~T1S~ presents: The Okotomation-Style Creation Kit

The 1st Shadow

Silly boi, Dane's neck is on a ball joint.

It just rotates, whereas your silly Metrutoran axle dosen't.

On topic, i'm preparing a new mask for this kit.

It's actually not Metruan, it's muscles, pistons, and flesh-y stuff.

It has rubber, it does not break as easily as meer plastic connected to other plastic via a ball-joint.

• 2 months later...

Where Is the mask of jungle we need it

Did I not do that one? Huh. Thought for sure I did...

Oops! I did draw it from two angles, but I guess I never uploaded the new version of the image. :P Here you go!

Updated mask sheet!

For those who have been waiting so patiently for this to continue, let me just say that it will. Most of my time has been filled up by other projects (namely, running various aspects of the Kanohi Force), and I promise I will get back to this someday. Let me finish up some other projects to help open up my schedule, and when I have that, I'll get right to finishing the Protector kit and starting the Toa kit. All in good time.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Yay for projects outside of the Kanohi Force! I was waiting for this! 

Need any help with anything, Shadowmahn?

Not just yet. I need to finish my Secret Santa gift, then I'm gonna focus on Christmas stuff, and then I'll have some time to devote to this. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 weeks later...

You said my name again. It's actually odd.

"Carrie-ous"

"Carrie-ous"

"Carrie-ous"

Hehe, it sounds like beetlejuice, I guess you're right.

You'r pronouncing it wrong;

the A is pronounced like a capitol A, and the I is like a capitol E, and the O is like a capitol O

kArEOs

"Carrie-ous"

"Carrie-ous"

"Carrie-ous"

the A is pronounced like a capitol A, and the I is like a capitol E, and the O is like a capitol O

kArEOs

Actually, when you sound out his pronunciation, it's actually correct. If you pronounce "carrie" like "carry," then it sounds like "kare-EE" and that is followed up by the suffix "ous," which would sound very much like a short O sound.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

"Carrie-ous"

"Carrie-ous"

"Carrie-ous"

kArEOs

Actually, when you sound out his pronunciation, it's actually correct. If you pronounce "carrie" like "carry," then it sounds like "kare-EE" and that is followed up by the suffix "ous," which would sound very much like a short O sound.

What do you mean? That's what I wrote. But do you pronounce the U in what you just wrote?

Edited by Karios

What do you mean? That's what I wrote. But do you pronounce the U in what you just wrote?

You don't. Say the word "venomous" for me. You didn't pronounce the "U," did you? The O and the U blend together to make the O-sound.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

You don't. Say the word "venomous" for me. You didn't pronounce the "U," did you? The O and the U blend together to make the O-sound.

Hey, you can never be too sure.

• 3 weeks later...