Jump to content

Recommended Posts

GM IC: ELITTRA - CAVE

 

As the cave entrance sealed shut behind them, Elittra glared at Artorre, holding out her palm as sparks began to hop around in her hand, also lighting the area.

 

"I don't need you to light the way when I can do it myself," she quipped, before smirking and continuing, "besides, it was Lekona that I wanted. You just happened to join us for this little adventure... not that I mind helping out two poor innocent souls dragged into this tournament for the first time."


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: ???==-

 

As the Rahkshi began to walk, a giant was walking in the opposite direction. The large sheath that held the giant's sword clanged against the armour, as the odd person looked down at the Rahkshi, an aura of power surrounding them. Though the person didn't say anything, it was almost like they were judging the Rahkshi, almost, and simply moved to walk on by, as if... waiting.

 

-==IC: Anna==-

 

Anna thought for a moment, but shrugged.

"I do well with both ranged and close combat." Anna said with a smile, as she wasn't about to explain everything she could do, as actions spoke louder than words, but was definitely intrigued about this 'tournament' in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro/Halls

I was offended.

<"In yours maybe. In mine, the Makuta are honorable defenders of the Matoran race working alongside Toa. I am a Rahkshi of the Ko-Matoran Principle of Peace.">

I held out my hand.

<"I am Kuro.">

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

The toa of Electricity continued following the odd, eccentric man. Of course, she wasn't the only one. There were others, many others. She kept walking, wondering when - or even if - anyone would notice her.

Maybe she wasn't supposed to be here. Who knew? She could high-tail it out of there if that was the case.

Donrioda ascended the stairs, keeping an eye on the entire group in front of her.

Lil' Blendy hummed and traversed close behind her.


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

As we passed the giant, I could feel his eyes on me.

 

Karz, did everyone have some kind of beef with us?

 

I nodded to Xara, <"Don't particularly like the looks of this guy. He's staring holes into my spines.">

 

I looked back at the other Rahkshi.

 

<"Yeah, well, we come from different worlds, buddy. Catatonic, Rahkshi of Fear.">

 

As we were going upstairs, I didn't shake his hand.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Virnar

"Hmm... How's that possible? Does your sword, like... Also fire arrows or Thornax fruit or something?" Virnar asked, completely honest. To her, ranged fighting was only achievable using either Bows or Thornax Launchers. "You hunted treasure? Have both melee and ranged skills? Hmm, where you come from, things must be very, very interesting....>"

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: Anna==-

 

Anna smiled, amused at that, and thought for a moment. "Hmmm... see anywhere that might be like, abandoned or that we can train at? I'll show you." Anna said, but nodded to the other question. "That they are; I didn't even get to the dinosaurs."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zel'Sai

Someone had actually started talking to her. "Ah... yes. Does that mean you've been here before?" She was still unnerved, though this Toa didn't seem out of the ordinary except for his odd weapon.

 

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

 

Daedalus noted the Ga-Toa's slight surprise but didn't comment on it.

 

"In a manner of speaking." He turned and scanned the halls. "I have vague recollections of being teleported to some weird tournament thing, though it was structured quite a bit differently and it certainly didn't feel so... serious." He slid his gaze back to her and offered a kind smile. "I'm Daedalus, by the way."


My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

 

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

 

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

 

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Lekona - Caves

 

"I really don't mind being dragged in here," Lekona said, shrugging. "I didn't have much of anything happening back home. Honestly, a bit of a blessing."

He chuckled a bit, before speaking again. "Still. Thanks. Elittra, was it?"

It had been so long since Lekona had been around anyone, let alone anyone who tried to help him. It was a nice feeling.


Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro/Halls

I withdrew my hand and decided to walk slower and away from her. I had gotten my answer.

 

IC: Prose/Halls

I was around for a while and decided to take the tour 'cuz why not? I then saw someone familiar. Was that Kuro? I ran up to him.

<"Kuro. Is that you?"> said I.

He turned around and smiled. <"Yes.">
I held out my fist and we fist bumped.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: ELITTRA - CAVE

 

"Yes, that is my name," the Vo-Matoran replied, fixing her scarf as the sparks vanished from her hand. "Elittra."


http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

The Toa of Electricity looked up the stairs, at the variety of lifeforms in front of her. None of them looked real. None of them had any glow, not even the Toa. That...made no sense to her. She squeezed her hand, and sent Lil' Blendy forwards, to investigate one of the odd, hunched-over things. It looked like a Rahkshi, but...not.

After all, Rahkshi glowed.

The drone began to hover in the air, just behind Xara. It beeped twice, attempting to get the Rahkshi's attention.


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xira

 

After quite a bit of walking, Xira finally reached the knowledge sector. "Ugh, finally. Well, I guess this thing has to be big to hold us all comfortably..." He proceeded to the doorway.

 

OOC:

Still assuming the library is open to the fighters, as it wasn't said otherwise. If I am wrong, someone lease correct me.


VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Virnar

 

"Dinosaurs..... Are those some kind of humongous monster with gnashing teeth and claws? If so, I fight things like those on a daily basis. They make for good food and materials." Virnar explained nonchalantly, as though her job was perfectly ordinary and didn't involve risking her life constantly.

 

"Do you see a map of the facility anywhere?" she asked. "Perhaps they have training barracks here somewhere."


Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

The drone beeped twice more, and flew back towards Donrioda. She looked up at Xara, and spoke in an even, flat tone. "I was wondering if I would be able to get anyone's attention. I did not expect to get the attention of...whatever you are. What's your name?"


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xara - Staircase. 

 

"Xara...." these beings would all learn my name soon enough, if the fights here were anything like they had been at Corpus. "Who.... or what.... are you?" I pointed at the beepy thing that was hovering around. "And that?" 


LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Volitak, I'll repeat: the Library is available.

 

For most, there'd be no real way to know what the Knowledge Sector and Library are, unless your character is a veteran of previous Bionifight tournaments. I'll assume that's the case for Xira.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives


d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb


but their spirits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

"Xara. Interesting name. I should be asking the same of you. I do not recognize what you are." She glanced up at Lil' Blendy. "This is my personal robotic assistant, designed to scout and do other miscellaneous tasks for me. Every Toa has one." Donrioda met her gaxe with Xara's. "My name is Donrioda, Toa of Electricity."


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

I stopped with Xara, letting the others pass, but keeping my eye on the strange giant.

 

Why the Karz was everyone getting in our business?


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

 

Daedalus noted the Ga-Toa's slight surprise but didn't comment on it.

 

"In a manner of speaking." He turned and scanned the halls. "I have vague recollections of being teleported to some weird tournament thing, though it was structured quite a bit differently and it certainly didn't feel so... serious." He slid his gaze back to her and offered a kind smile. "I'm Daedalus, by the way."

 

 

IC: Zel'Sai

"I'm Zel'Sai... Nice to meet you." She replied, briefly wondering just how 'different' he meant. If it was getting serious this time around, something was probably up. And she had been dragged into the middle of it. "So... this has happened before. I understand the system they described... but why are these people doing this, and who are they?" She questioned. She had to get the information while she could. After all, she was not about to approach one of the huge beings that seemed to "rule" this place.

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

 

Active Characters

 

 

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

 

Brickshelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kopen - Arena

 

There was a moment of disorientation, of... nothingness, and Kopen suddenly found herself on the ground. She was on her feet in an instant, already taking note of her surroundings. Those instincts had kept her alive before.

 

All around her were beings of every description. Tall, short, hunched, spiny... her mind flicked through the profiles, putting a species name to each one.

 

Karz, there were Rahkshi here.

 

She remained silent through the presentation, ever so slowly pushing back against a wall. Her joints clicked softly, muted by the cloth she wore, but still clear to her sensitive ears.

 

It was a competition then. She didn't know how or why she was brought here, but she was sure she would give them a show. It wasn't her first fight, after all.

 

The key to winning a battle was information. She may not be the strongest or most powerful being in the room, but she would be the best informed. No one paid attention to a Matoran. No one would see her as a threat. Not yet, anyway. First, she would follow this Host on his tour to become acquainted with the facilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

She laughed. "No, there's no way you're a Rahkshi. Rahkshi cannot speak, and they do glow. You speak, and are about as lit up as the old suns. Surely you're pulling some kind of joke."

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

IC: Onuvo

 

"Great!" Onuvo stated, reaching down and picking up the fallen arm and handing it to Xaeraz. "It's a deal, then."

 

Yep, this guy would need the help.

 

OOC: I'm leaving now too, actually, so I won't be around for a couple of hours probably.

 

IC: "Aheh, thanks," Xaeraz sheepishly said, taking his arm and reattaching it with a loud KCHUNK as gears reengaged, overpowering the quiet hisses of various other connections reforming in the joint. He raised his claw and flexed the blades, making sure they could curl up as well as they once did, then nodded, satisfied.

 

Turning to Onuvo, he gave an apologetic grin. "I guess I owe you an explanation, don't I?" he drawled, resting against the wall as his arm finished the business of not being on the ground anymore. "I... I've rebuilt myself, as y-you can sorta see. The limbs come off as a, er, defense mechanism. Handy inna fight."

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same


But three shall be as one


Freedom in the flame


The end has just begun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kat:

 

<"Is he making fun of us?">


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro and Prose/Halls

"Do not make fun of us. I and them come from different universes where the Rahkshi have evolved to become slightly more intelligent. Please do not make any more trouble or else."

I still had Pacifier in my hand.

 

Prose spoke up too.

"YEAH! What he said!"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Noticing that the majority of the crowd had left the arena, Tarsus followed suit, maintaining his silent vigil as he was led through the facility.


Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Lekona - Caves

 

"Okay, good. Its been quite some time since I've had any interaction with others, and I never was the best with names," Lekona chuckled, before looking back at the Ta-Toa, "And you're Artorre, right?"
 


Pu32xij.png


^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^


Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.


 


Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona


Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan


Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares


 


Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro and Prose/Halls

"Do not make fun of us. I and them come from different universes where the Rahkshi have evolved to become slightly more intelligent. Please do not make any more trouble or else."

I still had Pacifier in my hand.

 

Prose spoke up too.

"YEAH! What he said!"

IC: Donrioda

"A...different universe? I did not mean to offend, but...what do you mean different universes? That would explain why there is so much light here, but that is impossible."

Lil' Blendy beeped twice once more. Donrioda squeezed her hand once more, silencing the drone.


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Ezezko - Upper Hallway > Commercial Sector

Commercial Sector, hmm?

 

The hallway you're in seems to loop around the facility, you've already passed a library and gymnasium of sorts. Neither would be of much use, you could hardly fight and books only reminded you of your bad grades. Beds and sleeping areas seemed in short supply thus far, though perhaps they're only around the curve.

 

What you do know is that food must be contained within this room! You can smell it, almost taste it and almost hear it. You push open the door the area.

 

OOC

Is the foodcourt free for fighters?


...but close to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xira

 

As he entered the "knowledge sector", he looked around at the massive trove of books and documents. "Man, they can't tell you about things like this in general information. Well, I guess exploring paid off." Seeing that there were suprisingly few people around, he decided to look into some history on the whole "Bionifight" thing. "Some records ought to serve well for information on this whole system." He quietly found a place to sit and began reading the book he had found.


VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro and Prose/Halls

I struggled to remember the name of a mask, but seeing as I couldn't remember I looked to Prose and asked him to explain.

 

"Have you heard of the Olmak? It can lead one to different dimensions."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

The Toa of Electricity shook her head. "No. I haven't heard of a mask like that. Not even in legends."


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kuro and Prose/Halls

Prose looked at me.

"I guess that explains a lot. But everyone here comes from one universe or another. So please have an open mind."

I held out my hand.

"My name is Kuro. I am a Rahkshi of Peace. My friend here is Prose, Rahkshi of Prosperity."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Virnar

 

"Dinosaurs..... Are those some kind of humongous monster with gnashing teeth and claws? If so, I fight things like those on a daily basis. They make for good food and materials." Virnar explained nonchalantly, as though her job was perfectly ordinary and didn't involve risking her life constantly.

 

"Do you see a map of the facility anywhere?" she asked. "Perhaps they have training barracks here somewhere."

-==IC: Anna==-

 

"Hmm... I think I saw something on our way to the halls, but..." Anna thought for a moment, as she quickly headed back to the waiting room for a moment, and then returned. "Okay, so, good news, apparently there's something upstairs! ... Bad news, I have no clue where we are in comparison."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xira

 

After some time reading, Xira stood up and went to put away the book. "Well, at least some of this stuff is beginning to make sense. Oh, who am I kidding, NONE of this makes sense... I suppose all I can do is survive, and maybe I'll get some answers..." After returning the book, he found another on the previous fighters to be dragged into this madness, and began reading it.


VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Donrioda

"It is nice to meet you. I was not aware there were Rahkshi such as that." She turned her gaze to Xara. "And from where I come from, Rahkshi are little more than soldiers once used to keep the peace, now nothing more than rabid beasts without a master."

She did not extend her hand to shake. Maybe it was because of the drone reacting to hand signals. Maybe she didn't want to touch a Rahkshi. It was hard to tell. "We should get back to following the group, before we are left far behind."


1Ydp0mg.jpg


Steam name: Ehksidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...