftly expanding rings of death.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Resuming interaction with Fishers64.

IC (As Fulmen): The toa of lightning saw Ismekne take out a random toa as he prepared to use another lightning bolt. Just as he was about to fire it, he heard the toa of water speak to him. "Catch up with me after the battle, and I'll explain how it all works..." Fulmen repeated to himself as he jammed his sword into the ground, cancelling his attack while reabsorbing his powers. "Okay. Let's meet in the commercial sector when the match is over." The toa of lightning replied. 

IC Halmos

The lightning hit the wall where Halmos had been, quickly dodging out of the way. Jutting forwards, he brought a crystal up underneath one of the Toa's feet, then swung a throwing knife at her back.

IC(Ismekne): There was no avoiding the crystal that formed under Ismekne's foot. It was sharp, and it hurt. The throwing knife, however, was just slow enough that the Ga-Toa stopped it...with her hand that had been dislocated previously. It took all of her willpower not to cry out in pain. She floated upward quickly and off of the crystal, and brought her hammer back around toward the crystal fighter. It would be hard to dodge at this range. 

In all this, the Ga-Toa was having trouble responding to Fulmen. The best she could do was a grim nod of acknowledgement.

IC Halmos

Now the Toa was above him. Quickly flinging a knife upwards at her hip joint, the hammer caught his left shoulder and sent him to the 'sea' floor with a presumptuous thud.

Groaning, Halmos picked himself up off his face to continue the fight.

IC Kotak:

"Seems we're about to get wet." Was all he said, before quickly absorbing the ice around him. As he did so, he felt two spikes stab into his side, breaking off as they pierced his armor, leaving two small wounds, and rolled to the side, hoping to avoid hitting Vagust with any of the spikes shooting off of is own person. He'd noted the changes in the other fighters, and hoped that the effect would be the same. Nonetheless, he held his breath for the time being as the water crashed in on him, his elemental energies greatly replenished by his absorption, and he dropped his shield, flicking the Axe to it's full length Halberd form. He stood defensively, if awkwardly, as his movements were somewhat restricted.

His eyes narrowed upon  only the gaudy Maccha Yellow!

Edited by The UltimoScorp