Will you be my ValenTahu?(2015 Valentine's day special)

Ghidora131

Will you be my ValenTahu?

A ridiculous love story

Let's get on with it.

For the last three weeks Tahu had paced in front of the calendar, worrying about everything. But then it was finally the day he had prepared for- And i'll tell you how he did it.

In the last naming day parade, he had stolen bought a float with a large circle on the front. He had cut that circle into the shape of a heart and painted it pink, then put oink frillies all over the sides. He had also convinced Vakama(with the aid of the eccentric Matau) to have a parade for this special day - special to him, at least. But it was finally time, it was the first-ever Valentine's day parade!

-------

Gali woke up to the sound of trumpets and cheering. She opened the door to see what was causing the ruckus when she saw it, all right - A massive parade heading for her house. It included the entire Ga-Metru marching band, several statues of her(one of them had Hafu's face) and some clowns that rolled out of the retirement home.

As you can assume the response she gave was in shock.

"What... The..."

The first person she recognized was Pohatu, who was riding a unicycle wearing glasses and a suit. He swung a boomerang with a note attached to it right to her, dropping the note to her and returning. He wheeled off on another road.

Gali, it's been a while.

The next Toa was Onua, who was so large and topheavy he was leaving a trench in the side of the road and wobbling back and forth. He handed her a large paper with large words before careening into the next house.

And I've got a question for you.

Another Toa wheeled up and handed her a huge piece of paper. It was Lewa, who wore a cow costume and flew as high as he possibly could on his unicycle to hide the fact that he was wearing one. He flew away.

Because I love you.

Suddenly, a massive billboard came into sight being hefted by Kopaka - in a clown suit. "Karz that... Tahu." he said, huffing and puffing. As she read it, he leaned in and panted out "Brace... yerself... Huff..." He collapsed on Onua.

Gali...

Onya was going to be there, but Tahu fixed that. Because as she was about to help Kopaka and Onua, Tahu's massive float came around the corner with frillies flailing. He stood on it in a luxurious tuxedo, with a red Okoto-style bow tie. "Will you marry m- Uh, be my valentine?" He gave a cheesy grin.

As she was about to answer 'Tahu what the Karz are you doing', Hafu ran up and stuck out a paper card with bad handwriting. It read "WilL you Bee mi vALeNtin3?"

She laughed and laughed and laughed. Then she kneeled down and kissed the Matoran on the forehead. He smiled and passed out.

Tahu stood on his float, mouth open with shock. Kopaka walked up and said "Hey, cheer up! you can always try again in the next ten years, nobody's gonna forget this one for a loooooong time."

Whimpering, Tahu opened up a panel and pressed this button:

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

The end.

• Upvote 1

Hehe, hehe,

GALI X HAFU

I SHIP IT

I've heard "ship" in that context before, can someone please tell me what it means?

You know those people that are all like "ERMERGERD THEM TWO WOUDL MAEK TEH CUETEST CUPEL EVAR"? Yeah, those people are shipping the people who would be the "cutest couple ever." To be honest, it destroys the friendship between the people being shipped instead of them actually getting into a romance.

Trust me on that last part. I know from personal experience.

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Hehe, hehe,

GALI X HAFU

I SHIP IT

I've heard "ship" in that context before, can someone please tell me what it means?

You know those people that are all like "ERMERGERD THEM TWO WOUDL MAEK TEH CUETEST CUPEL EVAR"? Yeah, those people are shipping the people who would be the "cutest couple ever." To be honest, it destroys the friendship between the people being shipped instead of them actually getting into a romance.

Okay, so my guess based off of context was right,

Lol, poor Tahu. He put so much work into his big moment, only to get it stolen by Hafu.

Also, the image of Onua on a unicycle is hilarious. Someone make a picture of that.

Ah, yes, shipping. Because apparently, if two characters so much as share one bit of dialogue together, they're meant to be. :P
  • Upvote 1

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

• 1 month later...

It included the entire Ga-Metru marching band, several statues of her(one of them had Hafu's face) and some clowns that rolled out of the retirement home.

RRnhhqW.gif

But seriously, this was really funny and enjoyable to read  :D

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 2 weeks later...