The Kanohi Force

The 1st Shadow

So, a while back, I did a drawing of my Self-MOC using a rough emulation of the Okotomation style. A couple months later, Jakura Nuva asked if I could draw him. coincidentally, he and I were both part of The Kanohi Force (a minor club on here, which I helped initiate). I took the offer to the rest of the "Leedurship Board" and suggested that I do us all. The result is as follows:

kforcethumb.jpg

(Click link to view full image)

Here's another that displays each individual. From left to right, Jakura Nuva, Ghidora131, Dallior, Arzaki, Aerixx: Gukko Lord, Pohatu: Master of Stone, and yours truly!

lineupthumb.jpg

(Click to view)

INDIVIDUAL SHOTS:

Jakura Nuva (Original, with weapons)

Ghidora131

Dallior

Arzaki

Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Pohatu: Master of Stone

The~1st~Shadow

Well, there you go! After finishing this, I began work on another project, which will hopefully be up soon. Until then, enjoy this! :D

Comments? Criticism? Cookies?

Edited by The~1st~Shadow
  • Upvote 7

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Pretty dang cool T1S.

Say, had any thoughts about doing other KF members?

This is a good idea, at least one of us is planning on rebelling over this,

Well, I could do that. Remember, though, that I have comics to run, a kit to produce, and schoolwork to keep up with. I could do the rest of you, yes. But it would be a while before I get around to you all.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Pretty dang cool T1S.

Well, I could do that. Remember, though, that I have comics to run, a kit to produce, and schoolwork to keep up with. I could do the rest of you, yes. But it would be a while before I get around to you all.

Start with the rock, and hurry, the armies are massing,

Pretty dang cool T1S.

Start with the rock, and hurry, the armies are massing,

Well, I could do a bunch of individuals, and just add to it as more ask. For that to happen, I need each of you to message me very specific descriptions of your appearance, and the pose you want to be in.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, I didn't think this would get so many replies!

Also, UNGLUED JOIN ME US!!!

Ghiddy, if you want to be fair, I should also be considered a top leader - it was I who first asked for a melded mask after seeing T1S's, and it's that which inspired you. I think you, T1S and I should all share equal "leedership" of the Force :P

Therefore, Unglued, join ME GHIDDY T1S US!!!

• Upvote 3

Ooh the Kanohi Force! Where can sign up?

Wow, I didn't think this would get so many replies!

Also, UNGLUED JOIN ME US!!!

Ghiddy, if you want to be fair, I should also be considered a top leader - it was I who first asked for a melded mask after seeing T1S's, and it's that which inspired you. I think you, T1S and I should all share equal "leedership" of the Force :P

Therefore, Unglued, join ME GHIDDY T1S US!!!

Join ​the rock's rebellion to get himself in group photos  the pitiful banana ranks  the duck uprising  the rest of us, glorious underlings, slowly working to upheave the Creparian government  Gukko lord for some pineapple related things  the funn spam all us here,

Petewa, as cool as you are, you tend to get very off-topic in all the Kanohi Force topics. You're pretty new, and spamming can be fun when you're new (I once started a spam topic as an april fool's joke), but please don't. Try to stay on topic and discuss the artwork/comedy/sprite kit. 

• Upvote 3

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Petewa, as cool as you are, you tend to get very off-topic in all the Kanohi Force topics. You're pretty new, and spamming can be fun when you're new (I once started a spam topic as an april fool's joke), but please don't. Try to stay on topic and discuss the artwork/comedy/sprite kit. 

It's not just the Kanohi Force topics, I'm currently banned from a different site temporarily for 

Spam, pushing thread off-topic

Well, either way, ART=GOODT