Guardian of Jungle

Dallior

Hello, happy peoples! This is Dallior here, presenting...

THE GUARDIAN OF JUNGLE

This was inspired by ~T1S~'s Guardian of Stone, so check that out as well!

Here He Is!

Dramatically Staring Off Into the Distance... Dramatically...

From Behind

Say Hello To His Little Friend​ Gun Arm!

Anatomy of a Guardian

Take to the Skies!

Here, have a gallery!

• Upvote 2

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Wow... Inspiration is everywhere... This looks really cool... So how many parts did you have left over after building this?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Wow... Inspiration is everywhere... This looks really cool... So how many parts did you have left over after building this?

Well, one of the heads (obviously) a couple of arms, and most of the Technic from the launcher.

AND this isn't the best combiner, because I used one of the 2007-2008 Bionicle hand pieces for the gatling launcher. :headbonk:

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

well that is disappointing I guess, using pieces that don't come from the sets in question... Still it is a small nitpick. I do like how you recaptured Lewa's shoulder additions in a different format. It shows ingenuity while keeping to what Lewa brings to the table without just hard copying it to the new form.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png