BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: I established that Bundy was behind Irvine with my first cannon blast. It's possible that Irvine turned and I didn't follow, however. Sorry, long day.

IC(fishers): It seemed that the Irvine had turned, allowing it to deflect her shot. Dr. Bundy was now facing the side of the mech, apparently.

The pilot was forced to duck as a sword slashed over the controls, yanking the levers back to avoid certain doom. A random explosion hit the mech's left side, again, spinning it dangerously and rendering the whole thing unstable. fishers frantically adjusted the flight power, but not before the mech had fallen a considerable height. Flight thrusters screaming, fishers decided to allow it to land.

What the heck. fishers blasted another grenade at the Irvine's legs. She had expected this to be a difficult battle, but still. What the heck.

OOC

You were behind me with the first cannon shot, but I backed up/stepped sideways to keep both of you in view. Either way, the Irvine has front and rear mounted cameras, so it's a moot point.

IC Langmuir - Arena

I ground my teeth, his words were more than true. They were the fundamental of any sort of honor, a systems of beliefs of right and wrong that one would never abandon. Was I doing so by participating in this game? What was the alternative, to be forced to fight in true, or to be killed? If I met my end in this karzing game, what more good would I be able to do?

Setting aside my principles in an alien world so I could safely return to my own and uphold said principles. Confusing, I admit. But, I cannot waver. I can't regret my actions.

I had been ready for attacks, so I immediately activated repulsive fields around the lower half of Irvine, the grenade was flung away, but... the paper held? He must be strengthening it somehow. I survey the arena. Rain and storm clouds are present, but only at low levels. I find what I seek behind the paper machine.

A puddle.

A gleaming white blade forms at my side, sparks already beginning to cascade off it. I fire it at the puddle, which looks to be just deep enough to cover it.

I give it two seconds before combustion, in the mean time I put all strength into a defensive field, I need to get untangled, and quickly.

...but close to it

IC: Sesdec - Arena

Somehow, his bindings held, and he willed them to become stronger for the inevitable attack. The repulsion fields rocked him within the Polyhydra's seat, but he could not release his hold. The wrappings added a new strength to his construct. 'Twould be difficult to dislodge by a uniform repulsion alone.

He saw the projectile, fired far too close to him, and knew this would be the end. But his foe diverted it, saving him from destruction.

The soft patter of rain sounded against the Polyhydra's shell, but Sesdec was not worried. What kind of mech would it be if it could withstand explosions, but fall at the slightest damp? No, he had ensured to put that into his submission, and it seemed the Engineering Sector had not failed him. The Polyhydra was not weakened.

IC(fishers): Dr. Bundy stumbled forward. As predicted, the grenade had been redirected somewhere else. A huge sword materialized in a puddle, sparks racing along it.

"Get out of there!" fishers shouted to the Polyhydra. "Use your speed and get away from that sword!" The sparks would be deadly to the paper construct, and if it was something even worse...cursing, fishers reactivated the flight systems at about half power. The craft still listed dangerously to the left. The flight was low-level, and fishers' attempts to right the craft were useless. There would be no fast escape for Bundy. Not unless...but no.

fishers knew that she could just take out her shotgun and blast other arm off. Run and hide. But that wasn't the way of this vigilante. At least, not while evil was still alive. And so fishers gradually increased the flight power, sending Dr. Bundy toward the closest of Irvine's legs. It neared the craft's defensive field. Here, it would be difficult to target the Bundy with the sword without harming the craft's own legs. At least, this is what fishers thought.

IC: Von Worten (Medical Bay)

Have you ever experienced those times when, after a long, stressful day or week, you sit or lay down and your mind just feels momentarily empty? You aren't exhausted, really, but your mind just empties itself to be rid of any distractions or work. That is how I felt when my eyes slid open. I felt a blankness behind my eyes that I wanted to revel in for some time. A time to just relax.

But I knew that that would have to wait. I sat up and looked around the room, taking in the remaining members of our quest. Xaeraz, whole and new, stood by the door. He looked far better than he had before, and seeing him alive brought a smile to my face. Kopen stood near him, and I was surprised to find that my previous annoyance with her had passed. Ezezko and Albrecht were there, too. I felt brief twinge of sadness that Nocton was dead, though I knew little about him. Lytrel... I can't say I missed him very much.

My eyes then settled on the Queen. Maybe it was simply my perception, but she looked different. I cannot specify what was different, only that she was. Despite all that she had done to us, both in bringing us to this tournament and during our quest, I respected her greatly, but even more than that, I wanted, if possible, to help her.

I took a deep breath and rested my hand on my book.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

GM IC: THE QUEEN - MEDICAL BAY

"Ah, you're both awake," the Queen said, turning to Ezezko and Von Worten with a relieved smile, before it vanished as she glanced over to the still unconscious form of Albrecht. She walked over to the Psionics-user, resting her hand on his forehead and sighing. "We cannot afford to wait any longer. Albrecht shall have to remain here; he will be well-looked after by the medical staff."

Concentrating, the Queen carefully left an impulse to find her in Albrecht's mind; hopefully, when the fighter inevitably woke up alone in the medical bay (assuming he ever woke up at all), he would come and find her, and she could explain everything. Once it was done, she turned back to the rest of the group; XaerazKopen, Ezezko, and Von Worten. Pushing aside the overwhelming urge to fall back into using telepathy to communicate, she awkwardly cleared her throat before speaking again.

"Let us return to my office," she said, already walking towards the exit. "I am sure you have some questions, and there are other things I wish to speak to you about as well. And of course, I promised each of you a reward for joining me on the quest - I intend to keep that promise. You will all be receiving seven lives for the Infinite System, although I do feel as though the other reward will mean more to you all. But it is all better discussed in private...."

She exited the Medical Bay, hoping that the fighters would follow.

GM IC: MIRROR LYTREL

"Don't worry about me," the Mirror Lytrel said, laughing. "I can manage for myself. Thank you for leading me here; I'd hate to have become lost in those tunnels for eternity... or stuck behind that mirror, as it were. But I do not think we should remain together. After all, then everyone would know that there are two of you running around, and that's just boring. Much better if we can confuse everyone into thinking that you can somehow be in two places at once."

IC: Von Worten (Following the Queen)

I still desired a moment of voluntary relaxation, but I also wanted to know what the Queen had to say. I slid carefully off my bed, grabbed my book, and followed the Queen.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector | With Ravyn and Arkie)

He nodded and walked to the stall that Ravyn had pointed at. He examined the various pizzas there. Most of them were covered with some strange red sauce and more familiar cheese, alongside with other supplements. He picked the one with salty slices of meat on it and went to grab something to drink. He was considering water, but some of the drinks served were very tempting..

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena | Fighting Galaxia Eternis)

The mecha stepped backwards and raised its energy shield in order to deflect the numerous attacks. The shield, however, wasn't permanent, so Feli decided to counteract. The mecha pushed its shield forwards in order to disrupt the enemy's attacks, and prepared to strike with its blade.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tomo

The Aerial Fortress had now way of dodging the incoming stream of plasma.

The lights on Tomo's control panel lit up like a Melding Day tree.

"Hull breach?! Vertical Kadin-thrusters damaged?!"

Now not only was there a giant hole in the bottom of her mech, the Aerial Fortress was also starting to fall. Not falling quickly, but further climbing in altitude was now not an option.

"Thisisbadthisbadthisisbad..."

Angling Velika's Vision downwards, it started firing into the sandstorm while moving away from the Puppetmaster's mech.

IC: Eryard

Getting closer...

It was time to pick a target.

Who would I ram?

Hm... Would it be wise to try and attack the one that stood by itself?

Sterrig my mech towards the lone fighter (Irvine), I opened concentrated fire at it, firing two explosive Thornax fruits in between a barrage of force blasts.

IC-Galaxia Eternis

As her Foe's Mecha Blocked her attacks, Galaxia Eternis anticipated another attack coming up, and tried to stop the shield's advance by slicing it with one of her energy blades, before circling around and Launching a concentrated blast of light at the Mecha's head.

OOC

I know that's not where the Pilot is situated, but G.E doesn't.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Langmuir - Arena

The paper machine held fast, a move that was perhaps it's demise as my blade entered the puddle, fizzling for a moment before exploding, scattering white hot debris around the paper machine, due to the materials involved, the rain would help, not hinder it's progress.

As for the others... My rear mounted camera's allowed me a view of the two approaching machines, the one with the smaller, open cockpit, and a new one. Several projectiles whizzed under me as I activated my Crast at full power, repulsing the ground below me and leaping into the air. The leg that the paper machine had ensnared screeched and protested, but held on, the machine itself might end up taking a ride. Airborne, I form two more blades, firing them at the open cockpit machine, as for the other one, I intend to land on top of it, activating my repulsion fields as I land, hopefully crunching it into the ground.

IC Ezezko - Medbay

You followed the Queen.

...but close to it

IC: Riss quietly followed Sudrec, humming to herself with her own mic off. It was too quiet in the mech for her, even with her neural link piping audio in from the robot itself. There were fights in the distance, but she wasn't familiar with the noises of them. She sighed and admitted to herself that she would have to review this match later.

IC: Xaeraz trundled along behind Von Worten and Ezezko, accidentally banging his head on the doorway in the process.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Silvanni

I don't know why that dude continues being so lazy, I just want to speak. 

Whatever, I'm still here and if someone else is reading I guess the neets are as well.

I call you guys neets a lot don't I? Probably should control myself. 

Now back to the conversation. The esteemed shopkeeper had given me the name Tronameg. 

Captain Tronameg. 

Wonderful name by all counts. 

"Captain Tronameg. Has quite the ring to it, although I suppose being called Shopkeeper is fine if it's of your own volition. Gets pretty boring being born and raised as Shopkeeper A. The name I chose is merely a parody of two heroes from my world."

Wait did I just do what I think I did?

"Apologies for the clunky exposition. I didn't think people did that."

IC: Lexa

Lexa was ready to demonstrate her powers when a flurry of events suddenly occurred. The majority of which centered around a new comer that had just invaded. From the little she understood from the conversation his name was apparently Kellin and he was a normal Toa of Sonics. However like the others he appeared to be from a world far different from Lexa's own and once more she found herself lost as she quietly observed. In truth Lexa found herself a little relieved that she didn't have to show her rather pitiful powers. They really did pale in comparison to everyone else's. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Oh good, she was back to a safe ten lives. Her curiosity was piqued by this other reward, however.

Kopen followed Xaeraz closely as they all left the Med Bay. She grinned as her clickers echoed around the hall and back to her ears. And it was all the better seeing Xaeraz and his new body before her.

IC: Virse - Arena

Her sensors picked up the flying mech growing closer and closer. She must have hit it. Now it was time to go before they...

More lasers cut through her sandstorm, knifing in around her. She needed to move now. The small, but crippling damage to the Wrath's leg seemed repaired enough for motion. The mech struggled to its feet like a fledgling Cave Shrike, but as soon as it was up, its motions were smooth and sure. Virse pumped the controls, darting off at a slow pace in one direction while manipulating the sandstorm in another. To all appearances, she was fleeing from battle and her companion, while in actuality she was moving closer. The ruse could only be kept for so long, but until then, she could feel just a little safer.

IC: Sesdec - Arena

And then the true purpose of the blade was revealed. As the metal met water, a volatile reaction took place. The soaking hide of the Polyhydra only fed the ravenous flames. Their force and heat sent them right through his shields, despite his bolstering.

As his foe leapt into the air, the Polyhydra and its rider vanished, pierced with a plethora of smoking craters.

OOC: Sesdec KO'd by Langmuir

IC: Eryard

As the enemy mech (Irvine) jumped into the air, I slammed on the brakes and turned sharply, drifting for a little while before speeding away from the area, planning to make yet another u-turn and charge again.

Speaking of which, just how high did that mech jump?

Did its legs even bend at all???

Oh well.

This really sucks without five other guys providing support fire or riding alongside you...

EDIT:

Wait.

Is that mech trying to land on me?

How the...

As Irvine began to drop from its jump, I began swerving hard, trying to make the landing process harder for this jumping giant.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, Shopkeeper's Stall, with Halken and Mirror)

She chewed and swallowed, opening her eyes to glance at her brother after the question. 

"Just happened across it while in the middle of a mini-war that seems to happen in here every once in a while. I'll echo your sentiments about it, though. Something to see if the chefs can make when we get home."

Finished with her statement, the Skakdi went back to devouring the slice. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Ravyn said nothing for a moment as he watched the Vortixx depart, eventually making his way over towards the table Arkie had indicated and taking a seat.

"I swear I've seen that guy before..." he said quietly.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

(IC as Agion, Knowledge Sector -> Commercial Sector)

I had been listening to some of the other fighters mention shops somewhere around this arena.  I had been going over my defeat again and again in my mind.  If only I had some way of getting around faster, I might have won.  Add to that my recently gained knowledge on Visorak and poisons, and I had a positively fiendish idea in mind.  Idly, I wondered if these shops would stock any of the materials I needed.  Well, they had a gigantic library smack in the middle of the place so I supposed they would have just about anything I wanted.

The place was easy enough to spot, a vast marketplace with some strange, off-colored walls.  It seemed like someone had had to repair something and didn't do a flawless job.  Interesting.  At random, I picked a booth that had less fighters crowded around it and decided to pose my question.

"Excuse me, sir, but would you happen to have any Visorak silk?"  I asked.  "I'm looking to make a grappling hook."

(OOC:  Agion pestering the shopkeeper.)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

IC: Sesdec - Med Bay

Searing pain... things missing that should not be... the horrible separation from his creation... then silence. Nothingness.

At least he had delayed the villain, and saved that one Rahkshi. He was content.

Sesdec opened his eyes in an unusual place. He was lying on his back, on a soft bed. Far too often he found himself asleep in his favorite armchair. 'Twas rare to have made it all the way to his bed before slipping into sleep.

What an odd dream he had! All those strange creatures he had never seen before, the ghost, the kind fleshy creature with her magnificient stories. Surely, it was not real. He searched around for the novel that had prompted such a strange turn of events, only to find his nightstand was not only empty, but missing. He stared where it should be without comprehending.

His eyes lifted, searching the beds of the sick room for an explanation. Then a flash of red fell in upon his vision. He gawked at the very same red and black Rahkshi he had attempted to assist. Weak half-words fell from his mouth without managing anything coherent.

'Twas not a dream.

OOC: Sesdec staring at Kat

Edited by Click

IC: Kuro/In Avenger Angel, Encountering Omega in Smasher

Aha! An enemy!

I entered flight and fired two P.B.s at him and blasted a beam of Light, slightly already weakened from my growing blood lust.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Langmuir - Arena

As for the others... My rear mounted camera's allowed me a view of the two approaching machines, the one with the smaller, open cockpit, and a new one. Several projectiles whizzed under me as I activated my Crast at full power, repulsing the ground below me and leaping into the air. The leg that the paper machine had ensnared screeched and protested, but held on, the machine itself might end up taking a ride. Airborne, I form two more blades, firing them at the open cockpit machine, as for the other one, I intend to land on top of it, activating my repulsion fields as I land, hopefully crunching it into the ground.

IC(fishers): fishers saw two swords head straight for her as the opposite leg of the Irvine was released by the disappearing Polyhydra.  She did the only thing she could - cut the flight power and duck. But it wasn't enough to avoid the sword that embedded itself in the craft's right grenade launcher, making moving that arm impossible. 

fishers pulled out her shotgun and finished the job, sending the Bundy's arm crashing into the sands. I'll come back for it later. The sword was gone, buried in the sand. The craft almost flew too easily as the fisherwoman lifted it up. To the very end. And the Irvine's repulsion fields were focused on crushing a different mech. 

The cannon was ready to fire. 

And Dr. Bundy was coming. 

IC Velix:
Velix looked at Xara, stepping several feet and deactivating the field as he did so. He aimed the railgun... And in the space of milliseconds, the Protosteel shell was screaming towards the enemy mech's neck at Mach 3.

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Arena. 

Of course, since it was apparently only a few milliseconds between the field being dropped and the railgun being fired, my back was still to the enemy mech when the shot went off, so instead of hitting Tonitrui's neck, the shot tore a ragged gouge across the back and shoulder.

I finished my spin and opened fire with the fragmentation cannon the moment I was facing the enemy mech. 

IC: Tomo
The Aerial Fortress had now way of dodging the incoming stream of plasma.

The lights on Tomo's control panel lit up like a Melding Day tree.

"Hull breach?! Vertical Kadin-thrusters damaged?!"

Now not only was there a giant hole in the bottom of her mech, the Aerial Fortress was also starting to fall. Not falling quickly, but further climbing in altitude was now not an option.

"Thisisbadthisbadthisisbad..."

Angling Velika's Vision downwards, it started firing into the sandstorm while moving away from the Puppetmaster's mech.

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Arena.

He continued his support, firing another twin laser burst up towards the fleeing mech. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(A.D.): A.D. decided that if Ignis didn't have a halfway decent plan, he was going to sit down and eat. He got himself a nice steak dinner and a tall glass of strawberry lemonade from one of the vendors. It was something that tasted soooo good back home. 

But it seemed that here, even strawberry lemonade tasted nasty. Something sharp and bitter burst on on his tongue. Must be the smoke. He wolfed down his steak and potatoes, and they tasted fine. Vegetables were okay. He took another gulp of the lemonade. The sugar...the strawberry...the lemon...the bitterness. 

And that's when A.D. started throwing up. He felt terribly dizzy. Something in the lemonade...

IC(Kalatin): He guessed that the Enforcer didn't want to talk to him after all. Maybe the Tournament Organizers weren't really in league with Xara. Xara, on the other hand, was a whole other set of prickles. He could see why she was unlikeable. 

The gelatin entered the Commercial Sector. Smoke still hung in the air, and Kalatin remembered the Enforcer's pursuit of a being that could create smoke. It was starting to make sense. 

Less so was the dragon throwing up all over the floor in front of him. It was incredibly disgusting. "A.D.!" Kalatin said. But the dragon looked pale. Strawberry lemonade... A.D.'s thoughts rang to the telepathic gelatin as the dragon collapsed against the table, knocking over the offending drink. 

OOC: Kalatin and A.D. open for interaction. (Commercial Sector)

IC: "Just a taste. But I insist you try more before we move onto the second course."

Turbo maintained her stream of filings. They were metal after all, something as insubstantial and intangible as fire wasn't going to stop them. They'd just go right though and hit as a stream of blazing hot, fast moving projectiles. 

Well, bitingly cold fast moving projectiles, but the Vixen didn't know how Dayeth's fire worked. She just knew the Toa had probably just made things worse for herself

IC: Bright energy swirling into existence into something held in a hand and pointed straight at him? Skrall may not have been in Bionifight long enough to name a Rhotuka but he knew a weapon when one was being aimed at him. 

He jumped up, Skrall strength letting him bound high enough to clear the wheel, momentum carrying him forward into slicing range of Wyrm. His trusty blade came swinging down towards Wyrm's head, his downwards fall adding power to the cleaving arc...

IC: "And it could accomplish...what? Turning a Toa into ones and zeroes?" Venga tried getting a better look at the device within Arkrax despite the hollographics concealing it. "Would it do that to everyone who touched it? Could you get more than one person in there?"

IC: Olari was about to push harder, but she sensed maybe the admission of a realisation hidden amidst those ramblings. Probably best she stuck to baby steps if she was going to get someone to rethink their outlook on life.

"Yes Zakaro, maybe you float."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector. 

She backed off, wincing at the stream of miniature hailstones that were now pelting her armour. "Come and get me, then!" she challenged, diving behind one of the shelves and out of the line of fire.

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector. 

He hissed, the enemy fighter's agility and jumping abilities taking him by surprise. He weaved to the side - out of the blade's path - casting his Rhotuka aside and lashing out with his twilight blade, moving around to aim low towards the back of his foe's leg. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vinra

There was quite the loud sound of something rending metal. Odd. Vinra popped up once more, let loose another shot of energy to the dueling mechs (Velix's and Xara's) in the hope of hitting something. As soon as the shot was fired, she once again took cover behind the rubble. No time to really aim the shot, but it's slightly difficult to miss two large robots, after all.

Whatever it was that slowed her down, made it nigh-impossible for her to actually kill either mech at close range.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Arkie (Commercial)

I nod. "Me too. My dad used to tell me about one of the first few Outsiders, a Vort called Champion- from his descriptions, that guy sounds exactly like Champ, just... angrier." I shrug, leaning back a bit further in my chair until the wooden back touches the wall.

VBWj75sh.png

He returned to the table, a pizza in one hand and a mug of water in the other and a bottle filled with strange liquid squeezed beneath his armpit, in between his right arm and ribcage. He put all the items on the table and sat down. After opening the bottle, he poured some of its contents in the mug and said "This should dilute it" to the pair.

Without hesitation, he ripped the pizza apart with his claws and started devouring it, occasionally taking a sip from his mug. "So", he managed to say to Arkie, still chewing food, "What's your name, miss?"

The strike stopped the shield, and the foe's manouver alarmed Feli. In order to block an upcoming attack, she focused and formed a block of crystal to her side. The single white beam of light unleashed by her foe split into multiple colourful and harmless beams after passing through the crystal. The large piece of crystal then dropped on the ground and shattered. Feli used this chance to swing the greatsword of her mecha at the gap in the enemy mecha's armour between its metallic leg and pelvis.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Langmuir - Arena

Did that pilot just use a shotgun to remove their machine's arm? I was truly confused as to their game plan, their weaponry had already been repulsed by my Crast thrice now, what did they hope to do with less limbs and weaponry? Filing the flying machine as a non-threat and it's pilot as insane, I adjusted my path through the air via usage of the Crast, activating a maximum strength and roughly spherical field of repulsion as I neared the groundbased machine.

...but close to it

He swallowed the chunk of pizza he had been chewing and said "People called me Dartakh back in my world, so that's what you may call me as well. You probably don't give a piraka, but that word means 'Slayer' in Ataxian. I had a different name before, but this one is.. more fitting than the old one." He drank from his mug.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Galaxia Eternis

As the Greatsword approached, Galaxia Eternis couldn't do anything to avoid it, so she Adjusted the Seraphiel Armour's body to Block it with part of her leg armour. The sword badly dented the golden plate, but not enough to completley destroy it. Firing the Photon Drive in reverse, Galaxia Eternis Pulled away from her opponent.

This Foe's resistant to Light attacks... She thought. Time to try a different route...

After her brief retreat, She Used the photon drive to Launch herself over the Mecha, and Struck twice downward with both light blades, aiming to cut deep scars through the Shoulders, head, and possibly it's back.

Edited by Shagaru Magala

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Arkie (Commercial)

I glance at Revenant, a silent Okay this guy is definitely Champ upon my lips. "Well then," I reply. "Nice to meet you, Dartakh."

IC: CinS

The Colossus unloads a volley of bullets into a punchbag, a few unexpectedly bouncing off the leather structure. These bullets ping into the robot's armour, finding their way down through small crevices. When they detonate, the resulting explosion is quite spectacular. 

[bullets reflected by targe-

CinS' body is sent flying in multiple directions across the room, ending up with a leg over here, a gun oer there, and a head in the punchbag.

OOC: CinS ded.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

The first strike hit the raised energy shield, which promptly dissipated. The second strike tore through the mecha's head and turned it into a featureless lump of shimmering metal. The mecha retained its balance, and struck with the sword again. Feli anticipated the enemy's landing spot and aimed the strike at the mecha's torso.

"I'm sure it is" he said and placed his mug on the table. "By the way, are you familiar with the drinks served here? Do you have any recommendations?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Galaxia Eternis

As soon as it landed, The enemy's blade Struck a weak point in the back of the cockpit, creating a sizable scar and Very nearly killing Galaxia Eternis, If the blade was just a few inches off. "Is that the best you can do?" she taunted, Before Spinning around and slashing the chest with both of her blades.

OOC

Remind me on the Wraithknight's weapon's sharpness; Is it powerful enough to cut through thick armour plating, or just basic enough to do damage to exposed wiring and joints?

Edited by Shagaru Magala

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC Velix:

Velix blocked the Fragmentation bolts with the ruined arm of his Mech, the bolts blowing it apart, before reactivating the Slow field and attacking Xara's side with his spinning blade, unwittingly dodging the blast in the process.

IC Feraz:

As he walked, Feraz called out, "Host! Where are you! I need to talk to you!"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: fishers is insane. 

IC(fishers): Dr. Bundy neared the Irvine just as the defensive bubble came up around the craft. fishers decided to wait. He can't keep this up forever. Eventually, the bubble would come down. And when it did, fishers would be ready to blast it to pieces. 

IC(Kalatin and A.D.): The gelatin nuzzled A.D. and put some tentacles around his arm, leading him away from the Commercial Sector and towards the med bay. "Don't drink from that beverage stand!" Kalatin said, pointing it out to any who might be near by. "Poison!"

A.D. kept gasping, bile oozing from his jaws and dripping on the floor.