BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC (City of "Fear"): YO!reached the Spi-Toa's ears, causing his easy stride to jolt to attention. That voice, it was so familia--

He then jerked his head towards the crashes and bangs emanating from the apartment two blocks down, eyes going nearly as wide as his toothy, excited grin. There was only one other person in the world with luck like that, and it'd been way too long since he'd seen the poor guy.

"EZ!" he called joyously in response, helix-charged voice carrying clearly and easily for twice as long as it needed. "It's been forever, man!"

Breaking into a Spirited Sprint, two blocks became scant more than two yards under his overdriving feet, and he practically flew over to the building.

WATCH OUT THERE'S A BANANA--

and then quite literally flew, his designated jumping point unfortunately occupied by the rind of a fruit created by Teridax himself.

--Peel.

Crashing through a fortunately placed window, Damaka nonetheless found himself having to laugh as he dusted himself off and shook shards of glass out of his cape, sending them falling ###### tiny shattering sounds to the floor of the dining area he'd flown into.

Of course they'd reunite like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC (Elsewhere): You know, for once, I don't think he did it on purpose.

After all, this wouldn't be the first time we met through sheer coincidence. Karz, that title went to our first meeting, period. 

###### Valkyrs...

Anyways, since it was all pretty jarring for me, I'm gonna go off of what I've been told happened. In the midst of battle, a dimensional tear quite literally carved with a knife opened up, creating an infinitesimally small tunnel between our two worlds. When I say small, I mean it. We're talking two, three inches tops here. Nothing anyone should really have been able to travel through, or even exactly notice, but, hey. This wasn't the first time fate threw us a curveball.

The form of which being yours truly just so happening to force-feed it a Rahkshi's head, where I meant to do so for the ground. Really, really chance stuff. And since I had it by the neck, I also fell under the scrutiny of the two universal laws of dimensional rifts.

One. What goes in, goes all the way in. Understandably, both the Rahk and I were very surprised to find ourselves sucked through a three inch tear in space-time while still somehow remaining intact.

And Two. What goes in, must go out. Before I could even comprehend the limbo around me, I felt something warm, wet, and kind of squishy around my hand, and, what I can only assume, the rahk's face, considering i still had an ironclad grip on the ######. I felt us being forced out from behind against a brief, solid point of resistance, so I pumped everything I could into my Calix, shouting a cry of war and hoping for the best--

I saw light, a ######-scape, and red all around me as we hit the earth with a hard thud that broke something inside the eight-foot-suit of armor I had in a deathgrip.

That was the story of how I chokeslammed a Rahkshi through a cultist's skull. Sounds a karz of a lot cooler than it was.

Satisfied that my quarry was dead, I looked around. Saw feet, looked up.

He looked back down at me.

Rising, I smirked. Shoulda known this'd be how I him.

"Think this is the one that stabbed your liver. Surprised it needed my help to finish him off."

Edited by Best Gungnir
  • Upvote 2

helo frens

IC:

I'm told my reaction to my dimensionally wayward brother went a lot like yay:

I looked down at him.

He looked back up at me.

Hope you managed to save my liver. could be the next Miracle Cactus if you pickled it right.

I laughed roughly, shaking green and red blood free from my arm.

"Doc's saving it just fine. We all know you'll figure out a way to need the thing."

Liara told me that it was a miracle I was even able to snort, let alone be lucky enough to ever laugh. But goddamn if Cipher Compassrose wasn't intent on testing me. I grinned and hefted the Toa of Plasma to his feet for a long, long second before grabbing him in a Mark-amplified brotherly embrace, giving him a good clap or two on the shoulder. It was such an overt moment of good cheer that most people who weren't trained assassins might've even been too caught up in it to notice the Cutlist with the dual daggers coming up on us from behind Cipher.

My Mark glowed a hotter blue.

Really, bruh bruh? You're gonna try to creep on Bad Company when we're having a moment here? You gonna try to creep on the two men responsible for more dead mooks than you can shake a Daring at?

Nah, bruh. You were gonna learn today.

My vocal chords may be in ruins, but there was one sound, older and nobler than any imitator Ciph and I had ever cooked up. And I didn't need a throat to make it - just my trusty silver tongue.

brrt

clap.

clap.

Quick as any Doom Viper, Cipher stuck one leg out hard into the Cultist's abdomen and turned hard to the left, swinging me forward to give the newly-Heraldless War Cultist a knife through the back of the head while I hugged my brother with my free arm. You weren't about to split the boys up yet again. Nothin

personnel

I looked my best friend in the universe dead in the eyes and flicked the blood away from us, down onto the stained ground of the city.

"a-"

His eyes looked up alertly.

"a-"

I can do it

"ayy."

-Tyler
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly noticably paused, when she heard what Langmuir had to say. "... They're what?" The being seemed highly perplexed, as she jumped back, holding the sword in front of her as she tried to figure out what was going on, but there it was. Plain as day in front of them, even as the opposing forces began to slowly dwindle down, an entire sect of the cult was fighting for them. "What... is going on here? I thought they all hated us...?" The titan frowned, as she leaped forward, and kicked away the person she was fighting, the sword beginning to glow once again.

IC: Dio Folle

"Sounds to me as if you're the new Herald. Congrats on the promotion."

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"Herald of nothing," she spat bitterly, "Kill Maeus, he said. Become the new herald, he said. He neglected to mention that he'd then take over Maeus body and send the entire fear sect to their deaths." 

Scowling, she turned away from the Baterra and from the battle in the distance, and began to walk back towards the castle. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: ...

A bloody, brotherly smile.

"Ayy."

Ladies and gentlemen, the boys are back.

IC:

Krayn and Kale here too. Plus that pretty little Dasakan princess who tried to drag you along for the ride at the peace conference.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Why am I not surprised?" Ciph asked rhetorically. "You got the other Seventeen Good Men tucked away somewhere here in..."

Fire. Lots of fire and desolation, and general unsavory sights.

"Don't tell me this is Ta-Koro."

----------------------------------------------------

IC (Dining Hall of Fear): "Getting lost and gutting it out on my own for..." he scratched his head in a goofy manner "...felt like months. If it weren't for Shirke up there--"

A finger jabbed upward, indicating the wisp in a lazy orbit around him. "--I'd've bit it before I even knew I was happening. I owe her a lot."

I'm glad you finally recognize that.

Shh.

"What about you, E? From the looks'a things, this place has gotten even more screwed up than when I left."

A thought occurred suddenly.

"...Whatever happened to that little blind girl who needed my help?"

helo frens

IC:

"Thank you, Des."

IC:

"Good enough," Krayn commented, casually slipping a few rounds into the cylinder of his gunblade before smacking it back into position. "Don't suppose you can tell me which of them I'm not supposed to shoot, can you?"

IC:

"In my experience," The Korumine commented, taking advantage of the lull in combat to catch a breather and return her tonfa (now decidedly redder than when the day began) to their usual blaces against her arms. "Very little these entities do makes sense."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Was that an offer? Is this the part where we let the Krayn's gay theories fly again?

I flicked the knife's blade in the vague direction where I'd last seen the two former Aggressors.

Good Men thataway, partner. They'll be happy to see you.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Ezezko / Dining Room of Fear

He chuckled a little, 「has it ever. To start off, a crazy and supposedly inconspicuous evil doctor showed up on set and started killing people while we were off in some round arguing about semantics, next thing we know they crashed this place-」

...The other Toa's look told him everything.

-yep. With no survivors. Since then we've just been trying to survive, well, til now when the cultists started attacking and getting their asses whooped. The little blind girl turned into a Toa by the way, not sure how.

...but close to it

IC:

"Believe me, that's a strategy I can get behind." The retiree said, firing off a shot that removed two cultists from the mortal plane a little too casually. "Don't suppose there's a guy I can shoot that'll make them all give up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Dining Room of Catching Up): "Did she really?" he asked, folding his arms with a small, proud smile. "Well I'll be. Guess she didn't need me after all."

That... How did all that happen? How'd everything happen?

Didn't matter. All they could do now was wring as much right out of it as they possibly could, and then some. They'd made their grand return, right? It wasn't ever long before a man got back to action once he arrived on the scene after a training arc.

Nui, you're such a dork. You don't come from a TV Show like Maccha Yellow!, you know.

He was a Toa of Fighting Spirit. If anyone could indulge in the cliches, it was him. Now then.

"I'm guessing that has something to do with Zangah out there lookin' like a God of War? Was that one of the head honchos of the cultists he took out? Got me fired up just watching, man."

His eyes quite literally glowed with excitement.

helo frens

IC: Xara - Battlefield.

I wasn't sure where this me had come from, but her fighting style was... mediocre. She seemed to rely more devastating her opponents with her powers than besting them with her blades, and that was perhaps something I could use. 

She lunged at me once more, a beam of searing light lancing from her blade. I twisted out of the way, stepping in close and slashing at her shoulder. She blocked the strike, raised her second blade for an attack...

...time to find out how it feels to kill myself...

...only for my second blade to drive up through her stomach, and out through her back. 

IC: Dekako - Facility. 

We slammed bodily into our foe, tumbling sideways down the slope before slamming to the ground below. Sontiri is up before us, bladed chains slicing across our back while we still struggle to rise to our feet. 

We roar, blasting it backwards with sonics, and lurch to our feet, raising our staff to meet Sontiri as it once again lunges at us. Our tri-bladed staff drives up through its chest, and it shrieks, a wordless, deafening sound. 

Twisting our blade, we prepare to yank it free, only for pain to explode in our neck as Sontiri lashes out with its blindly with its claws, gouging at our throat. We sink to our knees, vision blurring, Sontiri's twitching corpse falling against us, before both bodies - her and ours - seemingly evaporate, vanishing from existence. 

Darkness...

We float once more in the void, a place we had hoped to never see again. But if we are here, we still exist.

And that's something, at least. 

IC: Terry Terrix (Steampunk Clockodile) - Battlefield. 

"Oi, you!" an aussie-accented voice blurted out of the Clockodile's mouth as the mech approached where Sairaus stood, near the gruesome remains of Hevias, "You're one of them cult leaders, aint ya?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"True that." Elly said, as she took a step back again, and placed her sword back on her back, then thought for a moment. "Say, Noroi?"

-==IC: MACCHA GREEN!==-

"Oi, are you two related to who helped us out?" A green clad Glatorian strode up to Ezezko and Damaka with a sigh. "I've been a bit... lost. You two, help me out of here. I lost White in the scramble too, so I probably need to find her. She's probably alright, though."

IC: Fowadi - Battlefield

The prisons that had entrapped her ... they were no longer. Gone. Dust and ashes in the wind. In the process, she had been freed, released into this strange, dusty world of broken dreams and wasteland. It was crying, a world that so desperately needed a change. A change for the better that seemed so utterly far away. It pained at her, not knowing how she could assist. She just ... she just wanted to find her way back to her fathers. She couldn't bring the change that this world needed.

How would she know how to?

But.

The horde of those that had stolen her away ... they were massing here. Massing against a valiant group of warriors that sought to defend a ruined outpost from the hordes of evil and depravity. She didn't know who they were. She didn't know why they were fighting. But they were combating quite the large number.

A number far greater than the cannons she possessed.

She would just have to shoot twice then.

The Fowadi planted her feet against the rocky earth. She took a breath. Dangerous-looking cannons, totalling thirty in number, burst from her arms.

"Firing on all cylinders!"

And a storm of steel descended upon the cultists.

IC Mechnos-Battlefield:

Blazing along the spine at the speed of a Kakama user, Mechnos heard a loud gun report. Thirty of them, a sound analysis informed him. Abruptly changing course, the mechanoid turned on a dime and hurtled towards the Fowadi's location.

Several seconds later, he skidded to a stop beside the being. He looked down at teh obviously well-armed being. "Who are you?"

OOC: Mechnos interacting with Fowadi

Edited by Unicode

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Oh." Elly scratched her head for a moment, and thought, having not expected her to reply so quickly. "I, uh... what are you going to be doing after this...? I mean... can you even go back to your home without things going wrong...?" The titan seemed uncertain of how to say what she wanted to say, and sighed. "... This might take a while... Langmuir, can you cover us?"

Green blinked, as she looked between the two guys who suddenly seemed totally speechless, despite being so talkative moments before. Deciding to play along, she intently looked back, wondering what was up.

IC: Naokaz [Punching Evil IN THE FACE]

Tactical.

She had followed the horde, the assortment of unjust that had sought to contain her, prevent her from bring about the order and justice that this dark and withered land sorely needed.  She could not rest, could not stop until the fiends had been apprehended and faced punishment for what unspeakable acts they had committed.

Espionage.

She was a blur, a small breeze in the wind.  They did not see her, did not go looking for her.

Action.

Here, they had decided to make their stand, wave upon waves of them crashing towards a mass of twisted metal.  She could see beings pouring out from within, valiant warriors fighting against all odds.  Naokaz stopped, adjusting her tie ever so slightly.  There, nearby, a Matoran with armor similarly hued to her own.  She was putting round after round towards the horde below, a mass of metal that tore through the air.  Now was her chance.

With a burst of speed, Naokaz charged into the fray, twin beams of light lancing through the armor of one Cultist, while an expertly aimed punch sent another flying back against his allies, chest armor caved in and hardening to cold granite.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

A scarf, cashmere black, fluttered in the wind. With a loud snap, it cut into the ground before us sharp as a whip. I took a long, deep, unimpeded breath.

"Sounds. Like. Plananna half."

koffkoff

"Hate. ######. Scarves. Now." snap "Should still. Cut. ###### path."

snap

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I had not considered it." Noroi admitted, blocking a sword blow and kicking the assailant back into the horde with a Calix-powered leg. "I do not see any reason I could not return. But I do not think I would have much of a purpose, or an idea of what I should do. I have reached the goal I strove for."

"Assuming that we survive this, I suppose I would have to sort out what to do."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Draco

I hear a step behind me. Whirling around, I place up my hammer, blocking a powerful blow from a long knife- or try to, at least. The knife, phasing through my hammer, slashes across my leg. I step back, shock evident on my face. I look up, and- "You!" I snarl, placing my hammer up in a defensive position. Sure, she might have a different color scheme, with red and gunmetal, plus the eyepatch, but that posture, those weapons... "Me." Vitesse, my sister, says smugly, before throwing two knives at my direction with deadly speed.

IC: Taurus

Well, that was a nice reboot and all, but... Back to the action.

IC: Maccha Black!

"Watch out- his skin cannot be pierced." I say, putting up a defensive stance.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC/ Don't screw this up!:

he managed to break the stare for a moment, glancing to Ezezko and asking plainly,

"I-I ain't dreaming or anything, right?"

Ringing laughter could be heard from within his skull, but he paid it no mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IC (With Dorian): "On that note, I've still got that jacket of yours."

helo frens

". . . . . ." Elly stayed quiet for a few moments, as she hesitated for a little bit. ". . . Why don't... you stay with me?" She subtly gripped her shoulder for a moment, having gotten a little too into the fight before. "I mean..." The titan stayed quiet for a bit, as she was unable to figure out how to actually explain, as her hand went further down her arm, a confused look on her face, as she tried to figure out a way to reword that so Noroi wouldn't be upset or something like that.

-==IC: Sairaus==-

Sairaus blinked, as she looked over at Terry. "Um, yes? But I disagree with how things have been going. I disagree with attacking you, especially when helpless here."

"Um... No, I don't think you're dreaming, but I'm not an expert on that. For all I know you could be dreaming while talking to us; sleep walking's a big thing."