Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Eryard

That iron giant was approaching my mech. I slammed harder in the gas -

 

Wait.

 

What's happening to my back wheels?

 

Are they sinking into the ground?

 

Why does it feel like something heavy just sat on top of the Thornatus?

 

I looked out one of the view screens (acting as a rear-view mirror); that mech hadn't even landed yet?!

 

What. The. Actual. ?!

 

With the pushing force getting heavier, I continued holding down the gas at maximum while attempting to turn left.

 

IC: Tomo

"This wasn't very smart..."

 

As the Aerial Fortress leveled out at a lower altitude (maybe 75 bio off the ground), it began returning fire at the Baterra Nui.

 

"How do I go backwards... Can I go backwards... Agh, gotta bug out soon."

 

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec's mech soon reached the town.

 

"Setting drive mode to walk..."

 

As the mech rose to his feet, Sudrec turned his mic back on.

 

"I don't see anybody..."

 

IC: Yoko

Meanwhile, Yoko was hiding in a house.

 

IC: Lytrel

Waving goodbye to his mirror counterpart, Lytrel began heading to the food court. He for one was hungry.

 

IC: Minami

Minami babbled incoherently.

 

IC: Hagah

Finding nothing interesting in the Training Sector, Hagah had gone to the Knowledge Sector, where he was now watching the mech round.

 

OOC: Yoko open for battle, Lytrel and Hagah open for interaction.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Ravyn was about to reply, but thought better of it when he saw the Vortixx approaching their position. Instead, he just gave an extremely slight, almost imperceptible nod as Arkie mouthed her words and continued to listen in on the conversation.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Velix:

Velix blocked the Fragmentation bolts with the ruined arm of his Mech, the bolts blowing it apart, before reactivating the Slow field and attacking Xara's side with his spinning blade, unwittingly dodging the blast in the process.

 

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Arena. 

 

As he moved in close his blade sliced across the upper part of Tonitrui's clawed arm, grinding against the armour. In response, I fired the cannon once more. At near point-blank range, I didn't like his chances of dodging it, even if the shot was slowed....

 

IC: Tomo

"This wasn't very smart..."

 

As the Aerial Fortress leveled out at a lower altitude (maybe 75 bio off the ground), it began returning fire at the Baterra Nui.

 

"How do I go backwards... Can I go backwards... Agh, gotta bug out soon."

 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Arena. 

 

Since the Aerial Fortress only had one weapon - and apparently had to reposition its entire slow-moving form in order to aim that weapon - The Puppetmaster easily dodged the laser strikes and started firing back with both of his own lasers, aiming for the enemy mech's cannon. 


LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Langmuir - Arena

My rear view camera showed the crazed flier on my tail, it was time to swat them out of the sky. I turned quickly, using my repulsion to jump off of the vehicle and at the flier, sending a horizontal slash of repulsion at the machine's mid torso and aiming a "punch" of it at the pilot's exposed head.


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

Left. Right. Cross. Duck and uppercut.

 

I fell into comfortable rhythm on the punching bag. It didn't have quite the same balance as the one back at home, but it was more to keep my hands busy while thinking.

 

Mostly, I went through tactics. I had a war to fight when I got back. I had to be better, had to adapt faster.

 

Left, right, cross.

 

We needed to move to flank, but putting people out there would leave them vulnerable to a counter attack.

 

Duck and uppercut.

 

Where to hit Tridax where it hurt? Exxan's plan was good, but a long shot.... It needed time. Time we didn't have.

 

Left, right, cross.

 

And here I was with all the time in the world. I frowned. Why had I, of all people been given this chance? They'd brought the best of the best here. Did that mean I didn't survive? That I'd never get better?

 

Duck and uppercut.

 

I didn't like the implications of these timeline shenanigans. Too many unknowns, and no intel.

 

Wham wham wham.

 

Duck and uppercut.

 

I continued my thinking, and my rhythm.

 

OOC: Kat open for interaction.

  • Upvote 1

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

 

The Queen led XaerazKopenEzezko, and Von Worten into the lower halls, where she stopped directly in front of a blank wall. She waited for several seconds before an oaken door shimmered into view; with a satisfied smile, she twisted the knob and pushed the door open, revealing her office. The carpeted floor was soft under their feet after the rocky tunnels, and the crackling fire in the hearth warmed the room, giving it a rather cozy feel. The Queen let out a small sigh, gazing around at the bookshelves lining the walls.

 

She shoved the presence away as it tried to speak and erected another mental wall, fully aware that it would only hold because the presence was allowing it to. With another drawn out breath, the Queen stepped into the room and turned to the left to face one of the bookshelves. 

 

"Show me the armory," she said.

 

Before the Queen and the four fighters standing behind her, the bookshelf suddenly split down the middle, as both halves slid into the walls to reveal the wall behind them. As the two halves of the bookshelf slid further apart, two metal rods were revealed; both briefly crackled with electricity before they each flashed, a swirling purple energy field opening up between them. The Queen turned to face the fighters.

 

"We must step inside the portal," she said. "On the other side is our armory... where you shall be receiving your rewards."

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 1

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Ma'am, I will gladly step through this on one condition," Xaeraz said, holding up a hand warily. Though he couldn't be sure if anyone had heard his confession during the quest, this matter would not wait for a time of delicacy.

 

"I need to know the Ignija isn't among your relics. Please, tell me you don't have that in your collection."

 

IC: "I don't either, but I'm hearing things further in. Sounds like explosions, I think," Riss replied, glancing around. "I'm not sure, though, because I haven't heard much mech combat in my life. We never invented them in a feasible form in my universe!"

 

IC: Venix finally wandered into the training sector, giving it a look over. There were a couple fights going on, but nodoy she recognized. Except for the rahkshi in heavy armor wailing on the punching bag over there. With a shrug, Venix wandered over towards her.

 

"Something get to you, Kat?" she asked as she approached the fear rahk.


All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

"You mean the weapon that you used?" the Queen asked. "No, Xaeraz, I would not keep such an object in the armory. It is a poor enough fate when such a thing exists naturally within the universe... but to build it? I would not trust anyone with such a thing."

 

She stepped into the portal after Ezezko, leaving the other three to follow after them.

 

They would find themselves in a room with white walls, a white ceiling, and a white floor, lit by harsh white lights. For now, it was empty, and rather spacious; the ceiling was at least twice as high as the Queen stood. At the far end of the room, an open doorway led out to a balcony.


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts, as I sent a too powerful punch into the side of the punch bag.

 

I frowned. Karz.

 

I pulled my hand out, turning to face Venix with a weary smile.

 

"Just.... Have a lot on my mind."


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Queen's Office

 

For a moment, she wondered why they stopped in front of a blank wall. Then the door faded into her view. Of course, the Queen's Office.

 

She hesitated on the threshold for a brief moment before stepping inside. The last time she had walked on these carpets, she had been forced into a ridiculous and dangerous quest. The blind and weary return didn't really count. It would be fair to say she had... hesitations.

 

But the sound of the armory was too good to resist. She jumped in after the others without a second thought.

 

 

IC: Virse - Arena

 

The Wrath stepped forward, bringing its concealing storm around the Great Being's mech before the flying machine could lock on once more. From within, Virse attempted to manipulate the sand to thin it out and give them a good line of sight without revealing too much.

 

She added another burst of plasma from the "Cleansing Blaze" to the laser fire. It had proved effective previously.

 

 

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

 

The box made an odd whirring noise that could almost be mistaken for a sigh, though Arkrax remained unfazed. "Data ~ Unknown," he said, dejectedly.

 

 

IC: Sesdec - Med Bay to Knowledge Sector

 

And then she was gone, leaving Sesdec blinking at the doorway, wondering if all this was some great illusion. He was unsure of what to do. Perhaps the best thing would be to find his way back to that library he had stumbled upon earlier...

 

Sesdec hoisted himself to his feet and staggered from the room. The new setting began to take its toll once more, now that he was far from the Polyhydra's embrace, where he needed to be brave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zakaro (His Room, with Olari)

 

"Then I am a boat," the Toa declared, rolling onto his back and staring up at the ceiling.

 

"Yes. This is a good life. I can sail the Sevyn Seas over the multiverse, and become the ultimate living boat. This is my destiny!"


AGoNWLR.jpg


They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "A simple no would have sufficed," Xae muttered as he followed the Queen into the ivory tube of the armory. He glanced around, noting that even he fit comfortably in the room, then said, "You know, most armories I've been in tend to be... dingier than this."

 

IC: "Would it help if you had someone to beat on?" Venix asked, leaning against a nearby pillar, both pairs of arms folded. "I could help if it is. Might be a way for us both to get some work we need to do, done, you know? Or if you don't need to do it bare handed."


All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

"Most armories hold mere trinkets," the Queen replied. "Many of the weapons and tools that I have collected... they deserve better."

 

She fell silent for a moment before adding, "plus, I wouldn't be able to stand it anyway."

 

The Queen crossed the room, stopping by the open doorway and hesitating before turning to face the fighters again.

 

"Armory, display Ultimate Weapons," she said.

 

And it did.

 

 

OOC: Ultimate Weapons - These can be used once per round to unleash a devastating attack on your opponents; outside of the arena, these devastating attacks will not work. They can take on a variety of forms, and will often also grant the user with a particular resistance. Daedalus, Click, Tiragath and Xaeraz can all either PM me or contact me on Skype to determine your Ultimate Weapons.


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: Elly==-

 

Elly sat in her office after the round had started, and glanced at the screens. A sudden beeping, however, signified a pop up on one screen, which made her smile. It's show time.

 

"Noroi Shiru, please report to the nearest hallway, your instructions will be shown after you get there." The voice of the Enforcer rang throughout the Facility, outside of the actual arena, as she waited for things to continue.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Enforcer sure is polite about it, huh? Good thing for me the Host doesn't care about dropping you into his office without a moment's notice...

GM IC - THE HOST - HOST'S OFFICE
 
The Host turned away from the screen on which he was watching the mech combat. Wonderful, he sighed to himself. And what else is wonderful?...
 
"The War Games."
 
He turned towards the empty chair in front of him with a triumphant grin, before realizing that it was unoccupied.
The Host shook his head and snapped his fingers. The illustrious Lord Halken von Zakaz, a Skakdi after the Host's own heart, appeared.
 
Halken looked vaguely dazed.

 

"The War Games," the Host began again, disregarding the Skakdi's probable confusion, "will be beginning soon. And I'd like to inform you that you, Halken, have been selected to be the General representing myself in this grand event."

 

Rummaging in his desk, the Host drew out a tablet on which was transcribed extremely relevant information - namely, Halken's team, the locations of bases, and various further instructions. Keeping this held behind his desk, the Host smiled broadly at the gentleman Skakdi. "So, although I have no intention of allowing you to opt out, for formality's sake: what say you?"

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 4

save not only their lives


d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb


but their spirits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xaeraz stared at the rack of weapons, marveling in the feats of technology before him. Although he could have probably built any of them on his own with the proper tools and sufficient time, he obviously wouldn't be getting a chance to do that in this tournament. His gaze wandered along, glancing over various gaudy or opulent weapons to settle on a much simpler design. A curved, wooden handle, a long, slender barrel, a break-action joint, and a cylinder that seemed to chatter when her touched it. Noting the way its cherry red-brown handle and gunmetal fram seemed to match himself, Xaeraz picked up the revolver-esque gun, along with its holster, and glanced at the Queen.

 

"So, besides the fact that this gun is big enough for me to comfortably hold it," he quipped, "What's so special about it?"

 

IC: Halken pause on ly briefly in confusion, continuing to chew on the slice of pizza in his hand as he thought over the proposal the Host had given him, such as it were. Slowly, as the last crust disappeared, Halken's toothy grin expanded until it seemed to break his face apart.

 

"Milord Host," he replied, mirth tickling at the edges of his voice, "I would be delighted to accept! But." His face grew artificially dark. Someone as versed in lying about his emotions as the Host would have been able to tell that Halken was affecting his new air as a jest. He continued, voice lower and "darker."

 

"But I have one condition. I require the most sophisticated uniform befitting a General of five stars like myself as possible."

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Queen's Armory

 

Kopen shifted back and forth, looking over the weapons with her echolocation. There were so many things that looked like they could do some serious damage, but her attention immediately jumped to one in particular. To all appearances, it seemed like a limp strip of cloth dangling from a hook. As much as she loved cloth, that wasn't what drew her attention.

 

She sent a few more clicks towards it to make sure. It seemed... far away, like there was a hole in the wall right there... or the cloth was dampening sound. More than the usual cloth, that is. She gently picked it up and slipped it on an arm, almost without thinking. She soon reconsidered the motion and nervously tugged on the band. "What does... this one do?"

 

 

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

 

Mirror suddenly looked up from his pizza slice and glanced around with confusion. Something had... changed... Bajets was still there... the pizza was still there...

 

He went back to eating. This pizza wasn't so bad after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Silvanni 

 

So uh I said stuff to the SHOPKEEPER before and we're just going to imagine he listened and responded, since it appeared my words had been overlooked by some godly hand up above.

 

So with that little decision I asked my new found acquaintance a new question. "So tell me Cap'n, what sort of relation do you have with the 3 honchos running this place?"  


ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER

 

The Shopkeeper shrugged. "As goo' as anyone 'ere, I guess. Don' see them too of'en."

 

 

OOC: Queen replies will come in the morning


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Silvanni 

 

As good as the rest of us eh? Poor chap, working in a weird dimension as a shopkeeper and still not getting respect. If he was anything like me he was bound to be experiencing severe boredom at some point. 

 

"So I'm guessing you never gotten the chance to enter into a fun little bet or game with them?"


ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER

 

"I use' ta be a pirate," the Shopkeeper replied gruffly. "I done all tha' coun'less times. Don' need the 'ost or Queen for tha'. 'sover an' done."


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: Anna==-

 

Anna sighed, as she wandered the halls. What was going wrong? Three rounds, and if she even had an assist she was lucky; and twice she had been taken out. She shuddered as she recalled the last incident, and yelped out, as she tripped over... something.

 

OOC: Elittra. =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Ezezko - Armory

You observed and perused the ample rack for awhile.

 

Of weapons.

 

Ah, there was quite the nice one! It resembled nothing more so than one of the Vortixx's missile launchers, the side of the great tube reading Collapsible Electromagnetic Pulsar Device Launcher MK-IIII . The info indicated it was a genuine Xian model even! Quite the score if you did say so yourself...

 

「What's this one loaded with?」


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Langmuir - Arena

My rear view camera showed the crazed flier on my tail, it was time to swat them out of the sky. I turned quickly, using my repulsion to jump off of the vehicle and at the flier, sending a horizontal slash of repulsion at the machine's mid torso and aiming a "punch" of it at the pilot's exposed head.

IC(fishers): The Irvine was jumping straight at Dr. Bundy. fishers fired the canon as something shoved her backwards, causing her head to hit the metal with a sickening crack. The Matoran fell unconscious, even as her hands were shoved backward on the levers, sending the Bundy away from the Irvine at high speed. Pilotless and out of control, it was only a matter of time before the worst happened. 

 

IC(Kalatin and A.D. - Medical Bay): Kalatin dragged A.D. into the medical bay. Stumbling and still gasping, the dragon lay down for treatment. It's going to be okay. 

 

This place manages to ruin everything, the dragon shot back. Even strawberry lemonade.

 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne looked up from her punching and kicking to see that two Rahkshi had entered and were considering a fight. The strange sentient rahks confused her, but so did everything else in this tournament. 

 

Maybe watching them would give her a better idea of how to beat them though. 

 

OOC: Ismekne, Kalatin, and A.D. (sort of) open for interaction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

"I'd be up for some light sparring, sure."


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Eryard

So that mech finally decided to jump off.

 

Restraightening my vehicle, I turned to back to face the enemy and fired off another barrage of Force Blasts.

 

IC: Tomo

More lasers, and another blast of plasma. The fuel source seemed damaged now; the Aerial Fortress was falling at a faster rate.

 

Yelling in frustration, Tomo steered the mech away from the duo and attempted to come in for a landing in the sand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OoC: Well it's sharper than protosteel. A protosteel blade slashing at a piece of protosteel armour would dent it, but not pierce it, while a thrust might go through if the angle and the amount of force applied is right.

 

A crysteel blade (The one Wraithknight wields) would dent protosteel quite badly, but is unlikely to penetrate. A thrust would puncture protosteel easily. So, to answer your question, a slash would only do serious damage to joints.

 

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Arena | Fighting Galaxia Eternis)

 

The Wraithknight remained silent. Its pilot considered parrying the foe's attack with the sword, but quickly realized that the light blades would ruin the blade, so instead the mecha jumped backwards and avoided the attacks. Unfortunately one of the legs hit a piece of rubble lying on the ground, causing the mecha to lose balance and stumble. The Wraithknight fell on its back and immediately tried to stand up, but was vulnerable for the time being.


still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "Hm? Great!" Venix said with a grin. She paused, glancing over Kat quickly, then said, "I don't suppose you know how to use a sword, do you? I thought you had a sword for some reason, but I'm not sure."


All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"MACCHA LEND!"

 

With the force of a lightning bolt, your sword in it's pristine collector's edition sheath is tossed to the Turahk, for if she had need of a sword....

 

Yours would gladly take up that duty!


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "If you insist!"

 

A disk with razor sharp edges appeared in the Slizer's hand. Careful not to touch that same bladed rim she hurled it at the stack of shelves Dayeth was standing behind, packing all the momentum into the swing to ensure the disk was moving as fast as it could. Aimed at the base of the shelves, Turbo was trying to slice through the structure's supports, bring the whole thing crashing down on the target of her attack...

 

 

IC: Sparks flew as the Wyrm's blade rang off Skrall's armour. His protective gear was older than he was but it still managed to hold out against the blow. This time anyway. Skrall could feel the metal had warped and torn slightly under the sword swipe. It wouldn't be able to take another like that, most likely. 

Skrall swung, his shield and its razor-bladed rim sweeping around in an arc that would lead it to clashing with Wyrm's head. Skrall had noted the ease with which his foe had avoided his last attack though, and was merely using this easily dodged strike as a diversion. His sword would be the real threat, thrusting out like a spiked battering ram towards Wyrm's centre of mass. Any move that would let him dodge or side-step the shield would not be extreme enough to avoid the sword. And if he took such measure anyway and got out the way of the sword's thrust by chance, then he would be too far away to counter-attack, giving he, Skrall, the chance to simply continue his assault unhindered

 

 

 

IC: "What do you say to finding someone expendable and getting them to poke it a bit then?" Venga suggested, "Must be pretty lonely in a box all by yourself, maybe we can get you some company!"

 

 

 

IC: "But what would you actually do as a boat?" Olari asked, "Just sailing randomly anywhere sounds much like what you are doing now, I thought you were looking for a purpose."

 

 

IC: Watching the current round from the Knowledge Sector, Jorth was struck with a single though. 

Mechs were really kind cool.

Also? Less chance of him being shot if he were inside a big metal cradle. Its like there were no downsides to this! He stood up and headed down to engineering, designs spinning round his head as he went...

 

 

IC: Tuyetkhamun was stalking through the corridors, towards the medical facilities. She had waited in the food court long enough to see there was no detection of her tampering with the drinks dispensary, and was heading to where the results of her misdeeds would go once the poison kicked in. They'd be weak and vulnerable, perfect prey for her mental manipulations. While she was there she might as well try to gain a psychic foothold in anyone else there who was weak and infirm. Normally she'd consider them useless, but since this place had the facilities to restore the weak to full power within seconds, there would be some use in her activities


7AOYGDJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

 

"Oh, you have got to be karzing kid-" Dayeth was abruptly cut off as the shelf tumbled down on top of her. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector. 

 

He twisted out of the way of the shield, only for the attacker's blade to tear across his ribs, sawing across his scaly hide. Hissing in pain, he stepped in close, stabbing his blade towards his opponent's gut.

  • Upvote 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Turbo waited for a moment.

 

"Oh come on! I thought you said staff appeared for fights! I've just put two of you down and still nothing!"

 

Did she have to beat them...harder? 

 

"Hey, get up!" she shouted at Dayeth, "I need to beat you again!"

 

 

IC: The overgrown newt's sword scraped across Skrall's belly, skewering through armour to leave a cut across his skin. Wincing with the pain, he grabbed at Wyrm's arm with his left hand, free thanks to the shield being strapped to his arm, then brought his sword down around the creature's elbow. Even if Wyrm could wield his sword with his other hand, losing half an arm was not an injury one could shrug


7AOYGDJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

 

"Go die in a fire!" Dayeth spat, digging herself out from under a pile of broken bookshelf. 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector. 

 

Seeing Skrall raise their sword to bring it down on his elbow, The Wyrm's mind kicked into gear, and he ripped his scabbard from his back with his free hand, jamming it between his elbow and the oncoming sword.

 

The sword bit deep into the leather, and he let out a grunt of pain as he felt the bone of his arm crack from the blow. But at least it hadn't been cut off... He pulled back, dropping what was in his hands to clutch at his wounded arm.

 

"Enough," he said, breathing hard, "we're not in the arena now. If I lose a limb it won't be coming back." 

  • Upvote 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Silvanni

 

A pirate eh? Not surprising he had said he was a captain and then there was his odd way of speaking. Shiver me timbers and all that. Pretty typical stuff for a pirate. 

 

"That may be so, countless adventures and daring bets on the high sea. But look at this way, here you have two all powerful cosmic beings toying with the lives of so many fighters. What else are you supposed to do in such situation other than have a game of your own with these beings. How many people can say they entered into a bet with a cosmic being. Think of how much fun it might be?"


ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER:

 

"Nah, I ain' interested. I'm fine sellin' an' eatin' pizza. I think ya can tell tha' much for yerself."


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Von Worten (Armory)

 

I followed the Queen to her office and through the portal into the armory. The room's sterility was strangely comforting at the time, though I cannot say why. Perhaps it was because I had been so long accustomed to dark, dingy tunnels that this was simply a nice change of pace.

 

When the rack of Ultimate Weapons appeared, I was, I think I am safe in saying, probably less enamored than most, but my attention was still drawn to the strange assortment of weapons. I moved closer and began to inspect the weapons, trying to find one that would interest me.


My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Silvanni

 

"Such a waste my friend, considering you could quite easily do both. What happened to that pirate spirit of yours? What's wrong with having a little fun on the side?"

Edited by Sora Tryon

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

 

"Huh... what?"

 

 

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER

 

The Shopkeeper shrugged.

 

"Cookin' pizza is good 'nough fer me these days. It's relaxin'."

 

 

GM IC: THE QUEEN - THE ARMORY

 

The Queen turned to Xaeraz, examining the gun in his hand. 

 

"Ah... you have found the Rust Cannon," she said. "Fitting, I suppose, for you. I think you would like it... when fired, a horde of metal-devouring nano-machines will be blasted out; upon contact with an opponent's armor, they shall immediately reduce the armor to a very... flimsy state. Any blows afterward shall be devastating to the opponent, for their armor shall be almost useless. It shall also grant you a constant, passive resistance to any attacks using the element of Iron."

 

She had barely finished explaining before Kopen spoke up. Turning to the Matoran, the Queen chuckled.

 

"You too have selected an Ultimate Weapon that suits you rather well," she replied. "That cloth will dampen loud noises around you; essentially, it shall provide you with a constant passive resistance to sound, which should help. When you choose to activate it, the ten opponents closest to you shall immediately be blinded for the remainder of the round. In the interest of fairness and entertainment... I would suggest holding onto that ability until the last possible moment. Explosive finales are fun, and we shall receive less complaints from disgruntled fighters that way."

 

The Queen turned to Ezezko, who was also holding up a weapon.

 

"The Collapsible EMP Device Launcher Mk. IIII," she said. "I daresay that particular Ultimate Weapon might prove useful in the upcoming round. It will launch a single missile that can be fired and detonated in the air. The burst will knock out all nearby electronic devices for the remainder of the round, and it shall grant you with a passive, limited resistance to electricity. This particular Ultimate Weapon can also fold up into a pocket sized chunk of metal for ease of carrying."

 

She turned to Von Worten.

 

"See anything that interests you?"

 

---

 

OOC:

 

Xaeraz has obtained the Rust Cannon:

A revolver-esque gun with a curved, wooden handle, a long slender barrel, a break-action joint, and a cylinder that seems to chatter when touched. It can fire a horde of armor-eating nano-machines, reducing an opponent's armor to a very flimsy state. This will cause all physical attacks on that fighter to cause a devastating amount of damage for the rest of the round. The Rust Cannon provides the user with a passive resistance to the element of Iron.

 

Kopen has obtained the Warrior's Blind:

A band of yellow cloth that can be tied around the user's head or arm. While worn, this cloth will dampen any loud noises around the user, allowing them to recover more quickly from loud attacks. It can also be activated to blind the ten opponents closest to the user for two days OOC. Once this time has passed, the affected fighters' sight shall return.

 

Ezezko has obtained the Collapsible EMP Device Launcher Mk. IIII:

At first glance, it appears to be only a genuine Xian model missile launcher. The CEMPDLM4 can fire a single missile capable to exploding in mid-air; doing so will release an electromagnetic blast that wipes out all electronics within the area for the rest of the round. It can fold into a small, pocket-sized chunk of metal when not in use for ease of carrying. The CEMPDLM4 also provides the user with a passive resistance to electricity. 

 

---

 

Please add the Ultimate Weapons into the profiles of each character. Remember that their devastating attacks can each only be used once per round; while the resistances will remain active while in the facility and not in the arena, the devastating attacks will remain non-functional until back in the arena. 

Edited by Lucina

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...