BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

I made Hewkii, forgot to mention,

Don't forget to submit it into the official entry area, too, the link is found on the first post

It would be a shame to build an entry only to have it not be entered by accident :P

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

As of this post, we apparently have on the entry list:

Two 2001 entries

Three 2002 entries

Six 2003 entries

Three 2004 entries

Seven 2005 entries

Seven 2006 entries

Two 2007 entries

Four 2008 entries

Five 2009 entries

Two 2010 entries

And three entries I can't classify because of no actual original set (Toa Helryx: Gen 2), was based on a CGI model (Mata Nui), or I couldn't tell what it was originally based on (Teridax 2.0) although I have a suspicion it was based on Ultimate Dume. This means all G1 years are covered!

-Tomdroidser

Edited by tomdroidser
  • Upvote 3

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

I have question, I noticed that my "entry" which I honestly just did for a joke, is not in the entry list. Does this mean that my entry doesn't cut it therefore I have no entry then? (So technically second chance or what?)

It may have just been overlooked. I wouldn't advise placing another submission until you get a definitive answer from the one running the contest. Posting another submission could disqualify both...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So, according to the response to my earlier question, If I made a collage with my photos and set that as the entry photo, would that work? It wouldn't be tampering with the photos, just putting them all together into one photo.

Correct.

So if I'm reading the rules correctly, since I just tweaked something on my MOC today after making a thread about it yesterday before entering the contest, I can no longer submit it to the contest?

If you've posted this modification, then no. If the previous version is the only version posted, it's okay. Just make sure to hold off until after the contest before posting the revision.

I have question, I noticed that my "entry" which I honestly just did for a joke, is not in the entry list. Does this mean that my entry doesn't cut it therefore I have no entry then? (So technically second chance or what?)

Your entry needs to be submitted through the entry form linked in the first post. Posting it in the topic or anywhere else doesn't count. Please read the rules.
  • Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

By the looks of it we can only submit one thing. But I made a ccbs version of 2 characters who were introduced at the same time. Is that ok?

You can have multiple MOCs in your entry.

Thank you. I just submitted my creation. Also how does the voting work?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I'm confused. You cannot publish your picture beforehand, yet need to enter a link? :huh: Can someone help me here?

What that means, (I know I am going to get yelled at for answering a question directly) is that you cannot have released the MOC prior to the contest entry. So if I had a MOC on site but did not enter it in the contest in the opening post I can no longer do so. However I can create a topic with a previously unreleased MOC, state it is my Contest entry, then take the link to the topic and place it where it goes to be considered. Understand?

Also it should be noted that once an entrance photo is submitted the MOC cannot be resubmitted with any changes. That version of the MOC is your submission and only that MOC. Or MOCs if you have more than one in a single Submission photo.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'm confused. You cannot publish your picture beforehand, yet need to enter a link? :huh: Can someone help me here?

You can't enter something you've posted before the contest started, period, but it's no big deal if you post a topic and forget to submit your entry through the form until a day or two later. Unless, of course, "a day or two later" is after the entry period closes.

What that means, (I know I am going to get yelled at for answering a question directly)

If you know you shouldn't do a thing, don't do that thing.
  • Upvote 5
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

And there it is... Sorry, I just want to feel helpful...

Onua.png

You can't enter something you've posted before the contest started, period, but it's no big deal if you post a topic and forget to submit your entry through the form until a day or two later. Unless, of course, "a day or two later" is after the entry period closes.

Edit: What I'm mainly concerned about is I didn't want to make links in the topic and have them disqualified because I used an external photo hosting site such as Imgur.

Edited by Brickobotface

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

I sure hope nobody has done Mutran. I have the parts to make something great based off his character.

I can't wait to see, I tried my hand at Mutran & Vican but didn't have the parts. He'll look very good in CCBS.

Haha, funnily enough I had made a Mutran revamp just the other day (but I changed his colour scheme to add trans. light blue though so definitely not for the contest)

I'm excited to see your take on him, Craig B

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Early yesterday I submitted my entry through the proper form. Is there a reason I wasn't added, or have you just not gotten around to updating the list?

It takes time to update the list. I wasn't on there until about a day after I submitted the form for my entry. As long as you got an email confirming that the entry form was received, you should be good to go.

Edited by Fordianl

I hear something about a CLEAR winner possibly getting a very rare item that goes on a Toa's face. But I don't know Hau accurate that is... :P

Onua.png

Lol, I don't know I believe I heard it speculated based on the staff getting some clear prizes for the Gen2 fandom. I don't exactly remember where as is usually the case with rumors.

Onua.png

The speculation that the prize will involve clear Haus simply comes from the way the news post about the contest was worded as well as the knowledge that BZP has a few of the masks to spare. (and ever since we learned they did, they've been saying there will be some way for us to get them at some point). It's nothing "concrete" concrete, but, you know.

AXKP5KC.png

Did anyone else get sent to a page where all these pictures are following your mouse with their eyes? Creepy....

• Upvote 1

Onua.png

I'm going to assume that trying to revamp one of the Toa and sending that into the contest is frowned upon. If that's the case, I better start building that Bone Hunter in CCBS. If it's not, then I have a really cool Kopaka, MoI revamp that I can send in.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png