BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Lytrel

"Hm?"

Lytrel turned to look at the person who called out to him.

I don't recognize this guy...

They're still bringing people in?

MONSTER.

"Um, well... *munch munch*, you could call this a fighting tournament. You know what gladiators are?"

*munch munch*

"... Well, we've all been drafted into being gladiators. It sucks. You get resurrected if you die in the arena, so that's a bonus. But it still sucks ######."

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel shrugged.

"I dunno. They can get pretty wild with their selection, apparently. Oh, and the Host is absolutely cuckoo, and the other host is one of a <insert long string of curses here> mega-######. Don't expect sanity from them."

Lytrel sighed and ate more pizza.

IC Velix:

Velix blocked the Fragmentation bolts with the ruined arm of his Mech, the bolts blowing it apart, before reactivating the Slow field and attacking Xara's side with his spinning blade, unwittingly dodging the blast in the process.

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Arena. 

As he moved in close his blade sliced across the upper part of Tonitrui's clawed arm, grinding against the armour. In response, I fired the cannon once more. At near point-blank range, I didn't like his chances of dodging it, even if the shot was slowed....

IC: Tomo

"This wasn't very smart..."

As the Aerial Fortress leveled out at a lower altitude (maybe 75 bio off the ground), it began returning fire at the Baterra Nui.

"How do I go backwards... Can I go backwards... Agh, gotta bug out soon."

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Arena. 

Since the Aerial Fortress only had one weapon - and apparently had to reposition its entire slow-moving form in order to aim that weapon - The Puppetmaster easily dodged the laser strikes and started firing back with both of his own lasers, aiming for the enemy mech's cannon. 

IC Velix:

The Fragmentation shot hit the chest, cracking it badly. Velix pulled his buzzsaw free of the likely damaged arm, and took off , as to make an isoceles triangle with his mech, Xara's mech, and the sniper's mech.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(fishers): "Maybe." fishers conceded. "There's no sense in pretending I don't feel pain. It's not so easy to be cheery during it, I've found." 

The Matoran paused. The pain was located along the backs of her legs. It was like the whipping she had received once on Stelt. That place had so many different memories. Her right hand was slightly burned as well, although that pain was easier to ignore. "I'm still interested to see - or perhaps feel - what you have in mind," she said. "Lead on."

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin kept moving, arriving at the commercial sector at the top of the stairs. If any beings were watching, they would be treated to a possibly amusing sight as tentacles reached around poles and into places, piling food and drinks on his plate and tray. He was starving.

IC(A.D.): A.D. looked up as Kalatin approached his table and sat down, but he didn't say anything. 

OOC: A.D., Kalatin open for interaction. 

IC: Arkie (Commercial)

"Exactly. I prefer to use my elemental powers, but this thing comes in handy a lot of the time-" I tap the crossbow on my back- "and I'm also pretty good with an axe." I smile wistfully. "The first weapon my dad taught me to use was his massive axe- you remember it, right, Rev? It was huge- when he was teaching me, I swear I was hardly taller than it- that glorified wood-chopper quite literally came up to my eye level."

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC - Vagust:

"No, it's moreso just the courtesy of saying sorry. Besides, I doubt you want to be here at all, and I know I certainly don't. So I'm sorry for the fact that we're both stuck in this tournament," the Toa of Lightning explained. "Anyways, what's your name? Looking to train? I'm bored and could use a non-lethal opportunity to practice."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector | With Ravyn and Arkie)

He swallowed and nodded. "Axes and crossbows are both good. I'd say that swords and longbows are better, but they are harder to use." His eyes examined Arkie closely, like the eyes of a noble recruiting warriors or of a merchant buying slaves. He then turned to look at Ravyn. "And you're partially right. A mercenary shouldn't tell how many blows they can take, but rather exaggerate the amount and ask for a price that appears to be fair, but is actually more than they would've gotten if they had told the truth. And the best soldiers almost never get sent to the front line, so your life expectancy doesn't become awfully short all of a sudden." He examined Ravyn in a similar way as he had examined Arkie, although for a shorter period of time.

He grabbed his mug again and drank. After emptying it he pointed at Ravyn and said "From now on I will call you Skinny Grey", then pointing at Arkie, "And Ironarm. Both of you look like capable warriors." He looked at Ravyn. "And, if I may ask, what were these 'trials' you had to go through? I'm just curious, that's all."

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "No, just watch my back, Sudrec," Riss replied, the Bass Cannons wubbing away at the building still. "If it's who I think it is, your weaponry might not be much use at the moment. Assuming I heard what I thought I did, after all!"

IC: Venix grinned and dodged slightly to the side, stepping into the thrust as it slipped past her. Two hands slipped down and made a move to grab the MACCHA SWORD! at the base of the blade, near the hilt.

IC: “Tuyetkhamun. No element given, but she’s a toa. Covered in bandages, which she can control. Also has this ink of some kind that can transmute matter or control minds. Kind of creepy looking. Makes her look like she’s dead.”

“T-Turbo Vixen? What? Her species is listed as ‘Slizer,’ whatever the Karz that is, but…” Xaeraz paused, taking a deep breath. “She’s a car. With an arm. Enhanced vision, Kakama-level speed and.” His eyes widened in shock and he swore under his breath. “Metal control? Come on, the car has it but I don’t?”

“Yoko ‘Blue Rose.’ Former Av-Toa, now without element. I sympathize there. Going to be using her mech, the Sky Queen. Looks like a giant Le-toa, even has similar powers. Flight, uses a cutlass, elemental “Black” air. Just like regular elemental air, but with Shadow thrown in. Weird.”

“Minami. Toa of Cloth. Because of course she is. Elemental control over cloth, ability to create something called ‘Plague spores,’ and telepathic. Maybe she could help you expand your wardrobe after the War Games?”

“Hagah. Artakha bull. Lava sword, complete with ability to fire lava, and some very, very fancy armor. Like, that's real nice. Must have been pretty pricey to make. And, he's very loyal, apparently.”

“Omega. Magnetism Rahkshi. Using his mech, Smasher. Greatsword, arm shotgun, and something called ‘Hedgehog mode.’ Basically transforms into a giant, spiky ball. Why this was a good idea in his mind, I haven’t the faintest idea.”

“Gamma. Ba-toa. Dual wields jagged swords, and wears a kanohi called the Raxa. Increases his strength and defensive capabilities for a short amount of time, at the price of exhaustion.”

“Prose. Rahkshi of Prosperity, whatever that means. Wields a shovel and a pick. So, if we need to dig trenches, I guess we know who’s going to be in charge of that brigade.”

“Maglev. Toa of Magnetism and Ice. Also has a ‘Tesla Coil system,’ which gives him an electric field he can manipulate. Apparently a very complicated way of flying, according to a note on his file.”

“Aeolin. Toa-kraata symbiote? What?” Xaeraz took a moment to read over the profile before continuing. “Toa who wears an armored prosthetic leg that contains a kraata, it seems. Cyclone powers equivalent to a Shadow Kraata’s, and spiked boots.”

“Nisaduf. I recognize the name, but not the person. Fe-matoran, Nynrah Ghost. Has something called ‘The Illusion of Greatness.’ Nanomachine swarm that enables her to fly, create illusions, or make a dagger. Allows her to mimic other people. I think I knew a Nisaduf when I was a Ghost.”

“Sevyn, the Protosteel Chef. Steltian Upper Class. Pair of butcher knives, an apron that allows him to summon anything remotely related to a kitchen, and the ability to cook useful concoctions in battle?” Xaeraz scrolled on the profile a bit, then continued, “Must have an unlisted ability to be entirely too ridiculous and still function.”

“Ancient Darkness. Dragon. Flight, fire breath, teeth, claws. Prefers to be called A.D. for what it’s worth.”

“Kalatin. I’m not even sure how to describe it. Goo, eyes, and tentacles? A psion, with elasticity abilities, too. I expect those and his gelatinous structure will make him fairly durable.”

“Xara. Chain Lightning Rahkshi. Wields a pair of jagged swords and can fly. Apparently, she’s shadow kraata level. I think she was at the opening ceremony, too.”

“Dayeth. ‘Dark’ Ta-toa. Apparently her fires absorb heat and light instead of making them. Uses a battle axe and a mask of emulation, which allows her to copy powers from other sapient beings, as long as they don’t belong to a weapon or mask. Also, she can share those copied powers with people nearby. Which is nice.”

“Terry Terrix. Toa of-Ma’am?” Xaeraz looked up at the Queen and held up the tablet, pointing to the profile he had before him. “Is this a karzing joke?”

Edited by Decapixaetion
  • Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

"Normally, one who wished to join was expected to fight someone who was already a member in order to prove that they were capable of doing so, but my trial in particular... well, it also required helping fend off an army who decided to come knocking on the doors to our previous outpost," Ravyn sighed. "It isn't a day I particularly like to remind myself of."

He then turned back towards Arkie.

"Oh, I remember it," he said, folding his arms across his chest defiantly as he smirked. "I also remember tripping on it and almost falling into The Break after a specific someone forgot to pick it back up one night while they were watching the lava flow, something I could've easily avoided if the blizzard that occured a few hours later didn't bury it beneath a snowbank."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Tirkah:

He shrugged, "more power to ya, I guess. Guess not everyone's cut out for combat."

IC: Falcon - Training Sector. 

"Not cut out for combat?" I hissed angrily, a hiss that Vyne echoed with one of her own. She clearly didn't like this guy. "I wouldn't be here in this stupid tournament if I wasn't cut out for combat." 

IC: Sudrec

"Huh?

Seeing Riss turn around and begin shooting at a building, Sudrec set his mech back upright and aimed his rifle at the building.

"Should I flank whatever's behind there, or should I wait?"

Virse had successfully distracted the newcomers, so The Puppetmaster let his hardlight cover dissipate, and raised his exo-suit's arms to fire a laser from each hand one aimed at Riss and the other at Sudrec.  

IC Velix:

The Fragmentation shot hit the chest, cracking it badly. Velix pulled his buzzsaw free of the likely damaged arm, and took off , as to make an isoceles triangle with his mech, Xara's mech, and the sniper's mech.

IC: Xara (Tonitrui) - Arena. 

Once the enemy mech was far enough away that I was outside of its slowness field, I started moving backwards, jumping up on top of a nearby building with my weapon trained on him. It seemed he couldn't use that railgun of his without first switching off the slowness field. 

The only way for him to attack was to lower his defences, and when he did, I would be ready. 

“Terry Terrix. Toa of-Ma’am?” Xaeraz looked up at the Queen and held up the tablet, pointing to the profile he had before him. “Is this a karzing joke?”

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector. 

You know that feeling you get when you know someone is talking about you? 

Terry was having that feeling right now. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arkie (Commercial)

"What?" I say innocently, holding my hands out either side of me indignantly. "I was like, ten when I did that. You gotta give me some leeway here! Not to mention the fact that I only had one arm. Have some respect for disabled people!" I continue jokingly, the light rippling off my silvered left arm.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, with Mirror)

"I didn't think so," she replied lightly, scanning the crowd for her brother. She frowns at the lack of impassioned shouting, clashing of blades, or even just the raw sounds of a fisticuffs fight

"Well, this is odd," Bajets mutters, glancing over the crowds once more. It's very unlike Halken to not be the center of everything.

IC: Sevyn (Commercial Sector, with Yuri)

"Why hello there!" Sevyn boomed, turning and striding over towards the snail with a grin of greeting. 

"And who would you be, good snail sir? I believe you already have heard my name?"

IC: Nisaduf (Her Room)

The little Matoran yawned. She was enjoying the round, even though Riss hadn't fought much and so wasn't really being shown. That was okay. She needed a warm glass of drink anyway, maybe milk or something. 

Wiggling out of the bed, she wrapped her Chibi Kale blanket around herself and carefully put the Enforcer plushie on her bed before slipping out of the room, eyes droopy and yawning every few seconds. She shuffled over to the nearest little table with a coffee pot steaming and poured herself a mug, adding liberal amounts of cream, sugar and milk until it was more tan than black or brown. 

With a sigh of contentment, she sipped the mug and began to shuffle back to her room. This hit the spot.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

"You just read about a Toa of Flesh and a Toa of Paper, Xaeraz," the Queen said, not bothering to remove her eyes from the security feeds. "Whatever else you have found on that list... simply know that anything is possible in the multiverse. An infinite number of possibilities, if you will."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

"Would you perhaps care to relax a little?" Maeus asked. "I can do that for you, if you would like. Perhaps it might numb your pain... or perhaps the awareness your mind shall retain during the process would only make your suffering worse. A fun little experiment to try!"

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

"Hey, you over there - fleshy Toa," Dreisen called to Jorth, eyes remaining on his computer game. "You here for a Mech, or just to chat? Because if it's the former, get your butt over here before your conversation makes you late for the War Games. And if it's the latter, well... to be honest, I've got no point to make about that one."

• Upvote 1

Another mech suddenly appeared in the rear-view camera of Sudrec's mech.

What-

Sudrec rapidly turned the CHLE around, the mech pivoting on its landspinners as the laser blast connected with its torso.

"Damage to waist armor sustained. Motors have been exposed but are functioning at normal capacity."

Waisting no time, Sudrec kicked the CHLE into high gear. The CHLE sped off before going into reverse, facing the new mech (Baterra Nui) as it dashed away from it in a reverse zig-zag pattern.

Targeting, targeting...

Five shots per second. Three hundred per minute. Each bullet capable of traveling at over 800 meters per second. Armor penetration... I don't remember the specifics.

But it wilL be EnOuGh to DESTROY tHIs mAN.

One shot. Two, three, four, five. Five 30mm bullets flew down range straight for the Baterra Nui. As the hot lead left the barrel of the rifle, the CHLE began moving in a circling pattern around its new foe.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC - Ilyin:

As things stand, I could certainly have been quite a bit worse for wear than I was. I could've lost friends, or been harmed by them, I could've lost more than just a single life in the system...but all in all, I was back in the facility, safe and sound, Halken has a gem, and everything was alright. So then I was just walking around doing nothing there in the comfort sector, when what to my wondering eye should appear but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer a fellow combatant. Matoran of Iron, she looked like. I shrugged, and walked up behind her, tapping her on the shoulder.

"Want to see a magic trick?" I asked. I was bored.

IC - Yuri:

"Yes, I heard your name - you were speaking quite loudly. I am Yuri, of Stelt. Gladiator extraordinaire and loving of the fine foods, yes."

profiles i guess

IC(fishers): "I usually prefer to sit or lie down before doing that," fishers said. "And I think sitting down would increase my pain right now, so I'm going to have to say no." How is he going to get me to the trial if I'm relaxing? fishers thought. Is he going to carry me? The thought put a smile back on the Matoran's face. 

"It's not really that bad." the Matoran added. "Let's just continue with the trial, and if I get through it with my mind and body still intact, I'm sure the nurses upstairs can treat a few minor burns."

IC: "Shame about that. Still we learn through experience, hopefully-"

"Hey, you over there - fleshy Toa. You here for a Mech, or just to chat? Because if it's the former, get your butt over here before your conversation makes you late for the War Games. And if it's the latter, well... to be honest, I've got no point to make about that one."

"Whoops, duty calls." Jorth strolled over to Dreisen, handing the sketched plans for the mech over to the engineer

IC: Turbo looked from Dayeth, to Minami, to the Enforcer. Didn't look like different species to her. There were differences sure, but nothing more than there was between her, Cinder, Glacier and Scuba. There was no mistaking them for each other, that was for sure. 

"If there are other species here then let them go too. I'm not unfair or anything."

Whatever this thing was, it was clearly between the bipeds. Not something she needed to get sucked into

IC: Tuyetkhamun watched as Kelatin dribbled away round to another area, making sure that this time he'd leave them alone.

"You volunteered to help. You acted without waiting for my explanations or approval. You chose the most obvious means of distraction you could. These mistakes, and the consequences that resulted from it, are entirely a result of your own actions. If you wish for a target for your anger might I suggest looking in a mirror?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Falcon - Training Sector.

"What's wrong with Toa?" 

As soon as the attacking mech started to turn to face him, he dashed for cover faster than any of the slower, clunkier mechs could've managed. Bullets ripped through the air towards him, grazing the outer surface of his exo. Two of them went through, one carving a narrow gash across his real arm inside the suit while the other punched a hole through the exo's arm.

The liquid metal flowed to fill in the gaps, and he twisted around to return fire with his lasers. 

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

Dayeth just laughed. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Queen's Office

She listened in a contemplative silence as Xaeraz listed off the names, a faint grin flickering at the corners of her mouth at his analysis of their powers. A few of them in particular managed to drag a reaction from her. The undead Toa received a strange combination of disgust and curiosity, a sly grin to the Toa of Cloth, and an uncomfortable squirm at the mention of tentacles.

All in all, it seemed like a good team with a good variety of powers, but she still had as much of an idea of what to do with them as she did coming into the room. As Xaeraz finished up and fell silent, Kopen sighed and rubbed at her head. "No... guess I don't know anyone. Some of them sound... useful."

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

Mirror looked up, relieved that Bajets hadn't pressed him further. He followed her gaze around the sector. "I thought it was nice," he observed. "Much better than all that smoke from earlier."

IC: Virse - Arena (fighting Riss and Sudrec with Puppetmaster)

Within moments of reforming, the structure she was hiding behind was suddenly pummeled by a devastating wall of sound. Bricks slid from the wall and fell towards her, and Virse decided it would be best to get moving. The Wrath crouched low as it trudged to another building, waiting for the Great Being to reveal himself.

No one should have seen her... or heard her, unless... 

It was just like Round 2. That De-Toa turned around at the softest noise and blasted her with sound. "Starburst?" she called out tentatively.

Lasers fired. The trap was sprung, and one of her previous allies was stuck inside. Virse couldn't just blast them like this.

IC: Lady Dajik - Lower Hallways

Her hand clenched and unclenched by her side, threatening to tear into the mummy. She did the best she could to keep a cool face without much success. "You promised me information," she snarled. "I did what I knew to do; they should have never found me that quickly."

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne shrugged. "Battles here, battles at home. At least they feed me here and I have a chance to win something. At home, I'm lucky if I get a meal and the battles never end." She unlimbered her warhammer. "Yeah, I'm up for some training. I'm Ismekne."

IC - Vagust:

Vagust shifted his baldrick, placing his sword's sheathe at his back, and drew his own sword. He wasn't planning to utilize the staff-sword right now, just the longsword. "Well then, Ismekne, I'll let you make the choice: do we stay here, or do we move elsewhere so that hopefully we don't bother those close to us? I'll let you make the first pass as well."

OOC: Feel free to bunny Vagust if you do move them away from the others nearby.

profiles i guess

IC: "Yes, Ma'am but treads?" He gestured at the tablet again, despite her casual not-looking-at-it-ness. "The others I can somewhat accept, weird as they are. Treads isn't even close to an element! And his weapons! 'Daggerang?' 'Bangarang?' What sort of bizarre world do you have to come from for someone to make a note in your file that you're half Tarakava?" He grumbled, sighing something about "insane elements that make no sense," and continued with his report.

"Sorry, Kopen, we have a few more to go through still. Pretty big force here. Bigger than any team I ever joined, I'll tell you that much."

"Captain Miril. Toa. Uses dual cutlasses and a flintlock pistol, and a mask that allows her to split into two. Her pistol is useless in this state because we can't have nice things, and any injuries on one of her will be reflected on the other. Again, nice things aren't allowed, it seems."

"Tenjou. Av-toa. Wears a Kadin and uses a sentient bow who is apparently very snarky. I wonder how well she gets along with a weapon who talks back. I can't imagine I'd do very well in her situation."

"...I'm not sure what to tell you here, Kopen. Maccha Yellow! is listed as "Hero!" but I'm fairly sure he's a toa, just without an element. Apparently, he can create explosions that knock people around without damaging them, does more damage when he names his attacks, and has some kind of ridiculous time-screwery sword. Just as bad as Terrix, in my opinion."

"Izarargi. Skakdi. Elemental resistance cloak, two-handed sword she can use in one hand because she's aparently really big, and the ability to make anything she holds a useful weapon. Might be handy if we have anyone who can actually make things."

"Belitun. Again, no idea what to call her race, but she's got a knife that can cut anything, based on the side she uses. Really not sure how to use that, myself."

"Antiro Vod. Le-toa, Miru, and a...A briefcase? A protosteel briefcase?" He sighed and shook his head. "Seriously, the weapons some people use..."

"Von Worten. You remember her. Ce-toa with a Crast and a book? She picked up the Mind Tome about five minutes ago. Maybe she'll be happy to be with us again!"

"Damaka. Toa of...Fighting Spirit? Apparently he can imbue people with the will to fight, or remove it entirely. Also uses a greatsword, and has a mask that whispers sweet nothings of advice to him. Could be useful with some of our less-skilled fighters, maybe."

"Vegetoa. Av-toa, Kanohi Kadin, and generally a better toa than average in terms of physical attributes. Sounds kind of like a reference to something I'm not sure I know."

"Ravyn. Fe-toaaaaaaagh karz. Another being with metal powers, and here I am." Xaeraz grumbled for a bit before resuming his explanation. "Wears a Volitak and uses something called 'Macheterangs.' I feel like he probably stole them from treadman."

"Xaeraz. Fe-toa who doesn't have his element anymore. Wears the mask of Repair, allowing him to fix organic and inorganic substances, as long as he understands the injury, wields a pair of retractable, ballistic armblades. Wingpack with his own design of propulsion which is silent and produces no heat unless he wants it to. Bears the gem of Sickness, allowing him to be rude to everyone, wields the Rust Cannon, and is generally more handsome than everyone else on the field."

"And finally, Kale Ironshaper, using his power armor, Peerless. Av-toa. Wears a kakama and for Mata Nui's sake are you kidding me? He has elemental iron too?" Xaeraz groaned and slumped in his chair, letting the tablet fall on his chest.

"I really hate having no element. Could you tell?"

IC: Wait. She knew that voice. Riss stumbled back as the Bass Cannons turned off, stumbling back enough to just be grazed by the laser the Puppetmaster had fired at her. She grunted in pain, then moved forward into the rubble of the building she had just knocked over.

"Virse?" she called, Stratoaxer in hand. "Virse, was that you?"

• Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(Ismekne): "Yes. Let's get some space." The Ga-Toa moved about ten yards away from the Rahkshi sparring match, watching as the electricity Toa followed her into the ring. It took a couple seconds to think about how to start. The Toa had height and reach advantage over her, meant that she had to get in close. Trying to exhaust him by dodging his attacks was one of her mistakes.

She switched into a sideways stance facing the hand that was holding the sword, and swung her hammer at his sword wielding arm using her hand in the front of her stance, hoping to knock the sword from his hand or damage his arm (OOC: not that badly). Her other arm hovered up by her chest to try to protect herself. 

OOC: Pretty sure Vagust is right-handed, but I thought I'd give a little leeway here. 

IC: Kopen - Queen's Office

Nope, he was still going. The sheer number and variety of beings under her command was starting to sink in. She probably missed a name or two. There was no way to remember them all, let alone formulate a plan.

Just as she was sinking into despair, Xaeraz's comments managed to win a grin from her. She jumped over and tried to place a comforting hand on his shoulder. Even with him slouched down, it was a bit of a reach for her. 

IC: Virse - Arena

The mech thundered over to where she had just been hiding, leaving Virse to wonder what to do. The Great Beings had not been kind enough to place her on the same side as her previous allies. She had every reason to strike now, catching her enemy unaware...

But she couldn't. How could she break one of the few alliances she had in this place? But she couldn't reveal herself either. Virse pressed her hands to the walls again and tried to disappear into the sand.

"Sustaining damage to torso area."

Sudrec clicked his teeth in frustration as he continued moving around in a zigzag pattern.

"I must say, you have a pretty fancy toy there. A Liquid-Metal cockpitless Exosuit with photonic cannons?"

This enemy mech probably had the advantage in terms of both durability and ranged power. But could it handle itself up close?

The CHLE dropped to all fours and crawled like a maniacal insect on speed towards the Baterra Nui, still firing its rifle (which had been effortlessly mounted onto the shoulder sidearm by the cockpit).

"Sorta makes me feel a little outclassed here, piloting this bucket!"

He summoned up a hardlight illusion of rubble to obscure himself from the enemy mech's sight, which also served to take most of the hits from its rifle. Once out of sight, he shuffled into a nearby building and focused his own psionic powers, projecting an illusion of his exo behind the hardlight illusion from his viewpoint, crouched  in the doorway.

It was time to mess with the enemy's head a little. 

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

"I have seen many strange things in my life time, Xaeraz. A half-Tarakava with treads is one of the rather ordinary ones in comparison," the Queen replied. 

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

"Ah! Here we are!"

Fishers would find herself in a starkly lit room with gray protodermis walls, ceiling, and floor. A variety of surgical tools were hanging on the far wall, and there was also a counter attached. In the middle of the room was an operating table with straps clearly meant to hold the victim patient in place.

"Please, lie down," Maeus instructed cheerfully. "It might be a little painful with those burns of yours, but we'll get rid of those shortly!"

GM IC: DREISEN - ENGINEERING

"Sweet. Your Mech will be ready for you when the War Games begin," Dreisen said, grabbing the plans and tossing them onto the pile of forms that had been submitted by other fighters. "Feel free to return to your wonderful existence in this karz-hole."

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

"Tell you what; when I wake up, we'll take a nice little trip over to the Ta-Wahi side of The Break... so I can dangle you over the edge by your legs for about a half an hour," the Fe-Toa growled. "Then I'll consider us even."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC - Vagust:

Vagust pulled back, bringing his sword back up and over his shoulder into the ox position, evading Ismekne's attack. He then lashed forwards, his point seeking Ismekne's heart, while she would be recovering from the hammer swing. He would, of course, prevent himself from actually harming his sparring partner - but there was no point to sparring at his level if you didn't do it full speed and full strength, at least until the last moment when you had to stop yourself.

profiles i guess

IC: Nisaduf (Comfort Sector, with Ilyin)

She turns in her cocoon of blanket to cock her head at the newcomer, lips parted in confusion as she blinked once and then smiled, bouncing once.

"Sure, I guess!"

Watching Ilyin intently, she took another sip of the coffee. Mmmm. Nice and warm.

IC: Sevyn (Commercial Sector, with Yuri)

"Ah, a fellow Steltian I see! Though I must say I've never seen a being quite like you, my friend Yuri! You must hail from a separate universe as mine!"

His grin never waivers even as he absently pulls a cutting board from his apron and a vegetable, chopping it with one hand expertly before pulling a small Tupperware-like object from the pocket, emblazoned with the name 'PLASTAINER' for whatever reason. He swiftly shoved the diced plant into it before the whole thing was unceremoniously shoved back into the apron.

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, with Mirror)

She laughs lightly, forgetting her concern for a second.

"Most things are better than that smoke, Mirror. I couldn't understand living in it myself, yet Metru Nui seems to deal with it fairly well."

She pauses and shrugs, turning back to her pizza.

"At least in my universe. One can never be sure how it is elsewhere."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.