Lloyd - Master of Power

Boidoh

Erm... How is Lloyd the "Master of Power"? I mean... How... It sounds cool and all but. Power? Doesn't everyone have a power? Wasn't his power "Golden Power"/ Light, or something like that. I remember everyone saying that his green power was light at one point... But there is a Master of Light now..

Btw, as a side-note. The Ninja have been called "Master of ________" since the pilots... Just wanted to say that.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

His power WAS Creation, when his Spinjitzu was still gold. However, he gave up his elemental powers to give the Ninja their own. So it cannot be that any more. Other wise he would be *insert epic Master Chen Voice* LLOYD, MASTER OF CREATION!

Besides, Creation isn't an element, it's a combination of Fire, Lightning, Earth, and Ice.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

His power WAS Creation, when his Spinjitzu was still gold. However, he gave up his elemental powers to give the Ninja their own. So it cannot be that any more. Other wise he would be *insert epic Master Chen Voice* LLOYD, MASTER OF CREATION!

Besides, Creation isn't an element, it's a combination of Fire, Lightning, Earth, and Ice.

Um, what? When did that happen? I was aware that he charged them with elemental power, but he didn't give up his powers. 

Also, remember that his Spinjitzu was green, up until he faced the Overlord and donned a golden suit. Only then did his Spinjitzu become gold. His power was Creation before it turned gold, and it remains so after it was no longer gold.

I know they don't have it on the website anymore, but Wu's spinjitzu (a balanced mixture of the four) was gold and represented Creation. As the Green Ninja, Lloyd's powers were greater than his uncle's, meaning even if he did "jump-start" the other ninja's powers with a bit of his own, he should still be powerful enough to be labeled as "Creation."

Then again, so much of the story this time around doesn't fit with pre-established history, so I'd say just take any flub in descriptions with a grain of salt.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

His power seems to be light, life, power, creation... all that good stuff.

I'd love to see his current powers defined a bit more clearly, but then again, he hasn't even ever had a signature weapon (favoring Hadoukens over any sort of melee attacks).

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

If the masters of say.. metal, nature, light and speed learned spinjitzu, could they also do a tornado of creation? 

Oh, and isn't Skylar basically the most powerful elemental master ever? She has every single element including Lloyd's power probably. That's really OP.

Well, she's actually missing water...current theory seems to be that Nya is the Master of Water, and Skylor didn't absorb nothing from her (since, if she is an elemental master, she sure hasn't realized it...yet). Though honestly that calls into question how the entire stuff with Chen worked if he really needed every element. He didn't have water either...

But yeah, presumably any four elements should be able to do the tornado of creation.

AXKP5KC.png

If the masters of say.. metal, nature, light and speed learned spinjitzu, could they also do a tornado of creation? 

Oh, and isn't Skylar basically the most powerful elemental master ever? She has every single element including Lloyd's power probably. That's really OP.

Well, she's actually missing water...current theory seems to be that Nya is the Master of Water, and Skylor didn't absorb nothing from her (since, if she is an elemental master, she sure hasn't realized it...yet). Though honestly that calls into question how the entire stuff with Chen worked if he really needed every element. He didn't have water either...

But yeah, presumably any four elements should be able to do the tornado of creation.

Well, going by the latest story, Kai inherited the Fire powers from his father, and it presumably passed to Nya, as well, though not to the same extent. Besides, Nya is always wearing red, so Fire seems to be most accurate.

Also, I don't think water is even an element this time around.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, going by the latest story, Kai inherited the Fire powers from his father, and it presumably passed to Nya, as well, though not to the same extent. Besides, Nya is always wearing red, so Fire seems to be most accurate.

Nya has fire, she just hasn't unlocked it.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Nope, water is definitely an element. During the flashback in which Sensei Garmadon explained how the war with the Serpentine first went down, there was a very prominent Elemental Master featured who controlled water. Considering how much she was in that flashback, it's pretty odd that she didn't have a descendant featured in the current generation of Masters. The theory, I believe, is that she and the Master of Fire (also seen in the flashback) are both Kai and Nya's ancestors. (or perhaps even just their parents)

This isn't baseless, mind you. One of the summer sets includes a female ninja, in dark red and azure colors (red being Nya's usual choice, and azure being a pretty watery color...) It's not confirmed 100% that this is Nya, of course (although since her hairpiece also seems to be included in the same set, it's a fairly safe bet) or that even if she is, she's water....but it does seem like a pretty likely explanation.

AXKP5KC.png

Nope, water is definitely an element. During the flashback in which Sensei Garmadon explained how the war with the Serpentine first went down, there was a very prominent Elemental Master featured who controlled water. Considering how much she was in that flashback, it's pretty odd that she didn't have a descendant featured in the current generation of Masters. The theory, I believe, is that she and the Master of Fire (also seen in the flashback) are both Kai and Nya's ancestors. (or perhaps even just their parents)

Source? What episode was this from? Context is not just a friendly suggestion, mind you.

Assuming it was in the style of the flashbacks usually seen in the series, is it possible that the "water" was something else that appeared that way for simplicity's sake?

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Source? What episode was this from? Context is not just a friendly suggestion, mind you.

Assuming it was in the style of the flashbacks usually seen in the series, is it possible that the "water" was something else that appeared that way for simplicity's sake?

Season 5, Episode 6, Spellbound. In full cgi, so no, not stylized or simplified. This extremely blurry screenshot shows her using her powers on a water reservoir., for instance.

edit: rewatching that flashback made me notice there's a guy there that looks an awful lot like a Master of Ice...yeah. Still no clue as to how Zane got his powers...

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png

Season 5, Episode 6, Spellbound. In full cgi, so no, not stylized or simplified. This extremely blurry screenshot shows her using her powers on a water reservoir., for instance

Ah. So, one of the unofficially released episodes, then. That would explain why I don't know of it. 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Lloyd used his power to make a motorcycle out of nothing in the Rebooted saga, then he used his powers to make the Jungle Raider from an Anacondrai vehicle, so creation seems like a good guess.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Um, what? When did that happen? I was aware that he charged them with elemental power, but he didn't give up his powers. 

Erm... Well after he went to the Temple of Light and gave the Ninja powers, he no longer was able to use any of the 4 elements, just the green power thing.

Erm... Well after he went to the Temple of Light and gave the Ninja powers, he no longer was able to use any of the 4 elements, just the green power thing.

You sure? The temple amplified his powers and used a portion of it to charge the 4 ninja, like jumpstarting a car. You know how that works? If your car's battery dies, you can hook it up to a functioning car's battery, and it will charge the dead battery to the point where it's able to function, but doesn't kill the battery that charged it. Similarly, I don't think Lloyd gave up all his powers, just used some of it, and the Temple channeled/amplified it, redirecting it into the ninja.

Wait... Hang on... Temple of Light... I'm remembering now. The ninja received their elemental blades, and used the power of those to charge Lloyd to the full extent of his power... They charged him with even more elemental energy. Due to that, I would think he's now the ultimate force of Creation in the whole of Ninjago!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Maybe that was why he need Lloyd's element... because there was no known master of water. Or maybe he didn't need every element, he just needed a lot. :P

You sure? The temple amplified his powers and used a portion of it to charge the 4 ninja, like jumpstarting a car. You know how that works? If your car's battery dies, you can hook it up to a functioning car's battery, and it will charge the dead battery to the point where it's able to function, but doesn't kill the battery that charged it. Similarly, I don't think Lloyd gave up all his powers, just used some of it, and the Temple channeled/amplified it, redirecting it into the ninja.

Wait... Hang on... Temple of Light... I'm remembering now. The ninja received their elemental blades, and used the power of those to charge Lloyd to the full extent of his power... They charged him with even more elemental energy. Due to that, I would think he's now the ultimate force of Creation in the whole of Ninjago!

Well, Lloyd would be the most powerful force of Creation in Ninjago. But then he gave up his golden powers to unlock the other ninjas' elemental powers, which reverted him back to having juts green power.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Maybe that was why he need Lloyd's element... because there was no known master of water. Or maybe he didn't need every element, he just needed a lot. :P

Well, Lloyd would be the most powerful force of Creation in Ninjago. But then he gave up his golden powers to unlock the other ninjas' elemental powers, which reverted him back to having juts green power.

Skylar could just touch him and have the golden power or creation or whatever as well as all the others.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

They went to the Temple of Light in the Rebooted season.. In Codename: Arcturus... 

You know what? I think Skylar is one of the most overpowered elemental masters. Provided, she lost all of her absorbed powers when Chen used them for his second try at the spell, but all she has to do is touch someone to gain their power. At one point, she had every single elemental power except water, so if she could do that again she would be three times more powerful than Lloyd. :P

• Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

They went to the Temple of Light in the Rebooted season.. In Codename: Arcturus... 

Did they? I forgot that part. Looking back at the episode synopsis, it looks like they didn't make a big deal out of it, so that's probably why I don't remember.

Anyway, do we know how elemental powers work in this story? Could it be that they work like the Toa's powers? Builds up over time? We know Lloyd switched into a different outfit in order to make himself less conspicuous, so he didn't have a gold outfit to represent his power. Could it be that he used up a lot of his power to restore the ninja's abilities, and has since been building it up over time? If that's the case, then his powers would be back to normal, and he's still just wearing that cool green outfit.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Did they? I forgot that part. Looking back at the episode synopsis, it looks like they didn't make a big deal out of it, so that's probably why I don't remember.

Anyway, do we know how elemental powers work in this story? Could it be that they work like the Toa's powers? Builds up over time? We know Lloyd switched into a different outfit in order to make himself less conspicuous, so he didn't have a gold outfit to represent his power. Could it be that he used up a lot of his power to restore the ninja's abilities, and has since been building it up over time? If that's the case, then his powers would be back to normal, and he's still just wearing that cool green outfit.

No, he specifically returned the Ninja's elemental powers to get rid of his own Golden Power, in order to ensure the Overlord couldn't take it from him. It would defeat the point if he just got them back like that afterwards.

AXKP5KC.png

No, he specifically returned the Ninja's elemental powers to get rid of his own Golden Power, in order to ensure the Overlord couldn't take it from him. It would defeat the point if he just got them back like that afterwards.

Dang. I forgot a lot, it seems. :P Oh well. 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~