Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC Maccha Yellow! / Cave

As did the Host so did he, marching into the dark.

 

Like, it was seriously dark in here. "Anyone got a light of some type?"

  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

"Well alright then. Guess your companion over there is not the caster either..." Dio Folle said, pointing in the general direction of the Skakdi. "Another question is why we are all here. Are the cultists taking us prisoner?"

IC(A.D): "I doubt it," A.D. said. "If they were going to do that, they would be more formal about it. This seems to be more of an automated defense system of the city, probably rigged up by some illusionist who wanted to protect his stuff."

 

He was pretty sure that the illusions were two fold now - it seemed to make sense that there were two illusion casters. One that was brilliant, and the other one that was pretty dim. And he thought he might be looking at the latter. But the one who was dim might know the way out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

"So... Now what?" Dio said, seemingly hoping for some answer. Maybe this passage led to the Castle, and the Skakdi over there was a cultist? Probably not. Maybe a few more illusions, to simply remove suspicion? An idea sprouted. This was a bit large, so... Focusing without giving anything away, she casted an illusion, so it would seem they were back outside- yes, even her in this Toa form of hers. Of course she wouldn't actually be in the illusion. It would just be a shadow of her. She made the shadow clone in said illusion say, "Wait... Are we outside now, or... Another illusion?" No telling how the dragon would react.


Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

Dio Folle, however, had a contingency plan. "...Seriously. How could I cast an illusion? As for the spikes..." Shadow- Dio pointed at her "mask". "Noble mask of Shapeshifting. When I got teleported here, or should I say, in the sky, my old mask broke. Had to fight over some cultist Turaga dude for it. Let's me shift parts of me into spikes, or let's me blend in." She let the illusion go. Real her looked around wildly, before relaxing, and said, "I get the suspicion, but we are playing with bigger things here. Things we don't understand. So we need to find them out."

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(A.D.): "Easy," the dragon countered. "The shapeshifting mask is an illusion, too. Come on, really? First I got the impression of something that was cloaked sticking their head in here, then the spikes happened, then I got the impression of a Toa of Water. And it didn't exactly feel like a Toa of Water when I touched you, more like hardened metal."

 

The dragon paused.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

"Extra armor. Simple." Dio Folle countered. "Would you rather me be an idiot, and get killed if we run into a situation? Or would you prefer someone with a bit thicker armor? Besides, I'd have to be a Psionics Toa to cast illusions. And besides, the Great version of this, I get the suspicion at least, let's you really shapeshift, but here I am, stuck with the Noble. And anyways, how do you 'get the impression' I'm a toa of water?"

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(A.D.): A.D. sighed. "If you have a Noble Mahki and can't shapeshift, then how did you get the spikes, that actually caused real injury to my real hands? And besides, what are you, if you aren't a Toa of Water?" 

 

This argument is getting real pointless real fast. Also the Toa of Water impression faded when the rest of the illusion did, so whoever it was isn't liking my logical arguments that much. Ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

"... A Mahiki is illusion, not Shapeshifting. Two different masks. And yes, I'm a toa of water. It's just odd that you knew that from grabbing me, that's all." By the Great Beings, was this dragon a numbskull?


Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(A.D.): A.D. sighed. This conversation was going nowhere. "I've never heard of a Mask of Shapeshifting. In my world, it takes a lot of power to actually shapeshift, but I suppose it could be possible." He shrugged. "What's more important is getting out of here for real."

Edited by fishers64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

"Yeah... I've heard Matoran selling powerless ones down South but I never went to check them out." Dio said, sighing. "Suppose we should introduce ourselves. Call me Dio."

 

IC: Draco

Within the mind of Draco, many things were occurring. Thoughts, ideas. This was normal, but there was one pounding question: Should he join the Cult? Well... What had this place done for him? The answer: Nothing. He was taken from home, taken from all that he had known and loved, only to be flung down onto this barren wasteland. People suggested that he just hide out, wait out the storm! No. He was not a child to be coddled, to be hidden away from every danger! In the cult, what would hold him, the mighty Draco, prodigal spawn of Icarax, from the battle? In the cult, he could be a respected warrior! But... What was holding him back? Surely there was nothing here worth anything to him! And yet, here he was, contemplating his future.

 

Silently, Draco stood. What was holding him back? The answer dawned on him: Because here, he had a chance back, back to seeing his home! Serving the Makuta again! Seeing- but what if this place would not be up in the air again, to send everyone back? No... Maybe... He needed someone to talk to. But not here. Slowly, Draco walked outside. Once out, he began walking towards The Spine. He would here these cultists out... And if he did not like what he heard, he would slaughter them.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: [Jorth - City Exit]

 

"I think that would be a spectacularly bad idea." Jorth grimaced at the thought of what might happen if a cultist just waltzed right into the facility... "We have some...increasingly trigger happy individuals who would see you as target practice. Being trapped in this place has not improved the tempers of some of our more volatile associates. As you have apparently already experienced."

 

 

IC: [Venga - Wilted Forest]

 

"Apologies," Venga bowed his head to Miril, "But if all he has to offer is his technology and he apparently cannot use it consistently, then I question his value."


7AOYGDJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Feraz:

Feraz looked up from his programming for a moment. "I'll have you know that this thing works. It's not a magic black box that does stuff when you want it to. You have to tell it how."


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Serena / Wilted Forest

She sighed. "I'm not in the mood to get bored to death by that rusty old sack of bolts, why don't we go see if there're some of those fighters wondering about? I haven't had a good fight in weeks!" Indeed, she already had her katana in hand. Driven by a tingling sense that made the back of her neck prickle... These footsteps were all so fresh, there might be people right here in the Forest.

 

IC Oinez / Wilted Forest

He sighed, this bickering trio wasn't gonna get them anywhere...


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Wilted Forest

 

Well, it seemed these guys didn't even need her to start arguments. At this rate, they were never going to go anywhere.

 

Should I do something?

 

;This isn't your quest, sister.;

 

But I'm a Toa! I need to... I don't know, preserve Unity or something!

 

Kopen raised her staff and unleashed a blast of light. "Enough!" she shouted. "None of us were chosen to come here, we volunteered! If you have a problem with that, you don't have to stay!"

 

 

 

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

 

Well, the conversation appeared to be over. The Herald and his new best friend were nowhere to be seen, and the Lady Dajik was tired of this castle. "Well, thank you for your assistance," she stated as she stood and bowed. "I think I'll be going."

 

There had to be something to do in this realm.

 

 

 

IC: Snese - Wilted Forest

 

Snese sighed and looked back down to the tracks. It was obvious that they were from the facility, and they had returned there. To go much further was just suicide.

 

But he was done arguing with Serena long ago. It never went anywhere. Besides, some fresh meat would be better than an old, moldy corpse. "Come on then, my dear. Let's find this 'army.'"

Edited by Click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Serena / Wilted Forest

"I'm glad that you understand, Snese-san!"

 

Without further adieu she began to cut through the dense vegetation before them with great cutting swathes of lava. She knew that the Makuta wouldn't mind the heat, neither would she. However it was far less likely their guests would be so resiliant to the heat and smoke, and any good hunter knew that smoking prey out was a quite valid tactic.

 

If this "army" were concealed in the forest, she'd burn it down to force them out into the open...


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: [Jorth - City Exit]

 

"Being trapped in this place has not improved the tempers of some of our more volatile associates. As you have apparently already experienced."

 

IC: Hive - Approaching Bionifight Facility.

 

"What would you suggest, then?" he intoned, "I would happily surrender myself as a prisoner, if that would make your compatriots feel better. Unlike others on this island, I mean your people no harm; I only seek answers." 

 

IC: [Venga - Wilted Forest]

 

"Apologies," Venga bowed his head to Miril, "But if all he has to offer is his technology and he apparently cannot use it consistently, then I question his value."

 

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

 

"Perfectly understandable," I replied, "Xians can be awfully obnoxious, so I don't blame you for being annoyed." 


LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dio Folle

"Oh believe me, I would, if I wanted to be stuck in the darkness for eternity. But as it is, this seems to be a forced alliance if we want out." Dio said, sighing. "Nothing is ever easy anymore."

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(A.D.): If I mention my fire, she'll connect me with the dead people below, and that would be bad. "Fine." A.D. said. "Can you like shapeshift your arms longer so we can find out how big this room is?" He moved out of the way from the being, towards Dio Folle's back. 

 

He wondered why the Skakdi was so quiet. Perhaps he had fallen asleep again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC - THE SPINE/THE MUAKA'S DEN

An ear-piercingly loud shattering sound resounded through the air when the lightning made contact. A massive flash of light burst forth from the shield, both inside and outside.
 
More cracking sounds. The air smelled of ozone, even more than it should have. Slowly, the light died down, and everyone could see again. The shield was cracked everywhere, and seemed opaque from the spiderweb of cracks spreading throughout it. Another thunderous cracking noise, and the shield simply...collapsed. The pieces vaporized before they even touched the ground.
 
The wall was gone. The prisoners could escape.
 
GM IC - THE WAR ROOM
 
Hevias stood, awstruck, in the War Room. He had just seen the interior shield of the Muaka's Den disappear. Completely. He snarled, and slammed a fist onto the console displaying the video. "How? How in Sota's name did this happen?! The shield was impenetrable! Not even my claws could pierce it! Not even the old Herald could harm it, and he created it!" He growled. He straightened himself up. Though the prison barrier broke, he could send in the guards. Yes, the guards. They were ample protection.

He pressed a button. "Muaka guards! Report down there immediately and keep the prisoners inside at all costs. Death is of no issue - even if they kill you, you died doing your duty, and thus you would be freed. If they resist too much, free them. That is all."

The highly-mechanical being set his hands on the table before him. The guards would be plenty enough, yes...
 
GM IC - THE SPINE/MUAKA'S DEN

The ground rumbled soon after the shield fell. The sound of many marching feet echoed throughout the mountains. The guards were coming.

 

OOC: Sorry for the wait, everyone. Now then, I will be gone/have reduced activity for around two weeks from this point.

The guards are all NPCs - you, the players, can utilize them how you want. HOWEVER! If you wish to gain new weaponry of some kind, you must clear it with other staff first. Don't be too unrealistic with these NPCs, though - they aren't there to be slaughtered. They're death cultists, from the war sector no less. They will put up a decent fight.

 

Prisoners may escape now! Yep!


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Agent 5040

"... What just happened?"

 

Seeing as the forcefield seemed to be down, the Selahkian grabbed his plasma Cannon and went to take a look.

 

"... It's down."

 

The door to freedom had been opened. But if the rmbling of the ground as indicating, the gatekeeper was coming...

 

5040 had a choice to make. Either he could just use his mask to escape, or he could hang back and help the others. Neither seemed more favorable at the moment.

 

Besides, there was the fact that he didn't know in which direction freedom lay...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den.

 

I stood there for a few moments, completely dumbfounded, before turning to Olari, "It worked!" 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Scriva - Inside Muaka's Den. 

 

She stayed quiet, trying not to draw attention to herself in among all of the shouting and fighting. Moonlight streamed in through the hole she'd blown in the cell wall, and she got to work widening the gap, until it was big enough for her to crawl through...

______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Xara - Inside Muaka's Den.

 

"Okay... was not expecting that..." but it would make for one karz of a story. Camera still rolling, I snatched up my staff and charged into the fray, a field of electricity crackling to life around me. "Let's get the karz out of here!" 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

IC: Whisper - The Spine.

 

She'd heard the shield fall, and shadow-traveled back out onto the mountainside to get a view of what was going on.

 

She didn't like what she saw... 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gigos- Muaka's Den

What was that? Oh, did it matter? It seemed that the gauntlets on their arm also broke... Odd, but okay. Bone blades sliding, out, Gigos prepped themself for combat.

 

IC: Maccha Black!- Muaka's Den

Grabbing his rocket gauntlets, Maccha Black! Looked around! Where were the others? They all needed to get to safety. He just hoped they were okay from the Sota Games....

 

IC: Draco- The Spine

As he was walking along, Draco heard it. The faint sound of shattering. Well, where there was shattering of that magnitude, there was normally a battle. Unfurling his wings, Draco took to the sky. The bloodshed would be great...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Virse - The Spine

 

The moment the shattering started, Virse fell into a ball and wrapped her arms over her head. There was no telling what might happen next.

 

When at last she felt safe to raise her head, she couldn't believe her eyes. The shield was gone. Just like that, the prisoners were free. Well... not quite. The thundering of an approaching army was growing louder and louder. She quickly stood and readied her blade. "No time to celebrate yet, we have incoming!"

 

 

IC: Berekzo - Muaka's Den

 

This was very odd indeed. Never before had it seen the shield falter, flicker, and die. It was awe-inspiring and terrifying all at the same time.

 

And yet, its stony face exhibited no emotion. Only once the bedlam started did it begin to rise. One swift Realm Shard snapped the lock, and Berekzo hovered from its cell. It idly passed through the crowd, always moving towards the writing Toa's cell. But when it arrived, the cell was vacant, though the hole in the wall was a clear indicator of where she had gone. It took a quick look to either side, hoping the breach was not about to be swarmed, and then followed after.

Edited by Click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Thak:

 

The Fe-Skakdi's door was kicked straight off it's hinges, smashing into a guard outside, the heavy metal door knocking him unconscious.

 

With orange eyes aglow, the grinning menace stepped out of his cell, chuckling softly.

 

"Who's next, ya bloody scrapbags?!"


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Therex: Muaka's Den

A shockwave blew the door off his hinges, and seconds later Therex burst from his cell, throwing the door like a discus at the nearest guard. Not waiting for the result, he immedietely ran off to find the Turaga form earlier. Skidding to a halt in front of the Rahkshi from earlier -and lobbing a chunk of rubble at a guard's head- he said, "Seen the Turaga? We need to stick together to get out of here alive. No telling if the field will come back up or something."

OOC: Therex addressing Reporter!Xara

Edited by Unicode

 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

 

"What? I..." I turned towards the voice, only for the skakdi guard I'd been fending off to clobber my across the shoulder with his mace, smashing through my electric field with barely a grunt. 

 

The world spun, and I stumbled, a second blow slamming into my ribs and sending me toppling to the floor. I raised my staff, clumsily fending off his next strike and sent my camera - the one eye of mine that could still see clearly, flying at his head.

 

This wasn't a movie; the guard didn't instantly collapse into unconsciousness from the single blow, but it did take him by surprise. I lashed out with my foot, aiming for the side of his knee. He yelped, his leg giving out, and my other foot rushed up to meet his chin as he fell. He hit the ground, and I forced myself to my feet, screaming profanities as I slammed my staff into his face again and again and... again.... and... again...

 

"Oh karz..." I staggered away, dropping my blood-slicked staff, "...what... what did I... oh karz..." 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Therex:

Therex turned, and ducking under a guard's mace swing, he kicked out with his foot, releasing a shockwave through it as he did so. The guard hit a wall, but fired a vision attack at Therex, who barely avoided it before sending a Hulk-esque thunderclap at him, which knocked him unconcious. "Don't think right now.", he advised the Rahkshi, "Get out, then think. You got powers, use 'em. Stun your enemies and let's get out of here. Then you can deal with guilt."


 Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

 Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

 

"Get away from me!" I snarled, an electric field flaring into life between me and the other being. If he hadn't distracted me... I never would've... I shoved the thought aside, maintaining the field as I backed away, pausing to pick up my staff.


LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Berekzo - Muaka's Den

 

The writing Toa was not far ahead. Berekzo decided to risk calling out, "Toa!" to draw her attention. Its arms stretched out welcomingly as it hovered just above the ground. Perhaps she would understand the message. Flight would be an advantageous method of escape.

 

 

IC: Virse - The Spine

 

The first members of the reinforcements were just beginning to appear. The small scouting party was vastly outnumbered, and Virse could only hope some prisoners would come to their aid.

 

The sand coating the prison suddenly pulled away and swirled into a powerful sandstorm directed at the army. That should delay them for...

 

A single stone rocked from the cloud straight towards her. Her years of battle training were the only thing that saved her mask or head from being shattered. "No..." Virse gasped. Another stone shot towards her, but Virse was ready this time and evaded. When the next stone came, she easily avoided it, only to be smashed by a second, and then struck in the back by the first. The Toa of Sand went down gasping for breath.

 

Her assailant soon made itself known. An imposing creature of white and black wreathed in living branches stepped from the dissipating storm. Varnished wood showed where paint had been scrubbed off by sand. It looked down at her without remorse as it readied another barrage of stone. But all they met was sand as Virse activated her mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

 

Well. That was new.

 

There was commotion after the field shattered; guards, prisoners. As he stepped out from the remnants of his long-ruined door, he heard an all-too-familiar voice, a few cells over.

 

"Who's next, ya bloody scrapbags?!"

 

Well, that was a thing. Before he could think much further, however, one of the guards approached him. It was a lanky one, armored in spiny black armor, any skin exposed revealing elaborately scarred hide. In his time here, Casanuva had learned it was called a 'Skrall'. The guard pointed its sword the Toa Kalta.

 

"You! Back in your cell, or I'm freeing you right now!"

 

The Fa-Toa frowned, raising his arms. His palms facing backwards. His fingers twitched, and the discarded door to Thak's cell shifted.

 

The Skrall guard snarled. "What are you-"

 

Casanuva didn't let him finish. Pulling the cell door to his hands, Casanuva grimaced as he swung it overhead, his Pakari activating, flinging it at the guard. The mass of metal struck the guard backwards onto the ground. Not easily felled, the guard growled as he untangled his limbs from the bars... until Casanuva stepped forward and stomped on the door, crushing it down onto him. The Skrall quit squirming.

 

The Fa-Toa turned to Thak, drawing Ferrite as he did so. "Listen. I know we might have clashed in the arena, but if we can get out of here, I have a map. I can lead us and the other prisoners to that crashed facility the guards were talking about. It's our best way out of this Karzahni... All of us. You in?"


The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: The Gate Guardian roared its insectoid roar, snarling in anger at Falcon and Antiro as arrows clattered off its head or struck its limbs. It leaned in for a bite at Falcon, shifting its focus from Antiro for the time being.

 

Behind the Gate Guardian's bloody outline, a pair of Kahgarahk zombies came over the dune, dirt and mold dripping from their blue and white bodies. There was an unholy screech as one began to charge its Field of Shados spinner, while the other charged Antiro.

 

Behind the zombies, a small form came stumbling over the hill, golden mask clear on its panicked face. And behind the fighters, the door to the House of Flying Daggers creaked.

 

IC: Xaeraz roared past the Keetongu, floating up behind it to strike at the base of its neck with a blade, leaving a scar in the armor. As the lumbering rahi turned to strike him, the toa dodged back out of the way, then shot around behind the beast again, striking at the same spot. He spared a second to glance at Dreisen and company, checking to see if they had all made it over the ledge.

 

IC: "The only time Xians are really obnoxious is when they fire on us from the entrance to our dome," Venix offered, having spent time staring into the distance. "Those big old cannons they have dwarf even my guns!"

 

IC: Zeraxa was hungry. She had been teleported out of the arena and into her cell, only for it all to go down the drain in a hurry. She had broken out of her cell with a couple well-placed shots, and found prisoners and guards brawling in the halls. She turned as she heard a cry to find a toa guard bearing down on her, billy club raised. Fluidly, she dropped below his reach, raised one gun, and fired a shot right into his leg. The toa screamed in pain and collapsed, allowing Zeraxa to seemingly flow up and around him, leaning over his corpse as she fired three more times, crippling his other knee and each elbow, drawing a strangled cry each time.

 

The mask fell from her face and she grinned as he stared into her eye and found only hunger.  He tried to call for help, but her fangs found his throat and killed the scream before it could escape.

 

OOC: Okay, who did I miss? Also Zeraxa open to interaction in the prison


All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

 

She paused, halfway through the hole in her wall. There were guards gathering outside, but the shard being seemed to be offering to fly her out of there. She made her decision, and ran to Berekzo. 


LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gigos

A cultist decided to attack Gigos- While they were a hefty Skakdi with a flail, it still was a bad idea to attack someone who towered over them. The cultist whipped their flail, and it hit the black armor of Gigos. Staggering back, the giant took a few steps forward, then kicked the Skakdi to who-knows-where. With a shriek, Gigos charged another, a Matoran this time. He thrusted his bone blade. Deflected. He had two, however, and thrusted the other into the face of the cultist. Ripping it out, Gigo looked around wildly, before letting out an unearthly sound.

 

IC: Maccha Black!

Okay... This wasn't good. He was surrounded by a bunch of angry cultists... Ah! He launched his two gauntlets into the guts of two cultists, launching them back before collapsing, the air knocked out of them. This prompted the two others to attack. Karate-chopping one, he turned and- "Whoa!" Stepping back, he narrowly avoided the sickle. Another swing... Ah! At this swing, Maccha back handed the other one. This knocked him unconscious. He went to retrieve his gauntlets... One was still struggling for air, the other... Not so much, but a blow to the head- not a Pakari level one, mind you- was enough to knock him out. Putting on his gauntlets, Maccha Black! Looked around. Where was his team?


Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Berekzo - The Spine

 

It wasted no time in wrapping its six arms securely around Scriva and rising through the gap their external allies had provided.

 

But perhaps flight was not as secure as it could have hoped...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...