Seeking Prototype for Trade

Saint-14

So I understand that the prototypes given out by BlackSix are not for sale (and never will be), but is anybody willing to trade one (if they have multiples)? I have been looking for one for quite a long time, but have had nothing to trade, and have never had time to send in items for conventions (or attend them, due to living in the middle of nowhere)

So, would anybody be willing to trade for a NYCC Clear Tahu Mask? PM me with offers if you want, and mods if this goes against the agreement made when the users received the prototype parts then please close this topic down

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

It still is in the packaging, but the person who shipped it to me didn't have it packaged all that well, so there is a small dent (one that can be squished back out into the regular form) in the case (I can provide a picture if you want), but if you have any other promotional casing like that it can easily be substituted.

And I'll think about your offer, is that okay? And I understand if you don't want to go through with my mask, since the packaging is not in perfect condition

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Hi Toa Chronix! Sorry for the late reply, but others have messages me with different offers and I'm going to go with one of theirs. I hope you end up finding your mask, though! If you have any questions please PM me :)

BZPRPG: