BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dio Folle

"With pleasure." I say, an insane giggle as I reveal my true form- a Baterra, with glowing purple eyes. Without hesitation, my arms shoot forwards, morphing into blades, ready to plunge into the heart of the dragon... Until A.D. Fell, that is. I shift my arms back.

IC: Taurus

I put the shotgun on my back, to investigate the firearm in the future. No shells... How peculiar. Right now, I didn't have any time to dwell on the thought, for two more sects of the cult decided to intervene in the battle. For a mysterious cult, they were... Rather unimaginative. I duck under a rather skinny and tall cultist's arm, standing back up and whirling around, putting my hands- static. That was all I saw. It was apparent that any physical contact with this being was dangerous for me. I hop back, before thrusting my blade through his chest. As I do so, he swipes his long arms at me, claws digging in. I push him off of my blade, relieved at my amount of armor plating. Even so, most of my systems were rebooting, leaving me open for physical attack.

IC: Maccha Black!

I stand back in a fighting position, waiting for my rival to make a move.

OOC: Waiting on response from Drudd.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

GM IC: PELKO

WITH DAYETH / DIO FOLLE

The Skakdi stepped to the edge of the building, glancing down at the unconscious dragon far below before turning back to the two Cultists.

"Finish off the dragon," it ordered. "It is weak. It will be easy. Once you are finished... join me at their facility. Their final stand is upon them, and they will fall."

Then the Skakdi vanished, teleporting once more - undoubtedly towards the battle currently taking place at the Bionifight facility....

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

Pulling her cloak tighter around her, she started looking for the stairs. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

The battle was long, violent, and frankly, one I'd rather not revisit. Suffice to say that I nearly didn't win, nearly lost it all out there on that blood soaked soil in the middle of nowhere space.

As it was, when the walls fell, all around me would see none other than Kat climbing out of a burning crater, a limp Kraata in one hand, and Venom, Fang's sword, in the other.

I was nothing but a feral creature during that fight. It's a time I don';t like to think about, and when I climbed out of that hole, I punctuated it with a scream of loss and rage.

I wanted revenge. To make whoever had corrupted not only me, but the man who'd started me on the path I walked to this day pay dearly for their crimes. 

I wanted blood.

I wanted Maeus.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC Parasite:

The creature awakened. It was time, at long last. The ones it had been forbidden from for so long were to be consumed.

Parasite tore it's way out of the pod, fluid and ichor dripping from it's body and cocoon.

It howled when it recieved the news.

Now on the battlefield, it howled once more, tearing into cultists and fighters alike with impunity, feeding, growing, becoming more.

it felt no fear. it never had, never would. it was a force of unnature. It was the Parasite.

And on this day, it fed.

• Upvote 1

IC(Kalatin and Samantha): The two stood in the ruins of the Arena. Kalatin sighed - the competitions here felt like a lifetime ago now.

"What we need to do here is bar the doors and fortify this place the best we can," Kalatin said. "The cultists out there are just buying time - once the army of death arrives, it will tear through the facility and surround the fighters outside, rendering them helpless."

Samantha nodded. Kalatin's telekinectic powers began moving rubble from the outside toward them. Samantha took the bigger chunks to stack them by the doors, while Kalatin began forming a crude barricade between him and the fields of death. It wouldn't be enough to stop the army that was coming, but it might slow them down enough for reinforcements to arrive.

"Leave that door," Kalatin said. "Put the rocks inside the hall, opposite it, so I can quickly block it from the inside."

I just hope this is worth it.

IC-Drudd (Outside Bionifight Facility)

Drudd showed no mercy to the enemy cultists. Rage powers full blast, he swung his staff overhead, knocking the lights out of a few enemies. Following the Winged Rahkshi, he continued to fight, finally taking revenge on those who had imprisoned him for who knows how long...

IC-Kortus (Outside Bionifight Facility)

Kortus ran towards the facility, Axes unsheathed, ready to slaughter...

IC-Rona (Near Bionifight Facility)

Rona approached what looked like a building, with a war raging on the grounds. Maybe if she could sneak in, she might finally find some refuge... Keeping low, she began to approach the structure...

OOC

Kortus open for Battle, Drudd fighting alongside Draco, and Rona open for Interaction again.

Also, Severain has been waiting for Miril's gem quest to advance for nearly a month, but I doubt it'll ever get moving again...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Aronis - Battlefield

Pzzzzzzhuuuuuum cha-cha-cha bweeeeooooop.

The bullet passed through thin air. Rock descended towards the earth, carried down at an acceleration of 9.8ms-1. Aronis Ril, Plague Cultist and Jerk Extraordinaire, it seemed, had disappeared from the world entirely. His presence was utterly lacking in the locale in which his presence had been noted.

Where had he gone?

The rocks shifted mid-air. Even as the particles fell, they immediately began to zoom towards a location on another part of the battlefield.

They clumped together, their motion bringing them back into something that seemed like a shape.

Aronis landed, the glow of his mask fading away from his repeated uses of quick travel to hop to safety. Feet supported by the motion of the stones, the cheery Toa opened his mouth to speak, holding out his right index finger as if to elaborate a point.

Then he paused, glancing down towards the scene of his fellow Plague cultists ... attempting to murder the War buggers.

He closed his mouth.

He opened his mouth.

He closed his mouth.

He shrugged.

"Yaknow," said Aronis finally, "this ###### is messier than the New Legion's utter ######up with their broadcast tower takeover."

Edited by Tyler St. Francis

-==IC: Sairaus==-

Sairaus scowled, as she quickly moved to attack the falling debris, and to at least protect the ones she needed to. The Exo-Toa jumped back, as she noticed some unintended damage. The Exo-Toa noticed things happening a little ways away, and scowled further, as she quickly dashed toward Tronameg and Hevias... And proceeded to slash out at both - a warning slash at the po-matoran, and a more lethal force slash at the Herald of War. "You're a fool, if you think you can stand up to him." The Herald of Plague stated, as she took a spot in front of the other fighter, and glared down Hevias. "You're no better than him, Hevias. Maeus had flaws, but he wouldn't have done these things if he hadn't gotten involved. And then you helped." Sairaus growled, as she dashed forward, trying to keep herself in control for the moment. She knew her days were numbered now. But she wasn't about to just roll over and let these all get their way.

{"Cult of Plague! Keep fighting against the other two Cults! Try and convince the Bionifighters that we're with them; we can't do this without them, and they're not bad anyway... I figured that out recently, and Maeus was wrong. Just... Help them! No matter what!"}

IC: Xara - Battlefield.

Our blades clashed in a blaze of electric light, sparks showering the ground with every strike. Were it not for the fact that I was pretty much exhausted from the last two huge battles I'd just fought, it might have even been an even fight.

As it was, I was only barely able to fend off her attacks. 

IC: Dekako - Facility.

Although this Sontiri creature seems incorporeal, it still bleeds, and it still feels pain. As it lashes out with its chains, we raise our staff, the weapons tangling around the haft and leaving us free to curve our tail around and drive it into Sontiri's chest.

The other kaita shrieks and falls back, and we press our advantage, our smaller arms snapping forwards to catch Sontiri's in their claws, flooding her system with agonising venom.

IC: Terry Terrix - Battlefield.

Baffled as to how his first volley of missiles had apparently been missed/ignored/disregarded, he powered up the cannons once more, ensuring that the Herald of War was definitely in his sights this time before firing again. 

She eventually found the stairs, and began making her way down towards the ground. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

BIONIFIGHT FACILITY

The Skakdi appeared among the remaining Cultists of Fear - of which there were only about two dozen (if even that many). 

His gaze swept over the battlefield.

GM IC: DREISEN

WITH ZELNOS

Dreisen frowned, shrugging.

"This doesn't make any sense," he muttered. "Hasn't this been their goal from the beginning? To kill us all? Unless Maeus and that other one acted without the goodwill of the others... although the War Cult's allegiance in this battle suggests otherwise."

He shook his head, unable to make sense of the situation.

GM IC: DARK INVADER

VS. MACCHA YELLOW

A white light was shining in the distance behind the 'Dark Invader', who continued to retreat. What it shone upon could not yet be determined.

IC Kat:

There.

"Maeus!"

I stepped before the Skakdi, sword in hand.

I pointed it toward him.

"You've committed atrocities to the entire multiverse, killed millions, converted many more." I narrowed my eyes. "But most importantly, you tried to play with the head of the wrong Rahkshi."

My other hand clenched, cracking the ribs of the lifeless kraata in my hand.

"No more."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

-==IC: Kairan==-

Kairan paused, as he looked over at Zangah. "... Did you just see what I just did?" The Toa of Lightning asked with a frown, as he gripped the handle of his sword. "Looks like we just got our chance. Let's take it."

Ic Kat:

"With pleasure," I snarled, letting loose of the kraata, and my power. Red waves of energy poured off of me, pulsing with dark Fear, my weapon, my curse.

Venom flashed forward in an arc that intersected Maues's neck with enough force to take it clean off.

My drive.

Fang's necklace glinted in the light.

My destiny.

BATTLE

The Skakdi frowned. Before Kat even attacked, he was plagued by both confusion and frustration.

The Rahkshi seemed mostly unaffected by his presence, the aura of fear that followed him everywhere. As though she had some sort of resistance to it. 

Out of all the fighters on this battlefield, the first to challenge him was a Rahkshi of Fear?

Outlandish.

The Skakdi grunted as the Rahkshi's fear powers took their hold, but they did little more than empower the spirit within the body. The edges of the armor that Maeus wore were beginning to glow a soft orange, and the Skakdi ducked underneath the swing of the sword.

Edited by Lucina

The Skakdi was unprepared for the uppercut, which managed to launch them into the air before landing back on the ground. Although the Skakdi managed to land on their feet, it was a rough landing; still not quite used to his new physical body, Pelko was having issues keeping up with the fast-paced combat.

IC:

"My pleasure."

I felt the wave of fear pass through the air, but I didn't falter. Fear is a state of mind. If you falter, you die. So you don't falter. You look the source of your fear in the eye, and you remind yourself what you're fighting for. And as the hordes of cultists descended upon us, there was no doubt in my mind. I knew what I fought for. I knew why I would not falter. Fear cannot stand before a true warrior's resolve. I dove headlong into the fray, and an unfortunate Vo-Toa, unable to understand why I shrugged off a lightning bolt, fell with my blade through his neck. I withdrew it, steel sliding easily through flesh, to catch a katana against my longsword's hilt.

They pulled back to strike again. I slammed the pommel of my blade into their face, and slipped a blade between their ribs before they got another chance. I could feel my blood pumping. Heating up. Boiling beneath my skin. My soul seethed, burning ever brighter. Justice was within my reach. A Skakdi turned their Impact Vision towards me, but I felt it not. Their eyes widened before my hand closed around their throat and I hurled them into the path of an oncoming draconic construct.

I can see him. Maeus fo Kuru. Something is wrong about him, something unearthly, something unholy. I don't care. I see him standing with Tuoni, while they died. While Tuoni maimed them. Mutilated them. Made them fear with their last moments in this world. The Herald of Fear, he called himself. But all I see is their murderer. Anna. Elittra. Cut down senselessly. My will cries out to avenge them, roars for him to receive what he deserved. A single sweep of the immense dragon clears the field before me of enemies, removing all that obstructs my path in a single blow. My heart beats faster. Faster. Faster. Faster

My legs are already moving. I can see a Rahkshi moving to strike. But all I can feel is the stampede of my heart. 

The frenzied, fervent beating reached its crescendo in my chest, and something broke. Strength flooded into my limbs, and the roar within my heart became one from deep within my chest, echoing over the desolation I crossed with swift, forceful footfalls. I can feel the air around me growing hot, a blazing inferno to match what crackled within my soul. My armor burnt red, a sight I have not seen for countless years. As though I have awoken, mind, body, and soul, to who I once was. I have been lying to myself. I thought surrendering my power meant I was no longer a Toa. With the strength flowing through me, I know now. Giving up my power to protect the innocent did not rob me of my title. Giving up my power did not make me weak. Failing to stop him did not make me any less a man.

For I have another chance now.

To avenge Anna and Elittra, and all those who died. To protect Naona, and everyone else that still resided upon this miserable hellhole of a rock. To do my duty. I can feel the fire wreathing my body, but I know no pain. This fire is of me as much as anything else. The fire of my soul. Of the element I surrendered. The power flooding my limbs... Was exactly what I needed.

This ###### feeds on fear.

Let's see how he likes me.

Feet slammed against stone, my body surging forward as I drew Dragonslayer from my back, swinging the blade in an impossibly powerful arc towards the Skakdi's side. It too blazes with my strength, a touch that would threaten to burn my foe. But the Rahkshi would have nothing to fear. Inches away, outside of his line of sight, I feel another roar within me.

"HERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD!"

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 5

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Ganesh): Ganesh took a second to catch his breath. The amount of fear cultists left was minimal, and the pile of bodies around him was so far discouraging the war cultists from advancing on his position. That, and the current assualt by the other group. While he was sure that the others would turn on him once they were finished, for now he was greatful for the break.

IC(A.D.): The lack of the fear energies buffeting the dragon's brain slowly roused him back to alertness. Where am I?

Edited by fishers64

VS ZANGAH + KAT

With a soft snarl the Skakdi twisted to the side, allowing the stab to miss its intended target - although it did still slice into the armor right under his shoulder, causing him to flinch back. His frustration was growing, his impatience with the lack of control and raw power in this body beginning to cloud his mind. 

He grabbed the needle-saw-

-only for his side to explode into pain as Dragonslayer, wielded by Zangah, cut right into it like a knife into butter. A gaping hole was cleaved by the massive sword; the Skakdi could not stop the curse that sprouted from his lips as he dropped the needle-saw belonging to the body's original owner, collapsing back towards Kat as blood poured from the open wound....

GM IC: DARK INVADER

VS MACCHA YELLOW

"There is nothing for you to see," said the 'Dark Invader', now following behind Maccha Yellow and not sounding bothered. "Nothing that you might recognize... except, perhaps, escape."

The white light was shining down upon the floor of the cave, now a smooth stone with little grip, from up above - a glowing orb. The air was cold around the light, but it did not seem harmless.

"A mere light source," the Dark Invader explained, the humming of his sword growing closer. "Lighting the exit."

Edited by Lucina

IC Kat:

Zangah. I grinned. Perfect. The opening was perfect. I saw the fire in his eyes, the same one in mine.

My hands moved swiftly, powerfully. The sword followed that motion. Fast, almost too fast to see. I couldn't see Zangah's motions, but I assumed he'd be doing something similar. This was our chance to end it. To stop the mad man responsible for this.

A roar tore from my chest, "MAAAAAAEEEEEEUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Venom dropped from my grasp. It wasn't my weapon. My hands, my very being was my weapon. So it was that I put my every soul into the punch that had felled so many others. But it wasn't a punch, this time. No, this time, my clawed hand was flat, extended like a blade, cutting the air toward's Maeus's throat.

IC:

One more. He bled. It was time to finish it. Dragonslayer responded as though an extension of my arm, pulling back and slashing again, aiming to cleave the Herald in twain while the flames around it swelled brighter. They would be avenged, now, and Maeus and whatever cause he served would fall. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Ismekne, Kalatin, and Samantha - Arena Ruins):

"Are you sure that you're not sealing us in a death trap?"

The gelatin looked up to see a slightly battered water Toa approaching. Ismekne. "We're not going out that way," he said, gesturing with a tentacle out toward the fields of death.

"You're not." said Ismekne, climbing up on the rocks, "but I think I might try."

"No," Kalatin said. "That field will instantly kill you if you get too close."

"Are you sure about that?" Ismekne said. "Or is it possible to endure its effects long enough to get somewhere?"

"There's nowhere to go," Kalatin said.

"The cult of death isn't a myth," Ismekne said. "They must have their headquarters somewhere, out there in that field."

"You won't be able to find anything," Kalatin countered. "It's dark out there. We need you here for the battle."

"Kalatin, let's say you raided this place. What would be the point if it could just teleport away back to where it was?"

"None."

"Then wouldn't they take something to prevent that from happening? And where would they put that?"

Kalatin shuddered. Then he shuddered again as he realized what the best answer was. "You don't have to sacrifice yourself," he said. "I think I know someone who can get through the field. Hold this area until I get back."

Then he left through the doors, heading back out towards the battle.

Behind him, Ismekne reluctantly sat down on the rocks, watching Samantha fly around building away. She wondered if she should really trust Kalatin. But then again, there was no point in being senselessly killed, especially with an army on the way.

IC: Zelnos | Bionifight Battle Ground - Dreisen Quest

Zelnos scanned over the battle while talking. "Since a month ago nothing has been making sense to me. I stopped trying to make sense of these things."

Let's see, there's Kale over there... Xara fighting, herself?... and, wait... 

"Is that Kat finishing off Maeus?!"

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC Maccha Yellow / Wailing Cave

"Do you think me one to run away?" He whirled around with a shout of "MACCHA RAZOR!" And a slash, sending a current of razor wind into the darkness.

IC Ezezko / City of Fear

Turns out the castle was empty, who would've known? The whole city was empty so far as he could tell, so he'd made his way back to the outskirts, just in time for the light show. By the time the technicolor dragon had raged it's way through the ranks of the cult, only a scarce few stood. The tallest, or at least, most notable among them was the Skakdi, Maeus, and...

What?! Was that the Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks!? He wasn't even sure she was still alive til, neat.

Wait. Was she on their side?

Yeesh.

Okay, back to the main show. A couple of challengers had stepped up to face Maeus, most notably that guy who he'd attempted to use his powers on while he was chowing down on a burger, yes, he remembered that. And he was wielding a massive sword, an unmistakeable sword...

Damaka's sword ;______;7

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

OOC: Dayeth is still in the city, not on the battlefield with Maeus. 

Finally reaching the ground floor, she headed out the nearest door to find herself in an alleyway of some kind. This city is a karzing maze... Why Pelko had decided to attack the Bionifighters on their home turf instead of luring them onto his, Dayeth wasn't sure...

IC(A.D): Memories replayed in the dragon's mind as he swiftly reconstructed the past few minutes. A Maeus impostor who wasn't even trying that good to be an impostor of Maeus. With his head clear, he swiftly realized that his fear of Maeus before had to do with the fact that he could end his life at the push of a button. Now he was just another ordinary Skakdi.

That was why A.D. had been so confident he could kill him now. A.D. smiled at that. What he had been afraid of wasn't really Maeus - it was the looming spectre of the Infinite System. That meant that the fear he had felt was out of proportion to the real threat the Skakdi posed.

Fear powers.

Pathetic.

His wings spread, and he took off toward the battle. His eagerness to end that fool lent him speed.

GM IC: THE BATTLEFIELD - HEVIAS

The forces of War surged on the battlefield, fighting against both the Bionifighters, and their former allies of the Plague cult. Hevias did not care – on the battlefield, you could only trust yourself. In fact, he realized that quite quickly once a Po-Matoran decided to waltz up to him and try to fight. The matroan had the audacity to slaughter Hevias’ men, a price which could only be repaid in blood.

Hevias snarled, and reached back to strike the Matoran down.

He wasn’t even able to do so before Sairaus opened a large gash on his front. The cyborg hissed in pain, and stepped back. Sairaus was saying something about how Maeus had flaws, and...

“What in Sota’s name are you on about, woman?! Do you wish to die?”

The wound on his chest had already stopped leaking fluid. He lashed out at the Po-Matoran, and cleaved him in twain – poor Tronameg never had a chance to utter a single witty remark. Hevias backpedaled again, away from Sairaus’ second attack. He brought up one of his claws to deflect the sword strike. The blades connected, metal-on-metal resounding in the air. Hevias reached back to thrust his arm forwa-

Hot pain laced through the Herald of War’s back. Burning, agonizing pain. Hevias didn’t have time to scream before the blade of the burning construct cleaved his legs from his torso. He toppled to the ground, in too much agony to even scream.

He couldn’t even stop himself from falling into the construct itself. The pain of his body being ripped and torn to shreds didn’t even register. He had no time to react, to realize what had just happened.

The Herald of War, destroyed in his own environment. Betrayed by a fellow Herald, and distracted by a simple Po-Matoran.

Hevias was freed from his mortal shackles at last. And he never felt a thing.

OOC: Hevias, the Herald of War, slain. Tronameg, Po-Matoran pirate, slain.

Voltex gave me permission to kill Tronameg off.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile) - Battlefield.

Disappointed at the sight of his second missile volley seemingly vanishing from existence before reaching his target, Terry watched as the Herald of War fell at the hands of another Herald. 

He briefly considered launching missiles at that one as well, but with his luck, they'd probably be missed as well. So instead, he began moving across the battlefield to confront Sairaus in person. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC:

"Aeila..."

Desdemona's throat was dry as she pressed her lips to the top of her protector's head.

"You're amazing."

IC:

A protosteel finger, the longest and most obscene on its particular hand, rose from a pile of bodies.

Mark glowing while the multiverse's sharpest knife cut away at the legion that had buried me, I hoisted myself out of the burial mound-to-be and wiped as much blood off my forearms and out of my eyes as I could. It must have looked like I was wearing some dumb alpha male war paint or some type of ######, but considering that a lot of it was mine, and most of it was the Cult's...war paint wasn't the worst description in the book.

Inzaka.

I had to find Krayn. A dragon left one of the Heralds in ribbons, worse than ribbons, before my very eyes, soaring over the battlefield on wings of hardlight...so Kale was alive somewhere. But...

Inzaka.

Cultist on the left.

twirltwirlschwink

Short an eye. Just another statistic.

"Kr."

"Ayn."

Maybe I won't follow suit after all.

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dio Folle

"Sounds good, Pelko." I say, grinning a Baterra grin- a sight most people would not ever want to see again.i then jump off the building, arms morphing into blades, before stabbing them into the building, slowing my approach. I jump back off, and land right in front of Dayeth. "Sounds to me as if you're the new Herald. Congrats on the promotion."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC (City of Fear): 

Looking on from afar, one anonymous Toa beamed with pride.

Amazing...

She was telling him. All that spirit in one spot...

And with Dragonslayer, too.

Yeah.

With an airy chuckle, he rose to his feet, a wave of nostalgia washing over him in that moment.

"Go, young man, and do Justice."

The Toa of Fighting Spirit started forward, marching confidently into the ruined City of Fear.

helo frens

IC Ezezko / City of Fear

Was he seeing ghosts?

From his rooftop perch, the In-Toa stood and cupped his mouth to shout to the familiar, heroic figure entering the city

YO!」 As the first syllable left his unlucky gullet, the roof collapsed sending him crashing into the ruined living room below.

IC Langmuir / Battlefield

"Call me crazy, but it looks like one third of the Cultists have turned on the other two thirds..."

...but close to it