Bionicle Would Never Say

JAG18

"Teridax is so considerate. He cares about us so much, he would never leave us to die in a storm."

Toa Mahri Hahli

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"If you want me to fight, don't put me in water. Cordak blasters are the only weapons I have."

Toa Gali Mistika

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"Pew pew!"

Tahu Mistika.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

"What do you mean I don't look anything like my previous self? We are exactly the same!"

Takanuva Mistika

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"Just because I want to take over the brotherhood, and the MU, and have a Kraahkan on my face DOES NOT MEAN I'M TERIDA-....Oh wait."

Ahkmou

• Upvote 1

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"Ok, who killed me? It's been 5 years, and I don't know a thing!"

Lesovikk

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"I wanna see their recitions on their faces if I communicate with whistles and clicks."

Hydraxon

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

"No one insults me and lives...except that one guy who insulted me and then ran off he lived; but, most people who insult me don't live!  Actually that guy who ran off was the only guy who ever insulted me.  OK, after today only half the people who ever insulted me with live."

Pohatu

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

*Insert long essay on the psychology of Matoran*

Nidhiki.

t5pQDlO.jpg

"My sweet Macku, the denial of Greg Farshtey could never seperate us from our love."

Takua

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

• 2 weeks later...

"You know what? Teridax was right with that death thing. This job sucks."

Irnakk.

t5pQDlO.jpg

"Such nonsense, this Visorak babysitting is. Really."

Roodaka.

t5pQDlO.jpg