Bionicle Hero Pack Review Lego 5002941

MartinCollects

Hello!

I was not sure where else to put this.

I just made my first ever video review, I wanted to try out my gear and test all of the settings for future planned reviews (Look forward for a WMKK one soon!).

As well as share the very nice Hero Pack with those of you who haven't been able to lay hands on it yet!

Some feedback would be very much appriciated on how I can make my future reviews better!

Keep in mind that I am not a native English speaker ;)

Bionicle Hero Pack Video Review

Edited by martin2988
  • Upvote 3

oBDcYei.jpg

Yet you speak it better than some I have heard over here in America. The review was quite pleasant to watch.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Why different release date for us Americans?

Who knows? Maybe Lego foresees the Hero Pack creating a lot of online traffic and thus is staggering the release to decrease server load. Perhaps Lego just didn't have sufficient quantities of the Hero Pack produced for a worldwide release and thus delayed the American promotion dates so that more could be put into production.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Worth the wait? Yes... Will I have the money to spend then... maybe not...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Great, now I want it even more. Can't wait to get it!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Well I have been holding off on my Bionicle purchases the best I can, but my funding is limited in its supply. The longer it takes the less I will have... Right now I only have the Earth set and LoSS in my collection. Though plan on getting an extra LoSS as well as others should they be available for purchase once my funds open up more... I want the whole Toa and Protector Teams. in Gen 1 I only managed to procure Onua, Lewa and Gali and my brother got the other 3. When it came to franchises we both liked, and by that I mean stuff I liked and he only got into because of me, I was forced to limit my selections of characters as he would get peeved and I would hear it from our Parents. So growing up I did with out a lot of characters because of the "Now I can't get him" or "I wanted him" arguments. Now as an Adult I don't have to worry so much anymore... well short of being the one to have to earn the money I am spending instead of getting my parents to do it(Plus allowance).

Onua.png