The BZPower News Team Grows

Today I'm pleased to announce a new Reporter joining the news team! He goes by Aanchir on the forums, but you'll see him posting here as Scott. After many contributions on the boards, participating in a Bionicle 2015 livestream, and writing for The New Elementary and Blocks Magazine, we thought we should bring him onto the staff. You'll see him contributing soon, but for now please join me in congratulating him in the Talkback topic! Welcome to the team!

View the full article

• Upvote 11

That was unexpected, as I had no idea we were looking for new reporting staff, but totally deserved! I always found the quality of your writing extraordinary, Scott. You will be a fantastic addition and I look forward to working with you and to read your great stories! :) Huge congrats!

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Many congrats, Aanchir! You've done fantastic reporting work elsewhere, and I'm sure you'll be a great boost for BZP's reporting staff!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Congrats man! I look forward to seeing your posts!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell