BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC Feraz:

"How in teh world are we going to find anything with those.... THings? Not even proper disintegrators..."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Taurus

I continue my search, when I stumble across a rather strange creature, a Makuta and a Tarakava combined, tinkering with a mech. Using a neutral tone, I ask, "Pardon me, but do you have a hexagonal screwdriver lying around?"

OOC: That would be Terry.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector. 

"A hex-ugly what?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Quit bein' a condescending brakas," he snapped, "I know what a karzin' screwdriver is, and I aint got one." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Yeah, you bugger off," Terry resumed his tinkering. 

As I walk off, I mutter, "Filthy casual." under my breath, low enough so the odd-Toa Tarakava thing would not here. I couldn't help it, really. I was a Steltian Elite, after all. It was only natural. I continue walking. Now then... Where would a tool box be?

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Somethin' about screwin' his driver," Terry replied with a shrug, taking another swig of his beer, "or drivin' his screws." 

IC(Ganesh): The Vortixx over by the mess overheard the conversation, and tossed Taurus a hexagonal screwdriver. He tried to aim for his right side. 

IC(Ismekne): As the cultists headed for the beach, a lot of them would be thrown to the Xara's right/Samantha's left by a wave from one stubborn Toa of Water than really should have died by now. 

She began walking for the exit, cradling her injured arm and wishing the world would stabilize long enough for her to run. 

IC(Samantha): Samantha flew higher than the wave, letting it pass under her. She soared over the battlefield, high above the fray of angry cultists. There seemed to be a machine and a Toa fighting the group - no, two Toa. She sighed. She was tired of fighting. She didn't know where she would go next in this strange world, but she would settle for away from here. 

GM IC: DREISEN QUEST - SPINE FORT

WITH DREISEN / ZELNOS / VAGUST / DAEDALUS

"Greetings," said the silver Toa. "You were exceptionally foolish, coming here today. I shall be your end, and none shall ever speak of your or hear of you again. Your corpses will remain here for eternity, and I shall carry the tale of your foolish defeat for eons to come. Now, let us be-"

The Toa was cut off as an iron spike was driven through their neck by Dreisen.

"Talking isn't a free action," the dual elemental Toa muttered, turning back to the group. "Alright, let's find those Infinite Gems."

OOC: DQ members can claim your infinite gems now.

Other updates coming later, my head is still scrambled.

• Upvote 2

"Thank you." I say, catching the screwdriver. With that, I open a panel on my arm, and put the pulley back on the rod. I then tighten the pulley with the screwdriver, before closing the panel and testing my arm. Perfect... I then toss the screwdriver back.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: [Olari, Muaka's Den]

She had been about to argue against Xara's advice, hoping Zakaro could create some vorm of barricade that would force the cultists into a chokepoint, but then there was a flash of light, and there went the telepath and his mech.

That was one of their big guns down, and the prisoners inside clearly didn't have anything of its like to take its place.

The Rahkshi was right, they needed to fall back. Olari reached out with hr elemental power, tendrils of magnetic force reaching out to seek her allies. Those from her team who still survived, those from the prison who were obviously fighting against the guards, anyone who was just trying to get clear, anyone who looked like they'd prefer to be at the Bionifight facility rather than here. She swept up as many as she could, hauling them up in the sky so she could ferry them free.

"Xara! Lightning as bright as you can not hot as you can! Give me dazzle cover!"

IC: [Hollis, Muaka's Den]

The Turaga stumbled for a second as he stepped out of the prison. For a moment he thought age was catching up with him, but as his fall took a distinctly more upwards turn he realised he was in the grip of something determined to drag him off.

Well, away from the prison was alright by him, so you'd get not argument or struggle from this Turaga

IC: [Venga, Wilted Forest]

After returning to the ground and releasing Ferez, Venga picked up one of the shovels Miril was dispatching. He purposefully ignored the complaints of the Xian and just started off in a direction, any direction. They were all as good as each other. He began hovering again, to avoid any noxious pools

IC: [Jorth, Bionifight]

Still leading his...prisoner didn't seem the right word. Associate? No, not that. Ooh, "the diplomat" that would do. So as Jorth led the diplomat towards engineering, he started mumbling under his breath.

"Hear ye, hear ye..."

Because drawing a crowd seemed to be the diplomat's point, might as well at least try to play the role

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Hive - Engineering Sector. 

He remained silent, still taking in his surroundings and attempting to calculate an escape route if that became necessary. 

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest. 

Picking up a pair of shovels, I activated my mask and moved off in two separate directions.

IC: Xara - Outside Muaka's Den.

"Dazzle cover?" I took to the air, circling above the group. After the lightning rod thing earlier, and all the blasting I'd been doing since we'd arrived here, I was starting to tire out. This was probably going to exhaust me. "Here goes nothing..."

Swords drawn, I sent twin torrents of sizzling white light dancing across the ground between us and the cultists, vitrifying the dirt and making the air cracke. I maintained it for as long as I could, then turned away and started flying after the others, barely keeping myself in the air. 

This had better have been worth it...

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh caught the screwdriver and went back to work, only to be interrupted by a strange-looking Toa who was about to make a speech. He was standing next to a robot that was tied up. Ganesh wondered if the robot would need repairs. 

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa was reassembling her wave into some waterspouts to toss cultists away from the exit when she felt herself rise into the air. She saw some lighting bolt sizzling dotting some of the spouts. "Put me down!" Ismekne shouted. Whoever did this would pay severely. 

OOC: I'm having Is be lifted by Olari. The repeat rescue thing was too much to resist. :P

IC(Samantha): Samantha flew on, straight ahead. Up ahead looked like a massive building or something, crawling with beings that looked to be engaged in repairs. It made sense to figure out what it was, at least...

OOC: Samantha approaching the Bionifight facility. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Terry Terrix - engineering Sector. 

"Huh?" he looked around, seeing nothing but walls and machinery. "I think you're drunk..." 

OOC: I wasn't aware that there were any windows or holes in the wall in the engineering sector. How can they see the turtle? 

"Dreisen's gonna be POed if you start shooting holes in the walls we've spent the past week fixin'." 

IC: Zelnos | Spine Fort - Dreisen Quest

"That guy reminded me of a Makuta," Zelnos mused, moving towards the corpse. "Always talking too much." Reaching the corpse, his eyes settled on a gem and pick it up. He turned to Dreisen. 

"This is one of those 'Infinite Gems', yes?"

OOC: Zelnos' claiming the Gem of Optical Inversion

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

"I think he's dead..." Terry said unconcernedly, jabbing Tirkah with a wrench. 

Huh... Maybe... I fiddle with a control panel on my arm, and suddenly, all I see are the walls of the facility. "Well, it seems my optics were malfunctioning. This place seems... Cursed." And then the drunk passes out. "No, he just drank too much booze, something that is inevitable if you don't stop chugging."

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC(Samantha): The turtle - which wasn't exactly a product of Tirkah's drunken imagination - came to a landing in front of the entrance to the strange structure. If anyone was looking at said turtle, she would look like she had a brush with something bad, with several cuts and bruises dotting her flesh. Her shell looked battered. 

She was starting to wonder if investigation was such a good idea. Maybe she should find a place to sleep. I'm so tired. But maybe this place will be out of the elements a little. A little safer. Maybe. 

"Well, he isn't the worst drunk I've ever met." I say, sighing. "I'll... I'll take him somewhere where he will not be trampled or ran over by accident." I grab Tirkah by the shoulders, pick him up, and take him somewhere out of the usual pathways that are taken. Hopefully, he wouldn't shoot me... I put him down in a corner.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Intavus - Everywhere:

One of the Intavus' happened to spot Samantha and made his way over to her.

"Hello, small turtle thing. You aren't a cultist, right?"

IC Kat:

Useless.

I stormed past the Matoran, leaving him to his inane rambling.

Ten short minutes later, I found what I was looking for.

I slammed a fist into the door thrice, "OPEN UP!"

IC Therex:

Hit.

Duck the swing.

Kick kneecap and grab arm.

Twist, knee to ribs, and dispatched.

Therex prepared to fend off another guard when he felt himself being lifted into the air. Well, at least it wasn't more guards, and it wasn't like he really had a say in any of this.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(Samantha): "I...uh..." She didn't know what to say to that. "From watching other people talk, I guess."

She had enjoyed listening to Matoran on the island of Mata Nui and soon found that she could mimic the sounds easily, she reflected. From that she could make guesses at what they meant until she found out the meaning. But that was a long time ago, and her memory was fuzzy. She had been listening and understanding for years. Sometimes she found herself at a loss for what to say, though. Like right now.

Edited by fishers64

IC Serena / Wilted Forest

She hummed to herself as she sliced through the forest, checking occasionally to make sure Snese was following, also not getting burnt to a crisp. She tried to be careful, she really did...

A couple more swaths of lava cut through into a clearing near Miril and her questers, she halted and listened.

"People, Snese. People!"

IC Rex / Muaka's Den

The beast roared, the battle was all but over and it was now fed, stomach gorged on cultist and prisoners alike. With gargantuan steps, it began to head off towards a new area. The City of Fear.

...but close to it

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

"Does anyone else smell something burning?" I asked, stepping away from the hole I'd been digging. 

"And a kind of sizzling noise?" my other self added from her own dig site nearby.

IC Feraz:

"Eh?", Feraz asked, having been intently sweeping a scanning beam over the ground in order to avoid bogs. "No, I haven't. Why would I?"

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa was reassembling her wave into some waterspouts to toss cultists away from the exit when she felt herself rise into the air. She saw some lighting bolt sizzling dotting some of the spouts. "Put me down!" Ismekne shouted. Whoever did this would pay severely. 

IC: 

Teacher was more than a little surprised to find herself floating upwards in the midst of a battle.

Turning to look at another floating figure, she raised (or lowered?) her sword and asked, "Do you know what's going on, by any chance?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]