Okoto Spice Commercials

CaT in Rogue

[Tahu]: "Hello, Protectors. Look at your Toa, then back to me, then back at your Toa, then back to me. Sadly, they aren't me. But if they stopped using lady-scented armor wash and switched to Okoto Spice armor wash, they could smell like they're me. Look down."

[Tahu]: "Back up. Where are you? You're on a lavaboard, with the Toa your Toa could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. It's a Skull Spider with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again. The Skull Spider is now elemental masks. Anything is possible when your Toa smells like Okoto Spice and not a lady. I'm on an Ussal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tahu]: "Hello, Protectors. How are you? Fantastic. Does your Toa look like me? No. Can he smell like me? Yes. Should they use Okoto Spice armor wash? I don't know. Do you like the smell of adventure? Do you want a Toa that smells like they can forge you a homemade mask in the dream forge they built for you with their own hands? Of course you do. Lava dive!..into the best night of your life. So Protectors, should your Toa smell like an Okoto Spice Toa? You tell me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gali]: [carrying a laundry basket] "Automatic freshness, softness, and static control has never been easier with the Miru© Dryer Bar."

[camera zooms in on Miru© Dryer Bar box, then switches back]

[Gali]: "I just stick it to the inside of my dryer, and I never have to remember-"
                                                                                                aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA
[Tahu explodes through the wall riding a lavaboard]

[Tahu]: "AAAAAOKOTO SPICE ARMOR SPRAY MAKES YOU SMELL LIKE POWEERR!!!"

[Tahu steps off the lavaboard]

[Tahu]: "IT'S SO POWERFUL, IT SELL'S ITSELF IN OTHER PEOPLE'S COMMERCIALS!"

[Tahu sniffs the air]

[Tahu]: "You smell like outdoor freshness."

[Gali sniffs the air]

[Gali]: "You smell like pow-"

[Tahu]: "YEAH I do!"

[Gali]: "It's just-"

[Tahu flexes his left pec]

[Gali]: *sighs*

[Tahu flexes his right pec twice, then rockets through the ceiling]

[Tahu]: "POWER!"

[screen switches to Okoto Spice cans]

[Tahu]: *offscreen* "P-P-P-P-P-P-P-POWAAAHHH!!!"
Edited by Kung Fu Pyro
  • Upvote 1

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."