You'll Be Here For How Long?

Toa Smoke Monster

I've been here almost seven years now, and I don't see myself leaving any time soon. I've never been the most active guy (as you can see; 1500 posts in 7 years.

:P), but I've always been around. I mostly post in COT these days, and blogs, but I just haven't really found any thought provoking topics. Unless something really bad happens to this place or to me, I figure I'll be here.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Eh...I came here just a few days before the update. Ticked me off. Now I'm thinking of staying on the LEGO MBs, much eaisier, since I barely started before the update. Yea, high chance 'll leave.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Well, I'm not one for planning ahead, but I expect real life to take over sooner or later, and I'll die off the site slowly, maybe by college?

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Look, BZPower has introduced me to some of my best friends of all time. It has taken me to amazing places and because of the volunteer work I do here it is also partially responsible for a Scholarship that pays for my schooling. I have tremendous loyalty to the site and I can't see any reason I'd ever really leave it, other then its complete and total shut down.Now, I can totally see myself shirking my duties except for once every few months, but I mean hey, I'm sure the place will be fine while I'm away.

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Look, BZPower has introduced me to some of my best friends of all time. It has taken me to amazing places and because of the volunteer work I do here it is also partially responsible for a Scholarship that pays for my schooling. I have tremendous loyalty to the site and I can't see any reason I'd ever really leave it, other then its complete and total shut down.Now, I can totally see myself shirking my duties except for once every few months, but I mean hey, I'm sure the place will be fine while I'm away.

OMG your alive! :o Seriously didn't know you came back till now. :)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I don't have any plans of actually leaving BZP. I don't expect to be on here constantly, but COT and the blogs will basically keep me interested enough to bring me to perhaps check back once every week or so. When I go off to college, I expect for my participation to dwindle, but I don't anticipate that it will ever disappear as long as the site has a good community.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I think I've been having the same problem as you, Smoke Monster. I still post a lot, but BZPower just doesn't have the same "excitement" for me anymore. I took up other interests as the downtime grew progressively longer, and now I don't come onto BZPower as often as I used to. Don't get me wrong, I still come on to BZPower and try to post as much as I can, and in fact now I'm more active in the blogs than I ever was, but part of that "BZPower-ness" just isn't there for me. With that said, I can see myself staying on BZPower as an active member for several more years, say 3-5, but after that I'll probably just start reading topics and not posting in them.-CM