BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

Kale Ironshaper- Engineering Sector

IC: I think Dor is doing his Dor thing.

Again.

You know, I'm not even sure what that thing is.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Kale tapped Krayn on the shoulder.

"Krayn, do you have any idea why Mute Dorian is staring at us?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

YOUR Dorian.

W h a t

You guys are from the future and I still haven't popped my sculpted up off the front row seats to the pity party and gotten my voice back?

Liara wouldn't stand for this. Liara would have forced me to eke out a sound if it killed her. ...Oops.

In lieu of proper sign language (which apparently I knew in the future; I mean, a good middle finger had carried me through the previous year so far, why stop now) I half-cupped my hands and held them out in front of me.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

I opened my mouth out of reflex, and my throat burned from behind my scarf.

Grrr.

Unaware of how else to ask if she was okay, I mimicked a pin poking one of my cupped hands.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"She's fine. Running the hospital, extorting coffee from Hahli, and generally acting as though she owns the place. Which, at this point, she almost does. Hospital's just an extension of the clinic."

Beat.

"And no they haven't."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Don't think your mantra of 'stick them with the pointy bit' works here, Dorian."

IC:

"I'm afraid I couldn't tell you much about the cultists." Noroi said, shrugging apologetically. "There have been a few attempts to scout, but little has been learned."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Navuru (Medical Facility)

The last thing I can remember is walking down the corridor, when all of a sudden, everything starts shaking and crumbling.

I don't care what happened (although knowing would be good) all that I know is that I've been buried under rubble for Mata-Nui knows how long, and that I need aspirin.

Lots and lots of aspirin.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Zaak (Muaka's Den)

A slightly off-colored Toa of Plasma stepped from the group of prisoners, glaring at the guards. Zaak glared at the baton wielding Toa of Plasma. He raised his looted sword at a threatening angle and said, "You should listen to her. Whatever order you once held over this prison is gone, and your lives will be forfeit if you continue to hinder our escape." Calling on his elemental power, the area around Zaak's arm began to glow with a harsh orange light in preparation to shoot a plasma bolt.

OOC: First post! Hope it is good. If you didn't notice, this is in the area that Casanuva, Teacher, and Maccha Black! are in.

IC-Fission (The Spine)

Fission eventually reached what looked like a prison, but there seemed to be an enormous battle taking place. "Uhh...Turbo?" He called to his companion. "I think I found the prison..."

IC-Drudd (Muaka's Den)

Drudd nodded, before moving swiftly back inside the prison, and showing (almost) everyone inside where the easiest exit was. This didn't take long, as Drudd soon found himself being strangled from behind by a Cultist, and was soon locked in combat with it, hindering his escape.

IC-Kortus (Muaka's Den)

Kortus arrived at the pandemonium at the prison, Looking at the chaos ensuing. "For the love of Sota, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" He bellowed, battleaxes dropping into his hands.

IC-Ignis (Training sector)

Ignis remained in the Training sector, taking a short break between rounds. In a few minutes, it would be back to hacking up training dummies...

IC-Harami (Knowledge sector)

Harami sat on the floor of the knowledge sector, absorbing herself in a good book.

OOC

Ignis, Harami, and Kortus open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Xara/Xara - Muaka's Den.

The cultist's numbers were starting to thin out, at this point, and I'd managed to reach the nearest of the holes in the prison walls. "Move!" I shouted, blasting back a guard to give the prisoners room to flee out into the open. "Get out of here!"

I sliced down another guard, then parried the strike of another and shoved him away. Being able to electrocute anything that touched you was an extremely useful skill to have in a situation like this. Something moved behind me, and I spun, twin blades slicing towards... another rahkshi, who blocked my strike with a staff. Sparks flew, but they seemed ineffective. An electric rahk, probably, if their colourscheme was anything to go by. 

A new breed rahk by the look of them, and the fear and confusion twisting their features made it pretty obvious that they were a prisoner, not a guard. "Go!" I pushed away from them, turning to strike out at a new foe. 

"Thank you," the voice made me freeze, and it took a cultist trying to decapitate me to snap me out of my moment of stunned silence. I cut the guard down, and looked around for the rahk who'd sounded so very much like me.

But there was no sign of her. She was gone. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"You know, Kale, I think it's strangely ironic that I've had the quietest time of my life, namely the past few days, while trapped on an island with murderous death god cultists."

The De-Toa was quiet a minute, as if contemplating his life.

"And not only is it truly sinking in that none of you know what 'retired' means, it means I've been working for free for years."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "And your pro-bono work is simply amazing. I'm sure that we could pay you on a per job performed basis though. Eve if I might have to twist a few arms down in accounting."

Now Dorian was sending them a different look now. This one Kale knew what it meant.

A twist of his wrist sent a nearby piece of metal floating between the two. It flowed as it traveled, reforming into words on the way over.

Try Writing

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cave

The yellow and gunmetal warrior stepped between the Host and the figure, feet planted firmly with a small shower of sparks, hands gripped tightly around his weapon.

"Identify yourself!"

OOC: Dreisen / Pelko / Kat / AD+Dio Folle updates will come at a later time. For now just a quick Host/Maccha update.

GM IC: WAILING CAVE

WITH HOST / MACCHA YELLOW

Both the Host and Maccha Yellow would feel it slowly becoming more difficult to lift their legs, as though the gravity were increasing.

The being stepped closer; the glow from their weapon now enough to illuminate a portion of what was obviously a hulking figure clad in all black armor, and a similarly jet black Kanohi Pakari upon their face. Their breathing was rhythmically mechanical, as though filtered through a machine. 

"Tell me your purpose here, and I shall tell you my name," they said. 

IC: Draco

I spot Drudd fighting a cultist in the prison. With a Draconic roar, I charge the battling pair, entering the prison, my war hammer swinging towards the cultist's side. A sickening crack is heard as the cultist, wide-eyed, falls to the floor. Pathetic. I thrust my hammer down towards his head, crushing his skull. "Worthless scum." I spit out, scowling at the dead cultist. Looking up, I say, "Let's find some prisoners."

IC: Maccha Black!

"Oy! Watch out!" I say, noticing the Toa charging their energy. I was not in the mood to get blasted with plasma...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Taurus

Well, after a spar for so long, I took a walk, my eyes scanning the area for anybody to talk to. My gears whir as I turn. Where have I not been? Well, there was that engineering sector thing... Hadn't visited much their. Walking, I head towards engineering.

OOC: Taurus OFI.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin crawled out of the Knowledge Sector, resuming what could be called an incredibly boring existance.

He made a mental note to self never to be treated as collatoral for an assassination mission ever again. He had spent too much time listening to Tuyetkamn's thoughts over the past few days for his personal comfort.

Speaking of thoughts, it would soon be time for the gelatin to contact the dragon A.D. again. Personally he hoped that said dragon was not in the middle of a war.

He was also starting to feel like the assassination mission might be in vain. But, first to contact the dragon before judging.

Kalatin rounded the corner into the engineeering sector. He would need something to eat first.

OOC: Kalatin open for interaction, I guess.

IC(Ismekne): A puddle began to form on the bottom of Ismekne's cell.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne buried her head in her bed. Concentrate...Then she opened her eyes and sat up, stumbling to her feet. Water collected on the floor, swirling around her feet. Her eyes tracked the wall in front of her. Then the guards crossing the floor in front of her cell. 

It wasn't a choice. 

IC(Kalatin and A.D.):  Kalatin sent a mental transmission to A.D. What's going on?

A.D. quickly responded back. I don't have time to talk much now. I'm in the middle of a maze. This place is just like any evil villain lair, with defense systems all over the place. And strange shapeshifting water Toa. 

Kalatin nodded, seeing a bunch of images flash though A.D.'s mind. Thanks. He ended the conversation. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh reluctantly went back to his work repairing the facility. 

IC(Samantha): Samantha was finally starting to gain ground. She finally finished punching out the last of the pesky guards. Tired and beat up, she began a slow flight to the exit. 

IC: Taurus

Well then, I was here. mechs, tools, a heaven for your average tinkerer. But I was here for other reasons. On my left elbow, one of the pulleys came off the axle, and I needed to tighten it back up. To do that, I would need a hexagonal screw driver. But I also wanted some other modifications. Start small... I start looking for a screw driver.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: let's just move this along, shall we?

IC Thak -Muaka's Den:

After several others joined in, it was only a short time before the group punched a fairly good sized hole in the wall.

Thak let out a belly laugh, and took the opportunity to step through first.

"Freedom, ladies and gents!"

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den. 

"We need to get out of here!" I shouted to be heard over the clamour of the ongoing battle. No matter how many guards we killed or incapacitated, more just kept coming. These cultists had resources far beyond what we did. "Fall back!" 

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

He could see buildings in the distance - the City of Fear he'd heard so much about. Probably worth a look. He started across the swamp, leaping and clambering from one decaying tree to another in order to avoid the bog below. 

And then... the branch he grabbed onto broke off, crumbling to mush in his hand... and he plummeted, limbs flailing, into the squelching marsh below. Without even a chance to cry out for help, he was sucked beneath the surface.

Just one more forgotten victim of the Wilted Forest. 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Outside Muaka's Den. 

All seemed to be going well. Most of the prisoners seemed to have successfully escaped, and his fellow Bionifighters were on the retreat. He was about to join them when something caught his eye - a guard, hefting some kind of cannon, and pointing it right towards his mech. He fired off a laser, searing a hole clean through the cultist's face, but was too slow. 

Something - he wasn't even sure what - flew from the cannon's barrel and struck the Baterra Nui dead on. The mech all but evaporated in the explosion that ensued, and when the smoke finally cleared, there was no sign of machine or pilot. 

Nothing remained but a few scorched scraps of metal, and ash drifting on the breeze...

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay. 

She continued sleeping peacefully. 

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

Growing bored, he resumed tinkering with the Clockodile.  

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

We continue walking, bored and restless. 

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest. 

"Okay, this clearly isn't working," I interjected, finally growing tired of the Xian's excuses, "Forget trying to scan this place. We'll just have to search the old fashioned way," I picked up the bag I'd brought with my from the facility and emptied it out. A half-dozen or so shovels tumbled out and clattered to the ground. "Spread out; let's start digging." 

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den.

For the most part, the battle had spread beyond the prison, leaving the air inside thick with dust and blood and the stench of death. But of the Writing Toa and her strange, silent companion, there was no sign.

Only a single word scrawled on one of the shattered walls: Freedom.  

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den.

Freedom, finally... And the best part: I'd gotten it all on camera. 

IC: Whisper - The Spine.

Forgotten in the flurry of battle the wyvern lay where she'd fallen, halfway up the mountain slope, and slowly bled to death.

OOC: The Wyrm, The Puppetmaster, Scriva and Whisper dead/gone. Xara, Alisa, Terry, Dekako, and Xara open for interaction. Miril trying to take her little quest in a more piratey direction. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

"You know what, screw it. Let's get out of here!" I shout to Drudd. With that, I run out towards an exit. A Rahkshi of Chain Lightning is directing prisoners out, and I fall in the crowd, hoping that they would not notice me. After all, I wasn't the most popular at Corpus...

IC: Maccha Black!

"That hole done ye- yes it is. Let's get out!" I shout, walking towards the hole...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite