Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC:

 

Teacher felt her feet touch the ceiling of the Den and, following this new being's suit, forced herself to walk across its surface to the exit.

 

"A Magnetic Stoa?" she asked. "What's a Stoa? Why would he be magnetic?"

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaak

 

Zaak, following just behind the other two, said "You could just become a bodyguard. I gave up on heroing years back." He said to Ismekne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Intavus:

 

"Never met a turtle who could talk... You got a name?"


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Maccha Black!

Almost- I suddenly feel a weightless feeling, an then I'm on the ceiling. Magnetism... "So... Now what?" I call out.

 

IC:

 

"Right this way, Maccha," Teacher called to her titanic ally. "To freedom."

 

-Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - The Spine

For a time, Tarsus had completely accepted his fate, perfectly content to live out the rest of his days in the Training Sector as he waited for his body to eventually give out on him, knowing all the while that he'd soon be just another corpse for the island to claim. Watching on as the other former contestants prepared themselves for battle, however, soon restored what little resolve he had left, and shortly afterwards, he knew that he could no longer just stand by and let himself waste away.

You are a warrior, Tarsus. At least have the common decency to go out like one.

And so, with Executioner resting against his shoulder, The Inquisitor departed from the facility without so much as even a word, knowing full well that it was extremely unlikely he would ever return.

 

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

Feeling bored due to his time sitting around with nothing to do besides drink or brood (and he definitely wasn't going to get much drinking done if Dartakh kept showing up and stealing all of his booze), Ravyn began making his way around the facility, daring to hope that something interesting would eventually fall into his lap.

 

IC: Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal") - Muaka's Den

From the looks of how the escape was going so far, these Cultists were sure going to have a lot of cleaning up to do.

Amongst the dead were a few of their numbers who had met more... "creative" ends. A Toa of Plasma sat slumped up against a wall with two holes punctured into his abdomen, his missing ribs resting neatly inside of his eye sockets as his sword had been used to pierce the throat of a nearby Skakdi of Gravity. The body of a Vortixx could be seen not too far away, her neck practically twisted off of her shoulders as the scent of a Le-Matoran's electrified flesh still lingered in the air. Two Glatorian were left laying practically on top of each other, their heads slammed against themselves with such a force that neither one had much in the way of brain matter resting inside what little remained of their skulls.

As for Salera herself, she was long gone, leaving only a mangled cell door and a trail of blood behind in addition to the carnage she had wrought.

OOC: Tarsus and Ravyn are open for interaction.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC-Severain (Wilted Forest)

 

Severain picked up the Small shovel and glared at it. "You want us to Dig?!" He growled, temper rising. "What makes you think the Gem'll be buried?!"

After a while, Miril said something about burning, and the Scanner denied it. Severain couldn't smell or hear anything, but something made his skin crawl... Danger was upon them, no doubt. He tensed up, ready for an interruption.

 

IC-Drudd (The Spine)

 

Drudd ran after the Winged Rahkshi, passing another one. "Where we go now?" He asked. He knew nothing of this island, asides from the walls of the now-destroyed prison.

...Then again, he didn't know much in the first place.

 

IC-Tavari (Wilted Forest)

 

Crouched in her branch, Tavari noticed something coming from below.

Smoke.

Heat.

Fire.

Before long, she knew that the forest fire would consume the entire place in mere hours. Finding a place to drop down, she leapt to the forest floor, and started looking for the cause of the fire...

 

OOC

Ignis, Harami, Etc. will come after my Latest character is approved.

For the record, Tavari is rather close to Miril's group, Snese, and Serena. Consider her Open for interaction, as she's practically done nothing except sit in a tree for her entire run.


wGF2PMb.png


 


lof_teaser.png


(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)


 


My BZPRPG Characters


Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation


Skyrise Characters: Zavon


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Maccha Black!

"Ah, freedom!" I head towards Teacher. Freedom from this place? Perfect.

 

IC: Draco

"My guess is, our facility for shelter." I say, continuing. <Question: Can you fly?> I ask, unknowingly switching to Rahkshi tongue.


Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Ismekne): The Toa reached the edge of the hole, and spotted Olari. She let the foot jets go and gripped the outside of the hole with her good arm, preparing to push off. 

 

IC(Kalatin): In the commotion about drunks seeing turtles, Kalatin noticed that Jorth and the robot (Hive) had been forgotten. "You were going to make an announcement?" he asked Jorth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Hellooooo again guys! Let's just move us forward.

 

IC: The Su-Toa guard glared and spewed a line of plasma from his hand, coating the floor. Casanuva held Ferrite up, and channeled a wave of magnetism down the hallway, pushing it back into the guard's faces. Having bought some more time, he turned to the group around him.

 

"Alright, we need to get out of here! We don't know how much longer we have. Anyone who's getting out probably already flew the coop!" He stepped through the hole in the wall, covering his mask at the glare of sunlight.


The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Intavus:

 

"Well that's neat! I'm called Intavus!"

 

The tiny villager seemed to notice the turtles wounds.

 

"Would you like to come inside?"

 

 

IC Kat:

 

No answer. No matter.

 

I drew back a fist, and slammed it into the door, knocking one half of the double doors clean off its hinges.

 

It fell to the floor with a loud crunch as I stepped inside.

 

"Where's Maeus."


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: WAILING CAVE

THE HOST / MACCHA YELLOW / ???

 

"Do you believe me some fool, who would share their powers with you?" the figure asked. "I am not."

 

Both The Host and Maccha Yellow would now find it increasingly difficult to move, as though weighed down by an enormous force. The pressure continued to increase.

 

"State your names and your purpose," the figure ordered, "and perhaps I shall allow you to leave this cave alive."

 

 

GM IC: SPINE FORT

DREISEN / ZELNOS / VAGUST / DAEDALUS

 

"Looks like one of these is Strength, one is Stone, and the other is... Telekinesis, I think," Dreisen said, grabbing the other Infinite Gems to get a feel for them. "I think I'm good for the elemental powers, and after my experiences with the Queen, I'm so done with mental stuff. I've got strength. You lot can take the others."

 

He tossed the Gem of Stone to Daedalus, and the Gem of Telekinesis to Vagust.

 

That left the Gem of Strength for himself.

 

"Let's head back to the facility," the dual elemental Toa decided aloud. "See if anything is going on there."

 

 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

KAT / MATORAN 

 

The Matoran had followed Kat in silence for the past ten minutes, smirking when she reached one of the numerous 'labs' within the City of Fear. 

 

To an outside, it had all the appearances of a place where Maeus would be found. To the Cultists of Fear, however, it was merely another empty building.

 

"You will not find him in there," the Matoran said. "Were I to wager a guess, he is someplace that you would not find so easily. It will-"

 

The Matoran fell silent, stumbling forward before collapsing onto his knees and clutching at his head.

 

 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

A.D. / DIO FOLLE

 

A hole opened in the center of the floor; from it rose a small, circular pad. Something to stand on, perhaps?

 

 

GM IC

WITH DAYETH

 

The Skakdi glanced down at the new Herald of Fear's unconscious form impassively for a moment before turning away. Their Herald would not be required to be awake for what came next. 

 

Seconds later, each Cultist of Fear would receive a command within their mind.

 

My followers, the time has come.

March upon the Bionifight facility. Kill all who oppose you. Destroy it. See them dead in my name.

 

They would, of course, follow.


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

"On to the next one, then."

 

I stalked off onto the next likely looking spot.

 

I'd find Maeus. It was only a matter of time.

 

Then I'd go after Tuoni.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cave

This spiritual pressure... It was weighing him down like leaden chains, he could feel his joints straining and his bones protesting. It would be so easy to lay down right about now...

 

No!

 

"My name is... not important." He was on the ground now, kneeling down and supporting himself with one hand, his sword in the other. "What is important is my cause, I am a hero!" Barely perceptible movement, a straightening of his limbs.

 

"I was thrown into this hellscape of an island by events out of my control, but I've seen now that it is not cruel fate, but destiny that brought me here! I am here to stand up-" With a mammoth effort, he extended his legs, bringing himself to a crouch. "-to the people that claim to rule this land, them and all their false idols and horrible crimes. I am here to rise up!" His muscles shuddered under his torn yellow fatigues. "-and CRUSH those who oppose justice!" He now stood at full height, proud and tall despite the crushing pressure the other figure was emanating.

 

"I am here seeking one of the Infinite Gems to bolster my strength! You have two choices; stand down or be blown aside!"


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

KAT

 

If she cared to look, she would witness a variety of beings emerging from all around her, all of them moving in the same direction - towards the Bionifight facility.

 

 

GM IC: BIONIFIGHT INVASION

CULT OF FEAR

 

A force that appeared to be somewhere between one and two hundred figures strong approached the facility. Matoran, Toa, Skakdi, Rahkshi, Steltians, Vahki, Skrall, Agori, and many other creatures were recognizable within their numbers, all with a wide array of powers and weapons. 

 

For the fighters at the facility, they would feel fear building within them - a fear that could not be forced down, could not be blocked or stopped. A voice whispered in their minds, a rattling, dreadful sound.

 

i Am AWokEn... fEAr sHAll conSUMe YoU

 

fALL tO tHe cUlT Of FEAR

 

Then the voice was gone.

 

The Cultists of Fear were almost upon them - the battle was about to begin.

OOC: Check discussion topic.

 

 

GM IC: WAILING CAVE

HOST / MACCHA YELLOW / ??

 

"There is a third option," the being said, stepping closer. "I kill you."

 

"Nonsense!" the Host replied, cheerfully standing up more easily than should have been possible. "We're the heroes here!"

 

The figure's mechanical breaths turned into a full-blown laugh at the Host's words. "You? A hero? No, Host, you have removed yourself from that title, cast it so far aside that you shall never reclaim it. Perhaps your companion is a hero, but to make that claim about yourself is to reveal the true depths of your delusional mindset."

 

The red beam of light vanished, along with its hum; the figure was immediately swallowed by the darkness. The pressure continued to increase on Maccha Yellow - and although the fighter could not see it, the Host was beginning to tremble under the strain of fighting against the increase of gravity. 

 

"You have copied my elemental powers, Host," the figure continued. "You try to turn them against me... but it will not help either of you."

 

"Ah... perhaps it would be... wiser to retreat?" the Host whispered to Maccha Yellow, sounding nervous. "Might not be worth the risk! We could always... come back later."

 

 

GM IC: THE QUEEN

WITH MIND GEM

 

They entered a grand chamber. Shimmering columns rose up to the ceiling far above, and intricate tapestries decorated the walls. Ornate flowers seemed to continuously blossom around the pedestal in the center; in the center of which shone a crystal-clear gem.

 

Here we are... the Mind Gem whispered.

 

...the Gem of Life, finished the Queen.

Edited by Lucina

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

.....

 

Piraka.

 

Maeus and Tuoni would have to wait.

 

I turned, and ran as fast as I could back to the faculty. We were gonna need heavy hitters.

 

IC Intavus:

 

The army marching on the facility was met by an army of Intavus' as the multi being mustered in the way of the cult of fear.

 

It wouldn't stop them, but it would slow them down.

 

IC Tirkah:

 

The Glatorian peered through his scope, a lump in his chest.

 

"This doesn't look good," he croaked.

 

IC Kotak:

 

Fear. Kotak frowned. Not an emotion he was used to.

 

He tightened his grip on his axe and shield.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC-Ignis

 

Ignis had just punched a Punching-bag off it's hook when an intense wave of uneasiness swept over him. When he heard the sound of fear calling him, He had to respond appropriatley.

"Is that a challenge?" Ignis said. "Then I accept it!" He then unsheathed his halberd and started moving to the exit of the facility, ready to take them on at the gate.

The fear was strong, but he knew he would push through it... even if this battle would be his last.

 

IC-Harami

Whilst looking back through old battle footage stashed in the archives, Harami saw a fighter that looked exactly like her, with the same staff. as she held it up high in the recording, she yelled an incantation, and transformed into some kind of golden warrior.

"So That's what the staff is for..." She muttered. "I just have to-"

A wave of fear suddenly came crashing on her, and a chilling voice rung out in her mind. she was rooted to the spot by fear, clutching her staff in terror. she wanted to run, but couldn't...

 

OOC

Ignis open for battle for any PC Cultists. Harami... not so much. she may need someone to go into battle with, or someone to snap her out of her panic attack.


wGF2PMb.png


 


lof_teaser.png


(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)


 


My BZPRPG Characters


Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation


Skyrise Characters: Zavon


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taurus

What the- a voice, full of power, whispered, terrifying and ancient, of the fact that fear consuming us. "Well, it is apparent that we have company. Why don't we make them feel at home?" I say, in an attempt to seem calm. Truthfully, I was terrified. It was too much like the mission that made me who I was... I shake my head. I was a karzing Dark Hunter, I did dangerous things like this a lot! Not quite like this... "Think we can lay down a trap?"

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 


RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite


08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kale Ironshaper- Bionifight Engineering Sector

 

IC: Kale had been about to respond to the bound cultest that had just been brought into the room when the fear hit. It was almost like a physical blow and had the white Toa crouching slighting, reflexively readying himself for combat. The light in the room flared and he glanced around, searching with senses both mundane and elemental for the source of the emotion.

 

i Am AWokEn... fEAr sHAll conSUMe YoU

 

fALL tO tHe cUlT Of FEAR

 

 

The primal response, the voice whispering in his head. It all called back to a rather unpleasant series of events.

"Anyone else getting flashbacks to Makuta's revival?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i Am AWokEn... fEAr sHAll conSUMe YoU

 

fALL tO tHe cUlT Of FEAR

 

IC: Xara - Approaching Bionifight Facility. 

 

As I flew back towards the facility, the fear hit me like a wall, almost sending me tumbling out of the sky. It was an emotion I was becoming increasingly familiar with. A terrifying, crushing emptiness, irrational yet no less real.

 

I'd never let it stop me before, and faced by the sight before me - a veritable army of cultists - I refused to let it stop me now. 

__________________________________________________

 

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

 

The mental voice cut through into her sleeping mind, her pleasant dreams turning to horrific nightmares. She exploded awake and fell off her chair, the fear refusing to leave her as she rose to her feet once more. 

__________________________________________________

 

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile) - Engineering Sector.

 

The Tarakava Hunter had done a lot of incredibly stupid and incredibly dangerous things in his time, but he'd never been afraid. He was a thrill seeker, uninhibited and determined.

 

So being forced to feel an emotion he'd never really experienced before... an emotion he knew he had no reason to be feeling... It wasn't making him too happy. Crushing his empty beer can in his shaking hand, he hauled himself up into his mech.

 

It was time for the Tarakava Hunter to go hunting once more.

__________________________________________________

 

IC: Dekako - Hallways.

 

We were developing a newfound respect for those who had faced us back in the Corpus Rahkshi days. Fear was a formidable power, and one we'd never thought to find ourselves on the receiving end of.

 

It was a harrowing sensation, to say the least. 

__________________________________________________

 

IC: Hive - Engineering Sector.

 

"That can't be good," it seemed Maeus and his cult, after weeks of waiting, had finally decided to come finish the job.  

__________________________________________________

 

IC: Xara - Approaching Bionifight Facility. 

 

Running to keep up with the rest of the group, I barely felt the new onset of fear. I was already terrified out of my wits; it couldn't get much worse for me. But one thought I still clung to: this was quite possibly the biggest story anyone would ever cover.

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

I made it, the facility was in sight... But so was the army. Looked like we had a wave of tiny red defenders, too.

 

I spotted Xara flying toward them and ran to keep pace.

 

"Xara! We gotta get in there and coordinate a counter attack!" I shouted.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(Samantha): Seeing the army, and feeling scared, the turtle waved goodbye to Intavus and flew inside the Bionifight facility, going into the tunnels inside in a desperate gamble to get away. 

 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh tried to remember the last time he had been terrified for his life. It had been the time when the authorities took his shield - and then it reappeared in the middle of the night. Or the time he had to escape prison and flee his home. He shivered. 

 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin, being mentally predisposed, heard the voice louder than most. He got enough to sense that a being of great power had sent the message. He tightened his mental defenses, resisting the sluggishness that came with fear. At the same time, he heard Hive's proclamation. "It appears that we are under attack, Toa Jorth," the gelatin said. "In view of that, I suggest letting the robot go. He may be useful in the coming battle."

 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne pushed off the wall, moving towards Olari.  In the distance, she could see an army assembling. "Move!" she shouted. We have to get to the facility before the army does! 

 

Then she thought better of it. "No, scratch that. Just put us down. I think we might be able to ambush the army from behind in a few minutes."

 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

A.D. / DIO FOLLE

 

A hole opened in the center of the floor; from it rose a small, circular pad. Something to stand on, perhaps?

IC(A.D.): A.D. walked over and looked at the strange device. This place was getting stranger and stranger. He reached out toward it with one of his claws, then thought better of it. If it was a teleportation pad, he didn't want to activate it just on his hand and cause a really bad injury. Instead, he jumped on it, wondering what was going on now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

"A few. We need the mechs out here running defense while the others come up with a solid plan. Our little red army isn't holding too well!"

 

 

IC Tirkah:

 

The Glatorian fired.

 

A Skakdi here, an agori there, a Toa yet over here.

 

It wasn't much, but with each shot, a cultist fell.

 

IC Intavus:

 

The Intavus' we're not doing well. They certainly outnumbered the cultists, but they were severely outgunned.

 

Still, every so often they managed to overwhelm an enemy here or there.

 

Mostly they were just a living wall. One that was being pushed back with each second.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cave

"No! ...I didn't come here to leave... with my tail between my legs, I will NOT FALL HERE!" Every utterance brought strength into his frame and his mind was moving a mile a minute on pure instinct. The kanohi he had recovered, it had repelled the muck earlier. That gave him an idea, gripping his sword in both hands he crouched to leap and focused on the ground below him, the mask glowing and preparing to activate.

 

"MACCHA SLASH!" In a blur, he leapt. Physical strength combining with the supernatural propellant of the Kostanze to sent him rocketing at where the figure had been, sword sweeping horizontally in a glittering arc.


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

"..... Mech until it can't take the punishment. I'll get Fear Itself up and running, start making a hole. Get the others out here fast as you can. And Xara?"

 

I looked up at her.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC

WITH DAYETH / A.D.

 

The room vanished around A.D. in a flash of light; when his surroundings reappeared, he found himself upon the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings in the City of Fear, overlooking the under-siege Bionifight facility in the distance. 

 

A voice spoke behind him.

 

"You are the dragon that gave my Herald so much trouble..." the voice was cold, a sinister whisper. An aura of pure fear emanated from them.

 

If the dragon were to turn around, he would recognize both Maeus fo Kuru and the currently-unconscious form of Dayeth.

 

 

GM IC: WAILING CAVE

WITH HOST / MACCHA YELLOW

 

The red blade re-ignited, giving a vibrant hum as it slashed through the air to block Maccha Yellow's attack and the gravity attack vanished entirely.

 

Behind them, the Host cursed, cutting off his own copied gravity powers before dropping to the floor. He glanced around the darkness shiftily, before starting to slowly creep away from the fight. 

Edited by Lucina

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

I grinned. "We're gonna get home after this. I promise."

 

I slid inside, headed for engineering where the remaining mechs were stored.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

I rounded the corner, sped past the other mech and crawled into my Steltian lookalike, wriggling out into the controls as I became a much larger being once more.

 

Standing, I nodded at Xara as I stomped out onto the battlefield, weapons coming online.


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...