Best and Worst of Bonkle Summer 2015(Poll)

McNugget

Worst and Best Summer 2015 sets  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

scorpio is my least favorite set because well <_< you cant move the legs and it looks like the tail is too heavy for the rest of the body, and to me i dont think this guy is going to be a challenge for the toa. my favorite set was skull grinder, he looks taller then the toa big weapon armor and mask. and all these sets come with new masks and thats on reason to collect the sets.

Worst:

I think the skull scorpio is the worst. I don't mind it not having articulated legs, but the design of it just seems really lacking compared to the other sets. I think they could have gotten way more elaborate with a scorpion-like character like this, especially one based on a skeleton. also the weapon/stinger is just sort of...I dunno. It looks choppy.

Best:

Obviously the Ekimu vs. Skull Grinder set. Not only does it have two very elaborate looking characters added to it, but the functionality is a bonus as well as the assortment of elements you are getting. It's also really cool to see that they incorporated gear function into a Protector sized character. Not to mention, I like the idea of Ekimu being this sort of heroic figure able to stand up for himself alongside the Toa. 

My least favorite is Skull Scopio; his color scheme is awkward, his torso looks ratty and incomplete, and his tail looks so out of place that I think it was more of an after-thought; "We need to add some sort of function to Skull Scorpio or else this guy is never going to sell; all the other sets have one".

My favorite has got to be Skull Basher; he's purple, got giant axes, most unique function, and is only 14.99 USD. Plus, he has my favorite of the Skull masks. Sure, I could vote for Ekimu vs. Skull Grinder because it is the biggest and includes Ekimu with the Mask of Creation, but to me, the coolest one is really Skull Basher. in six months I might be too cheap to buy Ekimu vs. Skull Grinder (maybe) but I am certainly getting Skull Basher, no question.

I appreciate what they're trying to do by mixing up the builds of these new characters, but I don't know if it works for all of them.  I voted Skull Slicer as my least favourite.  I mean, come on.  4 arms, neon green.  It's like Nocturn's long lost cousin.

As for the best, I (along with just about everyone else) voted for Mask Maker Vs. Skull Grinder, but Skull Warrior was a close second.  That is a nice looking bow.