BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs. 

As the gore-spattered creature leaned in I started running to the side, reaching for another arrow and loosing it towards what I hoped was the thing's eye - with all of the blood in the way, it was hard to tell for certain. 

IC: Whisper - The Spine.

She hissed, spotting what looked to be two prisoners flying out through the open gap in the top of the prison's common area. She spread her wings and kicked off the cliff, sending a blast of sonics at the duo as she flew in close to them...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: TRONAMEG - MUAKA'S DEN

It appeared that the shield had fallen.

A most excellent coincidence.

Tronameg surveyed the happenings around him, content to merely be an observer for the time being while the staff member in control of him went to go do some other things that were of vague importance.

IC Therex:

Therex backed off from the poor being. It was obvious he couldn't help her now, he thought as he quickly and efficiently disarmed a guard, dodging the guard's resulting melee strikes. Fluidly uppercutting the guard before punching him out, Therex looked around for other possible allies.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Berekzo - The Spine

Berekzo's eyes soon caught on a winged creature which was rapidly gaining on them. There was little time to react to the blast of sound she fired. To attempt to avoid or deflect could put its passenger in danger. Instead, it conjured a dimensional gate between it and the creature. The sound waves bound for it harmlessly dissipated in an empty pocket dimension.

This was only a temporary solution, however. It would need to evade capture if it wanted to continue its existence, and portals could only help so much. "Secure!" it rasped to its passenger, hoping she would understand.

IC ??? / The Spine

A sonorous vibration shook the land for kilometers around, it was a roar. A roar that spoke of anger and hunger. Lost in the crash, the creature had stood entombed in a protosteel coffin for many long weeks... But now, it's survival instincts had finally overpowered the binding statis fields around it. With the screech of bent steel, it began to make it's way towards the bright lights and loud noises in the distance. It began to make it's way towards prey.

...but close to it

She pulled back, baffled at how the creature had somehow managed to detect and negate her attack. She circled wide, aiming to head the flying creature off and funnel it back into the confines of the mountain range.

IC: Scriva - The Spine. 

The tightened her grip on the creature, wincing as his spiny form dug in to her skin. She had nothing but her knife; no way to help her companion or fend off the creature attacking them.

All she could do was cling on for dear life, and hope for the best. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Realm Shards fractured from its skin and homed in on the creature's wings. Its entire focus was on ensuring they got there.

But of course, deprived of its method of flight, Berekzo and passenger began a sickening plummet back towards the ground. This would have to work soon.

She fired off another sonic pulse, aiming to knock the flying shards off course of blow them apart altogether. As she did, she folded her wings up against her body and dropped down after her falling prey.

Well, that venture proved fruitless. Through Berekzo's mental command, the shards avoided any great deviation from their course, but they were rendered useless by the dragon's plummet. Instead, Berekzo summoned them back to itself via dimensional gate and sent them again towards their pursuer's face. The terminal velocity of the dragon and the great speed at which the shards flew would make the impact... messy.

What was this thing? Whisper's mind kicked into gear as the shards vanished, and reappeared on a collision course with her face. There were no shadows for her to teleport into, and her sonics had failed to destroy the last volley or knock them off course...

...she snapped open her wings, slowing her descent as she projected a shadow hand in front of her - directly in the path of the flying shards. While she couldn't absorb the projectiles, she could definitely catch them, or at least slow them. 

IC Rex / Muaka's Den

Great swathes of prison guards were cut down by claw or tail, or smashed in similar manner. Taking fire from a cluster of guards further in the facility, it took in hand a massive piece of rubble and flung it at the guards, smashing them and the structure below them, opening a hole in the ceiling and wall by Reporter!Xara and Therex.

The guards on the ground began to back off, clearly realizing that they were no match for a twenty bio tall prehistoric engine of destruction. With a final screech of rending metal, it snapped the armor that wired it's jaws shut, letting loose an even louder roar and bending down to feed on a handful of slain guards.

Edited by Kaneo Takarada

...but close to it

What truly saved its foe was the earth. It was approaching far too quickly for Berekzo's liking. If it delayed much longer, it would not survive.

As it saw the obstacle the dragon had created, it summoned its shards once more to coat its skeleton and the decent slowly became a gentle glide. It pondered releasing Scriva to solid earth, but one look told it that was not a good idea. The ground below was just another battleground, filled with far more foes. It was better to handle the dragon and escape.

IC Therex:

Therex's jaw dropped at the sight of the massive creature.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Muaka's Den.

This time, I didn't let the distraction be my downfall. My staff swept down towards the side of the guard's knee. He screeched in pain as something went crack, and I spun, smacking him across the face with the other end of the staff as he went down.

While I was doing all of that, my camera panned across the giant reptilian beastie. If I made it out of this alive, I was going to have some amazing footage... But that was a big if. 

I gave the guard a kick, making sure he was definitely down - dead or unconscious, I was too numb to care - and started making my way towards the gaping hole in the wall the monster had provided. 

The shadow hand dissipated, and she struck out once more with her sonics, sending continuous blasts raining down towards the two escapees. If they wanted their freedom so badly, she would give it to them. 

IC: Draco

What the- well, what a battle this turned out to be. Landing down, Draco prepped his hammer- only to slightly lower it. "THE KARZ IS THAT?" He shouted, looking at the prehistoric animal through the wall. What a marvelous creature indeed! Focus... Raising his warhammer, Draco launched into the chaos with his Draconic roar.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

"Telepath!" Olari had done as she always did when a fight was coming and taken to the sky, and was shouting down to Puppetmaster from her lofty vantage point suspended in mid-air. "The prisoners inside are free! Try and contact them, we can bring the willing ones back to Bionifight!"

A few projectiles were already being flung towards her. Flying around to make herself a harder target and avoid the no-ferrous attacks, she deflected those she could with a defensive shield she bounded towards the prison walls, trying to smash them down and make an easy exit point for the prisoners inside to reinforce them. Admittedly with spears and arrows that wasn't going to happen, but then she got lucky and someone tried a cordak on her. 

That made a big bang when it struck the walls

IC: [Hollis - Muaka's Den]

All the sound and banging...Hollis wondered who he had to complain to if he wanted that to stop. He was an old man now, he needed his rest! Only when he approached his door to try and call for a guard...the door just swing open.

Well...that was different. Had the lockdown been called off?

He poked his head out the threshold, looking at the growing number of prisoners bursting from their cells and causing chaos. There was some sort of jailbreak going on! Kudos on the young'uns for organising that! Taking advantage of his newfound liberty he started walking around, trying to find the nearest exit

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Samantha): Samantha woke up to see a cultist guard approach her. She stayed in her shell, not moving. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne awoke. Guards were walking past her cell, and the strange healing force had shut off. Her half-healed shoulder felt strange. She put her weapon on the magnetic clip on her back, but did not get up, mentally thinking about odds. Better to wait.  

OOC: Voltex, me and Akai need your word on how big the room is to continue with the A.D/Dio Folle thing. 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Outside Muaka's Den. 

Wildly spamming lasers to keep the oncoming guards at bay, The Puppetmaster reached out with his telepathy, broadcasting a simple message on the mental plane. Anyone who wasn't putting their undivided attention into fleeing or fighting would likely pick up on it - cultists included, unfortunately. 

We're the people who took down the shield, who gave you this chance to escape. Whether you choose to join us or not doesn't matter, because there's only one way out of these mountains. 

For now, we must fight together. 

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den.

I was so glad I'd come along for this. Finally, it was time to get back at these cultists for what they'd done to us. 

A lightning bolt aimed for the back of the skull took down one guard, and I scythed through another with a few brutal sword strokes. A third cried out, dropping his weapon as electricity suddenly surged through it. 

It was only after I'd cut him down that I realised this was the first time I'd ever killed anyone. Outside of the Bionifight Arena, at least. These people wouldn't be coming back - they were dead for good.

And honestly? I didn't give a karz. 

IC(Samantha): The turtle heard the Puppetmaster's telepathic message. She gave the guard a punch, and he crashed through the wall in front of her. He was badly injured and stunned as the turtle flew away, heading toward the scene of battle. 

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa was confused. Prison? Prison breach? Mountains? I was in the jungle.

GM IC: Falcon's arrow struck true, blinding one of the massive Gate Guardian's eyes. Its screech ripped at ears nearby, and it swung itself at Falcon to try and catch him in its jaws. Behind the glatorian, a yellow Hau peaked out of the House's front door, looking at the situation ahead of it.

"Are you both done yet?"

IC: Zeraxa swallowed, looking up from her meal as Puppetmaster's message played in her head. She growled at it as she tore out another chunk of the guard's flesh, then stood, moving fluidly into a low run, guns at the ready.

"Find me a way out if you really want to help."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Falcon - Wailing Cliffs. 

I threw myself to the ground, diving under the creature's half-blind lunge. This wasn't my first time fighting close quarters against something much bigger than I was... I turned towards the new voice, frowning.

"Who are you?" 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Outside Muaka's Den.

A reply. He focused on it, honed in on the source to establish a connection. I saw someone flying out some kind of opening in the roof, he replied quickly, feeling... strange... as he did so.

He wasn't used to this - helping people - it just wasn't in his nature. 

Alternatively, you should be able to get out through one of the broken walls. 

IC Thak:

The Fe-Skakdi grinned wildly, firing large spiked balls at any guard who bothered coming near. ANd a few that weren't near him at all.

"You gotta plan, pretty boy?" he asked, pausing in his firing a moment to land a wicked uppercut to the stomach of a guard the came a little too close. The guard exhaled hard, clutching his stomach as he backed up, hurt but not downed.

IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

Casanuva grabbed the guard Thak punched by the shoulders, and drove him headfirst into the wall. "I just told you the long-term plan. Right now, my plan is to get out of this place, rescuing as many people as possible." 

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Rex / Muaka's Den

Projectiles, technological and elemental, of all sorts smashed into thick hide or thicker armor, all neutralized. A battlement holding a small artillery squad was smashed as the beast took one of the Manas unleashed and threw it at them, bits of shell and gore splattering everywhere in a totally cheesy 90s way.

One guard was a little better equipped, but infinitely foolish with his plan. His mask, an Olmak glowed bright gold and out from a gate burst a Kanohi Dragon, not quite full grown, but still a good five meters longer than the Rex. Confused and angry, it immediately incinerated the foolish guard and flattened the rest of his squad with it's titanic tail before turning it's attention towards the briefly cautious Rex. The two beasts eyed each other through the rubble, when they clashed, who would come out on top? The surroundings rumbled as the Rex began it's charge...

...but close to it

GM IC: Falcon's arrow struck true, blinding one of the massive Gate Guardian's eyes. Its screech ripped at ears nearby, and it swung itself at Falcon to try and catch him in its jaws. Behind the glatorian, a yellow Hau peaked out of the House's front door, looking at the situation ahead of it.

"Are you both done yet?"

IC:

You know, if there hadn't been a big ol' Visorak charging at me right then and there, I probably would've shot some snippy and undoubtedly clever remark on Captain Hau in the doorway; seeing as there was one, I found myself a little too preoccupied to try.

So, as the giant -- we're talking big, folks! -- spider was coming for me, I whirled around, flicked a wrist, and sent a column of air racing at breakneck speed -- because if it didn't do its job fast enough I can think of someone else whose neck was about to be broken -- straight at Captain Hau.

Because, God willing, I wasn't about to be shut outside again.

IC:

"I can heartily agree with that plan," Teacher said, striding towards the duo of escapees. Her sword was out and stained with something viscous and black in the odd lighting. "I don't suppose you two gentlemen would require assistance in this endeavour, I ask?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Fission (the spine)

Fission heard commotion from up ahead, followed by...explosions?

"What the karz is going on?" Fission said to his companion.

IC-Drudd (Muaka's den)

The moment the shields went down, Drudd took off like a commuter late for a meeting. Upon reaching an opening in the wall, Drudd encountered a guard holding a large hammer. After a quick battle, fuelled by Drudd's newfound determination to escape, the guard was felled by a point-blank shot from his staff. Holding the guard's corpse over his head, Drudd let loose a Victory cry;

"Everyone free!" He bellowed. "DRUDD FINALLY FREE!"

OOC

Drudd open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Therex:

As the even massiver beast began to engage the other, Therex became aware of a telepath contacting him. He had never really gotten telepathy(Found it quite creepy, in fact), but agreed with whoever had sent the message. So using shockwaves to blast him into teh air, he began to make his way out through the hole in the wall.

IC: Virse - The Spine

More opponents were making their way out of her sand. She couldn't fight them all. So as the wooden creature attempted to force her sand apart, Virse took the opportunity to slip away into the sandstorm and retreat back to the prison. It was the most defensible structure they had, even if it was full of even more guards.

She reformed in the rubble of the prison only to find her opponent had followed her there. Not many could track her in her sand form, yet this creature was without any discernible eyes. The rock Virse had been hiding behind began to raise and roll back towards her. She took the momentary distraction to weave around and send a strike with her sword towards her foe, only to have it redirected at the last second. Virse twirled with the motion and sent another strike with similar results. The wooden creature moved impossibly fast, smashing the flat of the blade before it could hit.

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

The Lady Dajik soon found herself outside again among the remnants of the battle with the Matoran. She was no maid, so she passed through without a second look. There was plenty of city to explore.

IC: Snese - Wilted Forest

Snese drifted back a few paces as Serena cut through the forest with her lava. Though the heat caused him little discomfort, it would be hot enough to easily destroy his substance. 

The smoke might pose an issue, though. Any advantage of surprise they may have possessed had quickly vanished.

It could only weave through the barrage for so long. Portals and quick maneuvers were enough to divert the sonics for a while, but with each blast, Berekzo was thrown closer and closer to the ground. It turned its course back towards the prison, but instead of escaping inside, it fell to the empty roof. Here, it would be away from most dangers and yet still have access to its shards.

Edited by Click

She circled high over the prison, waiting to blast the next fools who decided flying out was a good idea...

IC(Samantha): The turtle flew nervously into the fray, shoving a guard into a nearby wall. Dodging a mace lunge from a guard, the turtle chucked another one into the air, heading for the being - Is that a dragon? - that flew above. 

Another group of guards were rapidly converging on the strong being, largely confused as to why they were having trouble with a turtle. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne waited patiently on her bed. Eventually the guards would clear out or be defeated, and then she could walk free without having to waste her energies on another tiring fight. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh pressed computer controls, and the robot responded with smooth, fluid movements. He grabbed another one and resumed his work. Now that he knew how these things worked, he could work much quicker now. 

Glancing about, the Fa-Toa nodded quickly. "All right." His eyes wandered and his fingers twitched, forming a plan of battle.

"All right!" Casanuva shouted. "We need to gather as many of the others as possible, and find a way out! If we can't find one, we make one!"

Casanuva's magnetoception alerted him there was someone approaching him from behind. His eyes darted to the side, and he gripped Ferrite in two hands, twisting it around and stabbing the sword backwards. There was a grunt of pain, and a Huna-using Toa uncloaked, clutching the sword impaling his chest. Casanuva pulled Ferrite out, and the guard fell to his knees, cursing him. The Toa, his colors indicating Ice, charged his hand with elemental energy; the Toa Kalta swiftly took his head off before he could unleash it.

Hefting his bloody sword to his shoulder, Casanuva's eyes burned with purpose. "Let's go."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC No Name / Muaka's Den

No doubt detected by the Fa-Toa long before, an iridescently armored Toa stepped around the corner near the Skakdi and Kalta. He glanced at the various pieces of guard strewn about and frowned before turning his gaze to the duo.

"Room for one more?" He held his hands up, palms out placatingly.

...but close to it

IC: Draco- The Spine, outside Muaka's den.

The battle, at least for Draco, was a flash. His hammer struck guard after guard. When they got too close, a simple blast of cyclonic energy was enough to send them flying back. Another being- a Vo-Skakdi- started circling him, holding a cleaver, odd glyphs written along the blade. Thrusting his hammer forward, the Skakdi stepped to the side, and slashed at the exposed torso. Draco stepped backwards, but the cleaver still cut, a long but fairly shallow scar. Blast it... Pulling his hammer back, Draco unleashed a blast of cyclonic energy... Only for it to be absorbed by the cleaver. What the- the cleaver arced upwards, and a gust of wind blew Draco back a few feet. Roaring, Draco swung with his hammer at the legs of the guard. The armor dented in, and the Skakdi cried out. A swift hammer blow snapped the cleaver, and another cracked the Skakdi's skull. He roared in victory, a roar that could be heard around the battle ground.

OOC: Gigos and Maccha Black! Sometime later. Also, Draco OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC No Name / Muaka's Den

IC:

The new arrival appeared to be one of them. Teacher did not raise her blade against him.

"see no problem," she said before nodding towards the Skakdi's assault upon the wall. "Are you capable of aiding in the creation of an exit?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Virse - The Spine

First, a crack. Then, a web, and Virse's blade shattered under the constant blows. She wasted no time in sending the jagged remains straight into the puppet's body, and it fell to the ground, limp.

Virse discarded the broken sword and quickly prepared another, searching for her next opponent.

The dragon seemed willing to leave them alone while they rested upon the Muaka's Den's roof, but Berekzo had no intentions of giving up. And yet its combat abilities were severely hampered in aerial combat, and they would not be enough to escape.

Its six arms unfurled from Scriva and it looked at her with something approaching an apologetic look. "You... help?" it asked, picking up a piece of rubble and handing it to her. She had shown herself able to reduce stone to rubble, and it hoped that was not the extent of her abilities.

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den Roof.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" she whispered, taking the chunk of rubble. There was no way she could use it or her powers to take down the creature from this distance, "There's nothing I can do." 

IC No Name / Muaka's Den

He nodded in affirmation, closed his eyes and raised his right arm.

"This body is made of blades... Caladbolg, Gi rasenken." Above his outstretched arm, an elaborated drill-shaped sword formed, crackling with energy. Like an arrow it shot at the wall and exploded, leaving a Vortixx sized hole in the wall.

...but close to it

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Hall. 

She waited, and waited, but screen remained blank. 

No more Sota Games.

A scowl twisting her girlish features, she picked up her weapon and wandered off in search of something to do.