BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: Aaanndd let's bring all my characters out of limbo.

IC: Miras (Battlefield)

I stand among tides of cultists, throwing up chunks of ground beneath the zealots' feet only to crush them, turning frantically in my fear-induced madness as a purple blur speeds past me, resolving into the shape of a Toa just long enough to punch a cultist hard enough in the chin to swing their head all the way around before transforming once again into an indistinguishable streak of light.

IC: Shriek (Battlefield)

I rush through the fields of enemies with my speed power active, dodging energy and projectiles in my mad dash. I turn off my speed in favour of my strength for a second as I pass by a Makuta, knocking a cultist's head off before turning to my speed once more. Inadvertently, I knock into a Toa armoured in silver and white, scraping along her Hau's shield with a murmur of apology as I sprint off again.

IC: Arkie (Battlefield)

I dispatch another foe with a crossbow bolt to the head, throwing up a protective aura as I spot a purple blur heading towards me. My Hau successfully defends me against the passerby, a defence which paves the way for me to launch a volley of chilled steel spikes to embed themselves in a number of throats as I turn and shoot another enemy in the knee. A burst of plasma lands among an approaching phalanx of crimson-clad cultists as I do so.

IC: Vorzin (Battlefield)

I swoop over the head of a silver-armoured Toa currently putting up a brave fight against a number of soldiers, and score a direct hit with a stream of plasma among a group of enemies as I do so, invisibility engaged. I continue my flight, grappling with another verdant-green dragon, with a remarkable likeness to myself, before emerging victorious and sending the plasma-scorched carcass to earth, where it lands in the vicinity of a maroon Makuta.

OOC: All OFI, I guess.

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Drudd (The Spine, approaching Bionifight facility)

Drudd turned to the winged Rahkshi. "Drudd agrees." He said, Gripping his staff tighter. "Rahkshi will beat puny cultists!"

IC-Ignis (Outside Bionifight Facility)

Upon decapitating another enemy, Ignis turned to stand back to back with a White Toa with a cybernetic arm. "I haven't seen this many enemies since the Temple raid," He said offhandly to her; "Well, except maybe an arena battle or two." He paused to shoot a wounded foe with a bolt of fire.

IC-Harami (Inside Bionifight Facility)

As the cultists entered the building, Harami was cornered by a brutish Vortixx, weilding a large javelin. If she didn't act now, she would be dead. Despite the overwhelming fear, she stood her ground, raised her staff like she saw in the video, and said, almost on instinct...

"W-with the power of The Sacred elements, I call upon the powers of Heaven to assist me in battle!"

At once, a bright light enveloped her, blinding the Vortixx as golden Armour appeared on her form. at once, all her memories she had prior to her awakening in the facility returned, memories of fighting evil and saving the world...

"I am Galaxia Eternis, Defender of Spherus Magna, and Paragon of Light!" She announced. "With my power, I shall smite the darkness forever!" On that last word, she brought forth a blast of light, knocking the Cultist across the room. It got up, disoriented, only to be met with another beam of light, which pierced it's chest, purging all the life from it in one, swift movement. upon defeating her latest opponent, the gilded lesterin headed out to assist everyone else who was struggling, assuming they were.

Galaxia Eternis was back in action.

OOC

Apologies for just pulling Galaxia Eternis's transformation and regaining her memories out of the blue, but it was getting boring seeing her barely being in action. (I did kind of hint of it earlier...)

Anyway, Ignis Interacting with Arkie (kind of), and Galaxia Eternis open for Interaction. Also, Fission's sub-plot kind of needs moving along, Wyrd, just to remind ya...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

"I have," I reply, in the middle of punching a cultist. I dispatch them by stabbing a crossbow bolt into their skull, then smoothly fit the bolt into my crossbow and taking out another cultist with it. "The day my mother died. Makuta sent an army of Rahkshi- led by a pair of Dark Toa- to Ta-Koro. My parents' merc group were in control of the cable car across the Tren Krom Break. My mum went out to try and negotiate with them." My eyes narrow as I charge at a cultist, steamrollering them with my Hau's shield. "One of the Toa killed her in cold blood. He dismembered her corpse as I watched."

"I was six."

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

IC Kat:

"I don't think the leaders are here. We need to hold the li-"

An explosion knocked me away from my newfound ally.

Walls formed around me, cutting me off from the others.

I got up, turning, and found myself face to face with...

"F-Fang?"

The Surahk in front of me was undeniably Fang... But... Not my Fang. Fang wouldn't be covered in the blood of innocents. Wouldn't be grinning madly. Wouldn't be pulling his still glowing sword from the body. "Long time, no see, my love" he crackled.

Wide eyed, I stepped back. "No... You... With them... How... Why...?"

Fang tossed the body aside callously, still grinning, plasma dripping from his sword.

"Oh, Kat..." He crooned. "Don't you see? We were wrong... It's not freedom we need... It's power!"

I narrowed my eyes, "Is this what this is about?! Power?! You think this is power? Killing innocent people?!"

"You have to make sacrifices to get what you want, Kat! You should know that better than me!"

"Never like this. Some costs are too high, Fang!"

He shook his head, the black and red of his paint accented by glowing plasma.

"You don't understand, but...."

Another Rahkshi stepped out from behind him. Purple eyes glimmered beneath onyx armor with red tribal markings. Claws scraped against each other.

"That's okay, because she does." He finished.

The other Rahkshi spoke, "ugh.... I used to be like that?! These alternate reality versions are all so stuck up with their morality...."

My eyes went wide. I was in some serious Karz if that was...

She spoke up once more.

"Soon, I'll be the only Catatonic in the multiverse."

I clenched my fists, "Not if I can help it."

They both laughed, "Boy how many times have we head that?!"

"Not enough, clearly," I growled, lunging forward....

Edited by Chumpu
  • Upvote 1

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch. 

Something was wrong. Very wrong. Looking out across the cliffs, through the crowds of roaming zombies, he could see flashes of light on the horizon, beyond the crashed facility. The red glow of distant flames, and swirling plumes of smoke, the distant roar of a battle. 

What the karz was going on out there? 

IC: Hive - Bionifight Facility.

Still hampered by his restrains, Hive could do little more than stand back and watch the battle unfold. Fear was throwing everything they had these guys, and losing. 

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Room.

She continued wandering boredly, wondering if anything interesting was happening elsewhere. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

There were about six dozen ways that a capital-C-for-craaaaaaaaaazy Cultist probably thought he/she would be defeated out here, and I'm pretty sure "brained by a briefcase" wasn't one of them.

But what can I say?

I live to break expectations.

IC:

The Muaka's Den was gone behind her as Teacher raised a hand to her eyes and spied the smoke. A simple application of her eyepiece showed her a great metal jumble far in the distance, a steel corpse swamped in the maggot-shapes of fighters. But who is fighting?

"Maccha," the Glatorian said. "Have you any idea who would fight for a smoking ruin?"

-Void

Edited by Bad Machine

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Maccha Black!

I frown. "I'm not sure... Perhaps it is a shelter of sorts? Maybe some of the former prisoners sought shelter in it, and the cultists are forcing them out... Except that wouldn't make sense. Why not simply pursue the prisoners? And it would also take a decent amount of time to form up the army to march in. No... Unless the cultists are fighting amongst themselves, there's only one logical conclusion." I turn to look at Teacher. "There is a third faction on the island."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Taurus

An enemy starts circling me, holding a Zamor. He launches one at me, and I swiftly place the flat of my sword up to block it. This guy was some species I did not know, but from the looks of it, he was primarily a gunning-fighter... Good at both short and long ranges too, as he had what appeared to be a shotgun. I wanted that thing. But the question was, how? The answer? More tricks. I wait for him to fire again, and when he does, my blade blocks it again, but I put my hand just under the edge of the sword, and fire my Rhotuka. Needless to say, my opponent was surprised. Shaking his head, he tries to take aim, but it rather looked like he had a rather strong drink, and fired about a foot to my right, hitting some poor cultist, who let out a scream of agony before falling down. The moisture was rushing out of his body in a small stream, leaving him a husk of metal and what appeared and dead, dry skin. Honestly, I don't even want to know how he made those spheres. But either way, I take this opportunity to take two steps forward, and slice the Zamor launcher in half. He steps back in surprise. I thrust my blade forward, an elegant twirl added to it, the blade going through his heart light. He falls back, and I turn him over to grab the shotgun...

IC: Draco

I smile, before running into the fray. The first thing I instantly feel is fear, pressing down on me. I shake my head. This is okay... Turahks can be worse... A cultist turns at me, one who looks like a toa, but with no mask... blood streaked across his face, a mad grin plastered on. He leaps at me, glowing claws outstretched. I did not want to know what those things would do to me. So instead, I push him back just a bit with my cyclonic powers, off balancing him, but still within reach of my hammer, I arc the hammer straight towards him, my cyclonic powers increasing it's speed. It hits him in the shoulder, and a sickening crunch is heard. He flies back, stands weakly, and tries to move backwards. I rush at him, my hammer moving upwards, and another crack is heard in the had. All my rage went into the blow. I step back, and images flash in my head. Idiot... Incompetent... Arrogant brakas... No! I am not one of those! I was weak then... But not now. No, I have come to peace with my rage, the fire of the dragon. Was I wise? Absolutely not. But no longer was the fire constantly burning me up, begging to be released... Still, though, the images would appear in my head. Nothing I could do about that. Power through it, Draco...

"Sounds good to me." I say, cracking my knuckles. "Let's hope that the others are more... Welcoming than the cult."

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: [Olari - Bionifight]

Well this was just the universe having a laugh. To escape from one battle only to arrive at another in full swing? Some fate-spinning entity was enjoying a hearty chuckle at her expense and Olari didn't like it.

She dropped those she'd rescued from the prison down at a distance, like Ismekne had suggested but it was only partly to try and flank the attackers. Mostly it was because she wanted them out of the way for her next move...

For the days upon days they'd been stuck on the island she had been preparing for an attack, laying out her own personal set of defences around what she considered a vulnerable spot. Dozens upon dozens, perhaps hundreds upon hundreds of long, lethal spikes set up in the fog covered area of the arena. With her cargo of rescues dropped down she'd be able to retrieve and wield her oncoming storm with more power and accuracy. 

Maybe she should thank these latest attackers. They were certainly giving her a chance to vent some pent up aggression...

IC: [Jorth - Bionifight]

Looking from Kalatin to his unusual guest, and listening to the sounds of battle coming from outside, Jorth decided to take what felt the right option.

"If I let you out, are you going to help us, or stab us in the back first chance you get?" he asked Hive.

Sure he had no guarantee the robot would answer truthfully, but he at least deserved to be given the chance to do so. The whole reason he had come was to try and solve things diplomatically, seemed churlish not to extend the same courtesy to him

IC: [skrall - Bionifight]

At last, a real challenge of might and skill. The Skrall with no name was finally in a battle and he was loving it, prowling around looking for anyone left who hadn't quailed before the initial onslaught. He didn't want the weak, he wanted  challenge!

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Teacher chuckled softly as she turned to descend the stony heights, saying, "Wouldn't it be awful if they were less welcoming?"

The duo, no matter how unlikely their alliance, were both powerful beings; thus, it took them no time at all to reach the place that the bandit had spotted. The Glatorian of Iron and Bone crouched behind a boulder by the outskirts of the battle -- for it was a ferocious battle! Far greater than any skirmish which she had seen out in the desert wastes; hundreds of warriors on either side, enough so that the sound of steel-on-steel was a cacophony and the sound of dying men and women was a great wave washing over the field.

From where she crouched, Teacher could hardly see the structure that they seemed to be fighting over, but its metal summit loomed over them like a steel mountain.

The Glatorian turned back to her companion.

"Can you tell which ones," she said, gesturing with an open palm to the battle, "are the cultists?"

OOC: Hope you don't mind me timeskipping Maccha and Teacher to the battle. 

-Void

Edited by Bad Machine

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Ismekne): "The people that are attacking the building, as opposed to the ones defending it." Ismekne said, in response to Teacher's question, in between panting breaths.

Ismekne sighed. She was not going to be able to fight in the battle, as she wasn't fully healed yet. Her waves and water would just barely annoy the enemy. While the healing force of the prison had set and partly repaired her arm, it was still painful to move. Not that swinging her hammer would help against such a huge army anyway. 

Her eyes panned over the scene. The army was approaching from Ismekne's left; to her right was the cliffs and the fields of death. And then Ismekne's mind rapidly calculated what was coming next. This army was a distraction, falling before the Bionifighter's devastating attacks. With all of them focused on stopping this army, the next attack would be...

Would be...

Not from the forest, where there was a hospital. 

Not from where Ismekne had come. That army she and her fellow prisoners had just spent the past few hours killing. 

Ismekne's mind's eye saw a huge army emerging from the Fields of Death. 

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh kicked, punched, and parried cultists with his shield. Without the fact that his shield knocked back his enemies into other attacking enemies, he would have been dead long ago.

As such, the corpses were starting to pile up in a ring around him, making him a bit harder to attack. 

IC(Samantha): Samantha wandered the hallways looking for a place to rest. 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin shivered. He hated robots, because he couldn't read their minds, and were thus unpredictable. But this was a whole other world, and even on his own there had been some good robots. 

Still, Jorth was negotiating with this one? Was he naive? In the middle of a battle? He had tied him up, but still. But then, that could just be the fear influence. He didn't sense any psionic force from this one, though...so he kept his mouth shut to wait for the response.

"That doesn't answer it. Right now, it's utter chaos, due to the fact that it's a sword fight." I stay observant. My time as a general has helped, and I look for any detail. The red dome... Something like that was generally important... I look at the fighters. Some of them seemed... Afraid... I frown. "Does anybody know the sects of the cult?" I Ask. I had a suspicion...

OOC: Not a problem with me.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Fear... So that's what's happening here... Look at the fighters. Some seem afraid, while others seem unaffected by the dome. Those unaffected are our enemies." A fear field... "Do we have any long range weapons in our arsenal, aside from my gauntlets? If so, we could have sniper superiority, one unaffected by the field. That way, if one of us gets caught in a losing scenario..." I was getting ahead of myself. First, we had to see what we had.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: [Jorth - Bionifight]

"If I let you out, are you going to help us, or stab us in the back first chance you get?" he asked Hive.

IC: Hive - Facility.

"Neither," he droned in response. "If you set me free, I have every intention of leaving this place." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Psycho Black

"YOU'RE FORGETTING A FACTION, GIRLY."

An enormous voice boomed maybe a dozen meters from where Ismekne, Teacher and Maccha Black stood. It belonged to a similarly enormous man, lean and clad in deep eminence and coal dark armor, sleek like a panther and equally as nasty looking. A vaguely out of place cowboy hat of similar coloration sat on his head. A trio of disposable NPC mooks flanked him on either side, doing the little mook dance that they were prone to doing before and during combat.

"I'M HERE REPRESENTING THE FOURTH FACTION, THE CULTISTS OF WAR." His cat pupils fixated on the black ranger opposite him. "PSYCHO BLACK!"

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

I whirl around, and sigh. Of course the Psychos were here. When were they not? just like the good old days... "Psycho Black!. I see you are just fine and dandy. Question for you, though: where were you, if you are a war cultist, during the prison break?" As I say this, I ready my gauntlets, and start to grow three times my size. I would need everything I had to battle against my nemesis.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Psycho Rangers

"HA, YOU'RE HERE TOO? I WOULDN'T HAVE EXPECTED YOU TO LAST A MINUTE OUT HERE!"

Next to Psycho Black, a wickedly thorn-wreathed red lance hammered into the ground followed shortly after by it's owner, a lean and handsome Glatorian clad in brick red armor. He wore a deceptively casual sneer as he observed the rapidly growing Maccha Black.

"Oh, nothing much crab face. Reminiscing about old times, ya know. Us toasting Zordona, wrecking Angel Grove, memories of dear old Blue, rest her soul..." The rusty lancer seemed barely able to conceal a condescending laughter in his words. Shooting a glance over the ranger's companions, he added : "name's Psycho Red, case ya'll were wondering... Make sure not to wear it out, alright?"

Edited by Lugh

...but close to it

IC(Ismekne): "Thanks for the free information," Ismekne said. "But right now I'm not exactly interested in a fight." Behind her, a pair of twin waves formed in the middle of the battle, cutting a path through the fear cultists and making Olari's attacks slightly more effective. She still wasn't exactly visible to the fighters below yet, and it was possible that even the being in front of her wouldn't make the connection. 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin shrugged. From the surface of Jorth's mind, it appeared that the robot was...neutral. It probably didn't want to get killed...it had no reason to help or attack. Odd. 

Still, he lingered. He had seen robots capable of deception before. He would want to make sure he actually left. 

I clench my fists at the mention of Blue's name. If there was one thing Psycho Red! Could do, it was strike a nerve. "Well, don't forget one thing. We will always be here to stop your evil ways. As for how I've lasted, I have had my fair bit of help." I gesture back towards Teacher and Ismekne- or where she used to stand. Where did she go?

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I clench my fists at the mention of Blue's name. If there was one thing Psycho Red! Could do, it was strike a nerve. "Well, don't forget one thing. We will always be here to stop your evil ways. As for how I've lasted, I have had my fair bit of help." I gesture back towards Teacher and Ismekne- or where she used to stand. Where did she go?

OOC: Technically, by "fighters below" I meant the fear cultists, not the Psycho Guys. 

IC(Ismekne): "Me, I'm suddenly backup," Ismekne said. "Nice, but I've got some medical problems to attend to. See you later." And with that, the Water Toa stomped off down the hill through her cleared path, reabsorbing water from her previous attack and blasting whoever decided an injured Ga-Toa would be easy prey.

IC Psycho Rangers

Hopping off his perch and ripping his lance from the ground, the rusty dragoon wore an irritated look. "That woman thinks she can just walk away from me, eh?" He nodded at his cohort and Maccha Black, "I'll leave ya two to the reunion while I teach her some manners..." In a flash he was after the Ga-Toa, faster than a speeding bullet and leaping tall buildings in a single bound.

That left... "ME AND YOU, BLACK." The titan spoke, cracking his knuckles, bestial gaze barely taking note of Teacher. "EN GARDE!" Like Psycho Red, Psycho Black temporarily disappeared from view, reappearing in front of his doppleganger's upsized face an instant later with a manic grin and a couple fist fulls of hurt ready for the serving.

...but close to it

Kale Ironshaper- Battleground

IC: Before Kat could reach her opposing pair a distinctly metallic roar echoed through the earthen walls surrounding them. It was quickly followed by the head and long serpentine neck of one of Kale's dragons, to be specific, the blue one. The same head that had finished Kat before.

Eyes blazing and mane whipping it swept between the trio. Fast as lightning it struck, catching the mirror Fang in it's huge jaws and slamming him into the ground repeatedly. Anyone would of been stunned by such a move, especially a kraata that felt the same things as it's armor. However, Fang's pause would ensure his death. Light began to pour from the Dragon's mouth. It was not a laser though, no, it was more encompassing and pulsated with some form of rhythm. Whatever it was it caused the former Corpus Rahkshi student to scream.

He screamed in the way that only a son of a makuta could scream as trails of red vapor started to leak out of gaps in his armor. The armor that housed Fang's true form started twitching and shaking violently, enough that any onlookers might have started to wonder if it would be wise to take cover. The shriek reached a crescendo as shafts of light appeared from the same gaps that the red mist had leaked from. The twitching stopped and the shaking stilled as the light faded, leaving a rahkshi who's eyes had taken on a slightly softer shade. They no longer seemed to stare out at the world with a combination of fear and arrogance. There was a new light in their depths.

However, whatever change Fang had undertaken had put to much too great a strain on him and with one last sigh he breathed his last. The eyes faded and the body stilled. The hand that had gripped his glowing sword the entire time loosened and the iridescent blade fell to the ground with with a soft thump.

With another metallic growl the dragon dropped the now dead body of Fang.

OOC: Kill made with Chumpu's permission.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

The teleporting powers were to be expected. After all, we had fought time and time again. I put up my arms in an X shape to block a punch. The other, I try to catch with my bigger hand, then drag Psycho Black into my other fist- or I was attempting to.

IC: Right now, I have no idea what I'm doing. :P

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Kat:

I stopped, dead in my tracks.

My brain couldn't process what I'd just seen. Fang. Dead. In front of my very eyes. Eyes which looked away, desperate to focus on anything but the now still body of the Rahkshi I'd loved. My gaze drifted from his body, to the Dragon, the same that had beaten me in the mech round. Kale. Kale had spared me the pain of killing Fang.I didn't know how or why, but I silently sent him my thanks. 

The other me was similarly shocked. Her gaze met mine, and twisted into a sneer.

"You. You stupid, hoighty toighty, goody two shoes, !"

I blinked.

"He was mine! Do you know how long it took to turn him?! Months! I had to use everything just to get him to see the truth!"

Blinked again.

"Wasted! All that time I could have been using training, GONE! BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Hold, on, back up. You're mad because you lost that time?"

" right I am! If I hadn't had to coddle tall, dark, and angry over there, I could have been a Shadow Kraata by now!"

Another blink. The corners of my mouth twitched.

"You're..... you aren't...?"

"NO! I'M NOT, AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HIM! AND NOW YOU'VE MADE IT ALL WORTHLESS!"

My fist curled.

"Worthless?"

"Yes, worthless! Just like him!" She spat the last word.

"Fang. Was...is not worthless.And you...." My face broke into a full grin as red energy poured from my body. "Are sorely out classed."  

The sneer fell from her face.

• Upvote 4

IC Therex:

As he abruptly fell, Therex responded calmly, releasing a series of shockwaves to dampen his fall, landing and taking off towards the TOa of Water.

OOC: Therex running towards Ismekne

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne splashed a fear cultist in the face, then turned to look - there was two of them running after her now. But Ismekne had learned her lesson from her previous footrace. She turned into the crowd of fear cultists, dodging, punching, kicking, and shoving her way through. Any projectile weapons or powers her pursuers tried to aim at her would likely hit them instead of her, making escape easier.

Still, occasionally she had to use water to knock a cultist or two over, and she was taking her share of bruises. This was going to hurt later.

Edited by fishers64

IC Therex:

Therex sighed. Remembering the last time he'd tried to help someone, he instead made his way through the Cultists toward the facility in the distance.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Psycho Green - Trophy Hall.

She lounged back in one of the ornate thrones, watching the battle unfold on the screen before her. She was bored, cooped up in here while everyone else got to kill each other.

OOC

Because barely anything's been happening.

IC-Kortus (War Room)

Kortus returned to the War room through a secret door, bitterly disappointing that the prisoners managed to escape. Approaching Hevias (assuming he isn't busy at the time), he knelt down as a sign of respect. "Master, the prisoners have escaped! What is your next plan?"

IC-Fission (Muaka's den Ruins)

Fission looked around what appeared to be a ruined building. "Looks like we missed the action..." He said. He assumed Turbo Vixen had gone somewhere without him, knowing the speed she traveled at, she must've been long past this location earlier...

IC-Ignis (Outside Bionifight Facility)

Ignis couldn't help but feel a little sorry for this White Toa. Maybe it was due to her being from a universe where constant fighting wasn't the norm... "I used to get this all the time in my homeland." Ignis replied, locking blades with a rogue Toa of Ice. "Pirates, Raiders, Visorak, you name it. I'm not sure being teleported to the arena was for better or worse..."

OOC

Kortus Interacting with Hevias (If he or the GM portraying him isn't busy), Fission open for interaction, Ignis interacting with Arkie.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC(Ganesh): Having appeared to have arrived at some semblance of a strategy, the Vortixx began expanding his barricade of dead bodies to the left and right. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne stumbled off the battlefield, bleeding from a slash across her chest and heading for the medical bay. 

"Ha," I say, diving into a roll in order to knock a cultist's legs out from under them before leaping back up and impaling them with a crossbow bolt- which I then fit into my crossbow, hitting a trio of enemies in the heads with it, the projectile punching through one's had, then the next, and finally embedding itself in the brain of the third. "Where I come from, the island is currently under the rule of an eldritch god of darkness and evil." I punch a cultist in the face. "And five of the six Koros are either destroyed or under Makuta's rule. So, I don't see how much worse it could get. Oh yeah, and it turns out my dad turned himself into a Valkyr. ##### him."

VBWj75sh.png

IC Psycho Rangers

That left... "ME AND YOU, BLACK." The titan spoke, cracking his knuckles, bestial gaze barely taking note of Teacher. "EN GARDE!" Like Psycho Red, Psycho Black temporarily disappeared from view, reappearing in front of his doppleganger's upsized face an instant later with a manic grin and a couple fist fulls of hurt ready for the serving.

IC:

A rock in one hand.

Thornax launcher in the other.

Fitting the jury-rigged ammunition into the firearm, Teacher made a silent prayer of forgiveness to the gods Skopio, and fired the stone at the back of Psycho Black's head.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

GM IC: NEAR THE BATTLEFIELD

War.

A violent thing, War is. Destructive, deadly, and catastrophic. Some reviled it.

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

Some supported it.

Stomp. Stomp Stomp.

Others...wished for it. Relished combat. They were the ones Hevias picked. They were the ones who fought most. They were the battle-hardened, the deadly, the fearsome. Some of the greatest fighters of the Cult resided within the Spine. Many could fight toe-to-toe with the Bionifighters...and some could best fighters easily.

War was coming.

Stompstompstompstomp

Not even the mountains they called home could slow their march. Not even the bodies of their fallen allies could halt their progress.

They were the frontmen. The fighters. The wagers of battles. The ones who could most claim they killed a universe.

They were the servants of Sota. And Hevias was leading the charge, to take back the pride he lost when his prisoners escaped. He would show no mercy, no remorse. No one would stand in their way, not even their own allies.

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

War was coming. And it had no mercy.

OOC: The soldiers of War have arrived on the scene at long last. The War forces are smaller in number than the others, but...well, much better in skill. Most are equal to the skill levels of the Bionifighters, since they are the frontmen/women of the Cult. There's far less of them, yes, but they will be harder to take down than the other Cultists.

Of course that doesn't mean they're impossibly hard to beat, they're just more of a challenge to take down than others. Many of them have survived other conflicts, after all.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa stumbled into the medical bay. Reluctantly, she lay down to accept medical treatment for her injuries, slashes, bruises, concussions.

It was better to go into battle at full power.

IC(Samantha): The turtle entered the engineering section, and looked on, awestruck. The array of mechanical devices there was like nothing she had ever seen before.

IC:

"Have I ever?" 

The Toa of Data stared down at the horde, watching yet another cluster of cultists march to join the fray. Fear had settled into the pit of his stomach, making his blood run cold. Something in the back of his head reminded him that he didn't know these people. Didn't know who they were, didn't know their worlds, had no part in their fight. He had no reason to stay. To fight. Die. Just so that maybe some of them could live, and make it home. Common sense told him to turn tail and run. Or maybe that was the fear talking.

But it didn't matter. The boss was here, the boss wasn't going to run. And that was all the reason he needed to stay.

"Gonna watch my back, this time?"

IC:

In the din of battle, Krayn saw the projectile before he heard it. A beam of unknown energy soaring through the air, straight at him. Instinct took over and he dove forward, tucking and rolling. The ray passed within inches of his back, uncomfortably warm, before he popped back up to his feet and got a good look at his opponent. An unknown Toa, standing on a floating rock above the battle. Framed, rather unhelpfully, by Kale's large-scale attack. The Av-Toa really was a show-off.

"Well alright then." He muttered, firing off a shot at the unknown Toa's head. If he was lucky the bullet would kill him. Not that Krayn had ever been that lucky in his life. Which was why the shot was a cover for his real intention; robbing his foe of the high ground. A concentrated sonic blast, targeted at the cultist's stone platform and matched to the right frequency, went flying through the air.

In a few moments, Aronis would find his platform crumbling beneath him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG