Set Review: 41527, 41528, 41529 Orbitons Mixels

imaging="" thumbs="" tn_41527-41528-415290orbitons-mixels-teaser.jpg"="" alt="Orbitons Mixels Teaser Image" border="0">

The fourth series of Mixel characters is out, and today BZPower Reporter Xccj is looking at the space themed Mixels, the Orbitons, consisting of 41527 Rokit, 41528 Niksput, and 41529 Nurp-Naut. Are these guys really out of this world, or should you let them burn up in the atmosphere? Read on or watch the video to find out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Good review!

The Oribitons are probably my favorite tribe in this series. I only have Niksput, but he's easily my favorite Mixel so far. The jaw being on a ball joint allows him a lot of fun poses, the space pompadour is awesome, and I love how the bottom of his head is constructed so that it resembles a collar. He's just so stylish and has so much character. He's just really great. Rokit looks pretty cool with his dome head too, and Nurp-Naut, while not one of my favorites, has a pretty unique concept. I do agree that they should have had clear domes, though.

AXKP5KC.png