BBC Contest #69: Everything Old is New Again!

Roa Mctoa isn't on the Entry list!  :D

Where is said entry list?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I wish you would all stop this nonsense about Roa Mctoa. Sure, she has a talent for building, but you talk about her like she's the bane of your existence. She's just a person like all of us, so stop saying that she has a fictitious "unfair advantage" after winning BFTGM. I admire her creativity, as well as the creativity of others. Just be honest in your votes. I'm not asking for anyone to promote one person only, but to be fair.

Also, you do realize that comments against another member could get you disqualified and possibly banned from BZPower, right?

Edit: Sorry, wasn't trying to pick a fight. I never want to make any fights; all I was trying to say was that everyone did a great job with whatever MOC they entered, but the posts before this show that some people are worried by just one person. I feel like they have another hundred or more that they have to worry about. Good luck, everyone!  :D

Edited by Fordianl
  • Upvote 4

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

I wish you would all stop this nonsense about Roa Mctoa. Sure, she has a talent for building, but you talk about her like she's the bane of your existence. She's just a person like all of us, so stop saying that she has a fictitious "unfair advantage" after winning BFTGM. I admire her creativity, as well as the creativity of others. Just be honest in your votes. I'm not asking for anyone to promote one person only, but to be fair.

Also, you do realize that comments against another member could get you disqualified and possibly banned from BZPower, right?

No one's saying anything bad about her--Tinfoil hat much? You should be banned for starting false problems.

• Upvote 2

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

No one's saying anything bad about her--Tinfoil hat much? You should be banned for starting false problems.

I'm not creating a problem, I'm just making sure that problems do not arise. I apologize if I was unclear.  :dontgetit:

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Ironically, this is the kind of post that can get you removed or barred from this or any future contest. Play nice: don't go picking fights.
  • Upvote 11
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Boy am I excited now! This contest got really interesting in that last day; I wonder how many entries we are allowed to vote for because I am going to be hard-pressed to narrow down my list of favorites.

Of course, the better the competition, the smaller the chance of victory. But who cares? MoCs that great have nothing to do with availability of pieces; pure skill all the way. It has been a pleasure to see what everyone has built! :D

• Upvote 1

Just checked the list and it seems to have jumped right up to 95 entries now! Wow! I think some are still missing too so maybe we'll break 100 :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Be patient, it's not time yet :D Tufi will need to finish putting all the entries on the list then create polls. I imagine it could take a while but we should see them fairly soon I guess ;)

Hey, did anyone else notice that even after Tufi Piyufi has updated the entry list there is no "edited"-indicator? Is that big-people power that I'm seeing?

Yes, that is, in the same way admins can change the "edited by" message of a post to include a reason instead of just the name and time of last editing.

~B~

EDIT: Polls have already begun to be setup.

What, where??? The entry list hasn't even been updated yet, where in the world are you looking??

Ah I see, it's getting the old sub-forum from CBBC 68. I wondered why it had disappeared, I was browsing it just a few days ago and then the link vanished. Must be undergoing some pretty serious editing right now to get the first round of polls ready!

Um... Didn't it say in the rules that voting would begin February 23rd? Well, it is eleven o' clock where I am and I don't see any polls.

Actually, what about the rest of the entries? Many still have not been added to the entry list.

While it may be hard to believe, the contest organizers have lives beyond the keyboard :P I'm sure that everything will be up shortly, and with the infux of last minute entries it may be taking Tufipiyufi a bit longer to get things sorted out Edited by ~Haxorus~
  • Upvote 5

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Um... Didn't it say in the rules that voting would begin February 23rd? Well, it is eleven o' clock where I am and I don't see any polls.

Actually, what about the rest of the entries? Many still have not been added to the entry list.

While it may be hard to believe, the contest organizers have lives beyond the keyboard :P I'm sure that everything will be up shortly, and with the infux of last minute entries it may be taking Tufipiyufi a bit longer to get things sorted out
I can understand that. I just assumed that she would put a notice like "Voting moved to the 25th" or "Voting post-poned indefinitely; check back daily!". It's just... Agh! The suppense is killing me!
  • Upvote 2

I'd say that's reasonable, but then again, you would think that Tufi Piyufi would say something since we have been talking about it; she has answered all other questions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not think she has actually been on since Saturday.

Moderators can go on the forums like ninjas, with their status being invisible and last online time unknown

While I can't say exactly what has been happening, I have seen TufiPiyufi doling out the swift hand of justice across the board recently, so we just have to have patience :)

And like The~1st~Shadow said, many entries are buggy right now, and getting hold of the people with wonky entries isn't the easiest task

Personally, I'm loving this extra time. I can examine each entry with a critical mind, and look at them all at the same time; with entries coming in during the first few days and the last few minutes, it is nice to be able to see them all and bring back the older entries into my mind

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!