Chris Pratt Jurassic World Minifig Revealed

Yesterday Mashable posted an image of the third iteration of Chris Pratt as a LEGO minifigure. Pratt will be starring as Owen in the upcoming Jurassic World movie, which arrives at theaters on June 12th. This will be the third iteration of the actor in ABS in only two years, which has got to be some kind of record. I'm hoping we get to see the upcoming sets at Toy Fair in New York, but even if we don't I'm sure they'll make their way out there soon after.

View the full article

Unless I'm mistaken, the current record is held by Alfed Molina who's silver screen incarnations appeared in Indiana Jones (Satipo), Spiderman (Doc Ock), and Prince of Persia (Sheik Amar). A bucket load of actors are behind him with two. And while it doesn't really matter, I'd hardly consider Emmit to an iteration of Chris Pratt considering the character's appearence wasn't based on him. :shrugs:

Anyway, the minifigure looks good even if his hair looked less orange in the trailer. I'm loving the torso piece!

• Upvote 1
BZPRPG

Unless I'm mistaken, the current record is held by Alfed Molina who's silver screen incarnations appeared in Indiana Jones (Satipo), Spiderman (Doc Ock), and Prince of Persia (Sheik Amar). A bucket load of actors are behind him with two. And while it doesn't really matter, I'd hardly consider Emmit to an iteration of Chris Pratt considering the character's appearence wasn't based on him. :shrugs:

Anyway, the minifigure looks good even if his hair looked less orange in the trailer. I'm loving the torso piece!

My comment on the record was three iterations in only two years. If I recall, all the actors with three versions have had their figs spread out over longer periods of time.

I think we need a proper Lego Seahawks jersey for this :P

I'm actually looking forward to the Jurassic World sets. I feel we never got a true JP experience with the LEGO Studios series of sets, then all we got after that was JP3, and that was a letdown on its own. I just hope we get to see the sets at NY ToyFair coming up. Knowing LEGO, they'll probably wait to get closer to the movie's release though.

bzpsig2015.png

Have you guys checked out the Movie website itself? Plays like an actual resort or park site...

I am liking what I see so far. Cannot wait to see what they come up with down the line set wise. I once created my own hybrid Dinosaur called the Chaos Raptor. Not very original but it was basically a Utah Raptor(For size) with Dilophosaurus crests over it's eyes, two rows of spines down its back that link into a single row down it's long tail that ends in a switch-blade style appendage. I got one or two of the Lego Dinosaurs but don't remember if they were JP themed or not.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

In some bizarre parallel world, Captain Star-Lord is saving Emmet from a crazed, mutated dinosaur. What movie will he star in next that will have LEGO sets?

©1984-2015 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life