BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Was...was this just some terrible sport for them? The Queen and the Host, with their jumped up titles and stupid smug attitudes. This Host wasn't even deigning to show his face, he couldn't look them eye to eye. Of all the arrogant...hateful...

Outside the constraints placed around the arena, her magnetic powers flared to life. A couple of the metal bars she kept started sliding out of their quiver, subtly shifting positions. Olari was keeping an eye on that one Rahkshi, the one sparking and glowing. It if made a move, Olari would make hers. If the Rahkshi made a move and got swatted down, as had happened earlier, Olari would perhaps show a bit more caution...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna had been about to reply to Xaeraz, when the Queen had mentioned about the limit of time left, and walked away. Anna noticed the other being, who looked like a fellow Glatorian, and then grabbed her arm.

"Come on, time limit, huh, that means we have to go!" Anna said cheerfully, as she led the way out of the arena.

IC: Kuro/Arena ---> Halls

I looked back and seeing that someone was getting extremely mad. I turned back to the two Rahkshi.

"Forgive me. But will you please hold that answer. I must uphold my duty to peace."

I pulled out Pacifier and approached the group preparing to activating my power.

OOC: Approaching the Host's little gathering.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

GM IC - THE HOST - LOWER HALLWAYS

Activating his power of mimicry, the Host copied the chain lightning abilities of one of the surrounding Rahkshi. He looked down at his hands, and sparks danced over his fingers as he spoke.

"There are many rewards to find," he addressed Iskane. "Find being the operative word. Perhaps you might receive gifts from the hosts based on performance in the Arena. But there's far more than just the Arena in these facilities!"

The Host disappeared from his position, teleporting a few meters down the hall, next to those surrounding him. "Would anyone care for a bit of a tour?"
Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Xara - Lower Hallway.

"I've got just one question for you," I hissed, striding forward and trying to see the Host's face under his hood. "You've taken us all away from our homes, family and friends, to make us fight for your sick amusement in this twisted tournament."

I took a deep breath, trying to ignore that fact that he'd copied my own powers. "What gives you the right?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Virnar

Virnar blinked at the Queen's sarcastic response, but decided not to to push it, lest she get smited. Just as she turned around, the Glatorian from before grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the arena rather quickly.

So she's an entergetic one..... I'll have to keep that in mind.

"I saw you talking to someone else before, seems like you two hit it off pretty well." she finally said, in a calm and friendly tone, despite just barely keeping up. "You're a Glatorian, right? My name's Virnar. Hunter of giant monsters and other ferocious beasts. What about you?" the hunter Glatorian asked. "And do you see anyone else that might make a good ally?"

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zel'Sai

The Toa of Water was startled to see the very tall being appear in such close proximity, and she promptly moved off down the hallway... she didn't trust the "staff" of this place. And with good reason. Passing by several beings in an altercation, she moved along, trying not to become involved in the fight.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"Hmm; I haven't really seen anyone around yet, though I also haven't really had much of a chance to see anyone else yet." Anna said, and then thought about the first question. "Yep; Glatorian extraordinaire! Used to be a treasure hunter I think, very good with a sword, too." Anna said, as she noticed the bow on the back of Virnar.

IC: Dayeth - Lower Hallways.

A tour? That might be useful. She stuck to the back of the growing crowd, noting that the Host seemed to possess a power similar to that of her own mask, except his mimicry seemed to be almost instantaneous. 

He was a dangerous individual indeed.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Artorre (Hall):

Artorre had never really cared for tours. And though he enjoyed watching fights as much as he did participating in them, he felt that any fight involving the Host at this time would be rather... one-sided. He decided to follow Elittra, instead. She had seemed rather intent on his doing so, anyway. He hurried down the hall to catch up to the pair, much to Lekona's dismay.

IC: Olari saw the sparks dancing on Host's fingers. Hmm, a coincidence that he was showing the exact same powers as the Rahkshi, to the exact same degree? Probably not. So one was an emulator, one was telepathic...It would be useful to know the full extent of their powers, there would inevitably be a need for it one day. 

However now was not that day.

So instead she started following the Host down the corridors. If she was going to be stuck in this place then she might as well get to know it.

IC: "The Vortixx don't, but everyone else does...to a degree. Makuta have the most powers, and usually the flashiest. Skakdi have way less power than them and more than Toa, but they're usually limited in some way. Toa may have fewer powers but they're usually more versatile and flexible. Turaga have the same powers but to a smaller degree. Matoran only have traces of those powers, stuff to make them a big tougher and so on." Jorth scratched his head, even he was having touble keeping this straight. Explaing things was tricky. "Look, maybe I draw you a flow chat or something..."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The Host stood perfectly still, staring directly into the eyes of Xara. He knew that his eyes could not be seen, yet he trusted that Xara would feel his stare.

"It is not your place to know... but we are justified."
Returning again to his jovial attitude, the Host transitioned his words to more lighthearted ones. "Haven't we gotten to know each other well enough for you to trust me? Ha ha ha!" With that, he swept around, and set off at a brisk pace down the corridor.

"The facility tour begins now!"

but their spirits

IC: Kuro/Hall

I followed the host. Along the way I remembered some event that happened a while ago back on Spherus Magna. Apparently two Matoran made their way to our world. One was kept behind seeing as he somehow had darkness in his heart. That was all I knew from my Makuta, and I wondered whether the Rahkshi here were from other universes. That would explain the weird feeling I had.

I stopped thinking about that when I saw another one of...them, I tapped their shoulder.

OOC: That's Kat, Ultimo.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Lekona - Lower Level Halls

Lekona glanced briefly at the Ta-Toa as Artorre caught up. Great. Lekona thought, letting out a sigh. Well, I suppose its better to get over it here then have the mere presence of a Toa or Matoran of Fire get me taken out in the Arena.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Xira

Still wandering about the facility, Xira once again ran into a conflct. "Seriously, how can so many arguments happen in one place...? Dumb question, we have all been taken away from out homes..." He once again averted entering the fight.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

The Vo-Matoran remained silent as she led the Toa of Air and Toa of Fire through the hall. She seemed to be searching for something - and when the small gap in the wall appeared, she stopped right in front of it, turning to Lekona and Artorre.

"This is my fourth tournament," Elittra said. "So they pulled me in a little earlier than most... and one of the features of this particular facility is these caves that show up. You can't predict when or where they'll appear, but... rumor has it that some of them contain treasures. Treasures that the Host and the Queen would love to get their hands on. It would be helpful if either of you wants to get in their good books quickly. Let's hop in."

Without hesitating, Elittra stepped into the cave, once again not waiting for either of the Toa. If they chose to follow, then she would guide them; if they did not, then she would not be bothered.

"Treasure hunter....." Virnar repeated thoughtfully. Back in her Bara Magna, there was no treasure to be found. Just the harsh climate and monsters. Whoever this Glatorian was, she didn't come from her world....

"Oh, you noticed my weapon of choice, I see." the hunter Glatorian said, gripping her weapon of choice off her back with one arm. "Yeah, I'm a ranged fighter. Always have been, always will. This beauty I carved myself, out of the first monster I ever killed." she explained. "I use it to shoot arrows obviously, but I've also figured out how to grind up plants and other materials into coatings that I can apply onto the arrows too, so they can do things like paralyze people or cause explosions. But you said you were good with a sword? I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name yet."

As the two Glatorians walked out of the arena, Virnar kept an eye on those around her..... And for the walking scrap heap she saw earlier.

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Well.

He was back. He couldn't say he was angry, but he was annoyed. He'd been here before. He'd gotten cake. That was fun.

But it wasn't the same. That was obvious. Things were different, more... serious. The stakes were higher. This wasn't a matter of wanton destruction. It was a matter of survival. And figuring out what the deal was with the Queen (Curse that stupid mind assault) and the Host (He's annoying) and that other person that was mentioned that he couldn't remember his/her name.

All he cared about for the moment was leaving the arena before he lost a life (that was new). He skirted a large gathering of different things (Talking Rahkshi? Huh.) and noticed a Ga-Toa distancing herself from all the other shenanigans. Daedalus approached her.

"First time in the tournament?" he asked, coming up behind her.

OOC: That's Zel'Sai, Urchin.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Lekona - Lower Level Halls

How interesting, Lekona mused, Getting in their good graces like this would be pretty handy. Especially if I want to avoid getting any more accidental pain due to stupid Rahkshis acting rashly. If it leads to an advantage in the arena, that'd be useful, especially if I want to give that Rahkshi what it deserves. I'd want something extra for that, since its likely to stick around its pals.

Lekona quickly followed after Elittra.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC - Artorre (Arena):

The Toa of Fire blinked as Elittra and Lekona vanished into the cave. He quickly followed, pulling out his sword and setting it alight, so as to illuminate their path. He stopped several feet into the cave.

"Hey, wait. You only brought me here to be the flashlight, didn't you?" He shouted, expressing mock outrage. He dramatically stomped after his new-found acquaintances.

Anna scratched her head at the bow comment.

"Well what else would you do with a bow? Stab someone with it?" Anna said, honestly confused, but then paused, as it was pointed out that she hadn't fully introduced herself yet. "Oh; my name's Anna." The Glatorian said sheepishly.

IC: Xara - Lower Hallway.

"Justified?" I spat sparks, "That's now good enough! I - we - demand an explanation!" But he was already gone, off on his little vanity tour. Dejected, I fell into step beside Kat. <"Weird's one word..."> I replied to her question. <"Dead is another.">

IC: Donrioda

One second, Donrioda was running through the dark streets on her island, trying to escape something. The next, she was suddenly...somewhere else.

Somewhere completely alien.

She skidded to a halt, and looked around. It was a very, very odd room, like nothing she had seen before in her life. It was bright, too. There was actual light. Donrioda blinked a few times, waiting for her eyes to adjust, before registering the fact that there were quite a few people filtering out of the room. What was going on? After most had left, she quickly exited the room, towards a fairly large group, following a very extravagant man. The echoes of the word "tour" bounced on the walls.

Well...it was worth a shot. Maybe someone could explain to her what was going on here, and why it was so bright. Her drone hummed silently along with her.

It didn't surprise her Lil' Blendy came along. That robot never left her side.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Xira

Xira decided that he couldn't just stay out of trouble wandering around. He decided to check out the library, provided it was open to fighters. He figured, if it was, that he could lose himself in some books.

OOC: Umm, quick question, do fighters have any library access? I saw something on it, but I didn't see if they could use it.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

"Anna. Pleasure to meet you." the hunter Glatorian replied amicably. "No no, it's fine, I like to be as specific as possible sometimes. Now, I don't use the bow itself to stab things.... But if I'm in a pinch, a large arrow makes a surprisingly decent option for melee." she explained. "Of course, I still spend the majority of the time fighting at a range. I'm a bit of an oddity, most other hunters like to get in up close and personal. Like you, perhaps?"

Virnar looked around once more. "Hmm...." she muttered, and waved her hand above her head in case that would draw a potential ally's interest.

IC Kat:

So he did know our language. Weird. Maybe he was from a different place too.

<"Omega and Squid? Heck yeah, I Know them. Most of the Rahkshi here are from one timeline or another from the same place.">

Then he asked, of all things, if Makuta were evil.

I laughed. Laughed and laughed and laughed.

<"You're funny. Of course they are. Buncha self serving Karz holes.">

I continued down the hall with the others, at the very least curious. At the very most ready to knock some heads. 

Map for reference.

Volitak:

The Library is accessible to fighters; it is located within the Knowledge Sector of the Upper Level. See the map above.

And so the tour began.

"These hallways continue for a great distance, circling the facility. They branch off to a number of staircases, locker rooms, and other places of importance."

The group approached a corner, where a stairway led out and up, leading to the Upper Level.

"We've seen all there is to see here, for the time being. What say we ascend, my friends?"

They did.

Will be back soon - going to have dinner - hopefully you can make it up the stairs to the Relaxation Sector without taking my head off. :lol:

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits