BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Engineering Sector

...I don't think I'm ready to be a Toa.

;Being a Toa isn't about how well you control your element, sister.;

No, I...

;It's okay. You don't need to be afraid.;

"I'm not scared!" It took Kopen a moment to realize she had said those words out loud, and she left the security of her mental conversation to make sure she was alone. Why would I be afraid?

;So much has changed so recently. You found yourself in the company of your enemies on a dangerous expedition. You fear that your new powers are beyond control.;

Tenjou... I...

;Give it time, sister. No Toa is made a master, and your journey is far more difficult. But you are strong, Kopen. You will learn.;

...Thanks, Tenjou. I... I don't think I can just sit here. I need to go back.

Kopen pushed herself up and slowly retraced her steps back towards the exit.

• Upvote 2

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

"Maybe..." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Thak:

"Let's try somethin' different, then...." H emuttered to himself. This one took a bit of concentration, but he'd done it a few times and....

BLAMO!

A full sized net made of twisted metal links was yawning open to Catch the turtle.

IC Kat:

"Good luck, then. I helped someone else get one, and it was quite the trip. The gems seem to have ways of defending themselves from people who'd claim them."

I shrugged. 

IC(Samantha): Down. The turtle landed and curled into her shell. Fortunately she wasn't in the middle of Hollis flaming ember lava mess. Impact. 

The net hit her shell. It hurt. A little. The impact of it wasn't enough to shatter it, thankfully. Now she had to get out of said net before Thak's next attack. 

If she could. 

IC: [Hollis - Sota Coliseum]

The Skakdi kept focusing all his attacks on the turtle. His smouldering feet should have told him that was a bad idea. Hollis stepped in to meddle in the fight once again, switching back to the Kikanalo roars. Sonic waves powered from his mouth, though not quite to the rock-smashing variety the actual animals could get to. Hollis didn't want to go tearing his throat out now. No, he just used enough force so that the net was caught in the cone of sound, and hurled back at its creator. 

Hollis knew Skakdi. He knew that they couldn't use their element solo, had to be in union. Some got around this by using weaponry that tapped into their reserves of elemental energies, which looked suspiciously like what Thak was doing. Which meant, Hollis thought, that he wouldn't be able to absorb his element of thrown back at him. That net, intended for the turtle, should tangle him up just as nicely...

IC: [Venga - Wilted Forest]

"I wouldn't worry too much. To answer both you and the sapper, I'm a level seven adaption Rahkshi. Most threats I just need a few moments to adjust to and then I can just walk right through them. And if there's something too hazardous even for me..." He pointed with a thumb towards Feraz, "I say we let Mister Nosey take point."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting against Scriva and Berekzo)

She stepped to the side when she saw the Toa throw a rock at her, but didn't avoid the dust cloud that unexpectedly appeared after the stone disintegrated. She coughed and closed her eyes, taking a few steps backwards in case the enmy would decide to attack.

She managed to open one of her eyes slightly, because she wanted to see if they were indeed approaching her, but was surprised to see Some crystal shards from the weird creature zigzagging in midair and flying like bird-Rahi. The crytals hit the ground and shattered.

"Are you serious?" she said to the creature and coughed, "You can fly, have six limbs and able to use telekinesis? Why on earth haven't you killed the Toa yet? You don't need her, you could defeat any fighter here by yourself!"

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Severain (Wilted forest entrance)

Severain chipped in with his skill-set. "If things get too hectic on the ground, I can always cover you with aerial support." he said, flexing his wings slightly. "Not that I can't hold my own in combat..."

IC-Harami (Bionifight facility, near exit to the Wilted forest)

After the Rahkshi went to join the others after passing what was... A threat? Harami went over to see them off. "Good luck, guys." She said. Try to come back safely."

IC-Tavari (Wilted forest)

A loud explosion sound caught Tavari's attention immediately. sensing she, or someone else, was in danger, she leapt through the trees to find out the source of the sound.

IC-Fission (en route to the spine)

This being seemed to be toying with him again. "They call me Fission." He said. "And I call me Fission. and well, just about everyone calls me that. I forgot my real name years ago."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

He pointed with a thumb towards Feraz, "I say we let Mister Nosey take point."

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

"I like the sound of that." 

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting against Scriva and Berekzo)

"Why on earth haven't you killed the Toa yet? You don't need her, you could defeat any fighter here by yourself!"

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

"I can still hear you," she breathed, looking for something else she could use as a weapon... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Feraz:

Feraz crossed his arms, opening up FIDAT and resentfully typing away.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Kopen - Wilted Forest

As she began approaching the borders of the Wilted Forest, Kopen could hear the distant, familiar voices of the group. It seemed she was just in time.

Her slow pace slowed even further as she crossed that last dozen bio. They had been joined by yet another Rahkshi. But she had to speak to them, even if she had no idea how.

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

The Vortixx remained peaceful, and so the Shards returned to Berekzo's flesh. Its beady eyes never left her, though the showed no animosity, merely curiosity and a hint of incomprehension.

Though it understood her words, the meaning behind them was beyond its knowledge. Could it... be attacking the wrong being? No, the writing Toa had attempted to assist against the Lightning Toa. The near defeat it had suffered proved the Vortixx untruthful.

Its answer had no need of words. Actions would speak louder, and they came in the form of a hail of Shards striking for the Vortixx. The shots were not intended to be lethal. Most were safely aimed low towards her legs, though a few were intent on crippling her arms.

It would see if it truly could defeat any fighter in this game.

IC Kat:

"Well, hey, be careful out there, a few Cultists picked up our trail, I think."

I turned to go back inside, only to come face to face with.....

I blinked, getting a good once over on the Toa in front of me.

"You got taller." I said, perhaps more bluntly than I 'd intended.

IC Oinez / Wilted Forest

Ugh, bickering. Not good.

{If worse comes to worse, you can kill them and take whatever we find for yourself}

The not-voice was correct, none of the others would prove that much an issue for him and his guardian if push came to shove, it wasn't like you could adapt to a building-leveling explosion in an instant, eh?

...but close to it

Kopen was just as surprised as the Rahkshi in front of her. She froze, and for a moment, the words wouldn't come. She knew that voice, but she couldn't quite place it or the profile from all the Rahkshi she had seen here.

"Yeah... I'm a Toa now," she replied uncertainly.

GM IC: THE SPINE/MUAKA'S DEN

The sand soared over the walls of the prison, and landed atop another invisible force field. There seemed to be no cracks...

---

A field of energy stopped advancement from underground as well. It didn't seem to yield, but it looked...different underground. Lines of light refracted through it, like a gigantic gem.

---

The wall blocked any powers trying to get directly through it. A faint sound echoed when the psionic energy tried to get through...

GM IC: THE WAR ROOM/THE SOTA COLISEUM/MUAKA'S DEN

Every fighter found themselves teleported back into the prison, with no warning. Even the ones inside suddenly found themselves moved and placed within a cell. Before, very few cells even closed, and even fewer actually locked. Now, if any prisoner tried to open their door, they would realize it was impossible to even tough the door. A field, much like the one wrapping around the prison, had materialized in front of each door. Though the prisoners had their weapons, there seemed to be no way out...

---

Hevias growled, and glared at the screen. Something had triggered the emergency teleportation. An outside source. He lacked cameras to view the outside of the prison, only the inside. The prisoners were back in their cells, of course. The wounded were being stabilized by the field - a feature not even Hevias was aware of. The previous herald must have done that, just in case. He stood, and pressed a button. It was time to make an announcement.

---

A robotic voice rang out throughout the Muaka's Den, where all the prisoners were located. "I regret to inform you, but the Sota games are being cut a bit short! I won't be able to determine a winner until a certain...issue is resolved. Once it is, you will be returned to the Coliseum to finish your fighting and win your freedom! Be glad you are all being healed for this, I wouldn't want to have fighters going in injured."

---

The field around the prison fluctuated, just for a moment. A few grains of sand slipped into the prison from the ceiling above. The barrier simply blinked, in and out of existence, for everyone else. It came back just as strong as before, however. Something happened indeed...

OOC: No Sota champion has been decided, but all of you fighters should be healing right now if injured. It's not instant, but it's not incredibly slow, either. Yes, you still have your weapons, but the field keeping you in the prison is now keeping you in your cell.

For now, that is.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Kopen's brow furrowed as she tried to remember the Rahkshi. Then it all came to her, and she gave a sheepish grin. "I'm... sorry for how I treated you. Rahkshi in my world are... different."

IC: Virse - The Spine

Still no luck. Not even a crack. The field seemed utterly impenetrable, something Virse seemed almost glad for. There would be no need to foolishly sacrifice themselves inside for nothing.

And then... something happened. Virse could feel the smallest bit of sand leaking in, but just as quickly as the breach appeared, it was gone. Virse looked to the others for an explanation. "What was that?" she asked warily.

IC: Berekzo - Muaka's Den

As Berekzo found itself in its cell once more, it quickly made itself comfortable in the darkest corner and soon appeared as if it hadn't even moved at all. If the strange happenings caused any emotion within it, it did not show.

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den Interior.

She abruptly found herself back in her cell... which was still full of rubble from her previous attempt to break out. Rubble that I could use as ammunition... Clicking her pen, she sat down and began to write, dimly aware of the cuts on her back and shoulder slowly healing... 

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Puppetmaster - Muaka's Den Exterior. 

"I still can't get through...." he started to say, and then the field abruptly flickered before reappearing, "....but it seems we may have finally gotten the attention of whoever's inside...."

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den Interior.

I was confined to my cell, but my camera was still rolling. Perfect. I sat down on the bunk, letting my burn heal itself while my camera slowly did a sweeping recording of the interior of the prison.

When or if I ever got out of here, I intended to show the worlds exactly what this place was like...

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den Exterior. 

"Let's see if anyone comes out to say hello," I suggested, cautiously drawing my blades.

IC: Whisper - Sota Coliseum.

She rose from the stands, peering down into the suddenly-empty arena. "What's going on?" she demanded, exchanging baffled glances with the other cultists nearby. 

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Hall.

A disappointed frown distorted her features. She'd been so looking forward to seeing Maccha Green get butchered... 

IC: Maccha Black!

IC:

Teacher raised an eyebrow at the being which Maccha gestured towards.

"Evidently...," she said, slowly looking back to the titanic man before her. "In any event, I am glad to hear of your philosophy. I suppose in such a time as this, we need all the allies that we can find."

GM IC: The tiny Gate Guardian failed to stagger as the wall of air hit it, but the much larger, invisible beast projecting the illusion did, as Antiro might be able to detect. It screeched and sent another kick at the le-toa, much stronger this time. More zombies could be felt rising from the earth behind it, a rhythmic crunching sound as sharp feet began to skitter closer to the House.

IC:

Something clicked in my mind. Something in the air felt wrong, something in how it kicked me without kicking me, something about how it looked like two Visorak smushed together....

I should have seen it sooner.

I tried to get up, only to be hit even harder; I flew backwards, smacking into the side of the building with enough force to knock the breath out of me. Ever had the breath knocked out of you? It's not a fun experience, I'll let you know. Being a guy who wasn't too used to the physical exertions of being kicked into walls on a regular basis -- sometimes I wonder why I went for a desk job back home -- I ended up a little panicky at the sensation of not being able to, y'know, breathe, and I wound up crumpling to the ground.

I glanced over at Falcon, scrabbling in the hard earth for purchase. Tried to get back to my feet, but pain was radiating in my back and I could barely focus with empty lungs. Needed to tell Falcon about what we were facing. What was that sound? Was I imagining that chittering or was it--

oh n--

please god no--

I forced myself up onto one elbow.

I raised my other hand.

The air around the top half of the former Skakdi of Psionics grew dense and cradled the carcass. 

Focus, I thought. You'll only have chance at this.

My arm snapped to the side.

The carcass flew--

c'mon c'mon c'mon

--and blood and gore rained down from its arc in the sky, down upon the Gate Guardian.

If luck was on my side, it might reveal just enough of the real Guardian to give Falcon the right idea.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Samantha): Samantha curled up in her cell, watching the holes in her shell repair themselves. Time for a nap. 

IC(Ismekne): From her distant dream, the Toa felt her mind slowly return and the pain slowly decrease. It would be a long time before she could get up, she knew. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh carefully unscrewed the panel on the back of the robot, and pulling out the wireless module. Carefully, he began the delicate process of separating it from the rest of it. 

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs.

"Oh.... now that's just wrong..." but it had worked. Behind the creature was a much larger, seemingly invisible version of it. A version that now had an arrow flying towards where I assumed its head to be...

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"So I guess these things are buggered, then?" Terry looked over the pile of drones, "Waste of me bloody time diggin' 'em out." 

Kopen didn't laugh. "A Rahkshi... took my sight," she admitted softly. "I always thought it was random chance, just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but now... I'm not so sure."

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

"We'll do what we can," Glaive growled. His "hand" still remained inside the machinery.

Edited by Click

IC Therex:

Well that was unusual. Though Therex hadn't been here long enough to know. He'd have to keep waiting.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

Casanuva reappeared in his cell, as he had before. He sighed, placing Ferrite back on his back. The stinging welts on his body had softened to dull aches. This might be good for him, but he wasn't any closer to escaping. If anything, he was farther! Grimacing, the Fa-Toa walked towards the remains of his cell door, but walked into another one of the **** fields.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"I don't think scrap metal makes for a "decent army", mate," Terry remained sceptical. 

IC: Hive - Wilted Forest. 

With his experiments leading nowhere and the Sota Games put on hold, he saw no reason to linger in the Containment Centre any longer. His home, his facility, had been attacked by one of the beings Maeus and Tuoni had brought here.

He needed to learn more about them...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC-Kortus

Kortus was watching the opponents tear each other a new one, until everyone inexplicably disappeared. "Come on, Man!" He yelled. "What the Karz happened here?! WHERE'S THE BLOODSHED?!" He then proceeded to storm out of the room, and find something to vent his anger on.

IC-Drudd

After sleeping in his cell for goodness knows how long, Drudd woke up, still captive from before, He sat up miserably, before peering out behind the bars. "Oh well..." Drudd muttered, without much hope. "Drudd win next time..."

OOC

Kortus and Drudd open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: DREISEN - THE SPINE

WITH VAGUST / ZELNOS / DAEDALUS

"You heard him," Dreisen said, nodding to Xaeraz. "Let's go!"

A metal platform stretched out of the mountain several feet below them, and the dual-elemental Toa hopped down, waiting for the others.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - TUNNELS

WITH DAYETH

"At the heart of every fear is the unknown," the Skakdi said slowly, after remaining silent for several minutes. "In the dark, where one is blind, where one can choke on the shadows and sound fades away, the unknown becomes an oppressive force. One easily manipulated. Lesser beings would cower in this place - some of our sect included. But for those such as you, or myself... the dark means nothing. We know what awaits us, and it does not scare us."

"Not yet."

A flickering light was starting to become visible in the distance, revealing a wooden door. They would not reach it for some time, but it was better than seeing nothing at all.

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CLIFFS

WITH MACCHA YELLOW / VON WORTEN

"Let us explore a cave!" the Host decided. "I am certain we shall be able to crush whatever monster lies within! And then we storm that building after!"

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cliffs Cave Entrance

The hero nodded in uncharacteristic silence, spotting a cave entrance not far from their position. "How does that one look, Host?"

As an afterthought, he donned the Kanohi he'd retrieved from Sandalphon, shame he'd forgot to ask the Host for the file on him, so he could've figured out what it did.

...but close to it

GM IC: THE HOST - WAILING CLIFFS

WITH MACCHA YELLOW / VON WORTEN

The Host answered by immediately marching in the direction of said cave entrance, stopping at its mouth to stare inside. He could see quite a ways into the cave (thanks in no small part to the convenient sunlight), but it did eventually grow too dark to see any further towards the back of the cave. 

"Well, there is only one way to discover what awaits us!"

He marched inside.

IC: Taurus- Virtual simulation

Taurus slashed in silence. It would seem that fighting made them both too busy to speak. Interesting... He impaled another virtual cultist.

IC: Draco- Hallways of ruined Bionifight facility

Why was this so difficult!? Draco thought, snarling to himself. He had to make his choice: Should he join the cult, or not? Well... Blast it, he needed a second opinion. He began to search for someone, anyone!

IC: Dio Folle- City of Fear

Ever is slowly, Dio Folle pulled herself up. At last, her concealed head looked over the rim of the hole. There they were... Might as well watch the show.

IC: Gigos- Muaka's den

Ramming the wall again, Gigos stepped back, and- he was in his cell. NO! Roaring with frustration, he hit the forcefueld around him- nothing.

IC: Maccha Black!- Muaka's den

He was about to respond, when he got teleported to his cell. Sighing, he sat down.

OOC: Draco OFI

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"Yes, yes, you're very big and flashy and we're all very impressed." Venga was tempted to pat Severain on the shoulder, but that level of condescension might have gotten even into his head. "Now, since Venix is here and the Av-Toa has decided to return, I believe we are all assembled. Should we get this enterprise underway?"

IC: [Turbo Vixen - The Spine]

"Then I will also call you Fission. And you can call me Turbo Vixen."

They'd come to a steeper area of the mountains, pushing deeper as they were to reach the coliseum. Turbo just drove right up the side, centripetal force gluing her to the cliff-face. 

"Or just Turbo. Or just Vixen. I'm not picky."

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

"We just got incoming is what just happened there."

Olari had been scanning the rooms with x-ray vision just before the mass teleportation, looking for the power source she believed to exist. She'd seen as the empty cells very abruptly became occupied.

"They just 'ported a whole bunch of people in there. None of them our guys, not that I recognise anyway. I think it would be the prisoners Virse was telling us were supposed to be here. Guess they had to lower or weaken the shield to get them through...."

If the shield could be downgraded like that...it meant it could be broken. And they had even more cause to try now they knew the huge number of people kept trapped in there. Under other circumstances Olari might have fallen back, tried to get more firepower or more support or more intel...but there were people down there. People kept captive and forced to do who knew what. It was Bionifight all over again but so many times worse...

A pole flew from the quiver on her back, and floated down to the forcefield around the tunnels. There was something definitely geometric about the shield down there, like the way precious stones were cut. It reminded Olari of diamonds. And, like a diamond, the forcefield was apparently tough enough to resist anything thrown at it...unless you threw something at it in just the right direction.

"You're a chain lighting Rahkshi Xara, and that?" Olari pointed at the staff she had hovering over what looked like a major convergence of cleavage points. "That is a lightning rod. I want you to throw as much power as you can at it. See if we can't find a way to break apart this blockade..."

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

Well that had been a most abrupt end to the games. More than a little overhyped by the announcements that preceded it. Still, Hollis thought to himself as he sat alone in his cell, it had not ended in a complete bloodbath as had apparently been hoped. And he considered that a win. It was a thought that made him smile, and his colours shine bright

7AOYGDJ.jpg