Bionicle 2015 theme song w/o background noise?

At the moment, there is no official way to get the song without background noise (obviously). In order to find it, there are a couple options:

1. Wait for LEGO or Rune Busch Klausen (the composer) to release the music.

OR

2. Download all appearances of the music (without any narration) and try to edit them together.

I've been able to identify at least 3 original peaces in the animations. Hope this helps (doubt it will though).

Edited by jed1ndy
  • Upvote 1

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

There is a lot of Bionicle commercial music I'd like to have released, like the ones in the Rahkshi, Vahki and Mata Nui Rising promotions. The 2015 theme is one of them as well. Unfortunately, I don't see LEGO releasing this track. It would be super nice if it was a free download on the site or if there was a soundtrack release but they don't seem to be a company that would do that.

Hopefully someone will come along and clean it up to make a mostly sound-effect free version, but that's really the closest thing I could see happening in regards to the core track being "released".

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Hopefully someone will come along and clean it up to make a mostly sound-effect free version, but that's really the closest thing I could see happening in regards to the core track being "released".

Now this is something I've tried to do! I was able to get most of it SFX-free, but there were still a few spots where I had to include sound effects.

Want me to give it another shot?

Now this is something I've tried to do! I was able to get most of it SFX-free, but there were still a few spots where I had to include sound effects.

Want me to give it another shot?

For sure! :) Mostly SFX-free is good enough for me!

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I spent a couple hours editing the stop motion videos, and I have about 95% of the theme ready. You can take a quick look at it here. Those small pieces of nothing you see here and there within the music are portions of the theme that I couldn't get clean from any of the six videos.

What other videos used the theme? I know that the CGI advert does, but what else?

EDIT: Oh wait never mind. I can maybe use this.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939